The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Able's Garage (Main RP)

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) - Page 3 Empty Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Free to post!)

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by Skye Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:46 am

@Checkmate @Bumblebee

- Skye, Mara (primary) -

It warmed Skye's heart to feel him 'respond'-- even if his response was only a crushing hand squeeze. "We should probably get going.. to the medical center, I mean."

(jump over to there?)

- Mara (secondary) -

"Okay, so this is the main hub of the garage, where most of our work is done," Mara explained, gesturing to the hangar-sized room. "We've got over fifty programs currently employed, and that includes Beck, myself, and Zed, of course."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:55 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate @Bumblebee

- Skye, Mara (primary) -

It warmed Skye's heart to feel him 'respond'-- even if his response was only a crushing hand squeeze. "We should probably get going.. to the medical center, I mean."

(jump over to there?)

- Mara (secondary) -

"Okay, so this is the main hub of the garage, where most of our work is done," Mara explained, gesturing to the hangar-sized room. "We've got over fifty programs currently employed, and that includes Beck, myself, and Zed, of course."

[Sure!]

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:50 pm

@cmdR_Paige @Bumblebee

His eyes widened "woah cool! How old do you have to be?" He was kinda wanting to do this stuff now . Hearing what they could build and all. "Amber could I work here? If I meet the age requirements .."

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:58 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Checkmate @Bumblebee

- Skye, Mara (primary) -

(jump over to there?)

- Mara (secondary) -

[ @Checkmate ]

"Sure! Mara, how old do you have to be to work here? " She walked behind Mara, looking at everything. Amber's curiosity got the best of her she loved everything.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:07 pm

@Checkmate @Bumblebee

"Normally we wait on programs fresh out of beta.. It requires a few cycles of vocational training, and a little bit of trade education. Not as much as you'd need to become a doctor or anything, but you might wanna hang back on that for a little while." Callum was a bit too young-- he needed to wait about two more 'years', as the Users would say. Plus, he was an ISO, so it was unlikely that he'd work there for very long without getting caught, or worse.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:23 pm

@Bumblebee

Skye pulled up to the garage and allowed Chris to get off before collapsing the bike.

She asked the nearest program for Mara, to which they replied that Mara would be on her way soon.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:29 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
@Bumblebee

Skye pulled up to the garage and allowed Chris to get off before collapsing the bike.

She asked the nearest program for Mara, to which they replied that Mara would be on her way soon.
Chris stepped off and slipped on the snow. He fell facefirst into a pile of snow. A sigh came from underneath it.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:37 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris stepped off and slipped on the snow. He fell facefirst into a pile of snow. A sigh came from underneath it.
(he go flop)

Skye helped him to his feet as Mara approached the two of them.

"I haven't heard from you guys in so long!" She gasped, noticing Chris' arm-- or lack thereof. "Is he stable?"

"I think so..?" Skye replied, unsure.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:42 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris stepped off and slipped on the snow. He fell facefirst into a pile of snow. A sigh came from underneath it.
(he go flop)

Skye helped him to his feet as Mara approached the two of them.

"I haven't heard from you guys in so long!" She gasped, noticing Chris' arm-- or lack thereof. "Is he stable?"

"I think so..?" Skye replied, unsure.

"Yes. I'm fine." Chris brushed the snow off of him, it took longer than he thought. "We were wondering if you could make a new arm for me? I miss having an arm." Chris held Skye's hand, interlacing the fingers.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:01 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Yes. I'm fine." Chris brushed the snow off of him, it took longer than he thought. "We were wondering if you could make a new arm for me? I miss having an arm." Chris held Skye's hand, interlacing the fingers.

"I mean.. sure! I'd probably have to snag Zed to help me with it, but I think I can manage," Mara shrugged. "Are you sure you're alright? How about you guys sit in the breakroom for a bit and thaw out?" She brought them inside.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:04 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Yes. I'm fine." Chris brushed the snow off of him, it took longer than he thought. "We were wondering if you could make a new arm for me? I miss having an arm." Chris held Skye's hand, interlacing the fingers.

"I mean.. sure! I'd probably have to snag Zed to help me with it, but I think I can manage," Mara shrugged. "Are you sure you're alright? How about you guys sit in the breakroom for a bit and thaw out?" She brought them inside.
"I'm okay with that." Chris followed Mara in and sat on a nearby chair. He brought Skye to sit beside him. He looked over to Skye. "You doing alright? You haven't talked, it isn't really normal for you to just stop talking."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:25 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"I'm okay with that." Chris followed Mara in and sat on a nearby chair. He brought Skye to sit beside him. He looked over to Skye. "You doing alright? You haven't talked, it isn't really normal for you to just stop talking."

"Do I really talk that much?" Skye asked, eyes getting a bit wider with concern. She probably sounded like a total chatterbox then! She leaned on his shoulder, trying to warm herself back up.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:37 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"I'm okay with that." Chris followed Mara in and sat on a nearby chair. He brought Skye to sit beside him. He looked over to Skye. "You doing alright? You haven't talked, it isn't really normal for you to just stop talking."

"Do I really talk that much?" Skye asked, eyes getting a bit wider with concern. She probably sounded like a total chatterbox then! She leaned on his shoulder, trying to warm herself back up.
"You talk to me a lot. And you like to say things over and over again." Chris wrapped his arm around her side, smiling. "I just enjoy hearing your voice, that's all."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:55 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"You talk to me a lot. And you like to say things over and over again." Chris wrapped his arm around her side, smiling. "I just enjoy hearing your voice, that's all."

"Oh.." Skye muttered. "Okay. I.. I do kind of talk a bit more when I'm nervous.. or when I'm cold.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:28 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"You talk to me a lot. And you like to say things over and over again." Chris wrapped his arm around her side, smiling. "I just enjoy hearing your voice, that's all."

"Oh.." Skye muttered. "Okay. I.. I do kind of talk a bit more when I'm nervous.. or when I'm cold.."
"I still enjoy hearing your voice. It's very soothing." Chris looked for mara, but couldn't find her. He still sat in his seat, waiting for her.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:33 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"I still enjoy hearing your voice. It's very soothing." Chris looked for Mara, but couldn't find her. He still sat in his seat, waiting for her.

"Okay. That's.. that's nice to hear," Skye smiled a little.

Mara eventually returned, and huffed an exhale before speaking. "Since you're my friend, there's no need to pay for the arm. Problem is, it's gonna take several cycles to finish, even with Zed's help. I hope you understand."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:50 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"I still enjoy hearing your voice. It's very soothing." Chris looked for Mara, but couldn't find her. He still sat in his seat, waiting for her.

"Okay. That's.. that's nice to hear," Skye smiled a little.

Mara eventually returned and huffed an exhale before speaking. "Since you're my friend, there's no need to pay for the arm. Problem is, it's gonna take several cycles to finish, even with Zed's help. I hope you understand."
"Cycles?!" Chris stood up in surprise. "Quick question, why would it take so long? I didn't think it would take cycles to finish."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:23 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Cycles?!" Chris stood up in surprise. "Quick question, why would it take so long? I didn't think it would take cycles to finish."

"With all this winter traffic, we're at an all-time high when it comes to repairs like this," Mara explained. "I could have Zed take off for a while to build it, and have Beck cover him somehow, but.. you know how difficult it is to guarantee Beck showing up."

Skye stepped between them. "I could work here until it's done."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:27 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Cycles?!" Chris stood up in surprise. "Quick question, why would it take so long? I didn't think it would take cycles to finish."

"With all this winter traffic, we're at an all-time high when it comes to repairs like this," Mara explained. "I could have Zed take off for a while to build it, and have Beck cover him somehow, but.. you know how difficult it is to guarantee Beck showing up."

Skye stepped between them. "I could work here until it's done."
Chris nodded. He knew Beck’s true identity. He froze when Skye talked. “If she works here, then I join her. No question about it.”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:59 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris nodded. He knew Beck’s true identity. He froze when Skye talked. “If she works here, then I join her. No question about it.”

"I... guess if you know what you're doing," Mara exhaled, one hand on her forehead.

"Aw, how hard could it be?" Skye added cheerfully.

Mara raised an eyebrow at that.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:03 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris nodded. He knew Beck’s true identity. He froze when Skye talked. “If she works here, then I join her. No question about it.”

"I... guess if you know what you're doing," Mara exhaled, one hand on her forehead.

"Aw, how hard could it be?" Skye added cheerfully.

Mara raised an eyebrow at that.

"Maybe you could teach us?" Chris offered. He enjoyed Skye's cheerfulness, it was very uplifting.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:21 am

Bumblebee wrote:

"Maybe you could teach us?" Chris offered. He enjoyed Skye's cheerfulness, it was very uplifting.

"Well, Zed certainly won't. So why not?" Mara shrugged and chuckled a bit.

Skye smiled. "Think maybe we could start training tomorrow? I kind of have my evening booked," she glanced at Chris with a look that said, remember.. you promised me payment in cuddles?

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:16 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Well, Zed certainly won't. So why not?" Mara shrugged and chuckled a bit.

Skye smiled. "Think maybe we could start training tomorrow? I kind of have my evening booked," she glanced at Chris with a look that said, remember.. you promised me payment in cuddles?
I'm not trying to avoid that. I'll pay you, don't worry. "Great! I'd love to learn that!" Chris grabbed Skye's hand, interlacing the fingers. She was so cold, he would have to heat her up...

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:23 pm

Bumblebee wrote:I'm not trying to avoid that. I'll pay you, don't worry. "Great! I'd love to learn that!" Chris grabbed Skye's hand, interlacing the fingers. She was so cold, he would have to heat her up...
(How to thaw out a Skye:
Step 1: Apply oversized hoodie and/or blanket.
Step 2: Cuddle for several hours.
Step 3: Repeat until fully thawed.)

"Great! I suppose I'll be seeing you two bright and early tomorrow morning, then?" Mara asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"You can count on it," Skye nodded. She squeezed Chris' hand.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:31 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:I'm not trying to avoid that. I'll pay you, don't worry. "Great! I'd love to learn that!" Chris grabbed Skye's hand, interlacing the fingers. She was so cold, he would have to heat her up...
(How to thaw out a Skye:
Step 1: Apply oversized hoodie and/or blanket.
Step 2: Cuddle for several hours.
Step 3: Repeat until fully thawed.)

"Great! I suppose I'll be seeing you two bright and early tomorrow morning, then?" Mara asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"You can count on it," Skye nodded. She squeezed Chris' hand.
(Chris:
*reading the instructions on how to thaw out a Skye*
Got it.)

Chris squeezed her hand back. He began leaving, waving back at Mara. He whispered to Skye. ”You and me are going to have a long and intense cuddle.” He kissed her.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next