The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Able's Garage (Main RP)

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) Empty Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:50 pm

(Free to post!)

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) Empty Re: Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:07 pm

Skye wrote:Skye obeyed, not saying anything in return. The name sounded familiar-- she didn't know why. She held tight to the firewall, not wanting to fall off. Even if she did, she'd regenerate eventually, but it would hurt like nobody's business.

When the two of them arrive at Able's, Vee got off the bike. She went inside the garage and looked around for Mara, "Mara? You in here?"

charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:32 pm

S t a r wrote:
When the two of them arrive at Able's, Vee got off the bike. She went inside the garage and looked around for Mara, "Mara? You in here?"

"Yeah; why?" Mara called, turning around to face the firewall. She noticed the short, shivering program next to her and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Is something wrong?"

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:40 pm

Skye wrote:
S t a r wrote:

"Yeah; why?" Mara called, turning around to face the firewall. She noticed the short, shivering program next to her and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Is something wrong?"
Vee cleared her throat and mouthed the word, "ISO." to Mara. She looked at Skye and then back at Mara, "Uhm, my friend needs a place to stay, could she stay here?" Vee stood there awkwardly, not really sure if she would say yes or no.

S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:57 pm

S t a r wrote:
Vee cleared her throat and mouthed the word, "ISO." to Mara. She looked at Skye and then back at Mara, "Uhm, my friend needs a place to stay, could she stay here?" Vee stood there awkwardly, not really sure if she would say yes or no.
Mara's icy teal eyes widened. She checked Skye's arm to make sure. "This isn't some kind of trick, right? You know what happens to programs who shelter ISOs."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:07 pm

Skye wrote:
S t a r wrote:
Mara's icy teal eyes widened. She checked Skye's arm to make sure. "This isn't some kind of trick, right? You know what happens to programs who shelter ISOs."
Vee sighed, "Mara, why would I trick you? You're pretty perceptive anyways, if I was lying, you'd see right through me. She was wandering out past curfew, and I don't hate ISOs." She turned to Skye, "You know, you should dim your lightlines. Now, I'll be on my way.. If you won't keep her here, just leave her outside. I'll check back in less than an hour."
(i can't find what an hour is in tron :c)

S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:23 pm

S t a r wrote:Vee sighed, "Mara, why would I trick you? You're pretty perceptive anyways, if I was lying, you'd see right through me. She was wandering out past curfew, and I don't hate ISOs." She turned to Skye, "You know, you should dim your lightlines. Now, I'll be on my way.. If you won't keep her here, just leave her outside. I'll check back in less than an hour."
(me neither. Oof.)
Skye looked up at Mara with pleading eyes, as if to say, please keep me safe. The mechanic put an arm around her and glanced over at Vee again. "Okay... I-I'll take care of her until you get back."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Skye wrote:
S t a r wrote:Vee sighed, "Mara, why would I trick you? You're pretty perceptive anyways, if I was lying, you'd see right through me. She was wandering out past curfew, and I don't hate ISOs." She turned to Skye, "You know, you should dim your lightlines. Now, I'll be on my way.. If you won't keep her here, just leave her outside. I'll check back in less than an hour."
(me neither. Oof.)
Skye looked up at Mara with pleading eyes, as if to say, please keep me safe. The mechanic put an arm around her and glanced over at Vee again. "Okay... I-I'll take care of her until you get back."

Vee smiled at Mara, "Thanks." She walked outside and got on her lightcycle. She sped off into the night, it'd be difficult, but Vee might be able to hide the ISO at her home. Hopefully, nothing bad would happen.

S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:48 pm

S t a r wrote:Vee smiled at Mara, "Thanks." She walked outside and got on her lightcycle. She sped off into the night, it'd be difficult, but Vee might be able to hide the ISO at her home. Hopefully, nothing bad would happen.
(time skip?)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:38 pm

Skye wrote:
S t a r wrote:Vee smiled at Mara, "Thanks." She walked outside and got on her lightcycle. She sped off into the night, it'd be difficult, but Vee might be able to hide the ISO at her home. Hopefully, nothing bad would happen.
(time skip?)
(sure c: )

S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:50 pm

S t a r wrote:(sure c: )

Skye sat in a corner of the garage, near Mara. She hadn't said a word since Vee brought her in.

