The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kung Fu Panda RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kung Fu Panda RP Empty Kung Fu Panda RP

Post by Checkmate Wed May 18, 2022 11:42 am

There’s darkness in the Valley of peace once more, but this time, Evil wears a different face.

Canon Claim
If ever needed

Po: Tigress: Monkey: Shi Fu: Viper: @/Checkmate Mantis: Crane: @/Checkmate

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Kung Fu Panda RP Empty Re: Kung Fu Panda RP

Post by Checkmate Wed May 18, 2022 11:46 am

@Skye

( E LETS GO )

Lai had managed to escape a good month ago, she was certain that the guards would’ve put up wanted posters by now. She just...couldn’t take it anymore. Wu, her pet bearded dragon was sitting on top of her right shoulder.

She was wandering the tall bamboo forest, the chains clanking against each other, uncertain if she would stumble upon any villages or not. And if she did she can’t say if she’d be happy or not...only time would tell.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 18, 2022 6:22 pm

( EHE
also i'm thinking zeng is like the femme equivalent of a himbo lmao- )

Zeng was sitting crosslegged on a tall standing stone, holding a warm cup of tea. She decided that if she was going to keep watch, she might as well enjoy it.

She kept her ears tuned into the surroundings. 

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 18, 2022 6:37 pm

( PFFFFT. Nice! Also just to be sure what canon characters would you want to be? .,. )

Lai kept walking, unknowingly in Zeng’s direction. Wu was scanning the area all the while, his eyes blinking as he made a squeak.

Her tail was trailing behind her for now, indicating that she was calm. Though she was heavily exhausted...she had ran a long time. Kept on high alert as well. She just wanted some place to rest...

She had started humming a tune to keep company.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 18, 2022 7:07 pm

( i don't have a preference atm, but i might decide soon ^^
but bruh i would love to be mr. ping (po's goose dad) lmao- )

Zeng closed her eyes and took a moment to meditate. If she heard anything.. she'd handle it.

How did Master Owl do it again..?

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 18, 2022 7:13 pm

( E oki, it shall be )

Eventually she made it close enough to where Zeng was, her nose twitched a bit once she caught the scent. A pallas cat? If she were honest she was intrigued to say the least.

Lai followed the scent and made sure to blend in with the trees. Her ears flicked once she saw them and her head tilted.

Interesting...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 19, 2022 5:56 pm

Zeng picked up the scent of a tiger and immediately snapped to attention, ears pricking. She didn't move just yet-- but she prepared to attack in case that became necessary.

She swiveled her head like an owl to listen to the surroundings and judge if the stranger was getting ready to fight.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 19, 2022 6:37 pm

Lai noticed that Zeng’s movements were similar to that of an owls. It was...interesting to say the least. She couldn’t help but let out a chuckle of a laugh. It looked out of character to her.

That’s when Wu made another squeak only to catch a fly passing by with his tongue. It made her jolt and glare at him “ Wu!” She whispered hissed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 19, 2022 7:16 pm

Zeng jumped into a defensive stance, eyes on the attacker.

Her staff in hand, she called out, "Who are you?! And what's your business?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 19, 2022 7:34 pm

Lai sighed as she tilted her head back, great...her cover was blown. Well...since they knew she was already there...why not screw with them?

She smirked and leapt up into the bamboo, climbing swiftly. Laughing in amusement.

“ calm yourself little one, you don’t need to bear your fangs just yet, I’m just a passer by. And sorry for Wu, he doesn’t get the idea of stealth “ she said as she circled Zeng in the bamboo trees.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 19, 2022 8:52 pm

She watched the tiger with narrowed eyes, moving along with them. "Hey; I'm not that little," the Pallas cat grumbled, fists clenching and unclenching.

She wasn't too sure she could trust them. Especially since tigers were powerful creatures.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 19, 2022 9:04 pm

( how toll is the fluffy Bebe? 👀 )

Lai snicker/cackled and stopped on one of the bamboo trees that was rather close to Zeng. She was easily seen now as she looked like she was about to pounce but she held on tight as she scaled down a bit.

Wu hang on tight as well and tilted his head.

“ hmmm...I’m not convinced “ she squinted and chuckled. She tilted her head to the side “ so.....are you really a Pallas cat or are you half owl “ she snickered. It was just too weird.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 19, 2022 9:44 pm

( probably about a head shorter than tigress lol )

"I was trained by an owl. He's a great master of kung fu, I'll have you know that," Zeng nodded once, eyes still on the tiger. "If you're not a threat, can I at least have your name?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 19, 2022 9:55 pm

( E )

Lai’s ears flicked at that, a master of Kung fu? She snorted. Amused but in great disbelief.

“ please the only true masters are the furious five and the dragon warrior. We all know that “ she remarked Her teeth bared a bit as she spoke. Then she chuffed, this warrior wanted her name? She glared and flicked her tail.

I Cant have her spill my location to him

“ No. For personal reasons. But for now....just call me-“ she thought for a moment “ Zazu “ that was the only thing she can think of quickly-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 20, 2022 6:46 pm

(ehe)

"Well what about Oogway? Shifu, what about him?" Zeng remarked, shrugging a bit. "Not important."

Zazu? What does that mean..? Almost sounds like nonsense.

"And uh.. nice to meet you, I guess."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 20, 2022 6:56 pm

( Also Zazu means movement! )

Lai flicked her ears and mentally smacked herself. Her brain was fuzzy a bit from traveling..

“ yes..them too. You know what I meant “ she huffed. Although she snorted with full blown attitude towards the last sentence. Nice to meet her? Nobody had ever said that except for children maybe...which she had a soft spot for.

“ whatever, so whiskers, what’s your name? “ she asked. Zeng was interesting just enough for her to stick around for. She didn’t talk to people this long actually..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 20, 2022 7:18 pm

( ooh, that's neat!
tbh i thought of the bird from lion king LOL )

"Zeng," the Pallas cat replied. "Defender of the village that lies behind this forest."

She seemed to relax a little bit, but she still kept her guard up.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 20, 2022 7:28 pm

( yes exactly! But literally was the only thing I could think of lol )

Zeng that usually means high or add..interesting..

“ cute name, but I’m gonna stick with Whiskers, And Defender? What they couldn’t get their own guards or some crap? Why do they make you do it all the time “ she scoffed as she lashed her tail. It sounded taxing if she were honest.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 20, 2022 7:43 pm

( lol xD )

"Well when your mentor's getting old, and you're the only one with the strength to take care of these villagers for miles-- it's kind of my duty," she explained.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 20, 2022 7:54 pm

Duty?....you didn’t ask for it...whatever. It kinda makes sense.

“ I see...so like a golem..well good for them “ Lai commented. She leapt off the tree and landed in swift, starting to feel a bit comfortable around Zeng. Her fur was scruffy here and there and scars from torture littered her body. Shadows under her eyes were seen as exhaustion started to take its toll on her...another reason why she was behaving.

Oh- well I take that back she is...a bit tall- looks strong too...I wonder what exactly she is capable of. That’ll be fun to see.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 20, 2022 8:26 pm

"Yeah. I guess you could say that," Zeng nodded. "I mean the village is still standing. So yeah."

She looked "Zazu" over and noticed the damage. She almost looked like an escaped convict.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 20, 2022 8:39 pm

Lai just nodded and swished her tail as she also studied Zeng. Eventually she let out a sigh of exhaustion and rubbed her face.

Gotta keep moving....he can’t find me..I’m not going back there..

Wu looked at Zeng and made a squeak in greeting. His beady eyes blinking a few times as his head tilted to the side.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 20, 2022 8:41 pm

"Heh, your lizard's really cute. Does he bite?"
Zeng asked, head tilting.

She hopped down from the rock to get closer to "Zazu."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 20, 2022 8:55 pm

“ not unless you anger him or he’s hungry. “ Lai chuckled. She felt calmer at the question, it felt weird talking to others like this..but also nice.

Wu bobbed his head down a few times once Zeng approached them.

She looked back at Zeng and somehow the Pallas cat grew taller?! “ dammit how tall are you-“

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 20, 2022 9:13 pm

(smol post)

"Tall enough, I guess," Zeng grinned. "I mean.. I haven't met someone as tall as you in.. ages. Honestly anyone taller than me tends to be a threat."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum