The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AfterMath ( MR RP )

2 posters

Go down

AfterMath ( MR RP ) Empty AfterMath ( MR RP )

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:46 pm

I think we deserve a soft epilogue my love, we are good people, we’ve suffered enough.

—- Seventy Years Of Sleep #4 ——

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

AfterMath ( MR RP ) Empty Re: AfterMath ( MR RP )

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:54 pm

@Skye

( LETS A GO Also can we safely say that the triple threat marriage had already happened too—)

It had been..years now since everything…everything was at peace..everything was calm..like they all deserved.

Tari had burnt those wretched sigil sticky notes..she gave it all back to Sheridan…she didn’t want it anymore..it was nothing but a curse. Dying over and over..all of them.

And now…..peace. It felt foreign…like she was half expecting more danger to appear to try and kill them all again, that she was half expecting it to be another horrible time warp or loop…but everyday…to her relief…she woke up and found her days moving onward rather than backward. And she cherished every single one…every single moment they had with each other.

Fuck the simulation…she just wanted her family. Tari was now 35 years old, she..never thought she’d live till 35 …or live at all. Cardinal was gone..and she was the happiest she’s ever been. Everything was like how it used to be.

Right now the bluejay was wearing her normal bluejay hoodie, she had a bushier hair style, kinda like a wolf cut but not—it was more poky outy…fluffier, a way of celebration if you will. She was currently busy trying to make some cookies for everybody, she left Skye and Sofia to their own devices as well as Theo if he so wished, but she invited him to watch her bake if he wanted.

Neo was taking a nap in his room, he was up late studying last night.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:11 pm

( E oki
should Belle and Lucinia have their little cabin home btw?? )

Theo was helping out the best he could, with his favourite apron on and everything. He'd taken up a love of baking during his childhood, and thanks to Tari's habits and Lamar's teaching, he'd grown into quite the chef.

Skye, who'd draped her worn TAS Corp coat over her silver business suit, had been toiling away in her home lab for the past six hours-- she'd been at the office for at least eight hours prior. She'd only taken a single break to use the restroom during the six-hour stretch. After the business with the simulation, and with new Meta Runners joining TAS Corp, who knew what she was working on now?

Sofia called Lucinia a bit ago. Now she was talking to both her and Belle, catching up with them about recent happenings.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:06 am

( ye sounds good! Like in SR! AND EE I LOVE UR PFP THE BEBE )

Tari was proud of Theo’s cooking skills, she never saw it when he was but a little avatar, but she loved seeing the person he grew into. It….really felt like old times again…god she missed it. She looked over at Theo and beamed her signature happy smile with closed happy eyes.

She was proud of him, proud of Neo, Neo….was still working on his little HighJack robot…he was still, battlebotting, but in a healthier regulated amount. He took Theo with him wherever he went now. Neo also grew to be the smartest kid in his class, the top student. It payed to have a literal scientist and a Hacker for Mothers. The kid was stacked and lucky.

Yeah, she was proud of them all…all of her family. She eyed the area of Skye’s lab, her brows furrowed. She knew Skye loved to work away, it was her thing…but considering she only took one bathroom break was a bit concerning. However she did her best to not be such a worrier and went back to baking.

“ Okay bud, uhm…could you get me two eggs?” Tari asked as she held a giant red bowl and a spoon. She was reading the ingredients book.

—-

Primrose was an adult now, a fresh adult. The Siamese was lounging near Skye’s work table, keeping an eye on her and keeping her company. Just watching her work with interest, meowing occasionally here and there.

—-

Lucinia was lounging on her couch in their little cabin home, laughing as she talked to Sofia on the other end, she’s gotten her health back on track after the years. Though…as the years increased….the idea of deaths door…scared her even more….so she tried not to think on her age too much, which lead to an awful habit of forgetting how old she actually was.

“ God i missed you guys, thanks for calling kiddo, it….it’s good to hear your voice again. “ Lucinia said with a warm smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:50 pm

( EE THANK
also side note my posts will be like- a fraction of yours lol ack ;v;
they're very action-oriented so that's probably why )

Theo gave Tari a dutiful nod, then darted to the fridge and grabbed her two eggs, as requested.

"Here you go," he announced, gently setting them down on the counter so they wouldn't break.

—-

Skye continued to work in silence, pausing here and there to pet Primrose or scratch her behind the ears.

—-

Belle was busy poking at the fireplace. Summer was on its way, and she knew she had to be prepared for the cold.

Silica City and the surrounding area, being further south on the globe, was thankfully far colder than most of Australia and New Zealand. That did mean their summers were far colder than that of the mainland, though.

Belle of course didn't mind. It gave her an excuse to chop more wood for her lovely wife.

"Oh my god, yeah... it's awesome getting to talk to you too, Luce," Sofia chuckled. "So I know you two are all like... hanging out in the boonies in your cute little cabin now, but what about holidays and stuff?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:10 pm

( Yeye is all good! And AWWH ma Heart the Bebes. Also help how old are Theo and Neo now—i still see Theo as a chibi LOL )

Tari beamed at Theo putting down the eggs. She gave him a warm smile.

“ Thanks bud! Could you go get Skye for me? She’s been withering away in that lab for a good enough time now…” Tari said, her tone full of worry for one of her Wives.

Still can’t believe i got two Wives—-heck, i Never imagined myself here.

AAANND I LOVE ITTT!

She beamed at herself and continued to bake.

——

Primrose stretched across Skye’s desk calmly and let out some soothing purrs.

——

Lucinia chuckled warmly. Beaming everytime Sofia spoke.

“ We‘ll definitely be there for the holidays you kiddin?! Im not missing that. “ she said.

Then she blinked.

“ Come to think of it, we’ve never got to spend holidays together…o-only….one…” Lucinia muttered the ‘ one ‘. She grew to despise Halloween now alongside Tari because of the time loop they gotten themselves into.

Lucinia seemed to space off only to shake her head.

“ What’s the nearest holiday…?…” Lucinia asked, her voice sounding spacey as she came back to reality.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:23 pm

( I mean if we're judging by Primrose's age, Theo is a grown coconut boi at 23 and Neo is 14 i think! )

"Sure, but she might throw a book at me or something," Theo warned.

——

Skye's eyes became heavy, and the code on her screen began to blur.

She sighed in irritation and tried to focus, petting Primrose as she did so.

——

"Uh... Summer Solstice," Sofia told her. "Lotsa witchy opportunities then! But like... nothing government-sanctioned... not for a bit. I dunno."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:22 pm

( Okay, that helps, thanks! )

Tari furrowed her brows as she looked at Theo. Her doe eyes full of concern.

She didn’t want that…since when did Skye get so violent?…

“ Oh gosh, okay then, you stay here and watch over the cookies and I’ll go get er. “ she said in a reassuring manner.

Skye I’m gonna throw a book at you if you don’t knock it off! Ergh—Owl, what’s going on?….

Tari dashed off to Skye’s lab.

—-

Primrose rubbed her forehead against Skye’s hand, meowing happily. However, she seemed to notice Skye’s exhaustion so she walked right in front of Skye’s screen. Blocking the scientist from her computer and sitting down with a scolding look.

‘ no more ‘ she seemed to say with that one look.

——

Lucinia tensed

NO-! “ Lucinia yelped.

Witchy things reminded her too much of Halloween.

She blinked and covered her mouth.

“ I—sorry, uh—no, i..i don’t think so. How about we just…pop over randomly?….like a family sesh for a weekend or something?..” she offered calmly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:26 pm

( OMG poor lucinia i'm just imagining sofia like
O.O
"o o p s" )

"Roger that!" Theo nodded.

—-

"Oi," Skye scolded gently, picking the cat up and pulling her into her lap instead. "No. Bad kitty. Your hair's gonna get in the computer guts."

She kept petting her as she squinted at the screen one more time.

Damn eyes... ain't gettin' younger, am I?

Should probably get 'em checked out...

——

Sofia bit her tongue.

"Yyyeah, sounds good to me," she grinned awkwardly. "No pressure obviously."

——

Belle heard the shout and whirled around, wondering what was wrong.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:56 pm

( ik I’m sorry ack-but yes omg the poor bebe )

Primrose felt herself be dragged on to Skye’s lap, she just hanged like a rag doll, she didn’t mind being held. She sat in a pretty fashion once she was settled and continued purring, her ears going helicopter mode.

She looked up at Skye while she spoke and noticed that Skye was still work focused. She huffed and got in the owls face again, trying to distract her and get the idea across.

Primrose placed her front paws on Skye’s shoulders and meowed in her face. Her tail lashing a bit.

No more, you’re overworked damn it! Listen to meeeee. Please mamma!

Tari walked in just as Primrise did that, she hesitantly and gently knocked on the door. Her brows furrowed.

“ Hey …..love…?…” Tari ventured. She knew how Skye got when she worked.

——-

Lucinia could tell what Sofias reaction was on the other end just from the voice alone. She ran her hand down her face and sighed shakily.

“ Yeah..y-yeah….Look im sorry i didn’t mean to snap—“ she murmured apologetically. Her voice warm and soothing, she truly didn’t mean to.

Lucinia looked up at Belle and noticed the eye contact and worried look from the pheonix. She gave Belle a small reassuring smile, even though she looked mentally exhausted.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:30 pm

( mhm )

"Yeah? What's up, babe?" Skye mumbled, gently pushing Primrose's face out of her line of vision. She didn't look away from the code yet.

——-

"It's okayyy," Sofia reassured her. "Wasn't thinking clearly. But yeah that sounds good!"

Belle set down the firewood and approached Lucinia slowly, still unconvinced Lucinia was okay.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum