The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tron City (Main RP)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tron City (Main RP) Empty Tron City (Main RP)

Post by Skye Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:32 pm

[You are free to post here.]
Skye
Skye
Commander

Bumblebee and Checkmate like this post

Back to top Go down

Tron City (Main RP) Empty Re: Tron City (Main RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:53 am

@cmdR_Paige
By now she was back at the base. The insults still replaying in her mind. ' glitch...tch ' Nostrils flaring Vernal released a sigh as she head to see the commander. " commander? I have something important to tell you " hopefully work would get her mind off of that stubborn basic.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:50 pm

@Checkmate

Paige looked up from her Monome Grid and quickly put it away. "Yes, Lieutenant?" she asked, masking any sort of emotion she might have besides total boredom. She stood and made eye contact with her, and noticed her distress. "Trouble in Argon again?"

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:04 pm

@cmdR_Paige
" you could say that " Vernal sighed in annoyance. if you could put getting into a catfight into that category then yes. Her eyes lit up " but I caught up with zed today, he told me that someone named Chris is with a iso . Apparently he's a firewall? " Again she's never really heard of this guy but was greatly disappointed in him none the less. " I don't know where they are per say, I figured I should tell you before I act on my own accord "

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:20 pm

@Checkmate

Paige stopped dead in her tracks. She knew those programs... Chris saved her life! Granted, he almost took it accidentally, but he still saved her!

To think that all this time...

It was Skye, wasn't it? The program he wanted to marry?

That traitor! How could she have been so blind?!

She clenched her fist and snarled silently, squeezing her eyes shut in anger.

"I know where they are."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:28 pm

@cmdR_Paige
It seemed those two had history. She knew that anger almost like the one she had with Mara, being betrayed by people you thought you could trust. Face void and as blank as a sheet of paper. Its safe to say she understood where the commander was coming from. 
" what do we do?" It was plain, barely any emotion in it all.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:03 pm

@Checkmate
(i literally almost typed your name as Check-meta because of my caffeinated fingers--)

Paige gave Vernal a solemn gaze, brown eyes practically burning with embers of hate.

"We pay those criminals a visit."

(@Bumblebee we are gonna have to get these poor programs someplace safe-)
(Check, they won't be home because they're off to beat up Pavel though.)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:13 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( its all good xd and alright )
Vernals eyes seemed to spark. Finally something to take her anger out on! The firewall did her best to contain the excitement ...after all  It wasn't professional " when? "  she hoped it was soon.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:33 pm

@Checkmate
(we ride at dawn, glitches--!)

"As soon as possible," Paige stated. "We need to stamp the infection out before it spreads." She began to arrange the things in the room, making sure it would be clean when she returned. "I haven't given you any assignments yet, so you're free.. I have a few patrols to do, but it'll only take a little while to finish that."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:13 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( XD )
Vernal gave a nod. " understood. " imperfections, glitches, viruses. All of them. She honestly couldn't believe Chris would do this. Isos were abominations ....it..it wasn't right. ' who's the glitch now! I..that sounded a lot better in my head....' She was sure about one thing, Mara was good with insults.... " am I dismissed? "

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:42 pm

@Checkmate

"Yes, Vernal. You're dismissed," Paige gave her a single nod and waved to the exit. "I'll call you when I'm ready. If you'd like, gather a squadron of other firewalls to assist in the arrest."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:18 pm

@cmdR_Paige
The firewall gave a bow at that . A jolt of electricity shot down Vernal's spine, she actually got to .. Gather a squadron ! This is amazing! After a micro second or so she turned to take her leave.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:55 pm

@Checkmate

(debating whether we should timeskip to the apartment or not .,.)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by S t a r Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:58 pm

( ahA separation timee )

Jaran

Silence was deafening. Funny part was, he was still deaf. His sight still gone as well. How sad. He was pitiful. How loud was he? What time was it? Where even was he? Well, he'd never know. The ISO couldn't help but feel sorry for himself. He'd lost everyone. Chris, Mara, Zed, Amber. Everyone. All because he let himself get hit. He couldn't help but grit his teeth at the thought. So weak. He just hoped nobody was looking for him. He refused to be seen in this.. state. They'd seen him before, yes, but all he was.. was a sad husk of himself. A proud ISO. Jaran huffed in anger. Pride. PRIDE. That was why.. he was here. His pride.. Why couldn't he just die now..?

