The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Able's Garage (Main RP)

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) - Page 5 Empty Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Free to post!)

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by Bumblebee Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:35 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
"Maybe I could give it a shot? Please? Just for a day. Zed looks really tired, maybe I could relive some of the stress." Chris asked. His feet shuffled, and he wanted to help Zed out.

"So long as you know what you're doing," Mara warned. "First order of business would be to review the appointments and call the clients who've booked them."

Skye nodded. This didn't seem so bad.

Zed took Mara by the shoulders. "Thank you. Thank you so, so much-- I could kiss you--!" An awkward pause. "But I won't. That.. that would be weird."
[hehehe
zedra]

"Okay then. That doesn't sound too bad." Chris stifled a laugh at Zed, and calm downed soon after it all. "Where do we start? I'm assuming that there will be a lot of vehicles that need repairs."

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:08 am

Bumblebee wrote:[hehehe
zedra]

"Okay then. That doesn't sound too bad." Chris stifled a laugh at Zed, and calm downed soon after it all. "Where do we start? I'm assuming that there will be a lot of vehicles that need repairs."
(hehehe
indeed)

"I'll show you to the main office of the garage-- that's where we keep the appointment records and things like that," Mara explained, tapping the hand-scanning authorization device on the wall next to the office door.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:51 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[hehehe
zedra]

(hehehe
indeed)

"I'll show you to the main office of the garage-- that's where we keep the appointment records and things like that," Mara explained, tapping the hand-scanning authorization device on the wall next to the office door.
Chris followed Mara to the office. He beckoned Skye over to him, not wanting to be away from her. "I hope it isn't too hard. " He looked for Zed, which he guessed probably took a break.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:28 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris followed Mara to the office. He beckoned Skye over to him, not wanting to be away from her. "I hope it isn't too hard. " He looked for Zed, which he guessed probably took a break.

"Same," Skye nodded.

"Okay--!" Mara called, heaving a stack of papers onto the desk. "Sort through these first. Sign where needed, and fill in the timeslots on the planner."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:47 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Same," Skye nodded.

"Okay--!" Mara called, heaving a stack of papers onto the desk. "Sort through these first. Sign where needed, and fill in the timeslots on the planner."
Chris's eyes widened at the papers. He sat in a chair and took a pencil from the desk. "Where do I put the papers when I'm done with them?" He had already begun signing one and had one already done.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:58 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris's eyes widened at the papers. He sat in a chair and took a pencil from the desk. "Where do I put the papers when I'm done with them?" He had already begun signing one and had one already done.

"In the filing cabinet next to the desk. Oh-- and make sure they're organized by date, customer demographic, and THEN vehicle variety," Mara told him, handing another stack to Skye, who stumbled a little as she held them.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:58 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris's eyes widened at the papers. He sat in a chair and took a pencil from the desk. "Where do I put the papers when I'm done with them?" He had already begun signing one and had one already done.

"In the filing cabinet next to the desk. Oh-- and make sure they're organized by date, customer demographic, and THEN vehicle variety," Mara told him, handing another stack to Skye, who stumbled a little as she held them.
"Okay then." Chris began signing them, checking to make sure that they were organized. "This is a firewall's vehicle, and he sent it in a few days ago..." He mumbled to himself.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:17 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Okay then." Chris began signing them, checking to make sure that they were organized. "This is a firewall's vehicle, and he sent it in a few days ago..." He mumbled to himself.
(Skye: *makes snowflakes out of the papers* Look!
Chris: Honey, no-)

Skye scanned the print of several reports. "Say, if you read off the info, and I fill it in, we'd probably get things done faster.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:13 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Okay then." Chris began signing them, checking to make sure that they were organized. "This is a firewall's vehicle, and he sent it in a few days ago..." He mumbled to himself.
(Skye: *makes snowflakes out of the papers* Look!
Chris: Honey, no-)

Skye scanned the print of several reports. "Say, if you read off the info, and I fill it in, we'd probably get things done faster.."
[Skye:
*makes a giant paper-mache volcano*
Chris:
how]

"It's fine. Could you put these papers where they need to go honey?" There was a neat stack of papers sitting on the table. There was of course the bigger stack, but the smaller one was getting bigger.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:20 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[Skye:
Chris:
how]

"It's fine. Could you put these papers where they need to go honey?" There was a neat stack of papers sitting on the table. There was of course the bigger stack, but the smaller one was getting bigger.
(Skye: *huge grin* You like it?)

"Yeah, sure," Skye nodded. "HMPH--!" she grunted, lifting the stack off the desk and setting them by the cabinet. She knelt on the floor and began sorting them.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:24 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[Skye:
Chris:
how]

(Skye: *huge grin* You like it?)

"Yeah, sure," Skye nodded. "HMPH--!" she grunted, lifting the stack off the desk and setting them by the cabinet. She knelt on the floor and began sorting them.
[how
just like how???
]

"Skye, that's the wrong stack. This is the stack. " Chris handed her a smaller stack of papers, which had only twenty or so papers inside of it. He couldn't help with lifting the papers, but he could sign them. "Do you need so help with the other stack of papers? I can try to help with it."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:27 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[how
just like how???
]

"Skye, that's the wrong stack. This is the stack. " Chris handed her a smaller stack of papers, which had only twenty or so papers inside of it. He couldn't help with lifting the papers, but he could sign them. "Do you need so help with the other stack of papers? I can try to help with it."

Skye froze before she put the next paper into the folder, and turned to look at him. "Oops." She looked through the ones she already filed and took them out before holding both hands out for the smaller group of papers.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:32 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[how
just like how???
]

Skye froze before she put the next paper into the folder, and turned to look at him. "Oops." She looked through the ones she already filed and took them out before holding both hands out for the smaller group of papers.
Chris handed them to her. He attempted to lift the other stack of papers but failed. He began to stumble with half of the stack and began to fall into a cabinet.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:36 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris handed them to her. He attempted to lift the other stack of papers but failed. He began to stumble with half of the stack and began to fall into a cabinet.

Skye reflexively shot up and held her arms out to catch him, noticing his unsteadiness.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:38 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris handed them to her. He attempted to lift the other stack of papers but failed. He began to stumble with half of the stack and began to fall into a cabinet.

Skye reflexively shot up and held her arms out to catch him, noticing his unsteadiness.
Chris rested in her arms, taking deep breaths. "T-thank you... honey." He closed his eyes while resting his head on her shoulder.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:47 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris rested in her arms, taking deep breaths. "T-thank you... honey." He closed his eyes while resting his head on her shoulder.

"No problem, baby," Skye smiled, holding onto him. Even in the midst of all the work they had to do, it seemed they were able to find time to enjoy each others' company.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:55 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris rested in her arms, taking deep breaths. "T-thank you... honey." He closed his eyes while resting his head on her shoulder.

"No problem, baby," Skye smiled, holding onto him. Even in the midst of all the work they had to do, it seemed they were able to find time to enjoy each others' company.
[and then they just start making out in the closet-]

Chris got off of her and set the stack on the table. He began to sign more papers, with one being halfway done. "Zed must have tried to do these. He didn't finish them." He made a small pile of two papers on his right. The bigger stack was on his left, with the paper he was working on in the middle.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:01 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[and then they just start making out in the closet-]

Chris got off of her and set the stack on the table. He began to sign more papers, with one being halfway done. "Zed must have tried to do these. He didn't finish them." He made a small pile of two papers on his right. The bigger stack was on his left, with the paper he was working on in the middle.
(PFFT)
(Mara: Why can't you two get ANYTHING done..?)

Skye sorted the finished papers and made sure to organize them properly, gently sliding them into their respective folders. "I wonder how your new arm's coming along."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:31 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[and then they just start making out in the closet-]

(PFFT)
(Mara: Why can't you two get ANYTHING done..?)

Skye sorted the finished papers and made sure to organize them properly, gently sliding them into their respective folders. "I wonder how your new arm's coming along."
Chris nodded. He finished up two more papers and was starting to write faster and faster. He had a look of a nonstop worker. One more finished paper, and he began another one in almost less than a second.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:18 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris nodded. He finished up two more papers and was starting to write faster and faster.  He had a look of a nonstop worker. One more finished paper, and he began another one in almost less than a second.
(smol timeskip to when they finish?)

"How are we doing?" Skye asked, trying her best to keep up with Chris' pace. "We've been on this for quite a few micros.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:33 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris nodded. He finished up two more papers and was starting to write faster and faster.  He had a look of a nonstop worker. One more finished paper, and he began another one in almost less than a second.
(smol timeskip to when they finish?)

"How are we doing?" Skye asked, trying her best to keep up with Chris' pace. "We've been on this for quite a few micros.."
)Sure!)

Chris finished the last paper. He fell out of chair, passed out on the floor. He had been working for over 60 micros. Without any breaks. He overworked himself to passing out. He was out cold.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:45 am

Bumblebee wrote:)Sure!)

Chris finished the last paper. He fell out of chair, passed out on the floor. He had been working for over 60 micros. Without any breaks. He overworked himself to passing out. He was out cold.

Skye heard him fall and rushed to his side, trying to wake him back up. She was rather exhausted too, she wouldn't lie-- but she was more worried about Chris than her own safety.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:50 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:)Sure!)

Chris finished the last paper. He fell out of the chair, passed out on the floor. He had been working for over 60 micros. Without any breaks. He overworked himself to passing out. He was out cold.

Skye heard him fall and rushed to his side, trying to wake him back up. She was rather exhausted too, she wouldn't lie-- but she was more worried about Chris than her own safety.
Chris didn't say anything. He was asleep, like a baby. Nothing could wake him up now. He needed the sleep, his body couldn't go any longer. His head was bruised, but it should heal.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:12 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris didn't say anything. He was asleep, like a baby. Nothing could wake him up now. He needed the sleep, his body couldn't go any longer. His head was bruised, but it should heal.

"All I can say, is.. it was his idea," Mara sighed, standing in the doorway.

"Can I at least get him to someplace more comfortable?"

Mara nodded and helped her carry him to the break room.

(Insert that Spiderman meme: Carefully; he's a hero-)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:33 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"All I can say, is.. it was his idea," Mara sighed, standing in the doorway.

"Can I at least get him to someplace more comfortable?"

Mara nodded and helped her carry him to the break room.

(Insert that Spiderman meme: Carefully; he's a hero-)
[he is
he did it all]

Chris laid still asleep. He snored quietly. His breathing was a little faster than normal. He looked very peaceful.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next