The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metarunner Character swap (rp )

2 posters

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Metarunner Character swap (rp ) - Page 43 Empty Metarunner Character swap (rp )

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically we’ve swapped characters and wanted to try out the others for a while.

Tari: Skye
Sofia: Checkmate
Masa: Skye
Sheridan: Checkmate
Belle: Skye
Lucinia: Skye
Lamar: Checkmate
Marco: Skye
Evelyn: Checkmate

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Metarunner Character swap (rp ) - Page 43 Empty Re: Metarunner Character swap (rp )

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:21 am

( FR )

Masa immediately called an ambulance, averting his eyes to give Belle privacy.

"I'm here now, baby... I'm here... it's gonna be okay..." Lucinia choked out, holding her as tight as she could. "You're gonna make it, babe; you're gonna make it..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Metarunner Character swap (rp ) - Page 43 Empty Re: Metarunner Character swap (rp )

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:39 am

Belle just kept trembling. She let out another whimper.

“‘ ...I D-Don’t wan’t you to see....” she choked out, but she had to admit she did feel safe, with Lucinia. She felt...comforted...Lucinia was her home. And she missed her. And despite what she said, she leant into Lucinia’s arms and soaked up the embrace.

“ but o-okay....Fuck it hurts......” she grunted “ A-Am I still pretty heh...?” She asked as she looked up, trying to cheer Lucinia up as well as herself. Despite the pain on her face.

Sofia averted her gaze too.

At least Masa’s calling the ambulance so that’s covered....

God I’m gonna kill that Fucker. I’m gonna hunt him down and kill him! Fuck you Kaine! I know this is your doing! I know this place. Nobody is gonna hurt my friends again.

Her jaw clenched and her eyes squeezed shut. Her knuckles turned white.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:23 am

"Yes, baby," Lucinia breathed, stroking Belle's hair. "You are so, so beautiful... and so brave... and so strong..."

Masa hung up the phone.

"They'll be here in a few minutes. Convenient that this hellhole is across the street from the hospital," he sighed.

Lucinia pressed a gentle kiss to Belle's forehead. "You're gonna make it, babe... I promise..."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:54 am

( ma heart )
( also is it the halogen base or is it a random spot Kaine likes to go to? Just making sure )

Belle chuckled weakly at that, her heart warming and buried her face into Lucinia’s chest, still visibly trembling and shivering. The kiss felt like a cold wash cloth on a boiling hot surface, it was soothing, she welcomed it as she closed her eyes.

She soaked up everything.

“ I trust you...” she grunted. “ I—I’m sorry i couldn’t pick up the phone..I—I tried...the f—fucker he—-“ Belle grunted only to whimper again. Her tough exterior falling, she felt so exposed.

Sofia sighed softly.

“ Yeah, that is good. And yeah, it’s a fucking hellhole for sure...what’s worse is that I know who did it, it has his grubby hands written all over it. “ she growled.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:26 pm

( halogen base! )

"I know, I... fuck, I'm so sorry, babe... god, I was so scared, I knew... I knew I should have called sooner..." Lucinia choked out.

She just hugged Belle tighter. "How long have you been bleeding, do you know...?"

Belle didn't look too clammy, but she was definitely shaking.

"Who the hell was it?" Masa asked, eyes narrowing. He did his best to be calm for everyone's sake, but he was furious.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:40 pm

( E okay. )

Belle smiled weakly.

“ ssokay. “ she reassured softly, how the hell could anybody have known? She grunted again, she tried to think, but her mind was too foggy. Everything hurt.

“ I dunno....f-feels like forever...h—how bad is it..?” She asked, her voice cracking as she nuzzled into the raven.

Sofia glared at the ground.

Kaine raptor. Leader of the Halogens. I hoped it wasn’t the case....but apparently my gut was right. He’s the only one I know that goes to Exabyte as well, and I was just hoping...hoping it wasn’t...I—FUCK!” she yelled as she bared her teeth.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:45 pm

"It's not about... babe, I did know, at least... I had an instinct," Lucinia whispered. "Th-they took your arm, babe. I can't tell if there's any internal bleeding, do... do you remember anything?"

Masa clenched his fists, eyes blazing.

"I know the Halogens," he growled. "Couldn't go anywhere in the Low Tier without running into them."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:18 pm

( the bebe AND EHE ANGY BOI )

Belle furrowed her brows only to whimper and hide herself into Lucinia’s arms. The trembling grew worse as the memories flashed. She did remember, but she didn’t want to.

She remained silent for now.

Had an instinct huh...? Heh...I feel honored...

That thought gave her some form of comfort.

Sofia looked at Masa with wide bewildered eyes. Only catch the fire in his brown ones. She knew that fire. And she knew he was angry. It sent shivers down her spine, but it also worried her.

Wait—-that time when Lamar and I were trying to find you in the low tier...I—-oh Masa....I’m so sorry.

Her heart ached at that horrible thought. Nobody should have to cross the halogens.

“ That time when Lamar and I were looking for you....you....god I’m so sorry....” she sympathized, her voice heavy as her face fell.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:41 pm

( YE he BEEG mad )

"O-okay, babe, you... you don't have to tell me, it's okay..." Lucinia sighed. "Just know that... whatever happened... whatever they did... it's not gonna make me love you any less."

"Don't worry... you guys found me in the end," Masa reassured Sofia, voice soft. "Just like how we found Belle. I just wish we would've found her in one piece."

He could hear the sirens.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:00 pm

( EHE )

Belle kept her brows furrowed, Kaine’s words repeated in her head. Her tough exterior having completely shattered by now.

Promise?” she asked, her voice pitching and cracking.

Sofia felt reassured enough, she nodded and sighed. She still felt sorry for him, and Belle.

“ True we did. And yeah....same....” she murmured, her heart aching. She felt disgusted,sick, and anger all at once. Then she shook her head, her eyes blazing.

Belle never deserved this, nor Masa. Nor anyone.

Sofia turned her voice to Masa.

Give me your gun.” she ordered, her gaze still to the ground.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:55 pm

"Yeah," Lucinia breathed, stroking Belle's cheek with her thumb. "I promise. And I will do everything within my power to prove it to you. Okay?"

Masa's eyes widened.

"Why? What do you need it for?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:04 pm

( ma heart )

Belle melted at Lucinia’s gentle touch. Her hand felt so soft and cold...but it was welcomed. It was a good cold.

The Phoenix’s eyes fluttered as she nodded.

“ Kay....I...I love you Luce...” she murmured, her voice weak, she was seconds from passing out.

Sofia’s fists clenched.

Cuz I’ll hunt him down and shoot him right between the eyes “ her voice deep and growly as her eyes blazed.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:41 pm

( ma heart )

"I love you too, Belle," Lucinia whispered. "Just get some rest, okay...? I'll be there when you wake up... I promise."

===

Masa laid a hand on Sofia's shoulder.

"Then I'm going with you," he stated, voice solemn.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:59 pm

( THE BOI )

Belle’s chest raised and fallen with every soft breath, her entire body succumbing to her wounds and weakened state. She nodded weakly only to pass out.

======

Sofia looked up at Masa and her gaze softened. A warm smile on her face.

She gave Masa a firm nod.

“ Okay. “ her voice soft. She looked over at Belle and Lucinia, her brows furrowed.

“ we should really get them taken care of first....then I’ll work on tracking that bastards arm down, I got some tricks up my sleeve. “ she said, her voice held venom in it near the end.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:22 pm

( IK ACK
also sorry i had to pause sr again.. geez i need to be more mentally strong lmao but sr is really depressing me atm ;v; )

Lucinia held Belle close to keep her warm, and elevated her bleeding arm.

===

"Agreed," Masa nodded. "They're almost here, though. Belle's arm wound looks fresh, so... she's gonna make it."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:52 pm

( oh nuuu I’m so sorry— Promise wholesome will be after the Cardinal bit. It oki dw )
( think we can do The Kaine and Stella thing next? .,. )

Sofia nodded, a frown appearing.

“ If I would’ve known I would’ve brought the little brother with me and some supplies...but, that’s good. “ she murmured. She glared again.

“ the only problem is, how the hell did they get Belle..? Nobody else knows Belle goes to the bar.....it...it doesn’t settle right. “ she grumbled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:11 pm

( oki
and ye sure ^^ i don't have anything in mind for how to start it though ;v; )

"I don't know," Masa admitted. "But knowing how drunk she can get it could have been anyone."

He glanced over at Lucinia and Belle, face falling. "It sickens me to think that there are bastards out there brash enough to do this."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:33 pm

( I gotcha dw! And again I’m sorry for the depresso—)

Sofia nodded once again.

“ Yeah you got a point there....and same. I was thankful enough that I had my contracts respected.....poor Belle. “ she sympathized.

She scoffed.

“ And not only that the fuckers took her arm, as if to add insult to the injury. They’re not Marco, they have no use for the tech and I know for a fact the halogens don’t have smart enough people to put meta arms on. So it’s not like they can rebrand it. It sickens me. “ Sofia huffed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:28 pm

( I gotcha dw! And again I’m sorry for the depresso—)

"They took it as a damn trophy," Masa spat. "That arm has priceless information on it. Hell, the hardware alone is worth half of this city. We need to get it back."

The paramedics burst into the room a few minutes later and took Belle off Lucinia's hands, then tried to stabilise her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:47 pm

Sofia went wide eyed and whipped her head around to face Masa, her face full of rage.

“ AS A TROPHY?!” She yelled, her voice filled with anger. Her blue eyes cold as ice.

Never in a million years would she think of something like that.

Her bones boiled with rage.

“ Damn right we do. I—those god damn, Animals! Even Marco has respect in how he does things, this.....THIS IS JUST FUCKING WRONG. I know they say there’s honor amongst thieves, but those disgusting Animals have NONE. “ she yelled, her voice filled with rage.

=======

Belle whimpered and groaned twisting and turning here and there.

“ Luce—“ she called out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:05 pm

Masa felt the same, but didn't vocalise it as much as Sofia.

"And now you see why I hate them so much," he sighed.

===

Lucinia stayed beside her as much as she could.

"I'm still here, babe... I'm still here..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:08 pm

Sofia nodded and growled.

“ Yeah “ she huffed “ I just....god those disgusting...Pigs” she hissed.

=====

Belle looked over at Lucinia and reached out her only hand that she had left. She whimpered, her crimson gaze pleading.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:20 pm

"Let's go," Masa instructed Sofia, turning to go as if to follow the paramedics.

Lucinia reached out and took Belle's hand, holding it tightly.

"I'm right here... I'm right here."

(smol skip?)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:26 pm

( ye! To Kaine and Stella or you wanna stick with these guys? )

Sofia nodded and swiftly turned around and followed the paramedics and Masa.

Belle gripped Lucinia’s hand and her nature seemed to relax once again. Her eyes glued on the raven.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:48 pm

Lucinia tried to stay as close to her as possible as the group moved out.

Masa immediately got to work trying to track down Kaine.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next