( ah yes, the art of selF PITY, what a sight for sore eyeS )

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:54 pm

@S t a r

Vernal was actually quite ticked off right now. They were supposed to be sending a squadron to stamp out those two horrid glitches! But she’s not heard anything from commander Paige yet. The Lieutenant was ticked . How dare she get all worked up over this ...get any ounce of joy only to be fooled and set on the side lines! How dare all of it! There may be a reason behind it.. and she’ll accept the reason , but now she wanted to just go into a fit.

Spotting a lonely program the firewall glared, they looked off... almost like a husk. Hold up.. they had iso markings!? Snarling Vernal sprinted after jaran.
“ HEY ! “ Vernal barked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by S t a r Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:02 pm

Checkmate wrote: @S t a r

Vernal was actually quite ticked off right now. They were supposed to be sending a squadron to stamp out those two horrid glitches! But she’s not heard anything from commander Paige yet. The Lieutenant was ticked . How dare she get all worked up over this ...get any ounce of joy only to be fooled and set on the side lines! How dare all of it! There may be a reason behind it.. and she’ll accept the reason , but now she wanted to just go into a fit.

Spotting a lonely program the firewall glared, they looked off... almost like a husk. Hold up.. they had iso markings!? Snarling Vernal sprinted after jaran.
“ HEY ! “ Vernal barked.
( uh oh girl here we GO )

Jaran

Were those.. footsteps? Probably not. The ISO could faintly hear the commander's footsteps, but he assumed they were his own. So, he continued to walk and wallow in his self-pity and despair. Again, how sad. Jaran's hair drooped down in front of his face as he stared at.. what he assumed was the ground. He wondered how he looked. Sad? Frail? Pitiful? Probably all three.

charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:13 pm

@S t a r

( ope )

It ignored her? Again she had no clue that jaran was blind and deaf. Nostrils flaring , Vernal marched up behind the iso and placed a hand on his shoulder. Eyes drilling holes at the back of his head, metaphorically speaking of course. “ Pay attention while I’m talking to you ! You glitch , are you really that stupid that you just wander about in the open for your death? “ she hissed. Why the heck in CLUS name was she fooling around with him? Gosh if the commander saw her, she be standing in his place most likely . And...she’d never see zed again...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by S t a r Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:21 pm

Checkmate wrote:@S t a r

( ope )

It ignored her? Again she had no clue that jaran was blind and deaf. Nostrils flaring , Vernal marched up behind the iso and placed a hand on his shoulder. Eyes drilling holes at the back of his head, metaphorically speaking of course. “ Pay attention while I’m talking to you ! You glitch , are you really that stupid that you just wander about in the open for your death? “ she hissed. Why the heck in CLUS name was she fooling around with him? Gosh if the commander saw her, she be standing in his place most likely . And...she’d never see zed again...

Jaran

As he continued to walk, he felt a firm hand on his shoulder and a muffled voice. A mix of fear and surprise powered his adrenaline and the ISO whipped around, knocking the hand off his shoulder. His crimson eyes were blank and weren't even focused on anything. In the process of turning, he'd grabbed the commander's arm and attempted to pull her to where he hoped was the ground. Normally, he'd try and kick them, but he didn't know where to kick. It wasn't dark enough for him to even see yet.

S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:35 pm

@S t a r 

What the heck?! When the iso whipped around like that she noticed his eyes, oh...he was blind. She also noticed that his movements were off balance, and wasn't aiming in any certain direction either. Watching the iso grab her arm which honestly caught her off guard, she fell to the ground with A surprised yelp.

Letting out a huff she got herself on her hands and knees it was Lucky. Only Lucky.  Honestly laughable at the attempt it made. And dare she think cute. Should she play around with him? A little game of cat and mouse? Smirking as she made up her mind, Vernal let out a laugh. With that she backed away from him 
" poor thing " it was in a sickly sweet voice. Honestly she wanted to see what he'd do next. Now that she had a idea what his situation was.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by S t a r Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:57 pm

Checkmate wrote:@S t a r 

What the heck?! When the iso whipped around like that she noticed his eyes, oh...he was blind. She also noticed that his movements were off balance, and wasn't aiming in any certain direction either. Watching the iso grab her arm which honestly caught her off guard, she fell to the ground with A surprised yelp.

Letting out a huff she got herself on her hands and knees it was Lucky. Only Lucky.  Honestly laughable at the attempt it made. And dare she think cute. Should she play around with him? A little game of cat and mouse? Smirking as she made up her mind, Vernal let out a laugh. With that she backed away from him 
" poor thing " it was in a sickly sweet voice. Honestly she wanted to see what he'd do next. Now that she had a idea what his situation was.
Jaran

Now all he heard was silence. He'd hoped the program had fallen, but he had no way of knowing. "Leave me alone." His voice sounded slightly scratchy but of course, Jaran didn't notice. It obviously hadn't been used much. The ISO huffed a little before turning away and starting to walk away again. Was this the direction he was going before? Probably.. It wasn't.. obvious he was deaf. To figure that out was difficult. But if one yelled in his ear, he would only slightly flinch. Because everything was really just.. muffled.

S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:20 pm

@S t a r
( hehe he confused her : 404 error ) 

Vernal at this point... Was confused. Which was a first actually. Leave him alone? And..his voice sounded like it was hardly ever used. What was with this ISO? Though it didn't take long for her to realize that he was also deaf. Which made her groan in frustration . Make my job harder why don't you..for the love of CLU! what am I gonna do with this?! 

How can she have fun playing cat and mouse if the mouse was..useless? She cant let him live.. It was against her coding. But she almost felt a sliver of pity for jaran. Curses. Yelling out in a burst of  anger Vernal kicked the ground. She needed a moment to think, granting the ISOS wish.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:35 pm

( who boi-been ages lol LETS A GOO )

Vernal was currently training at the Firewall base, her movements swift and furious as she swung her katana. She was currently fighting orange holograms, ones that were supposed to help her prepare in case that if there were any enemy programs that needed to fight, or the renegade himself.

Renegade….

Vernal’s eyes narrowed in hatred as she did a fancy back side spin to dodge an on commers arm swing to her head.

Renegade,

Vernals blade pierced the programs stomach and impaired it, causing it to explode into voxels and pixels.

Her eyes narrowed harshly.

R̷̬̘͖̠̝̭͈̬̦̦̤̝̘͍̟̎̔̍̌͆̈́̊͂̓̿̂̃́̂̄ẽ̶̘͔͂́͗̾̕͠͝n̵̡̲̭͇͓̞̱̣̻̯̺̲͛͋̈́̇̆̓͌̒͑̚̕ę̸̡͕͍̣͓̭͎̈́͌̍̏̾́̅́̂̋̌̀͆̚ǵ̴̪̹̊a̸̡̧̛̩̞̗̻̩̭̩̞̟͕̳͖̎͛͑̆́͜͝d̴͈͕͎̜̣̬̅̏̎̑̒̿̾͒͗͗̊͗̚ͅe̶̢̮̯͈͐

A holographic program ran up behind her and lunged itself at her, aiming a dagger. Only for Vernals Katana to swiftly impale it in its stomach without her having to look at it, causing it to explode.

Vernal bared her teeth.

The reneged poisoned the programs of tron city! It was poison itself! She couldn’t believe Mara supported that wretched criminal! Let alone trying to hide an ISO AND spray paint a god damn building! Which she caught her red handed in one time.

The damn brat the gull to call her a glitch…to think they started out as friends…to think…to think Mara helped her and betrayed her all in one go because she found a job and was now usefuL.

Vernal snorted and stood back up. She eventually found that ISO a long time ago and killed him coldheartedly, child or not. Zed didn’t need to know, nor did Mara, she saw it as an equal poke and stab to Mara.

Another hologram rushed up beside Vernal only for Vernal to activate her gun mode with her blade, she spun her Katana and and aimed it at the hologram and fired a shot. It exploded.

Only question is…why haven’t I arrested her yet?…

….

Because she’s Zed’s friend…i can’t do that to him. I hope Commander Paige  can understand.

Vernals face fell at that thought. She’d never thought being in the line of justice would be tricky.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:51 pm

( YISSS )

Paige watched from outside the simulation room, drumming her elegant fingers on the control panel she leaned on.

Vernal was her latest "passion project"; ever since the deresolution of cmdR_Pavel, there had been a vacancy in the ranks. Tesler of course had been displeased at the loss of the aforementioned commander.

He wasn't too upset it was Pavel he'd lost, though. (Nobody really missed him.) However, he was desperate to get someone lined up for that position before Dyson came down to demote him.

So now, Paige was faced with twice the pressure, twice the tasks, twice the duties-- until someone could take his place.

Vernal was her best candidate.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:20 pm

(OKAY BUT NGL I WENT ‘ AAA’ WHEN IT SAID PASSION PROJECT LIKE YISSSS ALREADY EHEHEHEHE )

Vernal had mixed feelings about Pavels passing, at first he was her teacher before Paige…yes he ..was horrible but in a way..he was her teacher. So in a way she —also kinda missed him. But even then…she had to admit…he was horrible. She only remembered going to purgos with pavel when she was just a rookie…and needless to say he was very…nerve wracking. Always telling her to hurry up and pick up the pace.

That….that she didn’t miss. Guess she just felt obligated to have to miss him? Most likely.

Vernal also didn’t really que into Paige’s current oh…what’s the right words..liking? Yes, liking towards her. She didn’t pick up on the passion project vibes she got from the commander. She just…viewed it as she was doing a good job, that she was being a loyal solider. Like she should be.

She kept focused on her job more than anything, it was the place she thrived in, and the only people that seemed to want her aside from Zed. Other than that…nobody seemed to care about her.

Vernal was now standing as she waited for another hologram to attack. She looked at either side from the corner of her eyes but not once did she turn to face them.

A program formed behind her, then it dashed in a speed of light, looking like a demon of sorts with its arms behind it as it ran.

A few memories of when Vernal killed Callum ran through her mind, her blade across his neck as she had him a choke hold flashed.

As it did, she did she jumped over the hologram in a form of a backflip, only to land swiftly behind it and grabbing the hologram in a choke hold, mimicking the memory.

Vernal watched it struggle with cold heartless eyes. Seeming to enjoy it a bit.

The memory of killing Callum flashed again, this time she slashed the blade through his neck and snapping his head in the process, causing the poor ISO to burst into voxels.

Vernal mimicked the memory after watching the hologram struggle for a solid minute only to grab the head violently of the hologram, and for her to twist its head and slice the holograms neck. Causing the hologram itself to explode into pixels.

She felt nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:27 pm

( EHEHEHE )

Paige narrowed her eyes at the apparent "lengths" Vernal went to make her kills more gruesome.

She really didn't need to do that.

Maybe she learned it from Pavel, Paige theorised. Pavel delighted in killing just for the sake of killing. He didn't mind how it was done.

Tesler of course didn't care. He was just glad Pavel was doing his job.

Paige was irritated about it, though. It just made things sloppy. Less efficient.

She took a sip from a nearby glass of energy and sighed through her nose as she continued to watch. She debated shutting off the simulation and giving Vernal some tips.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum