The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Able's Garage (Main RP)

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) - Page 2 Empty Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Free to post!)

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:58 pm

@cmdR_Paige @bumblebee

Frowning he let Mara go " you almost crushed her in your hug..." and he got only a few seconds worth? Not fair! Kicking a stray tool he glanced around the shop. However he cringed at the couple part " yuck " he commented. Why is everyone talking about this lovey dovey stuff?

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:21 pm

@Checkmate @Bumblebee

"Uh... not officially or anything. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's like.. my best friend. If I had to choose someone, I'd pick him-- I would have said the Renegade, but..." Mara trailed off and tried to explain herself the best she could. That's Beck. And Beck is practically my brother. Yeesh. Not gonna happen. "But that was just a celebrity crush, nothing legit."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:43 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate @Bumblebee

"Uh... not officially or anything. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's like.. my best friend. If I had to choose someone, I'd pick him-- I would have said the Renegade, but..." Mara trailed off and tried to explain herself the best she could. That's Beck. And Beck is practically my brother. Yeesh. Not gonna happen. "But that was just a celebrity crush, nothing legit."
"Are you sure? I kind of ship you two! Mara and Zed sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, " Amber trailed off in the song, closing her eyes to sing it. She kept on singign the song, repeating it once.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:07 pm

@Checkmate @Bumblebee

"Shh, not so loud; he'll hear you!" Mara scolded, trying not to laugh. "I mean... ship what you wanna ship. I'm just not sure anything's going to come of it.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:48 pm

@bumblebee @cmdR_Paige

Callum just stood and cringed . Anything but that song! He raised his brow though at the mention of the renegade. "Who's the renegade?"

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:00 pm

@Checkmate @Bumblebee

"He's a program fighting against CLU's forces in Argon," Mara explained. "He's saved my life, several times. He's a hero-- Zed thinks he's a menace."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:05 pm

Checkmate wrote:
@bumblebee @cmdR_Paige

Callum just stood and cringed . Anything but that song! He raised his brow though at the mention of the renegade. "Who's the renegade?"
[ @cmdR_Paige ]

Amber was done singing the song. For now, at least. "Mar Mar is right. The Renegade is friendly, you don't have to be afraid of him." She stifled a laugh by the nickname she came up with. She held in a huge laugh, she hoped Mara didn't hear the nickname.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:13 pm

@Checkmate @Bumblebee

(why can I see Mara just going like
*glances at Amber*
*wut?*)

"Yeah... he's not as bad as everyone says he is. He's... kind of like you. That is, an ISO. Everyone says they're bad when they really aren't," Mara shrugged.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:20 pm

@Bumblebee @cmdR_Paige

"Oh so he's an iso?! ...if he's not bad then why do people say he is?" he never understood that part. Now firewalls... That was a different story! He had the right to say it. Amber is also different. Though he glared at amber "Mar Mar? Oh so I can't say Blue hair lady but u can say mar mar..." he half frowned only to smirk. "Ok then. " he shrugged .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:25 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate @Bumblebee

(why can I see Mara just going like
*glances at Amber*
*wut?*)

"Yeah... he's not as bad as everyone says he is. He's... kind of like you. That is, an ISO. Everyone says they're bad when they really aren't," Mara shrugged.

[ @Checkmate ]

"He isn't an ISO. He's a basic, just like Mara. Some programs just don't see him as we do. And, I can call her Mar-Mar, she doesn't mind. She might mind if you call her blue-haired lady, and I don't want her to get mad at me for letting you call her that.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:51 pm

@Checkmate @Bumblebee

"I'm not mad at all. I really don't care what you call me as long as it isn't anything mean," Mara smiled warmly. "And blue-hair-lady is fine, Callum, if that's what you wanna call me. It's just a lot more syllables than 'Mara' or 'Mar-Mar', though."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:57 am

@Bumblebee @cmdR_Paige

Callum just nodded "ok.. And the renegade sounds pretty cool. " he said with a smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:10 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate @Bumblebee

"I'm not mad at all. I really don't care what you call me as long as it isn't anything means," Mara smiled warmly. "And blue-hair-lady is fine, Callum if that's what you wanna call me. It's just a lot more syllables than 'Mara' or 'Mar-Mar', though."
[ @Checkmate ]

"He's really cool. I should show you him someday." Amber put a hand on Callum's shoulder, and brought him close to her.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:17 am

@Checkmate @Bumblebee

"No kidding! It's not hard to find him when there's trouble in Argon. If the occupation's doing something reckless, you can bet he won't be far behind." Mara gave a definitive nod at that, proud of her friend.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:27 pm

@Bumblebee

(Also crying Sad I rarely cry at movies but LOTR is most definitely an exception-)

"Is he going to be okay?" Skye asked hoarsely, voice breaking under the emotion.

"Any later and he might have derezzed," Mara sighed, welding Chris' arm back onto its mount. "He's going to be really weak for the next few cycles. Get him some energy, would you?"

Skye nodded hastily and dashed off, returning a moment later. She held the blue-glowing liquid out for Mara to take, and the latter gently poured it down Chris' throat.

"That should help, right?" Skye inquired tentatively, and Mara nodded.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:34 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:@Bumblebee

(Also crying Sad  I rarely cry at movies but LOTR is most definitely an exception-)

"Is he going to be okay?" Skye asked hoarsely, voice breaking under the emotion.

"Any later and he might have derezzed," Mara sighed, welding Chris' arm back onto its mount. "He's going to be really weak for the next few cycles. Get him some energy, would you?"

Skye nodded hastily and dashed off, returning a moment later. She held the blue-glowing liquid out for Mara to take, and the latter gently poured it down Chris' throat.

"That should help, right?" Skye inquired tentatively, and Mara nodded.

[also
chris's arm was entirely torn off
flesh and everything
the whole thing was ripped off]

Chris was still passed out. His breathing was fast, as his nose was broken. The glowing liquid went down his throat, as expected. His breathing was still really fast, there wasn't any waay to slow it down. Voxels still came out of his wounds, as there was many wounds.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:56 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
[also
flesh and everything

Chris was still passed out. His breathing was fast, as his nose was broken. The glowing liquid went down his throat, as expected. His breathing was still really fast, there wasn't any waay to slow it down. Voxels still came out of his wounds, as there was many wounds.
(aw snap
Houston, we have a problem)
(Are you SURE there's NO way to calm his breathing? :3c )

Skye saw how labored his breaths were and suddenly had an idea.

She took a step closer and put a hand on his forehead, slowly moving her fingers up through his hair.

"He saved my life earlier," Skye murmured.

"What happened to him?"

"..." Skye didn't turn to look at her. She only stared down at Chris. "...Pavel."

Mara said nothing, but understood.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:08 pm

@bumblebee @cmdR_Paige

He'd had to keep the name thing in mind. "Cool! I can't wait to meet him. So.....what are we gonna do now?..." he was at a loss.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:17 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
[also
flesh and everything

Chris was still passed out. His breathing was fast, as his nose was broken. The glowing liquid went down his throat, as expected. His breathing was still really fast, there wasn't any way to slow it down. Voxels still came out of his wounds, as there were many wounds.
(aw snap
Houston, we have a problem)
(Are you SURE there's NO way to calm his breathing? :3c )

Skye saw how labored his breaths were and suddenly had an idea.

She took a step closer and put a hand on his forehead, slowly moving her fingers up through his hair.

"He saved my life earlier," Skye murmured.

"What happened to him?"

"..." Skye didn't turn to look at her. She only stared down at Chris. "...Pavel."

Mara said nothing but understood.
[there aint no way you gonna calm him down]
ain't no way]

Chris's breathing slowed ever so slightly. His breathing was still fast, but it slowed considerably. His head fell to the side, knocking Skye's hand away. It didn't help that his face was on his side, and the fast breathing continued.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:20 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate @Bumblebee

"No kidding! It's not hard to find him when there's trouble in Argon. If the occupation's doing something reckless, you can bet he won't be far behind." Mara gave a definitive nod at that, proud of her friend.
[ @Checkmate ]
"Mara, could you maybe give us a V.I.P. tour through the garage?" Amber hoped she would, she never got to see what's behind everything. And, it was mainly for Callum. Just so they would have something to keep him busy.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:28 pm

@Checkmate @Bumblebee

- Skye -
(okay I HAVE to draw that dialogue exchange between Skye and Chris- (the one from ROTK))

"Chris..." Skye choked out. "I dunno if you can hear me, but I want you to know that I love you, alright?" She blinked and swallowed, trying to get a hold of herself. "I need you to hang on for me. Please.. just breathe. I know it hurts, I know it's scary, but please, Chris... I need you to breathe."

- Mara -

"Sure thing! I'm sure the other mechanics would love to meet you guys." Mara had a thought, though, and made sure to remind Callum of something. "Oh, um... make sure that ISO mark stays hidden.. alright?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:15 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:@Checkmate @Bumblebee

- Skye -
(okay I HAVE to draw that dialogue exchange between Skye and Chris- (the one from ROTK))

"Chris..." Skye choked out. "I dunno if you can hear me, but I want you to know that I love you, alright?" She blinked and swallowed, trying to get a hold of herself. "I need you to hang on for me. Please.. just breathe. I know it hurts, I know it's scary, but please, Chris... I need you to breathe."

- Mara -

"Sure thing! I'm sure the other mechanics would love to meet you guys." Mara had a thought, though, and made sure to remind Callum of something. "Oh, um... make sure that ISO mark stays hidden.. alright?"
"Skye... " He could say her name just a little. "I'll... be... fine..." He fell back into a deep sleep, and his breathing steadied. He looked at Skye with open eyes before closing them again. Only for a second, but he saw his future wife right there. She'll take care of him. She'll take care of him... For now...

He couldn't think about anything now. He fell into a deep sleep, unable to think about her.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:49 pm

@bumblebee @cmdR_Paige

Oh right! With that he looked around for something to cover it up with . uh...oh great. Getting out of Ambers grasp he went to grab some tape and a stray piece of cloth or ..paper or whatever it was. He taped it on to his shoulder that had the mark. "Hopefully this works.." he said only look up "anyone have a black marker?"

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:34 pm

@Checkmate @Bumblebee
(I really want a moment where Chris goes
"Family reunion! Yaaay!")

- Skye, Mara (primary) -

Skye took his other hand and held it tightly, closing her eyes.

"I've done everything I can," Mara sighed. "But we'll have to take him to the ER for further treatment."

"This has got to be the fourth trip in the last few cycles I've had to do that..." Skye shook her head, disheartened. "But now, Pavel's gone. He can't hurt him anymore."

"Pavel's... you mean he's.. he's dead?"

Skye nodded slowly.

- Mara (secondary) -

"Here," Mara responded, grabbing a strip of black tape. "This'll work for now. And it's completely light-proof, so nobody would even notice the glow." She turned to Amber. "Ready to go?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:56 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate @Bumblebee
(I really want a moment where Chris goes
"Family reunion! Yaaay!")

- Skye, Mara (primary) -

Skye took his other hand and held it tightly, closing her eyes.

"I've done everything I can," Mara sighed. "But we'll have to take him to the ER for further treatment."

"This has got to be the fourth trip in the last few cycles I've had to do that..." Skye shook her head, disheartened. "But now, Pavel's gone. He can't hurt him anymore."

"Pavel's... you mean he's.. he's dead?"

Skye nodded slowly.

- Mara (secondary) -

"Here," Mara responded, grabbing a strip of black tape. "This'll work for now. And it's completely light-proof, so nobody would even notice the glow." She turned to Amber. "Ready to go?"

Chris smiled. His mind didn’t know it, but Skye was holding his hand. His body was used to holding her hand so much that his body triggered muscle memory. His hand gripped hers tightly, very tightly.

Amber smiled and picked up Callum. She put him on her head, his legs on her shoulders. “I thought you might like a better view. I hope you don’t mind.”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next