The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Hazbin RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Original Hazbin RP - Page 2 Empty Original Hazbin RP

Post by soapster Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

In another universe of the Hellaverse far off somewhere, lies a new and unexplored world of Hazbin, where new sinners arise in the Pride Ring.

Characters:

Juno - /Checkmate

Lucky - /Checkmate

Elliot/Jarvis - /soapster

Mari - /Checkmate

Last edited by soapster on Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Original Hazbin RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Original Hazbin RP

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:59 pm

( THE BOI )

Mari watched Jarvis take in his surroundings with a soft gaze, she only smiled once she saw him make himself at home in the corner. She’ll let him be for now and would proceed to head to the actual stove.

The kitchen was rather large, you were immediately faced with two giant stove tops, a plane metal counter on the far right side to work on. And a giant double fridge on the right side next to that metal counter that held beverages on one side and ingredients on the other, the fridge itself was..rather old too. It had rotating shelves, it was a 1955 General Electric fridge and really useful.

On the left side, was the storage unit where the cleaning supplies and anything of use was kept, but nothing too valuable for Jarvis to break so he could go in there if he so desired. And on the far far left, was the giant freezer where they held their meat.

Mari’s eyes landed on the radio that was on one of the empty counters and smiled softly. She then headed over to it and grabbed the dial gingerly and turned it to the right, setting some soft music for them both, it was at a low volume so it wouldn’t disturb Jarvis too much, hopefully.

The song played was 1929’s Rudy Vallee’s Honey.

Scene is a June night, flooded with moonlight
Fragrant roses in bloom
Garden bench with just room for two
You are the she-ro, I am the he-ro
Love is prompting the play
Here's the cue where I say to you
I'm in love with you, Honey
Say you love me too, Honey
No one else will do, Honey,
Seems funny but it's true
Loved you from the start, Honey
Bless your little heart, Honey
Ev-ry day would be so sunny,
Honey with you.
One thing is certain, second at curtain
Shows a wedding in June,
And a sweet honeymoon for two
With your permission, no intermission
There's so much in my heart
And so much to impart to you.
I'm in love with you, Honey
Say you love me too, Honey
No one else will do, Honey,
Seems funny but it's true
Loved you from the start, Honey
Bless your little heart, Honey
Ev-ry day would be so sunny,
Honey with you.

Mari smiled and did a little index finger bounce as she was following the tune, she looked over at Jarvis with furrowed brows.

“ Do you have a favorite meal dear?…I’d hate to make something that you don’t like.” Mari said, she kept her voice soft too.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:41 pm

Jarvis ignored all the kitchen rambling and the stove- only for his ears to noticably flick when Mari flicked on the radio.

This... noise... it was different. He had not heard this in what feels like forever...

His eyes widened with furrowed brows as his ears remained perked. His head picked up as he continued to listen to the melody. He looked, and was, utterly perplexed.

He did hear Maris question, he would eat whatever, frankly. However, he was clearly more intrigued with whatever was coming out of that radio.

He stood up in a hesitant manner:

"...what- what is that...?"

His voice was small, raspy and cautious- still uncomfortable and unsure in this new place around these new sinners.

But this... this was different.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:41 pm

Mari noticed and looked back at Jarvis with a look of bewilderment, even in 1692 she didn’t have much music…but she at least had some form of religious songs. Juno was really the one that opened her eyes to a lot of this music, and Hell itself after she got used to it here. So in a way she understood.

“ It’s music darling, have you—Never listened to music before?” She asked, making sure to keep her voice soft. “ you know like—“ she cleared her throat and turned her voice into a more jazzy tune.

“ ra-da dadaaa, dadadaa da da, oh baby blue, how I love you. My darling dear come closer don’t fear, ra-da dadaaa dadadaa, swing with me and maybe then you’ll see how happyyyy we can be. Sweet darling one, i know times been rough but come away with me, and I’ll get you out of that rut. Oh-ho dadadaa daaa, dadalalaa-aa mmhmm mm-mmm..” Mari sang softly as she snapped her fingers.

It sounded really jazzy and swing like. Her voice was beautiful and rich too.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:32 pm

Jarvis kept his own suprised face as he walked over to the radio and placed his hands on its sides, staring down at it.

Music... thats it...

Suddenly when the Cat began to open her mouth, his ears flicked as he heard her little jazzy tune and he slowly turned and faced her, watching her with silent astonishment as his eyes remained wide. His shrunken, scared pupils actually grew- grew to normal size as he felt himself calm down already from it. Her sweet honey-like voice with a little melody and tune...

It felt warm...

It felt...

Not so lonely anymore...

From then- while still being a little timid as per his nature, he was taken with Mari. Not in a romantic way- of course not... But he felt a sense of comfort in her and in that voice of hers.

Of course, comfort doesnt automatically come with trust, he knew not to immediatly trust her or the wolf- but as for now... he was still as he listened and watched in awe.

This was an entirely new experience for him. The last time he had heard music at all was when he was 4 years old, so counting his time in Hell- thats almost a century ago.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:32 pm

( A A A A A A THE B A B E Y Y Y OMFG I L O V E THAT POST GOD I WANNA HUG HIMB. )

Mari had stopped singing for now as she watched him and just resorted to humming, her ears were angled forward as she watched him place his hands on the side of the radio. She honestly found it was cute, sad….but cute in a way.

He truly was just a lost soul.

She saw that scared child behind his eyes and she felt for him. She then gingerly offered one of her hands to him, almost silently offering him to dance with her. Not in a romantic way, oh no. Just a little bonding experience.

She kept humming that happy little tune too, her gaze calm and kind as she waited for him. Her claws were sheathed and her small, tiny finely kept hands—or well paws…stayed outstretched.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:02 pm

A A A A AA AI LOVE HERRRRR-)

It took a moment for Jarvis to see and register her offer. He saw the gentle outstretched hand/paw- and he wanted to take it-...

But he stopped.

Will it really mean anything?

Or will it be like everything else

Disregard.

His hand was picked up in a hesitant manner, his elbow tucked into himself out of nervous fear. It was shaking with caution as he thought to himself more.

But...

But it was a kind gesture

She was offering her own physical contact to him willingly.

Out of her own kindness.

People have done this with him before- but she seemed...

Genuine, almost.

The music in the background from the radio near them both immesnly soothed his nerves as well- so was Mari's voice... that silky sweet voice of hers was as tender as a feather to him...

He was transfixed.

He didnt know what he was doing- but for the first time in decades- his mind went quiet.

His own demons would not dare in the midst of the melody.

...I must...

That hesitantly shaken hand slowly inched its way forward from his side as he gingerly took Mari's offered one.

He did not know at all what he was doing now, he just went with his heart- which told him to take to this cat-sinner.

He was still nervous- and uncertain... but this was a start.

Music. That was his peace.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum