The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upside Down RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Upside Down RP  Empty Upside Down RP

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:35 pm

DICLAIMER/WARNING: THERE IS SOME RATHER DISTURBING VIOLENCE/GORE. PROCEED TO VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK. THANK YOU.

Warning: Things are not as they seem .

Warning : Ţ̷̫̂̈̆͌̉̊͑͝h̷͍̗̾͆͌̈̂͋̑̏̌̄͑͗͜i̷̡͕͙̞͈̱̹̯̐̎̎̑̈̀̉̋ņ̷̨̜͕͙̝̭̹̼́̾̎̈̓̐̑͜ͅͅg̴̢̛̛̟̠̲͔̈́̾̄̂͛͐̀͛͗̽͘͠͝s̴̨̛̬̣̱̜͚̪̫̯̞̳̊̅̒̐̎͗̍̅͂͆̓͋̐ ̵̧̫̹̖̳̘̮̲̳̱̖͇̮̽̂͗̉̓̋̓̚͝ǎ̷̛̭͆̑͆̽̎͘r̷̨̢̧̮̻̮͍͖̙̞̈́ę̴̨͕̻̮͔̬̺̎͑̊̿̅͂̔̚ ̷̲̲̂̽̓̚n̴̛̛̛̠̙̺͇̏́̃̄̒̇̂͑̇́ͅo̸̧̰̱͚͉̫͈̰̗̫̍̊̓̒̈̂̈́̽͛̆̈́͆̽̚̕͜ẗ̷͈͚̰̠̪͕̳̖̲͇̳̜͖́͒̍̆̊̏̂ ̵̳̦̪̏̀̍͋̑͑a̵̗͉͉̓̇̓̐̓͋͝s̵̢͓̹̟̀̔̊͛̉̈̿ ̴̧̜͎͎̱̤̙̙̫̝̟͔̣̞̪̆̎̽̾̈́̎̋͑̀̄́t̶̢̨̛͇̞̜͖̘̰́́̀̓̔́̉̿̅̚h̵̬̰͍̫͊̑͜͝è̶̢͚̟̗̰̝̓̄̐͒͛͊́͌̕̚ͅỳ̷̢͓̹̟̬̉̂͋͐̒̽ ̶̩̱͍̮̜̪͉̓s̴̤̀̾̃̐̽̑̅͛͆͗̕͘͠ȩ̶̛̛̭͉̮̬̩̦̖̭̲̦̯̞̫̈͗͐̆̆̇̓̉̈́̿͋͠ͅḙ̸̞̼̤͈̙̯̈́̎̐͂̆͊̃͂̑̍́̃͐̀̉ͅm̷̡̥̬͎͍̍ ̸̬͌̇̈́͘͜

Welcome to the rift: where two violent and demonic creatures rule. You best hope you get glitch. She is more desirable to work with then the twisted one. May you hope they take pity on you.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Upside Down RP  Empty Re: Upside Down RP

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:38 pm

@Soapster

Twisted was currently roaming the darkened realms forest. Her glowing red pupils burning through her skull mask. A mass of black fog surrounding her and following her with every step. Her red dragon like tail dragging across the ground with her hands behind her back. Enjoying the silence

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:41 pm

@Checkmate

Exe finds herself wandering the darkness in the ruins of n old arcade. She is a fennec, a bit larger than normal. her pitch black eyes analyze everything, her body occaisonally glitching every step she takes in this physical reality.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:54 pm

@Soapster

Twisted eventually grew bored and grumbles. Ears flicking back she vanishes into nothing. And roams off as a cloud of black fog. In search of her associate EXE. Perhaps she’ll have something in mind to do.

It’s so boring here...haven’t had any victims lately. Erghhhh...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:58 pm

@Checkmate

Exe vanishes into one of the arcade machines. The machines have been run down and broken for decades. A sound emerges from the machine, like static. suddenly it powers on, but the screen is blank. Exe has hidden herself away for now, but her associates can feel her presence.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:03 pm

@Soapster

Eventually Twisted grew very impatient, having searched almost everywhere. This having caused her temper to rise dramatically. She had been zooming everywhere until she felt Exe’s presence in the arcade.

A red elec zapped around her fog form and she zoomed in the building. Then materialized. Her beady red eyes darting from side to side.

“ you’re a pain sometimes you know that?” She hissed as she marched inward. Eyeing every one of the machines.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:10 pm

@Checkmate

There is a double voiced cackle that echoes through the empty building. The screen statics and shows Exe sitting formally.

“you’re too easy to annoy” suddenly the screen flickers off, and another empty screen across the room flickers on, showing the same picture. Exes eyes seemed to have travelled.

“oh lighten up, ‘old friend’ “ she seems repulsed by these words.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:17 pm

@Soapster

( I LOVE HER E )

Twisteds eyes followed in a almost hauntingly fashion. Ears flicking at the all too familiar cackle.

You couldn’t tell but she was glaring under her mask. Her hands turned into fists as she headed over to the current screen.

“ you and I both know that that is impossible for me to do. And I wouldn’t be annoyed if things happened automatically “ she hissed the end part.

She also cringed at the term ‘ old friend ‘ it sounded too happy. “ you know we both despise that term..” she pointed out in slight confusion and frustration.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:21 pm

@Checkmate

(E)

Exe gets upclose inside of the screen, almost studying her.

“Temper temper” She clicked her jaws a few times before travellinv into a different screen, the previous one shutting off
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:29 pm

Twisted growled again, she was already in a bad mood. Her ears folded and her head whipped around.

Her next growl almost borderline dragon like. Her tail swishing low on the ground. Even her red ender eye necklace glowed a touch.

“ whatever. I’m bored...do we have any victims at all today? Any? Anything at all!? I Cant take this NOTHING “ she held her head. Whenever things were slow she was reminded of her days in the void it drove her mad. Restless

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:35 pm

@Checkmate

“Relax. Patience is what you must have in order to achieve success” Exe isnt phased at all in Twisted’s growls, not one bit. She however, remains calm as she switches screens once more. Exe closes her eyes, and stays for a minute. She can sense things others cannot.

“They are on their way.”

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:42 pm

@Soapster

Twisteds ears perked up as well as her head and she looks over at the fox.

“ splendid! And to hell with patience you know good damn well I have nothing of the sort!” She half snapped. The void had taken away nearly everything from her. It was literally impossible to wait even a second. She was certain that EXE could relate.

“ I wonder how foolish or idiotic they are today “ Twisted grinned in thought.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:49 pm

@Checkmate

Exe’s eyes squint open.

“Without patience, you cant savor the feeling of fear and dread within a victim. You cannot taste it long enough to enjoy. With you ‘dogs’ you desire to finish things off immediatly. Games are meant to be finished slowly, that is why they are fun”

Exe vanishes from her screen and materializes a few feet away from her. Exe cannot relate, as she relies on her patience to be able to feed off of her victims fear.

“All victims are fools, you know as much as you are one”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:08 am

Twisted felt as if a nerve was struck. And her lower eye lid twitched, some red elec snaked around her but it was in small patches.

She opened her mouth to say fire something back, but she knew that her..’friend’ was right. The fox always was right. She huffed and lashed her tail once.

“ whatever “ she grumbled in defeat.

I didn’t come here to get lectured..or reminded.

“...and no..I prefer to rip them apart. That does bring me joy. So you’re..right ” Twisted admitted with a grumble.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:11 am

@Checkmate

Exe cackled again and vanished into pixels, this time into a television screen above.

“i know”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:25 am

@Soapster

Twisted chuffed/huffed some smoke pouring out of her masks nostrils. Her tail flicking up and curling a bit.

EXE was the only one she allowed to do or say things like this to her.

“....how many are there? “ she asked eventually.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:48 am

@Checkmate

Exes voice echoes through the empty building yet again, all screens are off, for now.

“two”

Exe hides herself away in the many screens of the arcade, as one of the two poor souls had wandered close to the arcade.

She has some leeway with Twisted, and she knows it. Twisted is the only one she thinks as an ‘associate’. For anyone else that is an honor, as for Exe does not like most people and rids of them fairly quickly.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:52 am

@Soapster

Twisted grins in a dark manner, chuckles, then vanishes into a cloud of smoke. She took it as a que that one of them was already there.

She floated up into one of the dark corners of the arcade and blended in with the shadows. She’ll try to be patient...for now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:11 am

@Checkmate

One of the unfortunate victims wearily enters the arcade, it is dark and damp, dust clouds fall from the upper atrium floors, the only light being the distorted bluish tint from the altared sun.

“H-hello?” The victim called out, in hopes of response.

“Please! Is anyone there?? Im scared..”

one of the machines in the back corner statics. Exes voice is in two, again, and it somewhat echoes.

“Keep your fear going. It tastes delicious.”

“Who are you?! Come out and face me!” The person cried

Exe’s face appears on the TV screen in the center.

“I am the glitch, the more reasonable one. Don’t order me around, boy. My associate isn’t as patient as I, so dont be difficult.”

The person is frightened. Exe’s face then appears on every screen in the arcade, staring down at the poor person with empty eyes like the devil.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:18 am

@Soapster

( EE )

Twisteds eyes seemed to peer through the shadows, watching the both of them . She was behind the person.

She smirked once exes faces lit up on all of the screens. God waiting like this was torture...she wanted to lunge out already! Impatience was nipping and nibbling at her very frame. It was once again driving her mad.

Cmon hurry up and falter! I want to see your blood spill. CMON

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:31 am

@Checkmate

Exe can feel Twisteds impatience growing. She glares down as the poor soul as they try to run. Exe glitches out of all of the screens and stays put put of view. She cackles as a powerful gust of wind slams the door shut on the boy. He screams in fear and Exe feeds on it. Exe leaves the trapped boy for Twisted, she has fed enough on his fear for today
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:01 pm

@Soapster

Twisted cackles as well, but it’s far different from ExE’s. Then it morphs into unhinged laughter as she materializes behind him. Her eyes and ender eye necklace glowing.

it’s been so long since we’ve had a visitor. You’re not leaving us now are you?thatll be so rude~ ” her voice now deeper and more demonic then before. Maybe she can be patient for a bit longer...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:13 pm

@Checkmate

The boy turns in terror and screams.

“I want to go home.. Please!”

He backs up until his back is flat against the wall, he is completely vulnerable.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:52 pm

@Soapster

Twisted frowned just the slightest, she could sort of sympathize, but it was a very small sliver. As quickly as it appeared it was squashed. She felt nothing.

too bad  ” she hissed and rushed forward, aiming to impale her hand in the boys chest.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:56 pm

@Checkmate

The boy is completely helpless, he gets impaled, and his voice goes silent, his face frozen in fear as he quickly bleeds out.

Exe’s face appears on the front TV, she had watched the whole thing and looks down at Twisted.

“you psychotics are so messy”

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum