The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metarunner Character swap (rp )

2 posters

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

Metarunner Character swap (rp ) - Page 44 Empty Metarunner Character swap (rp )

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically we’ve swapped characters and wanted to try out the others for a while.

Tari: Skye
Sofia: Checkmate
Masa: Skye
Sheridan: Checkmate
Belle: Skye
Lucinia: Skye
Lamar: Checkmate
Marco: Skye
Evelyn: Checkmate

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Metarunner Character swap (rp ) - Page 44 Empty Re: Metarunner Character swap (rp )

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:08 pm

Sofia did as well, she used her phone and did a bit of hacking magic. Trying to track Kaine down.

——- ( le skip cuz I’m not sure )——-

Casper had lead Stella to a different spot And had asked Kaine to meet up there, since he had a feeling that people would be coming to look for them.

They were far off in the outskirts of Sillica city, specifically at the dump.

Stella had a different outfit on, she wore a Fox neon mask and a brown neon orange jacket and torn jeans.

Stella pouted as she looked at it all.

“ Do I really have to wear this?...it feels weird...” she mumbled.

Casper scoffed and crossed his arms.

“ Of course, besides you look like a damn kid when you wear that other shit. You look more professional in this...more your age. “ he huffed.

Stella looked up at Casper and winced, immediately feeling hurt and a bit a offended.

“ Okay...” she frowned and shifted her weight.

Casper sighed “ remember what I told you?” He asked.

Stella nodded energetically “ yep! Do as Kaine says, don’t ask too many questions, and preform my best. And I remembered the gun!” She grinned.

Casper glared “ And what else?”

Stella frowned “ um—“ she paused and took a moment to think.

Casper snarled “ Don’t be yourself! You’re far too energetic, now be lucky I actually like who you are, but Kaine is complicated. So don’t be energetic and don’t be yourself “ he snapped.

Stella visibly flinched and cowered a bit, she nodded and hung her head.

“ Right...got it. “ she murmured.

Casper’s expression softened and he sighed.

“ You wanna make me proud right ?” He asked softly.

Stella nodded genuinely and looked up at him. She really did, even if Corvus said he was a dangerous man. But she also knew...that she couldn’t double cross Casper.

Casper blinked “ Pass this and I will be. You got this kid. I’m already proud of you, but I’ll be downright ecstatic if this works. So don’t embarrass me. “ he said.

Stella gave a faint smile and nodded.

“ I won’t Cass, promise. “ she beamed.

Casper nodded and gave her a proud smile. The two waited for Kaine to show up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Metarunner Character swap (rp ) - Page 44 Empty Re: Metarunner Character swap (rp )

Post by Skye Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:23 pm

( e )

Kaine arrived not long after, with a shard of metal he'd pried from Belle's arm hanging around his neck like a pendant.

"You better make this quick," he snapped, stepping out of his car.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:38 pm

( OOP )

Stella flinched as soon as she heard Kaine’s voice, only to go wide eyed. She instinctively backed up at how large Kaine was. And she was small.

He’s massive! And—scary...really scary. Wait, whats he wearing..? Damn it Stella don’t ask questions!

Casper nodded curtly. Though he smirked once he saw the metal pendant, knowing full well where that was from.

“ we will. Heh, love the new accessory by the way “ he grinned in a dark knowing fashion.

Stella shivered internally. She couldn’t help but stare at the pendant. Something was nagging at her....something, told her that she’s seen it before even if it was just a shard of metal.

It’s nothing...ignore it...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:01 pm

Kaine nodded at the remark Casper made.

"Had to have a keepsake, of course," he rumbled. "So whatcha got for me? I don't have much time."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:12 pm

Casper sighed.

“ I know I know, I didn’t know if we would have another time so I shoved this meeting in today. “ he mumbled. He shook his head and stood beside Stella and patted her shoulder.

“ Alright kid, show Kaine your marksman ship aight? You see those few bottles?” He asked as he pointed to a bottle that was close point, one that was farther away, about 20 feet, then another away that was at least 40 feet.

Stella nodded, not saying a word in fear of somehow screwing up.

“ take em down “ Casper instructed.

Stella nodded and grabbed her gun that was holstered to her hip. Loaded it up quickly only to aim at the first bottle. She looked over at Kaine to make sure he was watching. Almost as if silently asking as if it was okay to shoot.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:18 pm

(smol post ack)

Kaine just blinked, watching her with an unamused glare.

He folded his arms and stood off to the side for the moment.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:36 pm

( is oki )

Stella took that as her que to shoot, she looked back at the bottles, all the while a bit of anxiety started to swell in her stomach. She took a deep breath and held it.

She eyed the first bottle and fired her shot, it immediately blowing off the lid of the glass bottle, only to then moved to the 20 feet one, and getting another successful headshot. She then moved to the 40 feet one and without any hesitation.

She fired the shot and just like the last two bottles it exploded on impact.

Stella took a breath of air in relief, and looked back at Kaine. Her eyes sparkling just a bit, internally Thinking that she did a good job.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:47 pm

Kaine nodded and let out a quiet huff.

"Cool, you can shoot stationary targets," he remarked. "But what about moving targets?"

He raised an eyebrow at her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:04 pm

Stella gulped. A moving Target?...she wasn’t so sure. She never wanted to hurt anybody with the gun, just a means of protection.

“ I’ve not tried that yet “ she openly admitted.

Suddenly out of nowhere a ruffled furred coyote leapt over a pile of rubble and trotted beside them a good few feet away. It was far...but still close enough. Around 20 feet.

Her gaze darted to the coyote and her eyes sparkled.

Aww!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:34 pm

"Well that's a problem," Kaine spat. He noticed the coyote and pointed at it. "Go on, go ahead and hit that."

The whole reason I wanted her to be able to shoot. Goddammit.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:51 pm

Stella jolted and felt a rush of fear run down her spine. Only to immediately aim at the coyote.

The Coyote kept trotting, getting further and further away.

Her hands started to shake a bit.

I’m sorry

With that she aimed the shot, and got a lucky headshot at the poor coyote.

The coyote let out a pain filled yelp only to fall on its side, dead.

Her heart thumped in her chest and throat as her vision started to spin. She felt sick.

Casper glared at Stella in silent disappointment, scared for his life on what Kaine was gonna do.

Damn it kid!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:06 pm

Kaine nodded, he didn't really expect that.

"Cool. You got lucky," he remarked. "We gotta work on that. But for now that's fine, I guess. What else can you do?"

He knew Casper bragged about her, but he wanted information from her directly.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:16 pm

Stella relaxed a little but kept her guard up for now. Though she was happy ish with the result from Kaine, at least he didn’t blow up. For now. Honestly from the looks of him, it looked like he had anger issues.

Then her eyes widened and she frowned, only to scratch the back of her neck. But the mask hid her frown.

“ I can play FPS games really well, but I’m sure you’ve got better players in your gang. Uhm.....honestly that’s it, just the gun. But I can always learn more things, swear it. “ Stella said as she looked back at him.

She wasn’t sure what it was, she just...wanted to be of use. She wanted to make Casper proud...and she supposed she also wanted to impress and or make Kaine proud in a sense too. She didn’t just wanna be a annoying nuisance.

And yet, some thing about Kaine just....creeped her out. Especially that necklace pendent.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:25 pm

"I mean to be honest I just wanna go home and veg out," Kaine huffed. "So fine, you're in, but you're learning. But not from me, I'm not tolerating that shit. Casper, you're in charge of her."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:35 pm

( PFFFT HONESTLY MOOD THOUGH-for the veg part LOL )

Casper nodded.

“ Always have been And always will be. “ he said, a smile crossing his face. On the inside, he was relieved that this went well. Though he was a bit disappointed in Stella’s performance, he detected hesitation. And he will not tolerate that. His face read thank you even though he didn’t say it.

Stella went wide eyed, almost in disbelief. She did her best to control her excitement, even though she knew she shouldn’t be. She just gave a respectful nod.

“ Thank you! I’ll do my best “ she said, trying to hide her energy. Even though it was difficult.

Casper glared at Stella and could tell she was threatening to burst. He gave her a sharp glare.

Stella caught it and immediately cleared her throat and glanced at the ground.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:22 pm

( FR YE lol
even the nono man needs sleep )

Kaine narrowed his eyes; he didn't like the squealy attitude. Too annoying. Unprofessional, for one.

Unprofessional was an odd word for the situation, but he decided not to think about it too much.

"Yeah, sure." he eventually said.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:32 pm

( Ye pfft. AND PFFT * que the ‘ you got on my nerves again today ‘ )

Stella just gave another respectful nod and kept her mouth shut. Gaze to the ground.

Casper sighed heavily and looked over at Kaine.

“ Well, sorry for the —odd night. I should let you get going. Besides we don’t want any——‘ followers ‘ “ he said, his tone emphasized on the followers. His gaze turned into a knowing one too. Stella didn’t know what they did, and he’d like to keep it that way.

In a way Stella was too childish...too unprofessional. Or so he thought. But that would quickly change with her time with the Halogens.

Stella just remained silent, though a chill ran down her spine once Casper said that.

Whats he mean by followers?......and god..I can tell Kaine already hates me...get yourself under control you shouldn’t be happy.

Do you know what you’ve just done..? What Corvus warned you about? Hell did you even listen to Corvus at all?... this is the same Kaine.

Her brows furrowed as the realization just hit her. But again she remained silent. She dug her grave. She might as well lay in it.

...what have I done...?....

C-Corvus....I—-I’m so sorry....

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:46 pm

( YES LMFAO )

"Yeah, I'm heading out. I'm not dealing with her until she's got the ability to take me out," Kaine remarked. "Specifically in the assassination sense, but... I wouldn't be opposed to the other option."

He shrugged, then got back in his car.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:08 pm

( YE AND OOP- Amara be like: * death glare * )

Casper chuckled and nodded. He understood.

Stella went wide eyed in bewilderment at Kaine remark and looked over at him as he got in his car, she looked....mortified. disgusted.

No thank you....

She already had such an ick feeling from what Kaine had said, causing her to cringe and shiver.

Casper noticed and looked over at Stella.

“ You got lucky today “ he snarled “ and what the fuck was that?!” He snapped.

Stella looked over at Casper and furrowed her brows.

“ what was what?...” she ventured, her voice small.

Casper hissed “ You hesitated! Why?!” He growled.

Stella went wide eyed in realization.

“ Because it was a defenseless animal that probably wasn’t even sick! It was healthy and it probably had a family! I couldn’t do it!” She said, her tone holding some form of anger.

Casper glared daggers at her and growled.

It doesn’t fucking matter! You do as Kaine says, and you don’t fucking hesitate! What would you hesitate if a person was trying to kill you?!” He argued.

Stella fell silent and paused.

“ I—n-no...” she answered. Honestly...she wasn’t sure.

Casper huffed.

EXACTLY. Let me tell you something, One thing when held at gunpoint, is to not hesitate, that is the most stupidest thing you could ever do.It allows you to be a sitting duck. It allows you to be the prey. And you dont want that do you?No.So, look them in the eyes, and go ham! After all its either you or them, id much rather it be them. Think of them as wild animals and nothing more! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! “ he roared at her.

Stella visibly flinched and fell silent again, her brows furrowed and her eyes watered and welled up. Anxiety and fear was starting to overwhelm her.

Casper snarled. “ DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!” he roared as he took a step closer. His voice brimming with rage.

Stella backed up and cowered only to nod frantically as a tear or two fell down her cheek.

yes! “ she squeaked out, her voice cracking and pitching. She was trying to hold herself together.

Casper studied her and looked her over only to let out a gruff huff. Sounding like a horse.

“ good, you disappointed me today. Now get the fuck outta my sight. “ he scolded. His blue eyes cold and harsh.

Stella gulped and nodded only to practically run off back to Sillica city past Kaine’s car. Trying to hold it together.

Casper looked back at her “ AND BE HERE AT 12:30 TOMORROW OR ELSE “ he yelled back at her. Only to growl and run his hand down his face.

Fucking teenagers...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:53 pm

( YE pffttt )

Kaine left without giving them another look. He had places to be, and people to do. His words, of course.

Though it was unlikely he'd find a trophy greater than Belle.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:22 pm

( E and OOP, is def a nono man for sure )

Stella made sure to steer away from Kaine and not get hit of course. She ran into the streets of the low tear that would eventually blend into Sillica city’s town square.

She didn’t plan on leaving the low tier tonight. She...she couldn’t, she couldn’t go back home. Not after what just happened. If Casper was disappointed in her, then Corvus was bound to be, hell even Amara would be.

She ran into a alley way and skidded into a sitting position, only to bring her knees up to her chest and hold on to them. Her breathing was quick and frantic as she tried to get air in her burning lungs. Noticing that she couldn’t breathe well she tore off her mask and threw it at the building across from her, it cracking on impact.

Stella then went back to holding her knees and took in deep breaths as tears fell down her cheeks. Her body shaking from the stress and Anxiety.

I....what have I done...?....w—what have I done...?

She hiccuped sharply. The realization of what just happened hitting her.

I threw my life away....Corvus warned me and I didn’t listen...C-Corvus WARNED ME. GOD IM SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT...

....b—but I can’t double cross Casper, he’d...he’d probably do to me what he did to that Porter girl or worse! And he blew up on me seconds ago....

....but it’s gone...if Fae knew, my job position would be destroyed. I’d be jobless.

If Corvus knew....if—-oh god...if Amara knew.....they’d hate me.

Stella whimpered and buried her face in her arms as her negative thoughts ran rampant. She had a fear of people thinking that she was a nuisance and that they were only tolerating her, that they truly didn’t like her.

Stella whimpered a few more times and broke down into tears, letting out a wailing cry that bordered line screaming. A hiccup interrupted it only to cry scream again.

I’m sorry! I’m sorry I’m sorry!

She couldn’t go back home now, she’s screwed up big time. She also felt disgusting for even being aligned with Kaine. Why did he and Casper act weird..? What was that thing around Kaine’s neck anyways..?

She didn’t know, all she knew was...was that she screwed up. And that she wasn’t going back home tonight. Corvus and Amara would have to drag her back.

Stella continued cry.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:17 pm

( yup 0.0
also do you wanna jump to the md5 girls night? .,. )

Corvus sent her a text.

Stella? Amara was asking about you. Where the hell are you?

I made dinner for you if you need it

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44