The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Able's Garage (Main RP)

4 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) - Page 7 Empty Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Free to post!)

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) - Page 7 Empty Re: Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:31 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Let's see what you like, okay?" Chris looked back at her and nodded. He began to drive off, towards a fashion store.

"Okay." Skye watched the scenery go by, holding onto Chris tightly. The wind blew her hair back from her face.
(le timeskip to shop?)

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:19 am

Bumblebee wrote:(le timeskip)

Skye remained asleep for the entirety of the trek.

Mara saw them approach and called out to them, "What in Flynn's name are you doing out there? It's below freezing and clear past curfew!"

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:52 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:(le timeskip)

Skye remained asleep for the entirety of the trek.

Mara saw them approach and called out to them, "What in Flynn's name are you doing out there? It's below freezing and clear past curfew!"
"Curfew?" Chris walked inside the garage with Skye still on his back. He placed her on a chair so he could take the weight off of his back.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:48 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Curfew?" Chris walked inside the garage with Skye still on his back. He placed her on a chair so he could take the weight off of his back.

"You know, the city-wide bedtime that CLU has looming over us?" Mara asked. "Is she okay...? you guys.. just walked through the Outlands to get here?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:57 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Curfew?" Chris walked inside the garage with Skye still on his back. He placed her on a chair so he could take the weight off of his back.

"You know, the city-wide bedtime that CLU has looming over us?" Mara asked. "Is she okay...? you guys.. just walked through the Outlands to get here?"
Chris looked behind him at the snow-covered land. "Yeah we went through the Outlands. She fell asleep on me." Chris pointed at Skye, who was still asleep.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:00 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris looked behind him at the snow-covered land. "Yeah we went through the Outlands. She fell asleep on me." Chris pointed at Skye, who was still asleep.

"Let me get you guys some hot cocoa or something.. great Flynn above, it's a wonder you didn't freeze out there..." Mara sighed. "Follow me to the breakroom."

Skye leaned on the chair, still asleep.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:50 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris looked behind him at the snow-covered land. "Yeah we went through the Outlands. She fell asleep on me." Chris pointed at Skye, who was still asleep.

"Let me get you guys some hot cocoa or something.. great Flynn above, it's a wonder you didn't freeze out there..." Mara sighed. "Follow me to the breakroom."

Skye leaned on the chair, still asleep.
"All right." Chris picked up Skye and held her on his shoulder, like a small kid. He walked in the break room while still holding Skye.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:35 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"All right." Chris picked up Skye and held her on his shoulder, like a small kid. He walked in the break room while still holding Skye.

Skye's lightlines gleamed a warm, pinkish-violet color.

Mara gestured to a chair, handing him a thick blanket. "I'll heat up the energy for you. Bundle up in that for now."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:46 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Skye's lightlines gleamed a warm, pinkish-violet color.

Mara gestured to a chair, handing him a thick blanket. "I'll heat up the energy for you. Bundle up in that for now."
Chris took the blanket while thanking her for it. He placed Skye in his lap, then wrapped Skye with the blanket. He truly noticed how small she was.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:38 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris took the blanket while thanking her for it. He placed Skye in his lap, then wrapped Skye with the blanket. He truly noticed how small she was.

"You're welcome. Here's another," she offered. "For you." She went back to fixing the hot chocolate

Skye snuggled closer, shuddering once before melting into a warm ISO blob.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:44 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"You're welcome. Here's another," she offered. "For you." She went back to fixing the hot chocolate

Skye snuggled closer, shuddering once before melting into a warm ISO blob.
Chris wrapped the blanket around Skye. He didn't want her to be cold. She was small, so the cold could bite at her.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:50 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris wrapped the blanket around Skye. He didn't want her to be cold. She was small, so the cold could bite at her.

Mara sighed. "Okay, well at least drink this," she ordered, giving him a mug. "What good will it do her if you freeze?"

Skye slept soundly, chest rising and falling rapidly, much like a beta's. She was still, but calm. It helped having the blankets around her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:02 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris wrapped the blanket around Skye. He didn't want her to be cold. She was small, so the cold could bite at her.

Mara sighed. "Okay, well at least drink this," she ordered, giving him a mug. "What good will it do her if you freeze?"

