The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purgos - Main Roleplay

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Purgos - Main Roleplay Empty Purgos - Main Roleplay

Post by Skye Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:00 pm

- @Checkmate -

Paige kept her helmet up in this part of town. Things were a little too quiet for her liking. Normally Purgos was pretty lively at this hour.

"Second Lieutenant Vernal, are you following me so far?" she asked, voice slightly distorted by her mask. "It's a little off in Purgos tonight; why do you think that is?"

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Purgos - Main Roleplay Empty Re: Purgos - Main Roleplay

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:04 pm

@cmdR_Paige

"I assume its a border patrol or the renegade has popped up and caused trouble...but mainly border patrol" Vernal answered. Ever since she first joined she's..changed, matured is the more appropriate word. She's also gotten angrier.. Patience still needed to be worked on. But she was just as loyal as ever! She had to admit second lieutenant sounded VERY nice-

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:08 pm

@Checkmate

Paige tilted her head to utilize the directional sound function of her mask, then pulled up a holographic map of the city. "It's a bit quiet down here. Not common for Purgos... not at this time of day. I'm not sure if they're waiting for us to walk right into something, or they're all genuinely scared of us."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:14 pm

@cmdR_Paige

Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. It was always best to stay on the defensive. But if people were afraid of them...that's a plus. But something just seemed to scream that it was a trap..then again she could be paranoid. " maybe its best we keep our guards up? I don't exactly trust a lot of programs...as of late.Or we could just remind them whose boss?.. "

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:21 pm

@Checkmate

Paige started walking, strides fluid and purposeful. "We don't need to hurt anyone.. unless they resist, of course." She un-rezzed her helmet and brushed a strand of brown hair out of her eyes. "We'll walk the perimeter and question anyone who seems out of place. It's almost curfew.. they wouldn't want to be out later than that."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:26 pm

@cmdR_Paige

Right, yeah she forgot about that part.. Walking along side the commander she just gave a nod. "does this also mean derezz? If needed... Cuz I still remember Pavel saying to derezz when needed.. He derezzed someone who ...was ..not nessicarly causing problems...but.. Kinda? It just didn't make sense" she needed that part to be cleared up. Even though it might have been odd to bring up at a time like this.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:35 pm

@Checkmate

"I find Pavel's methods to be.. distasteful," Paige scowled. "You should only derezz when necessary. Not whenever you feel like it. She was starting to sound like Beck; what was this? She chided herself. "But in Purgos, it's often necessary. You shouldn't go looking for violence.. that's against CLU's law."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:40 pm

@cmdR_Paige

Oh that made more sense! That made her conscience feel better " right then. Hold up... If it's against clus law then why do programs... Never mind its most likely the renegade lying to them" She said as she scowled at the ground. they weren't the bad guys! They just keep law and order! " Speaking of Pavel... I haven't seen him a lot lately-"

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:43 pm

@Checkmate

"Neither have I. I wonder where he's gone off to.. This is his district after all.." Paige mused, trying to keep his fate under wraps. It wouldn't be good if anyone found out. Especially Vernal. "If you spot anything, call it out. I'll be running a sweep for programs in the area."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:51 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( should something pop up -^- )
Hmm. Maybe they'd run into him. She wouldn't mind doing another patrol with him sometime. She could handle it a lot better then the first . "Right " with that she parted ways. If she were honest she didn't expect much to happen... Most likely just some betas sneaking out or the casual trouble maker.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:49 am

@Checkmate

"Hold on--" Paige stopped when she saw glowing lines of exploited code snaking up the side of a nearby building. Users would call it graffiti-- it was a hallmark of a certain group of basics that called themselves the Jolly Tricksters. Their identities were, as of present cycle, unknown, but they were annoying nonetheless. "Vandals. Back at it again.. normally they strike in Argon."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:03 pm

( @cmdR_Paige )

Test

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:25 pm

Vernal gave a scoff as she spotted the mess only to glare at it. " they could Atleast have done a better job... Well you did say this is Pavels area.. He's not been around recently so.maybe they think its ok " she said with a shrug. "How do we clean this up?"
( I copied and pastedpasted..)

