The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlands - General

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Outlands - General - Page 8 Empty Outlands - General

Post by Skye Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Bumblebee

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Outlands - General - Page 8 Empty Re: Outlands - General

Post by Skye Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:44 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris placed the paper on the ground and picked up Skye again. "Let's go then." Chris began walking out of the lab before slipping on more papers. He fell head-first backward, his head hitting the ground hard. Really hard. He didn't get up, and there were voxels seeping out of a crack in his head. The people who had gone through Pavel's lab left it a mess.

Skye, curiosity getting the better of her, snatched the file folder with her name on it. Just in case there was important info in it.

She saw him fall and immediately rushed to his side, opening his disc to begin healing the wound. "Come on, not again...!" she groaned, trying to patch the cut.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:47 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris placed the paper on the ground and picked up Skye again. "Let's go then." Chris began walking out of the lab before slipping on more papers. He fell head-first backward, his head hitting the ground hard. Really hard. He didn't get up, and there were voxels seeping out of a crack in his head. The people who had gone through Pavel's lab left it a mess.

Skye, curiosity getting the better of her, snatched the file folder with her name on it. Just in case there was important info in it.

She saw him fall and immediately rushed to his side, opening his disc to begin healing the wound. "Come on, not again...!" she groaned, trying to patch the cut.
[yes
chris get hurt a lot]

Chris was out cold. He wasn't breathing as well. The force of the impact had taken a beating on his head. He wasn't going to be waking up anytime soon.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:54 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
cmdR_Paige wrote:

[yes
chris get hurt a lot]

Chris was out cold. He wasn't breathing as well. The force of the impact had taken a beating on his head. He wasn't going to be waking up anytime soon.

Skye furiously worked to repair the damage, only able to seal the wound. She had learned to do CPR after watching Chris do it before, and attempted it on Chris when she saw his still chest. Thirty compressions.. two breaths. And then she repeated it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:00 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
cmdR_Paige wrote:

[yes
chris get hurt a lot]

Skye furiously worked to repair the damage, only able to seal the wound. She had learned to do CPR after watching Chris do it before, and attempted it on Chris when she saw his still chest. Thirty compressions.. two breaths. And then she repeated it.
Chris still wasn't breathing. His breathing was still, well, still. His head still bled a little bit, but it wasn't much.

Pavel began waking up.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:10 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris still wasn't breathing. His breathing was still, well, still. His head still bled a little bit, but it wasn't much.

Pavel began waking up.

Skye frantically tried to wake Chris back up, glancing at Pavel every now and then with worry in her eyes. "Come on, come on! Breathe for me.. come on...!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:53 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Pavel began waking up.

Skye frantically tried to wake Chris back up, glancing at Pavel every now and then with worry in her eyes. "Come on, come on! Breathe for me.. come on...!"
Chris began breathing. Slowly, but he was breathing. He might stop breathing at any time. He wasn't awake.

Pavel stomped after the two programs.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:58 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris began breathing. Slowly, but he was breathing. He might stop breathing at any time. He wasn't awake.

(he is cOMING-)

Skye breathed a sigh of relief. She grabbed the folder, hoisted Chris over her shoulder, and high-tailed it out of there the best she could.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:52 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris began breathing. Slowly, but he was breathing. He might stop breathing at any time. He wasn't awake.

(he is cOMING-)

Skye breathed a sigh of relief. She grabbed the folder, hoisted Chris over her shoulder, and high-tailed it out of there the best she could.
[R U N]

Pavel roared in anger as he rushed after the two programs. He roared with a burning fire in his eyes. "GET BACK HERE! "

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:01 am

Bumblebee wrote:[R U N]

Pavel roared in anger as he rushed after the two programs. He roared with a burning fire in his eyes. "GET BACK HERE! "
("WHY ARE YU RUNNING?"
Skye: BC PAVEL IS CHASING MEEEE)

Yeah, I don't think I will, Skye thought to herself as she kept on sprinting in the opposite direction. If she could just get to the bike, they'd be home free. Pavel's bike probably had nothing on an ENCOM 786.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:13 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[R U N]

("WHY ARE YU RUNNING?"
Skye: BC PAVEL IS CHASING MEEEE)

Yeah, I don't think I will, Skye thought to herself as she kept on sprinting in the opposite direction. If she could just get to the bike, they'd be home-free. Pavel's bike probably had nothing on an ENCOM 786.
[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14y6hlptR2s&t=4s ]

Pavel kept on running after them. He began to take more and more ground, getting closer to them. "COME BACK WITH MY SUBJECT! NOW!"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:18 am

Bumblebee wrote:[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14y6hlptR2s&t=4s ]

Pavel kept on running after them. He began to take more and more ground, getting closer to them. "COME BACK WITH MY SUBJECT! NOW!"
(PFFF exactly-)
(literally anyone to Chris about Skye, if/when they find out about her being an ISO: PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM, OR SO HELP MEEEE-)

"NO!" Skye shouted back, voice angry, sharp and shrill. She was getting out of here, and she was taking Chris with her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:53 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14y6hlptR2s&t=4s ]

(PFFF exactly-)
(literally anyone to Chris about Skye, if/when they find out about her being an ISO: PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM, OR SO HELP MEEEE-)

"NO!" Skye shouted back, voice angry, sharp and shrill. She was getting out of here, and she was taking Chris with her.

"COME BACKKKK!" Pavel roared after the two programs. He slipped on a pile of papers and fell on his butt. He got up shortly after.

Chris slowly started to wake up. "Honey...?"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:34 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"COME BACKKKK!" Pavel roared after the two programs. He slipped on a pile of papers and fell on his butt. He got up shortly after.

"Still.. saving your life!" Skye panted, trying to ignore the burning sensation filling her lungs. She was beginning to get exhausted.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:41 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"COME BACKKKK!" Pavel roared after the two programs. He slipped on a pile of papers and fell on his butt. He got up shortly after.

"Still.. saving your life!" Skye panted, trying to ignore the burning sensation filling her lungs. She was beginning to get exhausted.
Pavel ran after the two programs, throwing his disc after them. It hit a wal, then bounced back to Pavel.

“Eep! Skye, you can’t hold out for long. Find one of the spare rooms that we can wait him out in.”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:51 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Pavel ran after the two programs, throwing his disc after them. It hit a wall, then bounced back to Pavel.

“Eep! Skye, you can’t hold out for long. Find one of the spare rooms that we can wait him out in.”

Skye zigzagged through the lab, eventually finding a small supply closet with a vent in the roof. Perfect! She dashed in there, closed the door, and used one of the shelves to shimmy up to the grate. "Think you can fit through here?" she asked, using her disc on the bolts.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:39 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Pavel ran after the two programs, throwing his disc after them. It hit a wall, then bounced back to Pavel.

Skye zigzagged through the lab, eventually finding a small supply closet with a vent in the roof. Perfect! She dashed in there, closed the door, and used one of the shelves to shimmy up to the grate. "Think you can fit through here?" she asked, using her disc on the bolts.
“Not likely. I’m too big to fit in there. You can.” Chris stood up and picked her up. He placed her legs on his shoulders. “You can fit in there. I can stay in here.”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:05 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
“Not likely. I’m too big to fit in there. You can.” Chris stood up and picked her up. He placed her legs on his shoulders. “You can fit in there. I can stay in here.”

"Okay, but if Pavel shows up, you can bet I'm gonna drop from the ceiling and give him a piece of my mind," Skye stated firmly, hiding her small body in the ventilation shaft.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:29 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Okay, but if Pavel shows up, you can bet I'm gonna drop from the ceiling and give him a piece of my mind," Skye stated firmly, hiding her small body in the ventilation shaft.
”I wouldn’t doubt you would. Try to find me a way out.” Chris reached up and kissed her once more. ”My wife can find a way out. I know it.”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:59 am

Bumblebee wrote:
”I wouldn’t doubt you would. Try to find me a way out.” Chris reached up and kissed her once more. ”My wife can find a way out. I know it.”

Skye gave him a confident smile, but didn't go far-- she wanted to be ready if she heard Pavel coming. There were places to hide in the closet, but she didn't want to take any chances.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:29 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Skye gave him a confident smile, but didn't go far-- she wanted to be ready if she heard Pavel coming. There were places to hide in the closet, but she didn't want to take any chances.
Chris searched through piles of papers. He found one containing nothing, and more nothing. He heard Pavel stop at the door, but he kept on walking. "Skye... Hurry up...!"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:07 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris searched through piles of papers. He found one containing nothing, and more nothing. He heard Pavel stop at the door, but he kept on walking. "Skye... Hurry up...!"

"Found it!" Skye hissed, poking her head through the vent. "We're barely ten feet from it," she explained. "All you have to do is sneak past Pavel and round the corner.. the bike's right outside."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:35 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris searched through piles of papers. He found one containing nothing, and more nothing. He heard Pavel stop at the door, but he kept on walking. "Skye... Hurry up...!"

"Found it!" Skye hissed, poking her head through the vent. "We're barely ten feet from it," she explained. "All you have to do is sneak past Pavel and round the corner.. the bike's right outside."
Pavel heard Skye through the vents. He began banging on the doors. “OPEN UP!”
Chris flinched at Pavel. “Skye, you have to distract him. I can’t escape with him blocking the path.”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:20 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Pavel heard Skye through the vents. He began banging on the doors. “OPEN UP!”
Chris flinched at Pavel. “Skye, you have to distract him. I can’t escape with him blocking the path.”

Skye gave him a nod and shot back into the vent, scrambling in the other direction. It would sound, to Pavel, like she panicked and fled the other way.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:14 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Pavel heard Skye through the vents. He began banging on the doors. “OPEN UP!”

Skye gave him a nod and shot back into the vent, scrambling in the other direction. It would sound, to Pavel, like she panicked and fled the other way.

Pavel growled and began to run down the hall. He looked up at the ventilation shafts and made a quick guess on where Skye would end up.

Chris carefully opened the door. He watched Pavel leave in the other direction and began to sneak towards the door.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:19 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Pavel growled and began to run down the hall. He looked up at the ventilation shafts and made a quick guess on where Skye would end up.

Chris carefully opened the door. He watched Pavel leave in the other direction and began to sneak towards the door.

Skye kept moving through the vents, trying to lead him away. She lost track of how far she'd gotten, and hoped she could find some other way out.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next