The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thrilling Adventures Of The Idiot Trio

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Thrilling Adventures Of The Idiot Trio - Page 2 Empty The Thrilling Adventures Of The Idiot Trio

Post by soapster Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

This story begins within a land inspired by Dungeons and Dragons.

A land where magic is real, and there are more than just humans.

So, what happens when a chaotic aarakocra, a tiefling raging with fire, and a kobold hellbent on making the lives of those he loves miserable, get together?

Chaos.

Complete and utter

Chaos

———

Hex ……………. @Skye

Griyis …………. @Checkmate

Moriarty …….. @Soapster

Last edited by soapster on Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total
soapster
soapster

Skye and Checkmate like this post

Back to top Go down

The Thrilling Adventures Of The Idiot Trio - Page 2 Empty Re: The Thrilling Adventures Of The Idiot Trio

Post by soapster Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:18 pm

NYRHEHHSGRHY-)

“Yeah yeah whatever fine…“

Moriarty then got even more comfortable in Griyis’s grasp, practically laying princess-style. He noticed the bird-lady’s cheerful attitude in the next few moments and felt himself relax a bit more, feeling like the three of them werent at eachothers necks anymore.

At least not for now.

“Oh my night in shining armor, carry me through this dreadful pit of darkness and despair and to the land of everlasting light and booze…”

he said, flailing his arms in dramatic gestures, his tone having a weird forced british accent that was suprisingly terrible.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

The Thrilling Adventures Of The Idiot Trio - Page 2 Empty Re: The Thrilling Adventures Of The Idiot Trio

Post by Checkmate Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:07 pm

( WHEEEEZE BUT ALSO OOP FOR HEX-)

Griyis beamed over at Hex, liking her cheerful attitude more than the unhinged bird of prey—her ears perked up.

Then she tilted her head in curiosity. Amusement crossing her face.

“ ‘ Red lady ‘ ?” She said in a teasing playful tone. She knew it was because of her red skin but still.

She then felt Mori lay limp in her hands and her attention turned to him. She was glad he was calmed down enough to be comfortable.

Then, she heard the mocking British accent and what Mori said only to snicker.

“ As you wish my liege “ Griyis said in an equal playful tone of voice. She then sat Mori on her shoulder, it was a far better place for him.

“ Alright you lot, let’s go! “ Griyis beamed. Her own nature back to her aggressive sunshine self.

She was exuding confidence and sunshine. In swift, she made her way back to the pub she just got done fighting in.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye and soapster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:57 pm

( E )
( skip to bar? .,. )

Hex strutted off beside the two of them, tail feathers waggling with each step she took.

She began squeaking out a tune to herself as she put a bit of distance between herself and the two others.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate and soapster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:45 pm

I THINK YES, WBU-?)

Mori lay on his belly across her shoulders, his head propped up with one arm as he let out a sigh of relief, both happy to be comfortable and away from those wolves up the hill.

His tail hung over her other shoulder, and swayed a bit with its weight as she trotted.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:20 pm

( YEYE SOUNDS GOOD. AND AWW THE CHAOS BEBES AJDHSDJ LE SKIP )

Griyis eventually made it back to the pub—bar—tavern—whatever it was collectively called here. But she called it a pub for now.

She didn’t fail to take notice of the squeaking tune from the bird like woman behind her, which brought a smile to her face. She also felt Mori lounging on her shoulder which brought even more of a smile.

She hoped—at least after this they could be friends?

She could certainly use a few even though she keeps moving from town to town…..which was…why she was mildly surprised at Hex and Moriarty’s reactions towards her.

Hex—didn’t seem to care what she was..just wanted her shinies.

And Moriarty, yes he threw name calls at her…but those were nothing. They just bounced right off.

It was….strange….different…..but a breath of fresh air and it was welcome. As soon as she entered the pub her mind travelled.

Her mind travelled back to a certain name that would always torture her mind….

Macgargan.

She could hear his voice…..he was young at the time….but his young voice didn’t stop the things he said from slicing her mind.

For a split second…..Griyis’s cheerful nature seemed to fall…..and her ears pointed downwards. But it was a subtle shift.

The pub, was dimly lit, a nice orange hue from the lights strung up were seen.

A few chairs and stools were fallen over due to her recent brawl with the large man.

A few patrons shot Griyis a nasty glare, angry that her brawl with the man disturbed their mid day drink or lunch.

But Griyis remained silent for a single moment. Not paying no mind.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:45 pm

( EE )

Hex immediately threw herself into the bar, disappearing into the crowd on her way to the counter.

===

One of the patrons had their eyes fixed on Griyis, but not for the reasons she might expect.

A slim, yet... gifted half-elf perched on the edge of a barstool, leaning her elbows against the counter. She elongated her back in hopes of catching the tiefling's eye.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:14 pm

Moriarty stayed onnthe tieflings shoulder until she was inside, where he not-so-gracefully jumped down onto a table, spilling at least a few beer glasses.

Three large men in leather coats were seated around him, and their eyes pierced into Moriartys soul, the faint sound of glass breaking and liquid splashing made the entire table silent and rage-filled.

Moriarty looked at all three of them and was fearing for his life only a slight bit. Until…

“Oh hey Donny- sorry he fucked your wife-” he bluntly stated, gesturing at the man on the far right.

Suddenly Donny, the man in the middle stood, and his piercing eyes switched to his mates on the right.

“YOU FUCKED SHAROL-?”

“DON HES LYING- IT WAS ONE NIGHT I SWEAR-“

Then followed a smashing of a beerbottle, and screaming as Donny and his other mate on the left chased the wife-fucker out of the pub with said broken glass bottle.

Mori just stood on the table, breathed a sigh of relief and picked up the remaining beer glass and started drinking what was left.

“he fucked his wife… did not expect that one to actually work-“

Moriarty then hopped off the table and slowly but surely sauntered over to where Griyis was going, not noticing the half-elfish lady at the bar, and completely losing sight of that bird-lady.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:22 pm

( WHEEEZE OMFG—MORI IS RUTHLESS. Hex do have a run for her money LOL )( AND EEEE NEHEHE SHE HERE )

Griyis snapped out of it as soon as the Donny and the random men fight started happening. Her ears perked up and her eyes widened. She tuned in just in time to hear the juicy gossip.

She made a ‘ ope ‘ face once Moriarty spilled the tea which—surprisingly reined true. She watched the two men brawl and smirked devilishly and saw the two men run out of the pub.

“ RUN FOREST RUN! “ Griyis taunted only to cackle like mad.

“ Blimey good one mate! Oi—remind me to not get on your bad side. “ Griyis said as she looked over at Moriarty,

She truly didn’t wanna get on his bad side now.

Then—her ears twitched and noticed it was all too quiet. Somebody was missing!

Griyis looked down and raised her arms and twirled around in a circle trying to find Hex.

“ Oi love where’d ya go?!-“ Griyis called out and as soon as she turned around to try and find Hex, she caught the half elf patrons eye.

It was no mistake—the patron was indeed looking at her. It wasn’t in a harsh fashion either, she was able to detect different looks.

Griyis—stared back at the patron and couldn’t help but give a big sunshine filled grin, her ears perked up and her tail swished happily back and forth. Her yellow eyes sparkling with joy.

One—the patron was gorgeous and two, someone was actually…looking at her like that! She was beyond overjoyed.

Needless to say, the half elf patron caught her eye.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:21 pm

( mori could be a character in helluva boss fr, he has those vibes- )

The half-elf gave Griyis a slow blink, then glanced her over, some kind of hunger flickering in her eyes. It was oddly subtle, but she was a rather hypnotic being.

She made eye contact once more and gave her a wide smile, before glancing back down at her drink.

===

Hex meanwhile was chowing down on a large spray of millet, spilling seed husks all over the floor.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:06 pm

NHEHEHEHE AND PFFFF WAIT- WHYS THAT KINDA FIT THO LMFAO)

Moriarty looked over and up at Griyis, only to raise his beer glass and make a singular clicking sound as well with a wink, agreeing with her statement.

If he wanted to, he could make your life a living hell. But as for Donny’s sake… he just got lucky.

He tends to get lucky- alot

He glanced over once he saw the swish of the tieflings tail and saw that half-elf.

damn, shes hot and devious. demon ladys in for a ride im calling it-

He took one big gulp and downed what was left in his glass  before tossing it behind him, the sound of glass shattering echoing a little. He caught a glimpse of that bird-lady again, and a puzzled look was shown on his face.

if i do a rooster call will the chicken over there cluck back like a wolf-

He eventually thought against it.

For now.

He hopped down from the table and sauntered around the pub, presumably looking for more trouble to get himself into.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:29 am

( E YEYE I AGREE WITH BOTH )
( AND GFGFYYFYFDYGYF AAA FOR LILITH )

Griyis faintly saw Moriarty out of the corner of her eyes, seeing the wink but he was all but forgotten, hell even the glass shattering didn’t register fully in her head. She spotted Hex from afar but again even she remained blurry.

Her gaze was solely fixed on the half elf patron.

She spotted the wide smile, she spotted that—look. And just like that, she was hypnotized by the siren across the pub. This was probably one of the easiest catches the siren lady had.

Griyis kept swishing her tail, her tail tip flicking back and forth now as she caught the smile. The smile made her smile wider. Only to frown in disappointment once the half elf looked away for a moment. But—she quickly caught on with the game.  

It only made her even more star struck…or—perhaps just plain desperate.

Her heart warmed up.

She—I can’t believe it! Somebody’s actually-hitting on me! Me!

I mean usually I’m the one going up to people but oh my god! Someone’s willingly—

Griyis couldnt stop a happy tail thump on the floor. Nobody knew how much this meant to her. She didn’t care what the half elf’s intentions were, it just made her happy. This was one way to make the adult swoon.

Cmon mate go up to her! She gave you the green light! You’ve never seen a green light cmon!

…..

…….what if she was paid to do it?……besides, you brought your friends here for a reason.

And besides when has anyone that gorgeous done this to you?….

Exactly..never.

Griyis debated for a second, self doubt filling her mind. Hex was off in her own world..Mori was off—doing who knows what.

Griyis folded her ears back and she hunted down Mori first catching up to him.

Eventually she tapped his shoulder.

“ Mate I need help—“ she murmured.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:42 pm

( EEE YES
just picture like... a suave, half-elf version of caitlyn, that's kinda the look she has )

The woman remained fetchingly perched on the barstool, her icy blue eyes flicking over to Griyis every now and then.

She hadn't been paid, she wasn't in the mood for dastardly plans.

She was, however, incredibly lonely. And Griyis just so happened to fall right into her claws.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:17 pm

Moriarty jolted a slight bit as he swiftly looked up at his giant red friend.

“Hnm-?”

He murmured, then proceeded to look over at the siren she was captivated with beforehand. She had one of those looks in her eyes.

“Ohhhhhh-… yeah, you two can get a room after you buy us drinks- no way are you skippin out on that i expect liver failure by tonight, kapeesh?”

He swished his tail as he turned
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:24 pm

( E oki AND WHEEZE MORI )
( CHULO: I drink to that! )

Griyis beamed, she nodded at his answer. Her mind was just having a bit of trouble and having Moriarty’s help, well—helped.

“ Kapeesh! “ she grinned with two big thumbs up.

Literally that damn siren was screwing with her brain. She couldn’t think straight-yes there were many puns in that sentence.

“ Right uh where did she—“ Griyis Said as she stood up and looked for Hex.

She spotted Hex again still eating.

“ Oi love! Get over here, I’m not a sheep herder!” She called.

She then picked up a fallen bar stool and sat it up straight, only to sit down on it.

DRINK TIME.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:47 pm

( PFFT YE )

"BAAAAAAA!" Hex yelled, mimicking a sheep. She went right back to crunching on the millet spray, grasping it tightly with one talon.

Then she hopped onto the floor and strutted back up to the bar counter. "What's up?"

===

The half-elf, Lilith, no longer stared at Griyis now that she was occupied. But that didn't stop her from checking every now and then.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:58 pm

MBRBEHDBHS)

Moriarty walked over to the corner of the pub where some large men were playing poker. He hopped up on an empty seat and hid underneath the table, unseen to the other men. He had seen every mans hand, and he knew who was a goner.

Because Moriarty is Moriarty, he did what he would do any other time: when the werent looking, he betted all of the losing mens chips so they would lose their earnings.

One thing about Moriarty, is he loves conflict. Especially when he starts it. So when all of the losing men started screaming about their bettings and how theyre not that stupid and how someone did this, all he could do was just cackle.

Silently, of course.

He slipped out from under the table as the men around the table began to brawl, and he climbed up to the pipes on the ceiling where he watched from above.

He got comfortable and laid down, his tail drooped over to one side, and snickered as he popped some stolen oyster crackers in his mouth, watching them all fight.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:42 pm

Griyis looked over at Hex and gave an amused smile once the bird made a mock sheep call. She just snorted in amusement.

She couldn’t help but spot the millet spray in those talons and gave another amused grin.

“ Nothin, just trying to get ya’ll the drink I promised. “ she giggled.

She was gonna try and wave a bartender down but THEN her ears perked up at the chaos from the corner of the bar.

Her yellow gaze darted over to the men, she was confused for a second then spotted Moriarty on a random ceiling pipe.

Should’ve known—

“ OI PINT SIZED I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO GET LIVER POISONING GET DOWN HERE!’ Griyis shouted at Mori.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:52 pm

"Yaayyy," Hex squeaked out. She would have grinned, but her beak didn't quite accomodate that.

She continued snacking.

Then she turned to look at Griyis. "Whatcha gettin'? I drink whatever but I like the fruity stuff."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:52 pm

“Alright alright- just havin a little bit of fun because you people take forever…-“

Moriarty hopped down and brushed himself off before he sauntered over towards Griyis and Hex, hopping himself up to stand on the counter to be more even-heighted.

“Gimmie the strong stuff, I genuinly do not care what it is as long as it should kill me by tonight.”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:08 pm

Griyis watched Moriarty hop up on the counter and beam. However she snickered at what Hex said.

“ heh, fruity “ Griyis giggled. Her tail swayed in the air as she did.

Her ears flicked at Mori’s response and looked up at him only to nod, though her brows furrowed.

“ That—doesn’t sound healthy—“ she murmured in concern.

But she shrugged it off.

“ Aight, something fruity for blue bird aaaaand deaths door for the lizard! “ she said as she took note.

Then she looked back at Hex.

“ oh! I drink gin, best stuff out there!” Griyis beamed, she then reached into her coat and showed them both her booze flask she usually carried around.

The bartender walked up to them all, he was a Minotaur. Very big with lots of muscles. He had huge horns and a nose ring. Daxx huffed heavily as a big cloud of smoke was seen flowing out of his nostrils. Amber eyes bright.

Havent you trashed my bar enough Tanabran? “ Daxx said, he had a really deep voice.

Griyis gave a guilty grin, looking like a dog that came out of a dust barrel.

“ Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyybbbe? Besides bloody bastard asked for it. “ Griyis huffed.

Daxx sighed heavily and crossed his giant arms.

“ What‘ll it be?” He asked.

“ Birdie wants somethin fruity and lizard wants your strongest. “ Griyis said with a toothy grin.

Daxx nodded as he eyed Moriarty and Hex.

“ The usual for you I assume? “ he said as he headed off.

Griyis’s cheeks puffed out and beamed, her tail curling up and inwards, basically a yes.

“ gimme a few minutes “ Daxx said as he headed off.

Griyis looked at the two of them again.

“ Hey—come to think of it i didn’t get either of your names?…” Griyis said as she looked at the two.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:17 pm

"Oh! My name's KEAAA'AAHE'EA!" Hex screeched out the last bit, an animalistic sound. "Which in your language is 'Hex'! Hexfeather Brynn."

She nodded once as if confirming what she'd said.

She swung her scaly legs back and forth as she waited for her drink.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:12 pm

Moriarty scoffed.

lizard… I aint no lizard…asshole-

“You dont deserve my name … “ he said, crossing his arms. Yet one glance at her made him choke it up anyway. She looked like a puppy to him. Hex also looked like a puppy, but more like a chihuahua whose down to shred some ankles. your ankles. She honestly intimidated him a bit.

“…Moriarty. I know yours, its Elmo and your Big Bird, right?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:20 pm

( WHEEZE FOR BOTH BUT ALSO AWW FOR MORI )

Griyis closed her eyes and winced at Hex’s bird like call, to her it sounded like a bunch of animal sounds—how could that translate into a name?!

But her ears perked up at Hex’s name. It was beautiful if she were honest! Something beautiful for a ball of chaos.

Her ears then twitched once Moriarty spoke and she looked at him.

She chalked the first comment up as he was just being his usual chaotic self. She didn’t think anything of that at first and let it fly over her head. Though, she caught the scoff and her ears folded back on instinct.

Did i do something wrong?…..

She frowned mentally at that..but that quickly went away.

Moriarty—sounded fitting for the little pint!

“ Well, yours sounds rather oddly fitting, I’ll give ya that mate “ she beamed at him.

Then she looked at Hex, her eyes beaming.

“ Who would’ve thought that translated into somethin! Lovely name love!” She complimented Hex.

Then she chuckled and shook her head, again, Mori’s insults bounced off of her like nothing.

“ well, Moriarty , it Isnt. Mines Griyis actually, Griyis Tanabran “ Griyis beamed at Moriarty then beamed back at Hex with an equal confirming nod.

It’s nice to meet you lot…I’ll admit. It’s refreshing.” Griyis Said, her voice swarm and genuine, her eyes were on Hex but her voice was directed at both of them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:40 pm

( E )

"Yay! Nice meeting you too. For now anyway," Hex shrugged. "I don't like anybody. Unless they bring me treats and stuff; I dunno. Don't even like other birdfolk."

She continued crunching on her millet, surprisingly chipper about what she'd just said.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:26 pm

Moriarty just blinked.

“Grr- Gree’s tanning bed..- Whose Gree-? nevermind- and *KAWSSJAJDJDHDKSNSKA*” He said pointing over at the bird-lady, screeching in an unhinged manner trying to mimick Hex, but all that came out were screams. Eventually he choked on his own spit and began hacking up a lung, bending over himself, placing his hands on his knees as he violently gagged.

He continued this for a few seconds before he slowly picked his upper body up and wiped his mouth with his arm, letting out a sigh afterwards.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum