The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Station

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Argon Station Empty Argon Station

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:01 pm

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Argon Station Empty Re: Argon Station

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:47 pm

It was quite a quiet day as it was most days wherein Argon. After all, it was all about to change and put more fear into the heart of the ISO. as She slowly steps off the Light rail and slowly holds her hand behind her back as the sound of her heels touches the floor. as she made her way out looking into the fear of people's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:09 pm

Grayson wrote:It was quite a quiet day as it was most days wherein Argon. After all, it was all about to change and put more fear into the heart of the ISO. as She slowly steps off the Light rail and slowly holds her hand behind her back as the sound of her heels touches the floor. as she made her way out looking into the fear of people's eyes.

"Lieutenant Artemis," a voice called in the midst of other programs. "I've been expecting you."

Paige stood in front of her, wearing both her mask and cape.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:24 pm

Artemis looked around trying to see who had called her name and to make It wasn't one of those silly programs that had called her. She'd turn her head to see someone in all red as she didn't break a smile but a bit of a nervous reaction.

"Commander Paige!" she said as she saw Paige in her mask and cape "It's an honor to be here and to serve beside the Honorable Clu."

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:05 pm

Grayson wrote:Artemis looked around trying to see who had called her name and to make It wasn't one of those silly programs that had called her. She'd turn her head to see someone in all red as she didn't break a smile but a bit of a nervous reaction.

"Commander Paige!" she said as she saw Paige in her mask and cape "It's an honor to be here and to serve beside the Honorable Clu."

"Yes... yes it is," Paige said smoothly. "On your file it says you're here for a routine patrol.." she hummed, looking at a holographic orange clipboard.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:24 pm

She'd look at Paige and nodded her head
Yes I'm here to do a routine patrol...Will that be a problem? She'd Gave a look towards Paige. As she was talking with Paige a Program accidentally bumped into Artemis shoulder as he was getting off the train. She'd Gave a stern look as the program walked on by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:27 pm

"No, not at all. Are you familiar with the area or do you need a map?" Paige asked, tilting her head to one side as she took fluid strides away from Artemis. She intended to lead her on.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:39 pm

Artemis gave a neutral expression toward's Paige. Yes I wouldn't mind of this little city you've got here. She'd said as she moved forward waiting for Pidge to follow her to show her around as her high heels tapped the floor Come on now I don't have all day...

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:42 pm

"You will follow me, program," Paige rumbled. "I am your commander, and dissent will result in possible demotion. And.. perhaps deresolution, if it comes to that.." she said in a tense tone.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:49 pm

Artemis wasn't scared Of Paige but she didn't want to lose a demotion either due to her bad attitude toward's other's she needed to work her way up if she ever wanted to be commander....and get closer to Paige Very well than....But I Believe the sooner I get my assignment the sooner I can get to my duties as I was sent here to do. She said in a flat tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:00 am

"That's more like it. Now. Follow me," Paige chuckled, turning to look at her before taking slow steps away.

"So, how familiar are you with Argon?" she asked.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:12 pm

Artemis Looked over and didn't even break a chuckle but did blush a tiny bit seeing Paige give a good old chuckle. She'd Walked along beside her as they made their way through Argon Station.

"As far as I'm concerned Argon is filled up with three places that concern me The Coliseum
, The Refueling Tower, Tesler Ship. But otherwise not at all"
She'd Said as she didn't have an expression on her face as she faced Paige while walking with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:14 pm

"I see. So do you know who the 'Renegade' is?" Paige asked. "Not necessarily his identity. Just the idea of him. He's a bit of a.. thorn in our side."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:55 am

She'd Gave a slight hmph at the name of the mention of the 'Renegade' "You mean the low life backstabber to our perfect society" she'd said as she grumbled under her breath " and the one who's interfering with my plans"

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:27 am

"Ah, so you do know him," Paige nodded. "How long have you been acquainted with him?"

She took a left turn into an alley. "I personally have dealt with him from the very beginning."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:01 pm

She'd Follow Paige down the alley as she looked at her "As in anything personal no...But if I'd had the chance I plan on either derezzing him or bring him to Clu himself.... Those are my plans to deal with that...Traitor And Savor the Iso. she'd grumbled under her breath. she could go on about this "Savor".

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:08 pm

"Well, you and me both," Paige sighed. Her mask retracted away from her face, and she brushed her hair away from her eyes. "He's a nuisance, but he's not Tron. No matter what the programs say about him."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:23 pm

"Trust me he's more than a Nusiance's, He's a Criminal and traitor and certainly no Tron. I'd Rather have him jailed up and Derezzed by Clu himself...or have even "Repurposed" She'd said as she walked along finally being able to see Paige's face for the first time "Besides programs live in peace now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:30 pm

"You and me both would like to see that defective unit repurposed," Paige spat. "Maybe one day.."

She withdrew her map. "Here's hoping we don't run into him."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:42 pm

She'd Chuckle a bit and then look back and face forward " As do I Paige.....As do I" She'd face back forward and walked along "Now as far as I'm concerned my business isn't on him it's more on protecting Argon from those ISO traitors."

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:01 am

"Yes, that's another issue we've had to deal w..." Paige trailed off.

An image of a small, fluffy-haired ISO with round glasses flashed in her mind.

She clenched her fists. "There's one that's in this city right now."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:31 pm

Artemis stopped for a moment and looked in shock and turned to face Paige at that exact moment "You'd mean to tell me that you let an Iso into the city...Without Telling me!" She'd Said as she sternly looked into Paige Soul. "How Could you let such a thing happen!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:20 pm

"First of all, Lieutenant," she stated firmly. "The ISO has been detained. I was.. foolish to let it stay here. It.. belongs to another soldier of mine. His name is Chris.. he calls the ISO Skye. He seems to view her as a potential mate."

She narrowed her eyes. "I promised not to harm her so long as he kept her contained. However... I never promised to send another soldier after her.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:36 am

She'd had to breathe for a moment as she has not expected this news so soon and had not been informed before handed upon her arrival to Argon Station. "Well... then don't you think it's quite time that we send a soldier after Chris and this...Skye, he is in love with. She'd didn't like that idea of a soldier dating what had...ruined her. "What about Pavel and Tesler...Do they know as well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:35 pm

"No. Pavel is the only other who knows of her existence," Paige snarled. "I promised Chris that I wouldn't harm Skye. Directly..." she murmured. "If I were to attack her or harm her myself... that's clearly me breaking a promise... but if someone else were to do it instead... perhaps I'd maintain an alliance with Chris..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum