The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upside Down RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Upside Down RP  - Page 2 Empty Upside Down RP

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

DICLAIMER/WARNING: THERE IS SOME RATHER DISTURBING VIOLENCE/GORE. PROCEED TO VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK. THANK YOU.

Warning: Things are not as they seem .

Warning : Ţ̷̫̂̈̆͌̉̊͑͝h̷͍̗̾͆͌̈̂͋̑̏̌̄͑͗͜i̷̡͕͙̞͈̱̹̯̐̎̎̑̈̀̉̋ņ̷̨̜͕͙̝̭̹̼́̾̎̈̓̐̑͜ͅͅg̴̢̛̛̟̠̲͔̈́̾̄̂͛͐̀͛͗̽͘͠͝s̴̨̛̬̣̱̜͚̪̫̯̞̳̊̅̒̐̎͗̍̅͂͆̓͋̐ ̵̧̫̹̖̳̘̮̲̳̱̖͇̮̽̂͗̉̓̋̓̚͝ǎ̷̛̭͆̑͆̽̎͘r̷̨̢̧̮̻̮͍͖̙̞̈́ę̴̨͕̻̮͔̬̺̎͑̊̿̅͂̔̚ ̷̲̲̂̽̓̚n̴̛̛̛̠̙̺͇̏́̃̄̒̇̂͑̇́ͅo̸̧̰̱͚͉̫͈̰̗̫̍̊̓̒̈̂̈́̽͛̆̈́͆̽̚̕͜ẗ̷͈͚̰̠̪͕̳̖̲͇̳̜͖́͒̍̆̊̏̂ ̵̳̦̪̏̀̍͋̑͑a̵̗͉͉̓̇̓̐̓͋͝s̵̢͓̹̟̀̔̊͛̉̈̿ ̴̧̜͎͎̱̤̙̙̫̝̟͔̣̞̪̆̎̽̾̈́̎̋͑̀̄́t̶̢̨̛͇̞̜͖̘̰́́̀̓̔́̉̿̅̚h̵̬̰͍̫͊̑͜͝è̶̢͚̟̗̰̝̓̄̐͒͛͊́͌̕̚ͅỳ̷̢͓̹̟̬̉̂͋͐̒̽ ̶̩̱͍̮̜̪͉̓s̴̤̀̾̃̐̽̑̅͛͆͗̕͘͠ȩ̶̛̛̭͉̮̬̩̦̖̭̲̦̯̞̫̈͗͐̆̆̇̓̉̈́̿͋͠ͅḙ̸̞̼̤͈̙̯̈́̎̐͂̆͊̃͂̑̍́̃͐̀̉ͅm̷̡̥̬͎͍̍ ̸̬͌̇̈́͘͜

Welcome to the rift: where two violent and demonic creatures rule. You best hope you get glitch. She is more desirable to work with then the twisted one. May you hope they take pity on you.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Upside Down RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: Upside Down RP

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:32 pm

@Soapster

Twisted grins in a dark manner as the boy dies. Her ears perk up in EXE’s direction and huffs again.

“ that’s the fun part “ she says as she rips her hand away. Twisted looks up at the TV and snickers. “ I guess being patient is...sort of fun. But still not my cup of tea yet..”

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:41 pm

@Checkmate

Exe rolls her eyes.

“Oh please, ‘yet’ is not the word to use. You psychotics will never understand patience. Now if youll excuse me, i have the second victim to feed on”

The screen Exe was portrayed on glitches and statics until all screens are blank and Exes presence has left the building. She has gone to find the other victim
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:10 pm

@Soapster

Twisted scoffs as EXE leaves only to roll her eyes as well. She then looks at the body and jams her hand back into it, only for her other hand to follow, thus ripping it in half with a resounding, shredding sound.

The entity mutters and rants to herself as she begins to maul the corpse.

The other victim was lost in a abandoned parking lot, screaming at the top of her lungs for anyone. “ HELLO- ANYBODY? HELP PLEASE.DAMMIT STEVE I SAID NOT TO HAUNT MY ASS TONIGHT ” She yells. Steve being her sleep paralysis demon.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:39 pm

@Checkmate

(LMAO)

A bit if the rift splits apart in her area, thus Exe materializes behind her and the splice closes. Exe paces around her calmly as her body glitches.

“You know his actual name is k̵͉̭̭͈̤̣̼̝̱̤̜̳͂̓͋̄̈́̈́͘̚͜ā̸̡̧̭̩̠͙̞̙͙͐̾̂̇̀̆̑́̾̚̚͠ḭ̷̛̼̦̝͎͉͈̗͈̤̮̺́̌̆́͑͂̕͘ͅj̸̛̛͖͖͍̳̤̰͗̃̈́̽̈́́́͒̇̓̑́͆͘̕̕͠ī̸͙̕w̸̧̺͍͖̰͎̮͇͉̼͛͜, not steve.”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:46 pm

@Soapster

( XD )

The girl jolts and jumps back a bit, everything creeping her out just the slightest. But she’s had far more disturbing dreams, thanks to Steve. Or whatever the fox just said.

Her head tilts “ what the hell are you?...and what was his name again? I mean he answers to Steve so..Oh my god ..that’s it I’m not taking anymore melatonin pills for sleep “ the victim places a hand on her forehead. Confused and slightly scared.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:53 pm

@Checkmate

Exe stares at her with her empty eyes, her body glitching again and again.

“I am the Glitch, and he is one of the many other beings who live in the rift here.”

Exe clicks her jaws once, and a glass of altared wine pixellates out if thin air and falls into Exes paw, in which she calmly sips.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:13 pm

@Soapster

The girl furrows her brows and gets more scared but she holds her ground.

“ w-who else is there? “ she asks. She couldn’t help but stare into EXE’s eyes and as she did her fear grew more. She was slightly being driven crazy too but she shook that feeling off for now. “ no, you’re catching me off guard, I just wanna get out of here “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:20 pm

@Checkmate

Exe blinks slowly. Looking into her eyes for too long can result in suicide and permanent mental damage to a victim.

“Be grateful my associate wasnt the one to find you here or youd be dead already. shes- a little messy.”

Exe sips her wine again

“And there are many of us. my associate and I run this world, although. And nobody escapes the rift, darling.. at least not with your sanity”

Exe cackles once more
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:53 pm

@Soapster

The girl started to get even more freaked out, paranoia kicking in as well. She covered her face for a moment, as if that were a shield to block everything.

“ no...nononono you’re lying...you can escape. And with your sanity I’ll, I’ll prove it! “ she half yelled. “ and grateful? I dunno about that “ she hissed.

The cackle reckoned in the girls ears. She was slowly slipping.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:01 pm

@Checkmate

“Oh darling, you cant get past my crazy associate. Even if you could you cant get past m e”

Exe starts looking a little more annoyed than usual.

“Grateful? How would you like to die now instead of later?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:06 pm

( should this human be a legit side character or no? )

The girl still covers her face. Not giving in.

“ no! I’m not dying at all. And I don’t care about your damn associate, I’ll beat you guys. I’ll get out of here alive! I even had a creepy pasta phase you won’t get me that easily “ she was determined.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:11 pm

@Checkmate

(UP TO U EHEHE)

Exe cackles

“You really think you can outwit the devil? Darling I see everything in the rift, id like to see you try. Especially with the both of us i really doubt it”

Exe tilts her head, glitching more and more as she stays in the physical reality. The longer she is in physical form the weaker she gets, yet if she is in a screen she is ten times as strong
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:24 pm

@Soapster

( I THINK YE EHE OOH SHOULD THERE BE A MALE SIDE CHARACTER TOO AND THESE TWO ARE LIKE, THE PLAYERS/ CHAMPIONS OF THE RIFT KINDA? LIKE THE LONGEST SURVIVORS? )

That Cackle was getting on The girls nerves.

“ alright, bet. I will outwit you. I will get out of here and beat you two ...whatever you are! “ Robin hissed. The human hasn’t noticed the glitching, for she’s still keeping her face covered.

“ and stop calling me darling-“ she cringed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:29 pm

@Checkmate

(EHEHEHEHEHE OKIIII I CAN INTRODUCE HIM SOONS EHEHE)

Exe gets annoyed with Robins orders. Her voice gets a little bit louder.

“I will do what i want when i want, little one”

Exe paces more and eventually clicks her jaws once more, forming a pixellated piano over Robins head and dropping it, aiming to crush her or a part of her.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:30 pm

@Soapster

Robin felt the gush of wind above her sensing that there could be something there so she jumped out of the way as the object fell. She removed her hands and looked at the fallen piano.

She seriously tried to do that to me?! Hell I wish this was a cartoon..

Her heart rate started to pick up pace. She also noticed that whiner EXE made that clicking noise...objects appeared, or that’s what she guessed.

“ holy...” she gasped. “...h-how did you?..” Robin was awestruck.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:33 am

@Checkmate

Exe cackled

“What? you dont like the classics?”

Exe snickered as she clicked her jaws a few more times: Arrows shot in Robins way as well as an anvil appearing above her, all like cartoons.

Exe loves to recreate cartoons when shes playing with her food, and Exe has been feeding on Robins fear. Exes voice sounded creepier as she tilted her head slowly, as all of this was happening.

“look at me”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:12 am

@Soapster

Robin was wide eyed at the arrows and was stiff as a plank, she looked above to see the anvil and her heart dropped more. Her fear was sky rocketing.

Then she looked at EXE. She couldn’t help but look at her eyes, but after a few seconds she had these horrible feelings and thoughts.
“ w-what d-do you want from me?! “ she half cried out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:21 am

@Checkmate

Exe stares into Robin

“your f e a r”

Exe feeds off of Robins fear. The anvil drops from the sky, she cackles once more and she glitches more than usual, she has stayed in this physical realm for too long.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:20 pm

@Soapster

Robin is caught off guard this time, she tries to run off but she trips and her leg gets crushed by the anvil.

A soaring pain is felt causing her to scream bloody murder, she curls up as much as possible and closes her eyes, and holds her head. The fetal position as she scream cries. Giving in for now.
LEAVE ME ALONE, LEAVE ME ALONE !!! “ she scream/ demands.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:59 pm

@Checkmate

Exe has fed enough on her fear, and her demands and the increasing glitches cause Exe to hiss and vanish, leaving the anvil. Exes voice is heard in the empty realm:

“your sanity is mine”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:00 pm

@Soapster

Robin is left shivering from fear and pain, the entity’s voice echoing through her ears. Only to grit and bare her teeth as tears ran down her cheeks.

“ no...no it’s not. I won’t let it be that easy” she hissed to herself.

Twisted was currently satisfied for now as she was leaning against the wall of the arcade. All covered in blood as she sat with her eyes closed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:17 pm

@Checkmate

One of the screens in the arcade glitches, and Exe appears somewhat in an exhausted state, she pants as she glares downwards at Twisted

“Have fun?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:54 pm

@Saopster

Twisted flicks her ear and swishes her tail and chuffs as a response, meaning yes.

“ I sense that this ones more difficult?” She asked. She was sort of dozing or trying to.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:54 pm

@Checkmate

Exe scoffs

“No, easy target. This victim is delusional so i left it alive, theyre more fun to mess around with if they think they can escape”

Exe cackles at that.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:12 am

@Soapster

Twisted grins and chuckles softly.

“ very well then. It also leaves more game alive for me to mess around with so, win win. “ she yawned. Hey entities get tired too!

“...it’s funny, they wonder who hides in their closet at night and spies on them or hides in the shadows..or mirrors. And yet they still think they have a chance “ she huffed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum