The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Able's Garage (Main RP)

4 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) - Page 6 Empty Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Free to post!)

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by Skye Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:44 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[he is
he did it all]

Chris laid still asleep. He snored quietly. His breathing was a little faster than normal. He looked very peaceful.
(SKYE HELPED-)

"I think it's safe to say you guys have done your fair share," Mara exhaled. "How 'bout that arm, huh?"

Skye's eyes lit up. "I-is it ready?"

Mara nodded.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:12 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[he is
he did it all]

Chris laid still asleep. He snored quietly. His breathing was a little faster than normal. He looked very peaceful.
(SKYE HELPED-)

"I think it's safe to say you guys have done your fair share," Mara exhaled. "How 'bout that arm, huh?"

Skye's eyes lit up. "I-is it ready?"

Mara nodded.
[yeah but
i did most of iT]

Chris was still asleep. He turned in his sleep and was now on his side. He stirred in his sleep when the others talked.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:22 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[yeah but
i did most of iT]

Chris was still asleep. He turned in his sleep and was now on his side. He stirred in his sleep when the others talked.
(okay fine x3)

"I'll go get my tools and we can attach it, alright?" Mara told Skye with a grin. "Zed can take over for you guys now."

Skye stayed with Chris when Mara left, hoisting him up so that he leaned on her shoulder.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:29 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[yeah but
i did most of iT]

(okay fine x3)

"I'll go get my tools and we can attach it, alright?" Mara told Skye with a grin. "Zed can take over for you guys now."

Skye stayed with Chris when Mara left, hoisting him up so that he leaned on her shoulder.

Chris woke up when Skye moved him. "Honey...?" He was half awake, half asleep. He closed his eyes to try and get some more sleep. They shot back open a moment later.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:33 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris woke up when Skye moved him. "Honey...?" He was half awake, half asleep. He closed his eyes to try and get some more sleep. They shot back open a moment later.

"Hi, Mr. Boss-man," Skye joked sweetly. "Mara finished your arm.. she's gonna put it on you in a minute.. okay?" She held him with both arms. "How you feeling?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:54 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Hi, Mr. Boss-man," Skye joked sweetly. "Mara finished your arm.. she's gonna put it on you in a minute.. okay?" She held him with both arms. "How you feeling?"
"Tired... I'm gonna go back to sleep now, okay?" Chris closed his eyes and fell right back to sleep. He snored very quietly. He stirred in Skye's arms but was still sleeping peacefully.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:16 am

Bumblebee wrote:"Tired... I'm gonna go back to sleep now, okay?" Chris closed his eyes and fell right back to sleep. He snored very quietly. He stirred in Skye's arms but was still sleeping peacefully.
(aa
didn't see this)

(smol timeskip to when he has it on?)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:36 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Tired... I'm gonna go back to sleep now, okay?" Chris closed his eyes and fell right back to sleep. He snored very quietly. He stirred in Skye's arms but was still sleeping peacefully.
(aa
didn't see this)

(smol timeskip to when he has it on?)
[It okay!

And, sure!]

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:43 am

Bumblebee wrote:
[It okay!

And, sure!]

"There. I mean.. that should do it," Mara nodded, putting her tools away. "You two are all set to go now." She turned to Skye and Chris.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:58 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
[It okay!

And, sure!]

"There. I mean.. that should do it," Mara nodded, putting her tools away. "You two are all set to go now." She turned to Skye and Chris.
Chris moved the fingers of his new arm. They were stiff, but he could flex them out. "Thank you, Mara. Thank you so so much." He took her in a big hug, crushing her with his strength.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:29 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris moved the fingers of his new arm. They were stiff, but he could flex them out. "Thank you, Mara. Thank you so so much." He took her in a big hug, crushing her with his strength.

"Ow-- ow-- crushing-!"

"Chris, you can let her go now, I think you're squeezing the voxels out of her," Skye warned, chuckling a little.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:58 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris moved the fingers of his new arm. They were stiff, but he could flex them out. "Thank you, Mara. Thank you so so much." He took her in a big hug, crushing her with his strength.

"Ow-- ow-- crushing-!"

"Chris, you can let her go now, I think you're squeezing the voxels out of her," Skye warned, chuckling a little.
"But I want to thank her!" Chris kept on crushing her, lifting her off the ground. "It's just a hug, that's all."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:17 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"But I want to thank her!" Chris kept on crushing her, lifting her off the ground. "It's just a hug, that's all."

"Yeah-- you're welcome--" Mara grunted.

"Chris? Drop the program. Drop her..?" Skye said, as if she were a user commanding a dog to drop a tennis ball.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:20 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"But I want to thank her!" Chris kept on crushing her, lifting her off the ground. "It's just a hug, that's all."

"Yeah-- you're welcome--" Mara grunted.

"Chris? Drop the program. Drop her..?" Skye said as if she were a user commanding a dog to drop a tennis ball.
"But... Fine." Chris placed Mara on the ground and grinned. "Really, thank you so so much for this. It means a lot to me to have an arm back. Thank you.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:11 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"But... Fine." Chris placed Mara on the ground and grinned. "Really, thank you so so much for this. It means a lot to me to have an arm back. Thank you.

"Whew; thanks," Mara exhaled. "And you're welcome! I built it specifically for both strength and dexterity. For, you know.. the softer things." She winked at him and subtlely gestured to Skye.

"Huh?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:51 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Whew; thanks," Mara exhaled. "And you're welcome! I built it specifically for both strength and dexterity. For, you know... the softer things." She winked at him and subtlely gestured to Skye.

"Huh?"
Chris grinned at Skye and let out a small laugh. He returned to Mara. "If there is anything else you need, then just give me or Skye a call, okay? Is there anything else that we can do to help?"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:24 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris grinned at Skye and let out a small laugh. He returned to Mara. "If there is anything else you need, then just give me or Skye a call, okay? Is there anything else that we can do to help?"

"I think we're good!" Mara nodded. "And thanks for showing up; it really helped having you guys around."

"No problem! I'm always up for helping my fellow programs," Skye grinned. "Make sure to ask Zed about 'payback', by the way," she joked.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:32 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"I think we're good!" Mara nodded. "And thanks for showing up; it really helped to have you guys around."

"No problem! I'm always up for helping my fellow programs," Skye grinned. "Make sure to ask Zed about 'payback', by the way," she joked.
"I guess we'll be going then. Call us if you need any more help." Chris went to Skye's side and held her hand. Fingers intertwined, like always. He kissed her on the cheek while walking away from Mara. His metal hand waved back at them as he began to leave.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:33 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"I guess we'll be going then. Call us if you need any more help." Chris went to Skye's side and held her hand. Fingers intertwined, like always. He kissed her on the cheek while walking away from Mara. His metal hand waved back at them as he began to leave.

"We will," Skye called, waving as well. Turning to Chris, she asked, "So.. whatcha wannna do now? I mean.. now that you've got your arm back and everything..?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:37 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"I guess we'll be going then. Call us if you need any more help." Chris went to Skye's side and held her hand. Fingers intertwined, like always. He kissed her on the cheek while walking away from Mara. His metal hand waved back at them as he began to leave.

"We will," Skye called, waving as well. Turning to Chris, she asked, "So.. whatcha wanna do now? I mean.. now that you've got your arm back and everything..?"
"Plan our wedding? I've been looking forward to marrying you for some time." Chris looked down at her and moved his arm around her chest. He brought her close to him.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:42 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"Plan our wedding? I've been looking forward to marrying you for some time." Chris looked down at her and moved his arm around her chest. He brought her close to him.

"Yes!" Skye practically hopped into the air as she said it. "I'd love to! I just.. don't know how to wed. Or.. do the wedding thing. However that works. Um.. I know that I need a dress, at least..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:48 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Yes!" Skye practically hopped into the air as she said it. "I'd love to! I just.. don't know how to wed. Or.. do the wedding thing. However, that works. Um... I know that I need a dress, at least..."
"We can get you a dress. What type do you want? A short one or a really long one?" Chris hopped onto the ENCOM 786 and waited for Skye to get on. "We can go to the clothing store to get you some clothes, okay?"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:54 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"We can get you a dress. What type do you want? A short one or a really long one?" Chris hopped onto the ENCOM 786 and waited for Skye to get on. "We can go to the clothing store to get you some clothes, okay?"

"I feel like I'd trip on a dress that's too long," Skye shrugged. "But eh. I'd be up for whatever you want me to wear-- since I don't really have that much of a fashion sense..." She climbed onto the bike behind him and held on.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:02 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"We can get you a dress. What type do you want? A short one or a really long one?" Chris hopped onto the ENCOM 786 and waited for Skye to get on. "We can go to the clothing store to get you some clothes, okay?"

"I feel like I'd trip on a dress that's too long," Skye shrugged. "But eh. I'd be up for whatever you want me to wear-- since I don't really have that much of a fashion sense..." She climbed onto the bike behind him and held on.
"Let's see what you like, okay?" Chris looked back at her and nodded. He began to drive off, towards a fashion store.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:08 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Let's see what you like, okay?" Chris looked back at her and nodded. He began to drive off, towards a fashion store.

"Okay." Skye watched the scenery go by, holding onto Chris tightly. The wind blew her hair back from her face.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next