The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

testjohnhalo117

Go down

testjohnhalo117 Empty testjohnhalo117

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:19 pm

test

Back to top Go down

testjohnhalo117 Empty Re: testjohnhalo117

Post by Skye Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:22 pm

tacobellboi wrote:test

so i did a thing that's called a quote, where you take a message and quote it like a quote tweet

you can reply directly to people too by tagging them with an @

Such as @Skye

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:27 pm

you can also edit and delete your own posts with the buttons

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:49 pm

so this isnt really a tron character
name: simon vizsla
planet of birth: mandalore
skills: marksmanship, gunslinging, flying and maintaining air/spacecraft
weapons: blasters from star wars collected from fallen enemies wrist rocket, r-301 carbine and smart pistol from titanfall
gear: jetpack grappling hook and nightvision
appearance: varies from mandalorian armor, to storm commando armor to titanfall pilot attire
orgin also varies depending on universe but heres the main one

as a child simons family was killed by a attack by raiders on a planet he dosent remember, he was taken in by the mandalorians who raised him and taught him everything he knows about combat, when the empire came to power the mandalorians were wiped out and he eventually had to join up with the empire so that no on found out he was a mando burying his armor in the sands of tatooine. he eventually became a storm commando spec ops like soldier but during a mission he gets seperated from his team and left to die but from sheer will he survives he eventually ends up in a cantina now a bounty hunter for hire using the money from this endeavor to buy special augmentations to his body increasing his strength speed and reaction time by a huge amount he also uses the cash to buy himself a raider 2 class corvette to store his aircraft he purchases and modifies to be space faring he then eventually returns to tatooine recovering his mando armor and repairing it now using it along side his storm commando armor he wears most of the time for its mobility from here his story can go anywhere it takes him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:19 pm

image of simon (Meta Runner)

testjohnhalo117 Unname11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum