The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metarunner Character swap (rp )

2 posters

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Metarunner Character swap (rp ) - Page 2 Empty Metarunner Character swap (rp )

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically we’ve swapped characters and wanted to try out the others for a while.

Tari: Skye
Sofia: Checkmate
Masa: Skye
Sheridan: Checkmate
Belle: Skye
Lucinia: Skye
Lamar: Checkmate
Marco: Skye
Evelyn: Checkmate

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Metarunner Character swap (rp ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Metarunner Character swap (rp )

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:42 pm

Sofia calmed down a bit at the back rubs, the contact and presence helped. She opened her mouth only to visibly wince.

“ ———B—-Breathing problem. S-Stress related. “ she answered in a raspy voice, then tried to inhale, but again, nothing happened.

She swallowed.

“ Sssokay. Just...need to wait it out. I’m sorry——“ Sofia wheezed and shut her eyes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Metarunner Character swap (rp ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Metarunner Character swap (rp )

Post by Skye Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:50 pm

( omg the poor baby )

Tari's stomach pitched.

"Oh-- oh my gosh-- okay-- um--" she trembled. "W-would sitting down help, or...?"

Tari worried that it was her fault. Sofia looked perfectly fine a minute ago.

She kept rubbing Sofia's back for now.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:02 pm

( Ik I sorri ack-)

Sofia blinked a few times and arched her back.

“ ———U-Usually laying down ——-h-helps—-“ she advised. “ this——is—-helping though—-m-maybe I can. I can get—-hang on—-“ Sofia tried to gasp, but nothing happened.

She tried to gasp again, then finally, finally she got in air. She gasped loudly as she took in the needed air, tilting her head back as she did. Her face full of relief.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:13 pm

"A-are you okay?" Tari squeaked out, eyes wide. "L-listen, I-- I am so, so sorry I peeked, I know that I shouldn't've and I know that-- y-you didn't want me looking through your things--"

She swallowed. "I'm really, really sorry... I swear..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:28 pm

( the bebee )

Sofia kept getting her breath, though as she listened, her brows furrowed. She nodded.

“....O-Okay....” she breathed “.....A-and yeah I’m fine now..t-thank you.” She murmured, feeling incredibly exhausted. She frowned and dared to look up at Tari.

“......trust me bluejay I know that you are but....y-you....you don’t think I’m disgusting for it?” Sofia asked, her tone full of disbelief. “ you just...don’t strike me as the type to...be okay with all of it...a-and not only that you found out that y-your partner has....well—y-you know....” she frowned and glanced at the ground.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:18 pm

( right back atcha though omg )

"...has... has what?" Tari ventured, voice shaking.

She didn't fully understand. She had some idea of what it was, based on the sorts of things Lamar talked about, but it sort of came as a shock to her.

She wasn't disgusted-- shocked, yes. But not disgusted. She wanted to understand Sofia, and she loved her too much to be disgusted.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:28 pm

( Fr ack-AND THE BEBE )
( Also hope I’m doing her justice with all of this ack-)

Sofia bit her lip and swallowed. Glancing at the ground, the embarrassment was just a bit too much.

Those pictures. “ she murmured, her voice cracking. Normally she wasn’t ashamed of it, but since it was Tari that saw....it was a different story.

“ Betcha never thought somebody like me had something like that huh?...h-heh...” her voice cracking as she tried to be cheery.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:43 pm

( i think you are!! )

"Sofia..." Tari began, voice soft.

She reached out and laid a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Come on. You've seen the kinds of things Lamar carries around," she chuckled, shaking her head. "It might not be normal to me, but... is anything about me normal? Um... anyway..."

She swallowed. "Now it... it might not be something that... I like... but... it's not like I should be the one telling you what to like and what not to like. It'd be like me getting mad at Lamar for playing his silly little dating sim games, heh... um... anyway, if... if it makes you happy... then that's alright with me... but to answer your question, I'm not... disgusted with you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:42 pm

( E yay! AND MA HEART GGHGY )

Sofia listened, her eyes widening somewhat in disbelief but her gaze softened as she looked up at the bluejay. Her heart warming up only for a warm smile to be seen.

“.....Thank you Bluejay ” she murmured. It mean a lot to her.

.....yeah it’s not—horribly morally deprived but..I just—still feel bad that it was you who saw it.

.....though she will be if she ever finds out...which she will never find out.

Her face fell.

“ I’m still sorry you saw it...er—y-you—didn’t see all of it right?” Sofia asked with a cringed sounding tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:54 pm

( SAME OMG )

"Uuuh... I didn't see... all that much," Tari admitted. "But... i-if you don't mind, I have... I have a couple questions about... some of the things that I saw."

She swallowed. "M-mostly because... I-I guess I didn't think that... the act itself... was so, um... c-could be so... complicated...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:04 pm

( E )

Sofia wen’t wide eyed and her face turned a dark shade of pinkish red only to choke on air.

“ UHH—“ she began “ Woah boy o-okay sooooo....what you saw was, considered fiction. It’s not real and cant really happen...just, imagination really. “ she explained, trying not to cringe or get embarrassed.

Though I wish some were—-ANY-WHO

“ U—Uh..like—most of the time it’s just chalked up to imagination a-and what people are into. Like how you like head scratches or neck scratches....” she explain, her voice shaky.

God this is awkward—

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:12 pm

( omfg the baby )

"No--! No, that-- that wasn't what I was getting at-- uhh--" Tari coughed. "Um... h-how do I put this..."

She breathed a soft sigh. "Can we sit down first, though...?"

She looked up at Sofia with the sweetest puppy eyes she could manage.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:40 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA AWW )

Sofia jolted and was even more wide eyed.

SHIT—SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT TOO MUCH INFO—-FUCK—

I’m sorry—-! I didn’t know!” She squeaked, her face a darker shade of red now.

Though she calmed down once she saw the puppy eyes, her heart melted seeing it and it nearly made everything better. She smiled warmly and nodded. Though she was curious as to why.

“ uh—y-yeah sure—cmon. “ Sofia said and got up only to head over to the bed, gesturing Tari to follow.

God she could get away with anything with me if she pulls that face.

Wonder what she meant though—

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:24 pm

( IK ACK I CANT THE CUTENESS IS TOO MUCH )

Tari sat down next to Sofia, pressing her body against Sofia's.

"So, um... how do I start..." she began softly, hugging her around the waist. "First question, um-- you... you like monster people. But... do you like the girls more, or the guys more? Or do you-- n-not really have a preference...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:50 pm

( FR AND MA HEART AGAIN AIRHSJS )

Sofia calmed down at the contact and pressed back against Tari, feeling a bit more safer and secure to open up about such questions. Letting the shared warmth just, soothe her.

Gosh she’s...she’s really soft......

Then her eyes widened again, her face turning pink again.

I did not expect that from her.

“ O-Oh....uhhhhh. “ Sofia hesitated, then sighed and decided to open up about it.

“ Most of the time I don’t have a preference...I can work with either or. But like—as a actual preference, girls. Guys are just....too....them. If you know what I mean...? Why? Why do you ask?” She asked as she looked back at Tari.

Her face full of curisoty.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:05 pm

( SAME OMFG
also have they confessed to each other or no- )

"Oh, uh... no reason, just... curious," Tari replied, looking at the floor as she leaned her head on Sofia's shoulder. Sofia felt... nice, to put it one way. She felt safe. "So then, um... how do you know you like those things...? Y-y'know... the monster stuff..." she ventured, not looking up.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:16 pm

( HMmm for wholesomeness let’s do no x3 AND RIGHT BACK ATCHA AGAIN THE BEBEEEE )

Sofia raised her brow at the first part.

No reason huh..?....is she....questioning herself...?...is she trying to hint?...

......maybe...try not to get your hopes up Sof.

She hummed and leaned her head against Tari’s, kinda locking her in place. She didn’t want to leave the little bundle they got themselves into.

Then she blushed again.

“ How...?...U-Uh....I prefer not to answer that it’s...complicated. But in a very simple way, it’s like...like how you like certain things, others like...certain aspects of things. Like...f-fangs, or scales...or claws...t-that stuff. And...I happen to...really, really....like that stuff. “ Sofia said as she cleared her throat. Her face burning more.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:27 pm

( ASDSFKJKL MA HEART AA )

Tari's face warmed up significantly when Sofia tilted her head inward.

"I-I uh... okay, that... that makes sense," Tari said. "Kinda like how Lamar only likes fictional women or... whatever he said..."

She shuddered. "Anyway, um... so, about... liking... other girls, um... so in... in Pocket Gakusei, I met a character named Satsuki-chan. Um... she's a girl character that Lamar likes... anyway, I... I had to go on... dates with her in order to get information about Lamar's account and how to contact you guys." She paused. "And... I guess I just... never really gave it any thought. Belle told me that she loved Lucinia, and... anyway, I just... how... how do you know?"

She didn't look up-- her face was burning up and her heart was beating out of her chest. But she didn't know why.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:44 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA MA HEART THE BEBE OMFG AKFJENWJF )

Sofia listened, only to raise her brow. Only to have a bit of hope spark.

She’s not.....I-is she?.....does she?

Her own heart rate started beating as well as her face warming up.

“ I can see why you wouldn’t give it a thought, you were focused and determined on the task at hand. And.....how you know if you love someone?...well...” she took a moment to think on it.

“ Every thought becomes about them....it...it feels like this, magnet feeling is pulling you closer and closer to them, it’s a strong...warm...a-and safe feeling. Your heart will also race and your face would heat up. It.....it just...consumes you. This, longing desire to be with them. Sometimes people a-are too shy or scared and fear the other rejecting them. Or.......” her face fell.

Or t-they’d have to chose between two people on who they want the m-most...f-fearing the other one might not make it out a-alive, o-only to hear t-t-that they’re g-gone and...y-youve wasted every single o-opportunity given to you because you were too scared. “ Sofia said as her voice cracked, her eyes welled up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:31 am

( AAAASHKLL OMFGGGG MY HEART
I COULD LIKE THAT POST A MILLION TIMES OMG )

Tari listened, then slowly readjusted her position so that she was eye-to-eye with Sofia.

Her heart was racing out of control by now.

"S-Sofia," she ventured, voice trembling. "That was... oddly specific... is there... something you're not telling me...?"
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:07 am

( EEE TY IT KINDA MADE ME NEAR UP NGL LOL. AND THE BEBEEEE MA HEART )

Sofia jolted and lifted her head up, her eyes wide with her own fear, her brows furrowed as she made eye contact.

Shit!—-

“ I——U-Uh—-“ her voice cracked again, her eyes welled up as she fought tears. Her face burning up as well as her throat tightening.

“I————u-um———“ Sofia tried to get the words out but she couldn’t, she was too scared.

“ heh. Psssh w-whaaaaat?.....noooo....?” Sofia said with a forced smile. But it was clear that she was lying.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:14 pm

( SAME THOUGH OMFG )

Tari blinked slowly.

"Sofia..." Tari soothed. "Was there... someone else...?"

Her heart pounded in her throat.

Sofia couldn't be serious, could she? Tari didn't understand just yet.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:42 pm

( E )

Sofia gulped, she tried not to let the stress get to her, she didn’t want that breathing problem to happen again.

She remained silent for a long time. Still scared.

It’ll ruin our friendship.....besides......like she’d ever love you if she found out the truth...

......she’d be disgusted at you then...she’d hate you....then herself for ever being aligned with you.

.......but she....I—-I love her. She’s gentle and—beautiful a-and...kind..

Come on damn it, you’ve wasted every opportunity before.

She was taken to tascorp...then we got her back....then was taken again...h-how long until she’s taken away from you permanently?....

Sofia glanced at the ground and sighed. She made her decision.

You were the other person T-Tari.....” she choked out;admitted.

“ D-during our time at Marco’s, I was struggling....struggling between choosing Lucinia, my sister, and you. I wanted you both in my life, a-and I just knew...somebody’s g-gonna have to make a sacrifice. But I thought, we could beat those odds. Like we always did. A-and that I’d have a little more time to chose.....o-or that I wouldn’t have to chose at all. “ she explained, her voice trembling as tears began to spill down her cheeks.

She took in a shaky breath.

“ But during the big battle, I was quickly proven wrong. W-when everyone was picked off I feared for your life Tari. A—-and when you...when you hung up on m-me......I—-I lost everything. I never got the chance to say it, I never even got the chance to say goodbye to you. A-and I realized, I wasted every single fucking opportunity I had! I just...I wasn’t sure how to say it...or how to bring it up to you. Before you were taken to Tascorp I thought it was too early to say such a thing. That’d you’d reject me or think I’m weird....” she choked out. Tears falling freely.

“ But during that time, my only thoughts were of you, if you were safe or not at Tascorp. A—And to have you hang up me—-to hear that you didn’t make it. it destroyed me. I wasted EVERYTHING. “ Sofia wailed out and covered her face with both hands.

She started sobbing uncontrollably. Her body trembling.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:09 pm

( OH MY GOD MA HEART
THE WHOLESOME AAAAA
I CANT TAKE IT )

Tari froze, eyes widening as she listened to Sofia.

What...?

Once she started to process, the sound of Sofia's voice began to fade away.

She... she loves me?

Like how... how Belle loves Lucinia...?

But then once she saw Sofia break down in tears, she instinctively reached out and hugged her tightly.

"Shhhhh," she soothed, still trying to process. "Shhh, it's okay..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:18 pm

( EEEE IKKKRRR )

Sofia jolted at the contact, not expecting it. She hiccuped and just hid her face, though she soaked up the embrace and leaned against Tari.

Okay?.....no...no it’s not okay it—-

———it doesn’t sound like it’s okay!——-

God I screwed up! I ruined it. Way to go Sofia!

Sofia just hid herself in Tari’s arms, not saying anything as she just sobbed out. The hug was welcomed though.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next