Skye slept soundly, chest rising and falling rapidly, much like a beta's. She was still, but calm. It helped to have the blankets around her.
"Okay then. I'll drink it." Chris took the cup gently with both hands and took small sips from it.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:11 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Okay then. I'll drink it." Chris took the cup gently with both hands and took small sips from it.

"There you go," Mara nodded. "Okay. Now.. what's going on with your head? Any memories come back to you?" she asked, pulling up a chair.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:40 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Okay then. I'll drink it." Chris took the cup gently with both hands and took small sips from it.

"There you go," Mara nodded. "Okay. Now.. what's going on with your head? Any memories come back to you?" she asked, pulling up a chair.
Chris sighed. "A few. Not a lot of memories." He took a long look at Skye before setting his mug on the ground beside his chair. "I want to remember her..."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:10 am

Bumblebee wrote:Chris sighed. "A few. Not a lot of memories." He took a long look at Skye before setting his mug on the ground beside his chair. "I want to remember her..."

"Well it's good you want to. Did they.. add anything to what was already there?" Mara questioned, taking a drink of energy.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:42 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris sighed. "A few. Not a lot of memories." He took a long look at Skye before setting his mug on the ground beside his chair. "I want to remember her..."

"Well it's good you want to. Did they.. add anything to what was already there?" Mara questioned, taking a drink of energy.
"No. I just don't remember anything.." Chris put his head in his hands.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:38 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"No. I just don't remember anything.." Chris put his head in his hands.

"Well.. it seems they tried to erase any and all feelings for that miniature ISO you've got there.. and ended up zapping your memories instead. I.. I seem to remember them taking a disc out of that machine and hiding it.. I highly doubt they stuck your memories on it, but hey.. it's Pavel. There's a chance that he did something wacky."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:39 am

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"No. I just don't remember anything.." Chris put his head in his hands.

"Well.. it seems they tried to erase any and all feelings for that miniature ISO you've got there.. and ended up zapping your memories instead. I.. I seem to remember them taking a disc out of that machine and hiding it.. I highly doubt they stuck your memories on it, but hey.. it's Pavel. There's a chance that he did something wacky."

"Where is that disc? I need it." Chris's eyes brightened at the idea of getting his memories back. He wanted to remember everything.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:17 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Where is that disc? I need it." Chris's eyes brightened at the idea of getting his memories back. He wanted to remember everything.

"It's with the Occupation by now," Mara sighed. "Wherever it is."

Skye sneezed in her sleep and Mara had to hold back a laugh. "Oh my Flynn. That was the cutest freaking sneeze I have ever heard."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:48 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Where is that disc? I need it." Chris's eyes brightened at the idea of getting his memories back. He wanted to remember everything.

"It's with the Occupation by now," Mara sighed. "Wherever it is."

Skye sneezed in her sleep and Mara had to hold back a laugh. "Oh my Flynn. That was the cutest freaking sneeze I have ever heard."
"It sounded like a small animal. " Chris placed a hand on Skye, and gently petted her. Like a small pet.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:04 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"It sounded like a small animal. " Chris placed a hand on Skye, and gently petted her. Like a small pet.

She curled up a bit tighter.

"Not gonna lie, I think she's beyond adorable. I love how tall you are compared to her, it's so sweet," Mara giggled. "Need anything else while I'm still here?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:58 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"It sounded like a small animal. " Chris placed a hand on Skye, and gently petted her. Like a small pet.

She curled up a bit tighter.

"Not gonna lie, I think she's beyond adorable. I love how tall you are compared to her, it's so sweet," Mara giggled. "Need anything else while I'm still here?"
" Maybe a few snacks?" Chris put Skye back into his lap, gently petting her head

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:21 pm

Bumblebee wrote:" Maybe a few snacks?" Chris put Skye back into his lap, gently petting her head.

"Sure thing. Does she have any preferences?" Mara asked, rummaging through the cabinets.

If Skye were a cat, she'd definitely be purring at this point.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:30 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:" Maybe a few snacks?" Chris put Skye back into his lap, gently petting her head.

"Sure thing. Does she have any preferences?" Mara asked, rummaging through the cabinets.

If Skye were a cat, she'd be purring at this point.
"Some sweet snacks might be tasty." To be truthful, he didn't know what she liked. He couldn't recall it.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next