"You don't have to talk if you don't want to," Mara had said. Skye had nodded, and remained silent.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:12 pm

@Bumblebee

(here we goes--)

Skye kept her arms around him tightly, rezzing her own helmet when the wind picked up. She watched as the buildings and other vehicles passed, enraptured by the glowing cityscape.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:15 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Bumblebee

(here we goes--)

Skye kept her arms around him tightly, rezzing her own helmet when the wind picked up. She watched as the buildings and other vehicles passed, enraptured by the glowing cityscape.
Chris turned a right, and there it was. He parked next to a unknown bike, and got off. He unrezzed his own helmet, and looked around. "We're here. Let's see if they're inside."
He took Skye's hand, and lead the both of them to the entrance. He walked inside, hoping to see Mara.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:25 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris turned a right, and there it was. He parked next to a unknown bike, and got off. He unrezzed his own helmet, and looked around. "We're here. Let's see if they're inside."
He took Skye's hand, and lead the both of them to the entrance. He walked inside, hoping to see Mara.

Mara had already rushed to the entrance-- she didn't even have time to remove her mechanic gear. The first thing out of her mouth was: "Was that an ENCOM 786?!" She bounced from one foot to the other, icy teal eyes wide with glee.

Skye had no idea what she was talking about, so she looked to Chris confusedly.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:33 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris turned a right, and there it was. He parked next to a unknown bike, and got off. He unrezzed his own helmet, and looked around. "We're here. Let's see if they're inside."

Mara had already rushed to the entrance-- she didn't even have time to remove her mechanic gear. The first thing out of her mouth was: "Was that an ENCOM 786?!" She bounced from one foot to the other, icy teal eyes wide with glee.

Skye had no idea what she was talking about, so she looked to Chris confusedly.
"Um... Yeah? I really don't know what your talking about. We came here to give you something, and I don't know what a ENCOM 786 is." Chris shrugged, he really didn't. He looked at Skye then back at Mara.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:39 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"Um... Yeah? I really don't know what your talking about. We came here to give you something, and I don't know what a ENCOM 786 is." Chris shrugged, he really didn't. He looked at Skye then back at Mara.

"Your bike!" Mara laughed, gesturing to it. "Oh my Flynn, it is! That's so--" she took a moment to squeal. "That is so- freaking- cool. How can you not know you own an ENCOM 786? That's just... that's like, unheard of! These bikes were designed for the ENCOM Grid... hundreds upon hundreds of cycles ago. Every part... every component of them was designed for speed and aerodynamics. They're legendary! My boss actually owns one-- never uses it, though. Oh my gosh... this is awesome!" She took a moment to calm herself. "But nerding-out aside, w-what was it you came here to give me?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:48 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Your bike!" Mara laughed, gesturing to it. "Oh my Flynn, it is! That's so--" she took a moment to squeal. "That is so- freaking- cool. How can you not know you own an ENCOM 786? That's just... that's like, unheard of! These bikes were designed for the ENCOM Grid... hundreds upon hundreds of cycles ago. Every part... every component of them was designed for speed and aerodynamics. They're legendary! My boss actually owns one-- never uses it, though. Oh my gosh... this is awesome!" She took a moment to calm herself. "But nerding-out aside, w-what was it you came here to give me?"
Ohhhh.

That was the bike he accidently got from the garage.

Let's not bring that up.

"It was these. " Chris had taken the small papers from Skye, and gave three to Mara. "Could you give one to Beck and Zed? I'm sure they'll like to come." He hoped Mara didn't know that was the bike from the garage, it was such a long time ago!

"And if you want to invite anyone else, here's two more." Chris gave a extra two more, and hoped that was all he needed to say.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:56 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Ohhhh.

Let's not bring that up.

"It was these. " Chris had taken the small papers from Skye, and gave three to Mara. "Could you give one to Beck and Zed? I'm sure they'll like to come." He hoped Mara didn't know that was the bike from the garage, it was such a long time ago!

"And if you want to invite anyone else, here's two more." Chris gave a extra two more, and hoped that was all he needed to say.

(ruh oh)

"Oh, thank you! I'll make sure to pass them on," Mara grinned, "Beck's feeling a lot better now, from what he told me the other cycle. He left early this morning for some reason... didn't say why, but he was headed off to the medical facility. That's all I know. Able told me he'd be back by tonight... I hope he's right, honestly."

"He was checking up on a friend of his, I'm guessing," Skye shrugged, aware it was most likely cmdR_Paige he'd gone to visit.

"Well... none of us had anything happen... nothing that would warrant a trip to the hospital. I wonder who it could be."

"Yeah... seems weird... but uh... anyway! Thanks for your interest in our little get-together," Skye chirped.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:19 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Ohhhh.

Let's not bring that up.

(ruh oh)

"Oh, thank you! I'll make sure to pass them on," Mara grinned, "Beck's feeling a lot better now, from what he told me the other cycle. He left early this morning for some reason... didn't say why, but he was headed off to the medical facility. That's all I know. Able told me he'd be back by tonight... I hope he's right, honestly."

"He was checking up on a friend of his, I'm guessing," Skye shrugged, aware it was most likely cmdR_Paige he'd gone to visit.

"Well... none of us had anything happen... nothing that would warrant a trip to the hospital. I wonder who it could be."

"Yeah... seems weird... but uh... anyway! Thanks for your interest in our little get-together," Skye chirped.

"See you at the party!" Chris left, with Skye's hand interlaced with his. He waved at Mara, then got on his bike. He whispered to himself, "I didn't know this was an ENCOM 786..." He gave one more wave goodbye, the waited for Skye to go on the bike.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:42 am

Bumblebee wrote:
"See you at the party!" Chris left, with Skye's hand interlaced with his. He waved at Mara, then got on his bike.  He whispered to himself, "I didn't know this was an ENCOM 786..." He gave one more wave goodbye, the waited for Skye to go on the bike.
Skye hopped on behind him and cocked her head to one side. "I'm guessing that's a super cool kind of bike," she shrugged. "I dunno the difference between vehicles..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:18 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
"See you at the party!" Chris left, with Skye's hand interlaced with his. He waved at Mara, then got on his bike.  He whispered to himself, "I didn't know this was an ENCOM 786..." He gave one more wave goodbye, the waited for Skye to go on the bike.
Skye hopped on behind him and cocked her head to one side. "I'm guessing that's a super cool kind of bike," she shrugged. "I dunno the difference between vehicles..."
"Me either. Let's try to find Amber since we know Beck's with Paige." Chris looked back at Skye, then drove off. He was close to the park when he decided to call Amber.
"Amber? Hello?"

[and now

we shall go to ze park?]

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:20 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
"Me either. Let's try to find Amber since we know Beck's with Paige." Chris looked back at Skye, then drove off. He was close to the park when he decided to call Amber.
"Amber? Hello?"

[and now

we shall go to ze park?]
(La GASP

YES

AND BBY CALLUM WILL BE INVITED TOO--)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) Empty ..

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:03 pm

[ @cmdR_Paige @Checkmate ]

Amber laughed at Callum hugging Mara. "Like mother, like son!" She couldn't stop laughing, she didn't expect Callum to hug Mara. She covered her mouth to try and stop.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:21 pm

@Checkmate @Bumblebee

(and Mara's just like)
(oOF-)
(smothered by cuteness-)

"Oh, you guys--!" Mara laughed. "It's probably better you got me than Zed, he hates being hugged like this. Thankfully he's close enough to me he isn't offended whenever I hug him, but still."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:03 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate @Bumblebee

(and Mara's just like)
(oOF-)
(smothered by cuteness-)

"Oh, you guys--!" Mara laughed. "It's probably better you got me than Zed, he hates being hugged like this. Thankfully he's close enough to me he isn't offended whenever I hug him, but still."
"I thought you two were a thing. Like, a couple. Aren't you two a couple?" Amber put a hand to her chin, she was kinda confused. She put a hand on Callum's head and told him nicely to let the blue-haired lady go.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next