The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Hazbin RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Original Hazbin RP Empty Original Hazbin RP

Post by soapster Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:10 pm

In another universe of the Hellaverse far off somewhere, lies a new and unexplored world of Hazbin, where new sinners arise in the Pride Ring.

Characters:

Juno - /Checkmate

Lucky - /Checkmate

Elliot/Jarvis - /soapster

Mari - /Checkmate

Last edited by soapster on Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Original Hazbin RP Empty Re: Original Hazbin RP

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:42 am

( EEEE NEHEHE LETS GOOOOO )

Somewhere far off in the Pride Ring, was a giant building with 1920’s art deco golden swirls on the giant front door stood tall. Golden light spilled from giant windows out and into the street, it was warm and inviting. Jazz and or swing music could be heard from outside its doors.

And on top of the building were giant cursive words written gold reading.

The Golden Lotus.

It belonged to the Lotus syndicate than ran this section of town, it was only a small section, like a city blocks worth but the amount of sinners and imps that were inside was enough of an eye opener of how much influence this place had.

Two 6 foot tall hellhounds that were a dark gray black with striking red eyes were standing outside of the buildings doors. Both had good sized muscles and a lotus tattoo on their shoulders. They acted as guards for the place if it weren’t obvious, they also had dusty gray caps on their head as well.

On in the inside, it was a giant pub with loud chatter and laughter. A table in the middle was playing Belote, a group of four men were sitting there, they were a coyote, a giant wolf, a weasel and one imp.

The wolf and coyote were on the right side of the table and the weasel and imo were on the left side.

Suddenly, the giant wolf growled and slammed is giant paw on the table and stood up.

“ YOU SNEAKY SON OF A BITCH I SAW YOU STEAL IT.” He snapped.

The weasel looked up and grinned as he held his cards.

“ Steal what Bub? I think the tequila is getting to your head. “ he snickered and the imp beside him just wheezed out laughing.

The wolf then suddenly reached out and grabbed the weasels neck scarf and dragged him over to him to where he was laying flat against the table. This caused the imp to stand up with wide scared eyes.

“ YOU LYING MOTHERFUCKER, I KNOW YOU STOLE ONE OF MY RANKS, NOW I HAVE AN UNEVEN DECK. “ The wolf spat. His eyes held vengeance.

The weasel began shivering his boots with nothing but pure fear, he reached up and grabbed the wolfs giant wrist.

“ heyheyheyhey easy easy pal—looksy…i—i don’t have you card—“ he spoke. His whiskers twitching with fear, he was still trying to lie.

The coyote that sat beside his wolf gaming partner, wore a pair of glasses and an olive green shirt, he looked to be more prim and proper then the rest of them.

“ I do believe we got a cheater on our hands Ben. Such a shame, i had high hopes for this lot.” The coyote spoke.

Ben looked over at the weasel and sneered “ And we all know what happens, to cheaters. Don’t we?”

The weasel was pissing his pants by now and his ears were folded back completely.

“ heyheyey oi—“ he began with a stammering voice, the imp by his side was long gone.

The weasel whipped his head to see his imp buddy run off.

“ YOU LILLY LIVERED COWARD IMMA RING YER NECK WHEN IM DONE!” He spat.

Ben snickered and grabbed the weasels throat causing him to choke and whine as he held on to his wrist.

“ I’m gonna enjoy this.” Ben grinned only to raise his other fist and ready to aim an attack. The other syndicate goers were starting to cheer them on, hitting the table with the palm of their hand in a chanting fashion.

“ FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!” They cheered.

Suddenly, on one of the higher levels of the black spiral staircase, a door slammed open and a tall, elegant black cat strode out, her ears angled towards the commotion and her golden yellow eyes narrowed in distance, she had a an hour glass figure with a long elegant thin tail. She wore a long black dress that showed her shoulders and back nicely, and around her neck was a snowy white feathered cloth that rested on her shoulders. She was gorgeous.

Her black heels tapped on the stairs in a loud and commanding fashion as she took a puff of her long cigarette, she inhaled only to exhale out a thin cloud.

The black cat made it to the top of the stairs and placed her palm on one of the railings as she cocked her hip to the side.

Boys! What have we talked about?” She spoke, her voice seemed to rise over the commotion, it was rich, smooth honey like.

And just like that, the commotion stopped and everyone looked up at her. Bens ears folded back in a guilty fashion as well as the weasels. The coyote just looked up calmly.

Ben immediately let the weasel go and the weasel slumped back into his seat and hung his head in an equally guilty fashion.

“ Sorry ma’am—“ Ben said, but with how he said it, it sounded like ‘ mum ‘.

The black cat gave a flicker of approval at the sudden change, she then began her decent on the stairs, her hips swaying subtly.

“ This, is a classy joint, we can’t afford any blow outs like these, it’ll ruin our reputation. And if I have to say this for the upteenth time, I’ll get Juno involved. And we don’t want that now do we?” The Black cat said as she finally descended the stairs.

The others in the area just hung their heads and shook ‘ no ‘, Juno was a real hard ass, Mari was much more lenient.

Mari gave a pleased grin and headed over to the middle table, and once she stood there, her tail raised and curled up a little bit as she scanned the entire table. Her gaze calm yet calculative. The tables group just looked up at her with interest.

Mari then reached down and with her left hand, reached into the weasels right pocket causing him to yelp and for the missing card to be shown. She held it up on display with two fingers, it was a spade.

Ben looked at the card and his pupils shrunk in anger only to glare at the weasel.

“ YOU SON OF A B—“ Ben began but was stopped by one tail flick of Mari.

Mari then tossed the card in an exhausted fashion at the table and it landed in the middle, only to then turn around and to begin walking back to the staircase.

Play nice now boys.” Mari said in a cautioned tone only to begin her ascension.

Ben just gave a death glare at the weasel who was staring at the stolen card in fear, only to then look up at Ben with a guilty chuckle.

Needless to say, they had a good amount of control over their crowd.

Mari eventually made her way back up to the second floor and walked down the hallways a bit, she then opened a black door that had golden light through the window just like anything else.

The office was medium sized, it had a bookcase, a few metal drawers and the desk was the first thing you saw. And in that desk, was Juno. A 5’5 foot steal blue wolf wearing a white buttoned shirt with black overall straps, she was looking down at a news paper, it was detailing the events of this years past extermination attempt and how a battle took place.

Juno was currently smoking as well, it was something she enjoyed. Suddenly she felt Mari’s arms snake around her shoulders causing the wolf woman to wag her tail a good bit.

“ They’re all taken care of darling. “ Mari purred out as she rested her chin on Junos shoulder.

Juno flicked her ears and melted as she felt Mari’s presence.

“ Good.” She huffed out, she kept her focus on the news paper with a concerned interest.

Mari then reached a lazy hand and began to lazily play with Juno’s scruff on her neck, it was the softest part on her, her golden eyes landed on that poor bite mark scar from years ago and her eyes held a good bit of empathy and sympathy.

“ You know they took care of it right?…it was stopped…” Mari murmured softly.

Juno folded her ears back as she just stared worriedly at the paper.

“ It can still happen again….some of our men died in these past exterminations Mari i don’t want that happening again, i can’t afford it.” Juno frowned, no she didn’t trust her men fully but she couldn’t let them die.

Mari hummed in sympathy and sighed “ all we can do is pray.” She sighed.

Juno snorted “ ironic considering where we are right now.” She grumbled.

Mari rolled her eyes “ oh come now, I’m trying to lighten the mood.” She muttered.

Juno nodded with a faint smile “ thanks for trying to love.” She whispered and gingerly pressed her black nose against Mari’s cheek in a tender fashion.

Mari swished her tail happily and let out a happy smile. Considering the commotion had died downstairs, the two remained up here for now.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:42 pm

NHAHSHDHHSHAHAHGAA Y A A A S SS S -)

Currently, a certain hyena was pacing the floor in his attic study, walking back and forth. His study was a mix of grays and reds, due to Hell's main colors in the Pride Ring. There was a 7ft tall Canvas on the far wall, tarps surrounded the floor around it but they seemed to do little for the area, as there was literally paint almost everywhere. On the floors, walls and even the fucking ceiling.

A black paint bucket in his hand, Jarvis kept pacing,

back and forth
and back and forth
and back
and
forth

his eyes keeping his rock-solid glare on the messy canvas with pinched pupils. His upper lip lifted and he bared his stained teeth before reaching into the bucket with his right hand and throwing it out quickly, causing a mass of black paint to be flung out in a flash onto the canvas. It begun to drip down from impact, and that angerred him.

He growled and kept his eyes wide, keeping his pace:

"You stupid motherFUCKER- STAY-" He threw another handful of paint taking a step forward- "WHERE" -And again- "YOU" -Again...-"ARE" And one last time till he was inches from the now all-black canvas.

He was 6 5", so he remained slightly at eye-level with the infuriating piece he had created.

His eyes somehow managed to widen even more as he threw his paint bucket at the wall behind with a yell of fury.

The remaining paint spilling out of the bucket and onto the floor, following that he rammed his fist into the canvas causing the paint to splatter outwards in every direction, lots of it now on his white shirt- which was already too big for him.

He turned around with a sigh as he wiped his hands on himself before putting a clean one over one side of his face, closing his eyes to try and relax himself.

However, only then did he jump when he heard:

"Elliot..."

He turned quickly as his eyes focused on the black portrait of nothing, only to see shadows emerge from it like zombies breaking out of their graves.

They were on the walls, on the ground crawling toward him. A disfigured shadow seemed to slowly glide towards him, contorting in different ways and echoing its crooked whisper:

"Elliot..."

The hyena kept his teeth bared, but in a fearful manner as he backed up against the opposite wall, the figure still moving towards him as the other shadows began to move in on him as well:

"What do you want from me?!"

He tried to keep his voice down as best he could despite its sheer quivering coldness. The figure spoke nothing more, none of did they just persisted and encroached further and further until they were almost upon him.

The closer the 'background' shadows got, the more Jarvis could make out screaming that slowly got louder and louder from silence as they got closer. These were screams he did not recognize, but the black crooked mass that kept growing nearer- that one had a voice that was too familiar...

He could hear it scream- a bloodcurdling scream that was vague and distorted- yet...

It was his own.

His ears had folded back even more as his heart began to pound more and more, they were upon him now, almost suffocating him now:

"GET AWAY FROM ME- GO AWAY-"

He screamed, his calls grating and grainy on the ear, however it was a tone of pure, unbridled fear.

He shut his eyes as tight as he could to try and shoo them out- but nothing worked.

He needed to leave.

Now.

He managed to slink himself into the exit hatch as he somehow made his way out. His pupils were specks at this point as he bolted from his tall home and towards the next place he saw.

Funnily enough, it was the Golden Lotus. He locked onto it and sprinted, shoving past sinners and imps here and there- the crowds making him feel even more uncomfortable as well- but he could see his own demons catching up- he needed to lose them.

Lose them in a crowd

This place was perfect.

He had eventually made it to the front, seeing the two hellhounds. He tried to get in the normal way- yet if he couldnt hed do it his own way.

He still had a fear stricken face while doing so, his ears were unpinned by now as well- they would only pin themselves in moments of intense negative emotion- fear included.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:15 am

( A A A A A A A A A THE B A B E Y Y Y I L O V E H I M B B B HOLY SHIIIIIIT. GOD I L O V E THAT POST OMFG-)

The two hellhounds spotted the hyena and immediately stood attention, they were tall around his height, but a bit taller, an inch or so. They were two dark gray hellhounds with the lotus flower on their shoulders with red and white eyes, they had hella muscles on them. Sven sized muscles and could actually kick some ass if needed.

Thompson, the one on the right narrowed his eyes, he then outstretched a big palm to keep the scrap from running.

“ woah woah woah, members only fella. “ he spoke up, he had a deep gruff voice, but—he held a bit of sympathy in him…the poor thing looked scared as hell. His partner immediately looked to the other side and around the area to try and find what was scaring Jarvis, his name was Emerson and aside from the lotus tattoo he had tattoos on his neck. He had streaks of white in his gray fur whereas Thompson didn’t.

“ Oi—there’s nothing there?” Emerson said, he had a much lighter voice as he looked over at Thompson only for the duo to look down at Jarvis with great concern.

“ you alright bub?” Thompson asked, his voice full of concern.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:56 pm

NEBCJSHSJSJDJSJSI-)

As soon as Jarvis was denied entry, he looked up at them with his still terror-strucken face, breathing somewhat-heavily:

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND-"

He looked behind him and the shadows were much closer, louder and more distorted and crooked, looking unholy and disturbing even for Hell.

His ears shoved backwards in the slightest amount as he turned around, his voice giving off a wavering terrified groan as he forced himself past the hellhounds, slinking himself somehow past them with his lanky-frame.

He was going to confuse these shadows in the crowd. They have been tormenting him time after time again ever since his arrival almost 70 years ago. He thought hed at least try and experiment this time rather than running.

The shadows had gone through the hellhounds as they followed the frightened sinner. He could hear them all as they got closer, shoving past guest after guest.

He began to yell while still running:

"GET THE FFFUCK AWAY FROM ME"

followed by the occaisional:

"NO- NO..."

He kept yelling, and shoving past different sinners and imps- this was way out of his comfort zone- but it was better than what his own demons had promised him.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:42 pm

( OOOP—YASSSS I LOVE THAT POST )

The two hellhounds whipped their heads around as soon as Jarvis ran manically into the club, their eyes widened with horror, they didn’t see the shadows, all they saw was a frightened and crazed hyena. And one that was possibly dangerous.

The group inside upon hearing Jarvis’s panicked screams caused everyone to scream in fear themselves, they immediately made way and got out of Jarvis’s way and some even hopped on to the tables.

Emerson and Thompson ran in after Jarvis, both running on their all fours like wild dogs.

HEY—“ Emerson barked.

———

Juno and Mari both immediately perked up upon hearing Jarvis’s outbursts, they both looked at each other and Mari immediately let go of Juno only for both of them to run out to the commotion.

Juno threw the door open to her office and ran out in a worried fashion, then, she saw him. Right now—Jarvis looked like a threat to her and her group. Her ears immediately folded back and she ran down the stairs, making sure to not trip, and once she was half way on the stairs she swung herself over the stairs and landed on all fours and her tail lashed angrily.

Her red eyes narrowed and her claws sharpened, every hair on her body was bushy and spiky. She then ran on all fours and lunged at Jarvis, aiming to tackle him and to keep him down from hurting everyone here.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:16 pm

NHRHSISJDOSO-)

Jarvis quickly glanced up at Juno with wide eyes- except all hr saw were those shadows that were almost upon him now.

He got tackled and tumbled to the floor being successfully pinned down now, however he struggled in her grasp. He wasnt trying to harm her at all despite his own tensed 'claws' - he was just trying to get away from them.

He struggled and screamed in Junos tight grip only to feel the shadows on him now, loud and screaming themselves at him. His ears folded back now and he bared his teeth in fear as he yelped and squeezed his eyes shut, still struggling. The words spewing out of his mouth were incomprehensible frightened ones.

The pressure and the noise was real to him, they only got louder and heavier.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:00 pm

( NUHHHH THE BABY—)

Juno winced visibly as she felt him struggling, however—-a rare sense of sympathy was seen in her eyes as she heard him yelping and rambling in nonsense, to him it made sense but to her she didn’t understand and she immediately thought he was ill. Back in her time..if she had these hysterics she’d be sent to the mental hospital…or for anything undesirable in her actions for that matter….she could be sent to the hospital for quite literally anything.

And so to see this…broke her heart. Her ears folded back in heavy sympathy as she felt his tense claws scrape away at her furred arms, bits and pieces of fur fell off of her as she kept a firm grip on his shoulders. She immediately softened up.

Hey-hey hey…c-can you hear me? “ Juno asked, her voice heavily sympathetic and as soon as she saw Thompson and Emerson rush towards them both, she short them a death glare as she looked up.

This immediately caused the duo to stop in their tracks and to stand up, they just stared at Jarvis in utter confusion, thinking he was insane or on rabies.

Juno returned her attention back to Jarvis and her grip immediately became a bit gentler but still held a firm grip.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:54 pm

The noise was too powerful in his rounded ears for him to really make out Junos' voice- he would need a good smack to snap him out of it.

And yes, mental health wasnt exactly 'important' or really acknowledged in his time either- Again which is why he almost never left his home. He was alone, unmedicated and withdrawn from the human world until his death sometime in the 50's.

Safe to say he was very unprepared for his current situation.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:56 pm

( THE BABEY )

Juno kept her pointed ears folded and her gaze held a heavy sympathy in them, she still felt him struggling, she was torn between giving him just a smack or sedating him till he passes out.

She debated on it and just sighed heavily only to rear a firm hand back and to aim a rather harsh strike across his face, it would be enough that it’ll cause a sting or two but not enough to fully hurt. The strike was enough to cause a resounding echoing sound in the room causing the rest of the syndicate to go silent and to just watch.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:24 pm

NHRHDHHEHE-)

The smack was indeed echoed throughout the immediate area, and the Hyena just clenched his eyes and blinked a few times as he was struck silent.

It was quieter now- the shadows had vanished, so when he opened his eyes he immediatly saw Juno and jumped with an uncertain suprised yelp as he managed to slip out of her grasp and stand up, backing up.

Her eyes and face reminded him of a bad memory- his mother. Even with the slightly sympathetic and calm look- it felt stern and dead to him...

He was still in a bit of silent shock as he stood there for a few seconds, seconds away from bolting out of there. He could feel all of the eyes on him- it made his skin crawl and shiver.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:47 pm

( OH THE BABEYYYYYY, HUGGGGG. I L O V E THAT POSSST )

Juno felt Jarvis jump out of her grasp and she allowed it, she then quickly stood back up but hearing that poor startled yelp made her ears fold back. She could immediately tell he was suffering. She backed up and allowed him space but Emerson and Thompson blocked the exit they all wanted answers now.

The blue wolf just looked at Jarvis and tried to remain calm for his sake, which was never a problem, she just looked pissy and grumpy all the time which could explain her dead look to him. Her arms were all messed up due to his tense claws from earlier. Every hair was out of place.

She reached out and offered a hand to him.

“ we’re not gonna hurt you…” she soothed, her voice had a thick British accent to it. She always seemed to speak in a professional tone when talking to others.

Mari stood behind her now and gave Jarvis a heavy look of sympathy, her own ears were folded back too as she looked over at him with furrowed brows. She’ll step in for Juno if she couldn’t get to him.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:38 pm

NHEHEHEHE I LOVE THAT ONE TOOO- )

Jarvis noticed the blocked exit- he felt his heart drop as he began to scan for some form of escape. He kept his uncertain fearful face plastered on- he hated large crowds like this around him- it just made him more uncomfortable and skittish.

He saw the hand, but he made no moves. This wolf-sinner wasnt exactly appealing to him at this moment at all. He stayed silent as his ears were slightly-positioned backwards, sort-of how others would call 'airplane ears'.

He just wanted to get away from the shadows.

Away from all of these people.

He just wanted to go home.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:13 pm

( EEE THANK YOU HEFHTSDH )

Juno noticed the airplane ears and could tell he was feeling uneasy, but she wouldn’t let him leave. Not one bit. It was dangerous for others and himself to be out there alone. Considering with how unstable he was.

She noticed he was looking at her hand but she could tell she wasn’t striking his interest yet.

Emerson and Thomson kept blocking the door for now just watching the scene unfold.

Mari then spoke up now and walked out from behind Juno.

“ Easy now love…..your safe here, are you hungry? We can get you something to eat, doesn’t that sound nice?” Mari said, keeping her tone soft and gentle. Besides, Mari herself was a fantastic cook, gourmet level actually.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:43 pm

AWWHHHH THE BABIESSSSS-)

Jarvis noticed how Juno wouldnt let up- he would find a way out of here... he had to-...

Mari- however... she was very comforting. Her voice, her body language- all of it was soft-... yet still he would not take it. He was too uneasy- skittish...

He took another step back in silence, making it extremely clear that he didnt like this large crowd of people one bit. He did not like to socialize nor be around anybody for that matter- he was a loner, and he was happy that way.

He couldnt hurt anybody that way.

He had major trust issues in himself.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:55 pm

( EEE EHEHE, BUT ALSO THE BABEY I WANNA HUG HIM OMFG-ALSO I HAD A CUTE IDEA—YEAH JARVIS MIGHT BE A BESTIE B U T THESE TWO END UP ADOPTING HIM IN SOME FORM? )

Juno and Mari both noticed how Jarvis backed up and with a flick of Junos tail to the side in a sharp manner, everybody, got up and suddenly started leaving.

They all made their way to the back and started to leave through the exit in the far back. They all knew this place by the back of their hand. They also knew all the signals too, like that one, it meant leave. But Emerson and Thompson still stayed as body guards. It was their job here.

Mari felt a good bit of sympathy for Jarvis and her gaze remained soft, she calmly walked towards Jarvis as the others left.

It’s okay Darling…..you’re okay. ” she soothed again, she then outstretched her right hand to him and offered it but didn’t walk any closer. She allowed him to come to her. Her hands were rather small compared to her boss’s hands.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:04 pm

SNSNABJSNDJSJSOSKSD Y A A A A S S S S S SDUUUDEEEE ONFG THATLL BE S O WHOLESOME A C K K K ALL OF THE Y A S S S SS -)

The hyena did begin to feel much more at ease when the lot of people began to leave- however he was of course still timid and frightened, still too much to even speak.

However, hearing her voice made him barely comfortable enough to even squeak out:

"...why cant you just let me go..."

His voice was a hair higher than average, and extremely raspy and shakey the quivering from fear and the raspiness just from his voice itself. He sounded very hissy in a way, however he was struggling to get words out due to fear.

No. No it wasnt going to be okay, and he did not trust these two... but he trusted them more than his own demons for sure.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:30 pm

( EEEEE Y A Y, AND THE BOI I LOVE THAT POST. )

Mari frowned and her own ears went into airplane mode.

“ Because being out there alone…is far more dangerous…you can get yourself hurt, and you’ll hurt others. And you don’t want that now don’t you?…..I can just—kinda tell sweetheart…..you just feel…lost to me. “ she said softly, her voice soothingly so. Jarvis looked downright petrified…tortured…scruffy and dirty.

She took note of his white shirt that was too large for him, she saw bits and pieces of paint here and there a little bit. Her gaze softened…the poor thing needed a bath….some food…and a good nights rest.

Juno kept her eyes and ears open, she stayed alert while Mari did the talking. But she did feel bad for him…she didn’t want to see him suffering like this. But this was a rare case too…she wasn’t this nice to others that just barged into her home like this.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:40 pm

AAWWWWW-)

Jarvis's breathing eventually managed to begin to slow, however his teeth stayed in that fear-bared position, his ears also staying stationary where they were.

He was silent for a while after Mari spoke- she was right about most of it-... most.

He took another deep shaky breath:

"... I have been on my own... forever... I am more dangerous around people than... than I am myself... Ill be fine... I just- needed to get away from them... Im-im sorry..."

He took another uncertain breath:

"could I leave now... please..."

It was fairly noticable that his communication skills werent that great due to his lack of socialization. He truely didnt trust himself around anybody.

He was unpredictable. At any given moment he could snap and his moods could shift in seconds- and god knows which one itd be...

He couldnt take that chance.

Especially having kept blood off of his hands for so long.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:53 pm

( F R R R R R R. OMFG I LOVE THAT POSSST )

Mari’s gaze softened into an empathetic one. It broke her heart to see him like this in this state. She wanted to hug the poor thing…….being alone for so long…without a gentle touch or care in the world…it made her ears fold down in a saddened manner.

Junos ears also folded down too in a heavily sympathetic fashion, she felt horrible for him and her gaze softened. She looked so much more softer and not grumpy. She looked—approachable.

“ oh you poor thing…..” Mari began “ it’s quite alright, if you still need to get away from—who knows what, we actually have a storage room that can you hide out in?….will that suffice?….no one will bother you and nothing you can break there of importance. And if you still wish to leave, then by all means, but can’t I just offer you a hot meal right quick before you do?” Mari offered softly.

She could tell he was still skittish and scared….god she just —-it hurt to see.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:05 pm

A A AA W W W W I LOVE H E R R R R-)

Jarvis seemed to calm himself even more just from her offer alone. He did want to leave, but seeing he couldnt the storage area was the next best thing. Hopefully it would be quiet- empty... just for him to cool off. To relax himself.

His curled lips relaxed a bit, showing only a little bit of his sharp bared teeth now. He went silent, before quiveringly he gave the faintest few nods of his head, agreeing to her.

He would allow it. During manic episodes he would refrain from eating at all- and he was fairly hydrophobic most of the time, so no drinking either. He was hungry- last time he had eaten was just under two days ago.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:13 pm

( EEEEEEE Y A Y Y Y Y ANS OH THE BABEY-)

Mari and Juno both saw the drastic and successful change and they both calmed down as well, they both looked lord relaxed and at ease with Jarvis.

“ Mari— if you can—“ Juno murmured softly and gestured to the back on the first floor.

Mari looked over at Juno and her gaze remained soft but nodded in reassuring manner.

“ I got it love, after all I’m not just some pretty face~” she half purred out and gave her a wink.

Juno sighed and smiled with a nod “ I know…” she knew…she just…she just didn’t want Mari to get hurt at all, ever since her arrival in hell…Mari was the only good thing she had…yes the syndicate was good…but Mari was—different.

Emerson and Thompson both internally relaxed as well but remained still in their previous positions.

Mari then looked over at Jarvis and kept her soft nature. Her tail swayed calmly behind her and gestured for Jarvis to follow.

“ if you will dear.” She said softly, she always spoke soft. She was always soft, but she wasn’t an innocent damsel in distress Far from it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:19 pm

NDHDKAJSO-)

Jarvis uncertainly yet cautiously and slowly began to step one wary foot after another as he followed the Cat-sinner. He usually was a very good eavesdropper but right now he was focused on getting to a place where he could relax. Alone.

He followed Mari with hesitance yet he also made sure to keep his distance from her as well.

He knew full well anybody was capable of anything- especially in Hell- he wasnt mistaking anyone for anything, however he appreciated the softness. It was something new and different to him in a good sense, though he was still timid.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:33 pm

Mari smiled softly and nodded only to start walking calmly towards the back, her tail was risen high in a kinked fashion but she was calm, it even had a little bounce to it.

Her ears were pointed and angled forward now in a calmer fashion she lead Jarvis to the back, behind the bar and opened a door to the kitchen area, they had a large storage closet in there. She looked forward and her eyes remained soft.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:28 pm

Jarvis followed and eventually made his way into the room. It was empty- void of people and quiet.

He hesitantly made his way past her with ease and walked into the room, his ears immediatly feeling more relaxed as he went to the darkest corner of the room and sat down, hugging his legs into his chest and closing his eyes, resting his chin on his knees.

He felt more at peace than he did with everybody staring at him like that. He felt... good now.

Much better now that he was within his own company.

He sat and continued to relax himself.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum