The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Able's Garage (Main RP)

4 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) - Page 8 Empty Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Free to post!)

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Able's Garage (Main RP) - Page 8 Empty Re: Able's Garage (Main RP)

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:35 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Some sweet snacks might be tasty." To be truthful, he didn't know what she liked. He couldn't recall it.

"...mm, cookie..." Skye contributed to the conversation, voice muffled by the blankets and Chris' shoulder.

Mara giggled. "Okay, I'll snag some for you two." She brought a box of snack cookies with her and handed it to them.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:35 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Some sweet snacks might be tasty." To be truthful, he didn't know what she liked. He couldn't recall it.

"...mm, cookie..." Skye contributed to the conversation, voice muffled by the blankets and Chris' shoulder.

Mara giggled. "Okay, I'll snag some for you two." She brought a box of snack cookies with her and handed it to them.
"Oooh." Chris took one of the cookies and gave it to the warm ISO next to him. He had one for himself.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:51 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Oooh." Chris took one of the cookies and gave it to the warm ISO next to him. He had one for himself.

Skye woke up immediately and nibbled on the cookie like a starving mouse. She let no crumb go to waste.

"Somebody's hungry," Mara giggled, taking a sip of glowing energy tea. "Don't eat too quickly, you'll get a stomachache.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:53 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Oooh." Chris took one of the cookies and gave it to the warm ISO next to him. He had one for himself.

Skye woke up immediately and nibbled on the cookie like a starving mouse. She let no crumbs go to waste.

"Somebody's hungry," Mara giggled, taking a sip of glowing energy tea. "Don't eat too quickly, you'll get a stomachache.."
Chris put a hand on the cookie she was eating. "Slow down. Chew, then take your next bite." Chris didn't want her to have a bad stomach ache.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:17 am

Bumblebee wrote:Chris put a hand on the cookie she was eating. "Slow down. Chew, then take your next bite." Chris didn't want her to have a bad stomach ache.

Skye let out a tiny, but guttural growl of frustration. She slowed down a little to appease him, then shoved the rest of the cookie in her mouth.

"Well either she's incredibly hungry, or that's her favorite snack."

Skye nodded vigorously.

"Okay but... yes to what?"

"Both," she mumbled through the half-chewed cookie in her mouth.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:15 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris put a hand on the cookie she was eating. "Slow down. Chew, then take your next bite." Chris didn't want her to have a bad stomach ache.

Skye let out a tiny, but the guttural growl of frustration. She slowed down a little to appease him, then shoved the rest of the cookie in her mouth.

"Well either she's incredibly hungry, or that's her favorite snack."

Skye nodded vigorously.

"Okay but... yes to what?"

"Both," she mumbled through the half-chewed cookie in her mouth.
Chris smiled. It was a little bit of emotion that came out of him.

A memory tried to break through Pavel's coding. The memory of Skye first eating a cookie.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:38 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris smiled. It was a little bit of emotion that came out of him.

A memory tried to break through Pavel's coding. The memory of Skye first eating a cookie.

"Aww.. that seems like something that would jog your memory," Mara smiled hopefully.

Skye looked up at him with a sparkle in her reflective green eyes.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:52 am

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris smiled. It was a little bit of emotion that came out of him.

"Aww.. that seems like something that would jog your memory," Mara smiled hopefully.

Skye looked up at him with a sparkle in her reflective green eyes.
"Cookie." Chris stared at Skye, his memory trying to remember the small cookie scene. "..Cookie..."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:52 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Cookie." Chris stared at Skye, his memory trying to remember the small cookie scene. "..Cookie..."

"Flynn, we need to find that disc," Mara swore, standing up and putting her hands on her hips. This was the last straw. Why couldn't these programs be happy?! So many awful things kept happening to them.. to think they were going to be married soon...

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:31 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Cookie." Chris stared at Skye, his memory trying to remember the small cookie scene. "..Cookie..."

"Flynn, we need to find that disc," Mara swore, standing up and putting her hands on her hips. This was the last straw. Why couldn't these programs be happy?! So many awful things kept happening to them.. to think they were going to be married soon...
"Cookie." That's all he remembered l. The cookie. He took another one from the box, starting at it.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:33 am

Bumblebee wrote:"Cookie." That's all he remembered. The cookie. He took another one from the box, starting at it.

Skye hugged him a bit tighter, and felt overcome with compassion. "We're gonna help you. I promise."

"Do you guys feel up for another Outlands expedition?" Mara asked them.

Skye looked to Chris for confirmation.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:50 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Cookie." That's all he remembered. The cookie. He took another one from the box, staring at it.

Skye hugged him a bit tighter and felt overcome with compassion. "We're gonna help you. I promise."

"Do you guys feel up for another Outlands expedition?" Mara asked them.

Skye looked to Chris for confirmation.
Chris nodded. He took a bite of the cookie he had and his memory kept on trying to come.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:28 am

Bumblebee wrote:Chris nodded. He took a bite of the cookie he had and his memory kept on trying to come.

"Let's go, then," Mara said, standing. "I'm gonna grab my hood before we go. Don't want to freeze my voxels off out there."

"But it's past curfew!" Skye argued.

"They won't be able to catch us... not with that bike."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:50 am

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris nodded. He took a bite of the cookie he had and his memory kept on trying to come.

"Let's go, then," Mara said, standing. "I'm gonna grab my hood before we go. Don't want to freeze my voxels off out there."

"What bike? I don't believe I had a light cycle..." Chris knew he had some means of transportation, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:30 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Pidge wrote:

"What bike? I don't believe I had a light cycle..." Chris knew he had some means of transportation, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Your ENCOM 786. I mean.. I have one too, if you lost that one.. but still. Super fast. It'll work," Mara explained, walking out of the break room.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:43 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
Pidge wrote:

"Your ENCOM 786. I mean.. I have one too, if you lost that one.. but still. Super fast. It'll work," Mara explained, walking out of the break room.
"ENCOM 786..." Chris stood up, a

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:44 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
Pidge wrote:

"ENCOM 786..." Chris stood up, and his baton bike fell out of his back pocket. It was sitting there the whole time, and he never knew.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:12 pm

@Bumblebee

"Oh there it is," Skye chuckled.

"Come on, let's get moving," Mara called.

Skye stood up and sighed as she dropped the blankets. "When we get home after this, you owe me snuggles."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:12 pm

Pidge wrote:
@Bumblebee

Skye stood up and sighed as she dropped the blankets. "When we get home after this, you owe me snuggles."

Chris smiled at that. He could use a snuggle. He followed Mara and held Skye's hand. He knew that he loved this person. It was a gut feeling.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:08 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Pidge wrote:
@Bumblebee

Chris smiled at that. He could use a snuggle. He followed Mara and held Skye's hand. He knew that he loved this person. It was a gut feeling.

(Jump to Outlands maybe? Unless you have other ideas? :3)

Skye leaned a bit closer to him as she walked, shoulder brushing his. She hoped they'd find that disc... she desperately wanted to get him his memories back.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:33 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
Pidge wrote:
@Bumblebee

(Jump to Outlands maybe? Unless you have other ideas? :3)

Skye leaned a bit closer to him as she walked, shoulder brushing his. She hoped they'd find that disc... she
desperately wanted to get him his memories back.
(Sure!)

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 11, 2021 10:44 am

Bumblebee wrote:(Sure!)

Zed was there to meet Chris when he arrived, clearly worried about Mara. "Uh... so. Noticed that both Skye and Mara are missing. Um.. is there.. something that I should be worried about...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue May 11, 2021 11:08 am

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:(Sure!)

Zed was there to meet Chris when he arrived, clearly worried about Mara. "Uh... so. Noticed that both Skye and Mara are missing. Um.. is there.. something that I should be worried about...?"
"Uhhh... " Chris rubbed his neck. "Mara got her leg cut off. And Skye is on house arrest. Mara is doing just fine. She's in recovery." He got ready to catch him if he fainted.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 11, 2021 11:22 am

Bumblebee wrote:"Uhhh... " Chris rubbed his neck. "Mara got her leg cut off. And Skye is on house arrest.  Mara is doing just fine. She's in recovery." He got ready to catch him if he fainted.
(Beck:
what i miss?
*notices the craziness*
whoa okay)

Zed stood silent for a moment, as if buffering. He blinked a few times, and began to fly into a full-blown panic. He steadied himself on the wall beside him, slowly sinking to the floor.

Beck happened to be in the area, and when he overheard Chris mentioning his friends, and when he saw Zed nearly fall to the ground, he made his way over and questioned Chris as to what was going on.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue May 11, 2021 12:05 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Uhhh... " Chris rubbed his neck. "Mara got her leg cut off. And Skye is on house arrest.  Mara is doing just fine. She's in recovery." He got ready to catch him if he fainted.
(Beck:
what I miss?
*notices the craziness*
whoa okay)

Zed stood silent for a moment as if buffering. He blinked a few times and began to fly into a full-blown panic. He steadied himself on the wall beside him, slowly sinking to the floor.

Beck happened to be in the area, and when he overheard Chris mentioning his friends, and when he saw Zed nearly fall to the ground, he made his way over and questioned Chris as to what was going on.
" Zed? Zed, she is okay. She's in recovery. You can visit her. She wants you to visit her." Chris put a comforting hand on his shoulder, and he heard Beck behind him. "Mara had her leg cut off by a firewall. Paige put Skye on house arrest. " Chris tried to comfort Zed, but he really couldn't.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next