The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

00001001 Club (Main RP)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

00001001 Club (Main RP) Empty 00001001 Club (Main RP)

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:55 pm

(free to post!)

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

00001001 Club (Main RP) Empty Re: 00001001 Club (Main RP)

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:23 pm

@cmdR_Paige
Its been a while since she actually took a break for herself. Which in all honesty felt weird to her. She was trying so hard to focus on her job, trying to impress the commander. And not fall out of line. She also wanted to make Pavel proud too. The firewall has worked out some kinks in her codes, she's no longer afraid to kill an iso. No longer questioning the grey areas of law. Exhaling, Vernal sat at the bars table ,arms used as a way to prop her head up " I'm gonna win I'm gonna lose I'm gonna chase it till the end And if you're walking in my shoes You're gonna make it or pretend ~" she sang to herself. Not really caring for the clubs taste in music. Everything just felt...boring lately.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:24 pm

@Checkmate

Zed watched Mara dash off to chat with a group of basics he didn't recognize, and breathed a heavy sigh. Always on the move, that one.

He happened to notice a familiar face in the crowd and felt his spirits lift as he approached her. Gosh, she looked angry.. no... bored was probably a better word.

"Vernal!" he called over the music. "Flynn above; haven't seen you in ages."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:41 pm

@cmdR_Paige
If her ears could perk up they would. Hearing Zeds voice lifted her own spirits in a way as well! Eyes shifting towards his direction, Vernal gave him a small smile. Though her face was void . " Zed ! Long time no see. " she greeted. The firewall sat up straighter this time " geez what cycle is it?....  I can't tell anymore. How you been?" Recently she's lost track of time, not really paying attention to cycles or hours.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:05 pm

@Checkmate

"Man, you look tired," Zed remarked, sitting across from her. "It's been about... hm, maybe a little over two macrocycles since we've seen each other?" he thought aloud. "I've been okay; had to run the garage for a cycle.. that was an adventure. Sheesh."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:35 pm

@cmdR_Paige 
Tired? Huh...maybe she was and she just..didnt realize it. Vernal just gave a shrug at that " its my resting face " she half joked. Though her eyes widened at the amount of time that's passed. Golly! Time sure does fly by when you're busy. Her head tilted at the garage bit. Some interest sparking in her gaze, cheek resting on her hand. " hmm. It sounds like it too. Speaking of,how's your bike coming along?" It was a shame she never got to see it in action. She still wished him luck on it and hoped it all went well. But him mentioning the garage also made her think of Mara. This caused anger to slowly make itself known, she can't believe that she caught her vandalizing and let her go! The firewalls free hand turned into a small fist at that. ' if I catch you doing anything else. No mercy this time '

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:58 pm

@Checkmate
(i'm gonna give Skye and Chris another reason to be scared)

"I actually had to put it off," Zed sighed in irritation. "You know something.." he began, feeling a bit dangerous.

"Say, I dunno if you work with the guy, but there's this firewall soldier named Chris who's actually in a relationship with an.. with an ISO. Her name's Skye... seems like she's fresh out of beta, too."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:07 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( heheh -^- )
Vernal gave a frown at that, greatly disappointed. " how disappointing, I was wanting to see it " she sighed. Why did he have to put it off? That made no sense... He was so passionate about it! Her brow raised out of curiosity once he spoke again. This time she leaned forward. What he said next, shocked her core. " what?! No..I've never even heard of this guy! That's blasphemy ! " she couldn't hold her anger in any longer. How could Chris do that to CLU?! He betrayed his fellow people! All of it! Growling she got up from her seat in a flash " I need to tell the commander. Zed, thank you .  " ' ....thank you... I...' She wasn't sure, but it was a little flicker.... Like someone lighting a match. Like what she felt all those cycles ago but she really couldn't say it just yet.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:17 pm

@Checkmate

Zed stood up beside her. "You're.. you're welcome. Rid the Grid of those conscripts," he encouraged, feeling bad for the couple now. He shook the feeling off. "And maybe we can achieve some kind of order out of it."

He tried not to imagine the pained shrieks of Skye and Chris-- torn to mere voxels to purge the Grid of the ISO infection.

Like how Bodhi was killed.

No; there was a reason for Skye and Chris' deaths... Bodhi was killed without reason. Skye and Chris deserved to die.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:28 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( Mara be like : ....ARE YOU OUT OF YOURE MIND?! ) 
Vernal gave a smile, a genuine one this time. Boy she missed him. Like actually missed him. Perhaps coming here was a good thing after all. " dont worry , We'll always be there to bring order. Its the occupations duty to keep this place safe remember?" Sighing she inched a bit closer to him " zed...it was good to see you again.. Maybe...we can catch up again sometime? " she was wanting to give him a hug. But that won't be professional ...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:35 pm

@Checkmate

Zed noticed her body language, and a small violet bloom or two crossed his face before vanishing. He rubbed the back of his neck and cleared his throat.

"Yeah, I mean.. I'd love th-- I mean.. I'd like that," he said, thin violet lines returning for a moment as he gradually became more flustered. "I mean.. I wouldn't mind an excuse to hang out with my favorite firewall."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:58 pm

@cmdR_Paige
Now it was Vernals turn to get flustered. ' ...im his favorite?! ...' It took her a while to even speak, she was gonna try to but a small burst of purple lines appeared on her face. Annnnd what users would call it,butterflies in her stomach. It felt like she was having a breakdown,but the good kind! The lines vanished a second later only for her to clear her throat . " I..hjah...hnn.. " yikes! That couldn't get more awkward could it? Punching her chest " ill be sure to clear my schedule then! Um... Same time and place or?..." ' Im his favorite! ' yeah she couldn't get that out of her head.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:21 pm

@Checkmate
(y'know what's hilarious is that Zed basically hates all firewalls)
(but he really does like Vernal, he thinks she's awesome-)

The purple glow was startlingly obvious. He covered his face to prevent Vernal from seeing the gradually spreading patterns on his own skin.

"Gee, uh.. yeah! That'd be great!" he chuckled, undeniably giddy. "Thanks! And.. maybe next time I won't have Mara tagging along with me.. heh.. she's.. awfully clingy."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:44 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( he's a bean xd )
Ok her facade was faltering, she couldn't hide it any longer. Vernal allowed her what users would call it blush to be seen. All she could do at this point was give a bow. The firewall let loose a giggle only for everything to come to a halt. Mara was here? That killed her mood,causing the lines to vanish. Should she tell him what she saw that day? ' remember...your actions have consequences...' No she wouldn't. Vernal gave a nod " I get ya. I should get going, the commander does need to know about this..." Glaring at the ground " I cant believe it Chris..." She murmured .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:44 am

@Checkmate
(He canonically is a total bean xD)
(And
wHeN WiLL yOu lEaRn
tHaT yOur aCtiOnS hAvE cOnSeQuEnCeS--??
(Had to I'm sorry xD)

Zed's face fell in sync with Vernal's. Oh gosh, was it really that bad? Mara was annoying, sure, but... Vernal seemed to like her even less than he did at this point.

"Oh, uh... in case you were wondering I.. didn't choose to bring her along," he tried to reassure her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:31 am

@cmdR_Paige
(OOF-) 
Vernal gave a awkward nod. " it's fine. "She said in reassurance.  it was easy for her to fake emotions at this point. Besides you kinda had to sometimes in the occupation. Yeah Mara was a nice program...but she broke the law. That irked her so much. On top of that she's still roaming around! Though, she wasn't gonna lie. She was eager to get this information to the commander. " tell her I said hi?" perhaps that'll ease any tension. She just didn't want Zed upset in anyway,so she'd keep maras mishaps a secret for as long as she could.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:46 pm

@Checkmate

"Yeah... I will. Don't worry about her," Zed dismissed, almost ready to run after her. "Gee, if.. y'know if I wasn't such a weak little Bit of a basic, I'd totally drop the garage job and join you." He chuckled at that, rubbing the back of his neck and trying not to blush again. He didn't want to look flustered in front of a firewall; it was awkward enough.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:30 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( HE MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS OMG-)
Smiling like a dork by now Vernal just...melted. He was so precious! Though she gave a huff " your not weak. You have a job and I understand why you can't leave your post! Don't downplay yourself " she said and punched his shoulder a tad bit. It was in a playful manner. ' why is he so ....adorable?! ...I think the commander can wait a bit-'

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:53 pm

@Checkmate
( okay i gotta-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV2NAWd9msQ )
(Paige is like
'know what? fine- be with the boi'

As soon as Vernal's fist made contact, he yelped, and a shockwave of violet crossed his whole figure before vanishing. He grinned nervously and tried not to fly into a panic. "Well, I.. heh! That's.. gosh, I.. oh, Flynn, I'm so flustered." He clapped a hand over his face.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:06 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( wheeze* XD )
If an exclamation point could appear above Vernals  head it would. Did she hurt him?! Oh flynn! Seeming to shrink at that thought, she covered her mouth " im so sorry I didn't ...if that hurt I'm sorry " her worries seemed to vanish when he spoke up again. It seemed to go over well. " heh its ok. Im probably a worse mess then you are-" boy its been a while since she felt like this. She missed it. " I'm sure the commander can ..wait a while longer. Um... Oof.." Yeah she couldn't think straight right now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:56 pm

@Checkmate
(reeeeeally tempted to have Mara interrupt because agony)
(but Zernal--?)
(Ved?
ppfft)

Gosh... he was hopeless now. He had feelings for she-programs before, but this was incredibly different.

"Uh.. gee, I.." he took a few deep breaths and tried to calm himself. "Okay, I feel kinda lightheaded right now, uh.." he cleared his throat. Violet lines snaked across his skin, and he could scarcely suppress them. "Ugggh, this is embarrassing..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:21 pm

@cmdR_Paige
( * meme  music plays * do it -^- and PFFT )
Clearing her throat a few times she only nodded. Vernal felt quite embarrassed herself. " you're not alone! ....this is soooo not professional ...oh flynn if Pavel saw me..." The firewall let loose a laugh " ' hey! Straighten your posture! Stop stuttering! ' or ' get over here or else! ' " she did her best to mimic his voice. With that Vernal went into a nervous fit of laughter. What else could she do?

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:35 pm

@Checkmate

Mara was rather shocked, to say the least-- if not offended, by the sight of Zed chatting with a firewall and.. seeming to heartily enjoy it. She folded her arms. If it wasn't for the other surrounding lights, the violet streaks would be plain as lightlines.

She sauntered over to the two of them and grabbed Zed by the arm, to which he yelped in surprise. "Mara, I'm busy!"

"I can tell."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:42 pm

@cmdR_Paige
That's....when Vernal went cold again. Mara killed her happy mood. It was replaced with ..something else. Possession?.. Maybe? She wasn't so sure but She was definitely angry by this. Spotting the hand , Vernal shot a glare at the blue haired program ' is she...trying to take him away or something? Tch ' " Mara. Good to see you again " vernal said in a warning tone,though it was hardly noticible, that is unless you read between the lines.  The firewall placed  her arms behind her back. ' behave....Atleast for zed '

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:53 pm

@Checkmate

Zed tried to break free of her grip and surprisingly succeeded.

"Mara, I let you talk to your friends, now.. let me talk to mine." He gave Vernal a look that said, I did NOT just friendzone you, I PROMISE.

"Okay, fine. But it's getting late, and I don't wanna be out past curfew. Just because I don't wanna get in trouble with you know.. the law." she practically fired that at Vernal as if it were a lit disc.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next