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:31 pm

@Checkmate

"We personally don't have to take care of it," Paige explained. "We report it. The Black Guard are the ones to handle cleanup." She withdrew her communicator and began to call in, nodding to Vernal. "Scout the area. See if there are any programs hanging around."

(I can probably throw Mar-Mar in here :3)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:34 pm

" oh that's nice to know , alright then " Atleast they didn't have to do the ' dirty work ' with that she head off. Stone faced and a small scowl. But she was still in a pretty good mood. She secretly hoped that Atleast someone would pop up- make it more entertaining
( yes -^- @cmdR_Paige

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:39 pm

@Checkmate

Paige remained at the spot she'd been standing at, so Vernal wouldn't lose her.

Mara finished the last few touches on her wall-spanning masterpiece, expecting the nearest officers to fall right into the trap she and her two colleagues had set.

The coded graffiti? That was just the bait.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:51 pm

Standing twenty feet away from Mara, her heart dropped. She didn't think....  Fighting a frown she cleared her throat " Seriously?....Mara... " she just didn't know what to say. Shed most likely have to turn her in and she didn't want that. Even after all these cycles... She still kept them in mind. 
@cmdR_Paige

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:00 pm

- @Checkmate -

"Vernal--?" Mara's mask was still over her face, but her lightlines likely gave her identity away. "This isn't what it-- oh, Flynn, this is bad--" She began to backpedal and fumbled with her lightcycle.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:07 pm

Oh so...she was trying to escape? Scoffing she marched up " and now your running away from the crime scene? Pity. You better explain now, or I will have to turn you in. Quite frankly I don't want to. I might just let you go. But that's all depending on your following actions "
@cmdR_Paige

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:34 pm

@Checkmate

"Vernal, you don't understand. This isn't illegal, it's free code!" Mara tried to defend herself. More importantly, this wasn't like Vernal to be this way! "Vernal.. this isn't you. Did they-- I didn't think they repurposed you, but--"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:46 pm

This caused her to stop in her tracks ok maybe she was being a bit...assertive.. But its still a mess! Glaring For a minute or two she continued to walk up to her until she was 6 feet away. " it makes a mess out of the buildings. Paige already reported it. Its my duty to scout for any programs hanging about. Which just so happened to be you" she explained with a sigh. Though she growled a bit " It might not be but it is me now. Look.. Paige is gonna get suspicious of me if I don't return in time. So please. Make a choice . " she urged. 

@cmdR_Paige

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:51 pm

@Checkmate

Oh, she was going to make a choice alright, and that was getting out of here alive. She "broke" her baton in half, summoning her lightcycle and rocketing off, leaving only a light ribbon in her wake. This was bad. This was really bad. Not only would the Occupation know about her involvement with the gang, so would Zed, and everyone else at the garage.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:22 pm

Vernal gave a slow nod only to smirk. Ok...that would do as well. But she had to think fast.... Should she cover? Or..turn her in. Then she thought over the possibilities of the consequences.. Sighing she returned to the commander and growled . Stupid emotions... Maybe it would have been best if she never met them...then things would be simple. " commander-" she started but her voice caught in her throat. What should she say? Be a jerk but loyal and turn Mara in? 
@cmdR_Paige

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:29 pm

@Checkmate

"Yes, Vernal? Find anything worth reporting? The clean-up team is on their way, and should arrive within the next few micros or so..." Paige un-rezzed her helmet and turned to look at her subordinate, hazel eyes cool and calculating.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:36 pm

" it was Mara... I found her in the act. But..she sped off.. She was too fast " with that she glared at the ground . Baring her teeth she kicked the ground only to yell. " I'm sorry.. " like that would make anything better. @cmdR_Paige

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next