The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(fanfiction-)

The Grid :: OOC :: Art

Go down

(fanfiction-) Empty (fanfiction-)

Post by Bumblebee Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:47 pm

For context, Amber and Crystal adopted Fire. Fire is a demon.]

Fire jumped up excitedly. He was ready to start the day. Crystal and Amber both came into his room, hearing him burn the bed again. Fire jumped onto Crystal's back, burning her back slightly. He was happy that his parents came. "Can we go to Death Valley again? Please?" Amber laughed to herself. "Not today sweetie." He sighed. Crystal and the others walked to the kitchen. Amber began making pancakes. Crystal kept Fire busy with some pieces of wood he could burn. Amber had to include some wood in Fire's pancake so he could eat it better. Amber went to the living room to serve them it. She kissed Crystal and Crystal kissed her back. Amber gave them the pancakes and they ate happily. Fire scorched his pancake then ate it. Amber kissed Crystal, as Fire burned some more wood. Fire asked what they were doing and they both blushed immodestly. Crystal said that they were sharing a kiss. Fire then kissed them on the cheek and smiled. Both of the parents said that was so cute. Fire just smiled. He didn't know what it meant to them. It meant a lot.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

The Grid :: OOC :: Art

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum