The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlands - General

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Outlands - General Empty Outlands - General

Post by Skye Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:24 pm

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Outlands - General Empty Re: Outlands - General

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:17 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:..

@Bumblebee
[It works!]

Chris held Skye close to him. He held her hand, and it was a tight grip. "Guess we should go inside, right?"

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:10 pm

Bumblebee wrote:

@Bumblebee
[It works!]

Chris held Skye close to him. He held her hand, and it was a tight grip. "Guess we should go inside, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah, let's go." Skye tried not to look at the building in front of them. Too many bad memories.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:45 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

@Bumblebee
[It works!]

"Yeah. Yeah, let's go." Skye tried not to look at the building in front of them. Too many bad memories.
Chris let go of her her hand and opened the door to Pavel’s lab. It was unlocked, he noted. He brought Skye inside with him, and saw two glowing lights. They were long and thick, almost like arms. “What the...?” He approached the glowing light. He stood five or so feet away from it.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:18 am

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris let go of her her hand and opened the door to Pavel’s lab. It was unlocked, he noted. He brought Skye inside with him, and saw two glowing lights. They were long and thick, almost like arms. “What the...?” He approached the glowing light. He stood five or so feet away from it.
(Chris: Hello there.
Tesler: General Kenobi.)

"What do you think you're doing?" came a low, rumbling voice.

Skye didn't recognize him, but she was terrified nonetheless. Chris would definitely know who it was.

"You aren't supposed to be here, betas." A surge of energy flowed through the General's fingertips, illuminating his face just enough to be seen.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:22 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
(Chris: Hello there.
Tesler: General Kenobi.)

"What do you think you're doing?" came a low, rumbling voice.

Skye didn't recognize him, but she was terrified nonetheless. Chris would definitely know who it was.

"You aren't supposed to be here, betas." A surge of energy flowed through the General's fingertips, illuminating his face just enough to be seen.
“General Tesler!” Chris stepped back in fear, and took off. He gripped Skye’s hand tightly, and attempted a daring dash towards the door.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:50 am

Bumblebee wrote:“General Tesler!” Chris stepped back in fear, and took off. He gripped Skye’s hand tightly, and attempted a daring dash towards the door.

Tesler extended one arm and was able to catch Skye by the ankle before the two could leave.

"You didn't answer me."

"Let me go!" Skye cried, clawing at the floor and trying to escape.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:54 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:“General Tesler!” Chris stepped back in fear and took off. He gripped Skye’s hand tightly and attempted a daring dash towards the door.

Tesler extended one arm and was able to catch Skye by the ankle before the two could leave.

"You didn't answer me."

"Let me go!" Skye cried, clawing at the floor and trying to escape.
"SKYE!"

Chris felt her let go of his hand, and he pulled out his disc.

"She said, let her go!"

He attempted to slice through his arm-thing, but he didn't know what his disc would do to it. Would it go right through, or stop before it did any damage?

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:05 am

Bumblebee wrote:"SKYE!"

"She said, let her go!"

He attempted to slice through his arm-thing, but he didn't know what his disc would do to it. Would it go right through, or stop before it did any damage?

Tesler roared when the blade struck his arm, but recoiled and pinned Skye to the floor, staring down at Chris. "Answer me, and I'll consider it. I'm being extremely lenient with you right now. I should have you thrown into the arena for what you've done!"

"We just wanted answers--!" Skye cried out desperately, yelping when he dug his heel into her shoulder.

"Silence, beta!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:09 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"SKYE!"

"She said, let her go!"

Tesler roared when the blade struck his arm, but recoiled and pinned Skye to the floor, staring down at Chris. "Answer me, and I'll consider it. I'm being extremely lenient with you right now. I should have you thrown into the arena for what you've done!"

"We just wanted answers--!" Skye cried out desperately, yelping when he dug his heel into her shoulder.

"Silence, beta!"
"Commander Pavel is dead!"

Chris let the statement ring out.

"I'm looking for answers on how to bring him back. We decided to check his lab as a start. He had to make something to bring programs back, right?"

He looked at Skye, with a message in his eyes.

Go with it. We have to lie to get out of here alive.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:16 am

Bumblebee wrote:"Commander Pavel is dead!"

"I'm looking for answers on how to bring him back. We decided to check his lab as a start. He had to make something to bring programs back, right?"

Tesler's eyes widened.

"Commander Pavel? My commander Pavel, derezzed? How?!" he growled, enraged. "Who did this?!"

Skye tried her best to wriggle free, but Tesler wouldn't let her budge. She saw and understood the expression Chris gave her, and tried to keep herself calm. They would make it out of here.. so long as Tesler didn't know Pavel's voxels were on Chris' hands.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:25 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Commander Pavel is dead!"

Tesler's eyes widened.

"Commander Pavel? My commander Pavel, derezzed? How?!" he growled, enraged. "Who did this?!"

Skye tried her best to wriggle free, but Tesler wouldn't let her budge. She saw and understood the expression Chris gave her and tried to keep herself calm. They would make it out of here.. so long as Tesler didn't know Pavel's voxels were on Chris' hands.
"I wish I saw him. He got away before I could see him. " Chris hoped he could lie his way out of this, he wasn't good at lying. His sister did teach him a few things in the subject. "I'm afraid he was murdered in cold voxels. I couldn't stop him."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:29 am

Bumblebee wrote:"I wish I saw him. He got away before I could see him. " Chris hoped he could lie his way out of this, he wasn't good at lying. His sister did teach him a few things in the subject.  "I'm afraid he was murdered in cold voxels. I couldn't stop him."

"Pavel was the greatest fighter under Commander Paige! There's no possible way someone could have simply--" Tesler paused for a moment. "Was it the Renegade?"

Skye wanted to say something, but she feared she'd only make things worse if she did. Her sleeve was riding up.. hopefully Tesler wouldn't see her exposed ISO mark. That would only jeopardize things further.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:37 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"I wish I saw him. He got away before I could see him. " Chris hoped he could lie his way out of this, he wasn't good at lying. His sister did teach him a few things in the subject.  "I'm afraid he was murdered in cold voxels. I couldn't stop him."

"Pavel was the greatest fighter under Commander Paige! There's no possible way someone could have simply--" Tesler paused for a moment. "Was it the Renegade?"

Skye wanted to say something, but she feared she'd only make things worse if she did. Her sleeve was riding up.. hopefully, Tesler wouldn't see her exposed ISO mark. That would only jeopardize things further.
"Might be. Don't know for sure. Could you maybe move your foot off of her? I kind of need her, she's my servant. As I, only have one arm."

Chris stared into her eyes, trying to convey a message. Sorry for the insult.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Bumblebee disliked

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:47 am

Bumblebee wrote:"Might be. Don't know for sure. Could you maybe move your foot off of her? I kind of need her, she's my servant. As I, only have one arm."

It's okay. I wouldn't mind being your servant. I adore you, for Flynn's sake. Skye thought, hoping he could sort-of tell what she meant.

Tesler snarled, but released her. Skye rolled over on her back, chest heaving. Her small ribcage felt bruised.

"Interesting choice. Doesn't look like much. Seems like she just got out of beta. What's she programmed for?"

Skye slowly sat up, and began to speak. "Uh... I-I.."

"Quiet, subordinate." At that, Skye dipped her head in submission.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:55 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Might be. Don't know for sure. Could you maybe move your foot off of her? I kind of need her, she's my servant. As I, only have one arm."

It's okay. I wouldn't mind being your servant. I adore you, for Flynn's sake. Skye thought, hoping he could sort-of tell what she meant.

Tesler snarled, but released her. Skye rolled over on her back, chest heaving. Her small ribcage felt bruised.

"Interesting choice. Doesn't look like much. Seems like she just got out of beta. What's she programmed for?"

Skye slowly sat up, and began to speak. "Uh... I-I.."

"Quiet, subordinate." At that, Skye dipped her head in submission.

"She's, a..."

Chris didn't think of what to say. He stumbled over words, him unable to say anything.

"She's programmed for helping me. "

That would never work. He didn't think of it that far! They were dead.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:22 am

Bumblebee wrote:"She's, a..."

Chris didn't think of what to say. He stumbled over words, him unable to say anything.

"I didn't tell him when he hired me, but I was programmed for data harvesting. Really low stuff. Nobody really knows programs in that field." Whoops. That last bit was a pun. Skye fixed her sleeve, ISO mark hidden. She breathed a silent sigh of relief.

Tesler glared at Skye, then Chris with a suspicious scowl. "I see. And you served under commander Pavel.. is that correct?" he asked Chris.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:25 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"She's, a..."

"I didn't tell him when he hired me, but I was programmed for data harvesting. Really low stuff. Nobody really knows programs in that field." Whoops. That last bit was a pun. Skye fixed her sleeve, ISO mark hidden. She breathed a silent sigh of relief.

Tesler glared at Skye, then Chris with a suspicious scowl. "I see. And you served under commander Pavel.. is that correct?" he asked Chris.
Chris's eye widened at Skye's programming. Huh.

"Yes. I did serve under him, I felt like it was my duty to take his position."

His eyes flicked a deep orange at the last part.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:39 am

Bumblebee wrote:Chris's eye widened at Skye's programming. Huh.

Skye tensed at the sight of Chris' changing eye color. She likely wouldn't have seen it had she not been looking at his face. An expression of horror began to come over her.

Nonononono... don't glitch out now. Please.. not now... if you do, then we're both doomed.

"Well you won't be taking his position any time soon, soldier," Tesler snapped. "I can't even remember what rank you are in the first place. Not that it matters. You'll serve under commander Paige for now. Now get out of this building. I have several trained forces at work here, and I don't want random programs walking in and messing things up. Understand?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:56 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris's eye widened at Skye's programming. Huh.

Skye tensed at the sight of Chris' changing eye color. She likely wouldn't have seen it had she not been looking at his face. An expression of horror began to come over her.

Nonononono... don't glitch out now. Please.. not now... if you do, then we're both doomed.

"Well you won't be taking his position any time soon, soldier," Tesler snapped. "I can't even remember what rank you are in the first place. Not that it matters. You'll serve under commander Paige for now. Now get out of this building. I have several trained forces at work here, and I don't want random programs walking in and messing things up. Understand?"
"You wish, General."

Chris's eyes turned a deep orange, almost a red.

"Once I get rid of you, I can rule Argon!"

His voice sounded just like Pavel's.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:58 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"You wish, General."

(WHAT DID YOU SAY)

Tesler clenched his fist and hurled it in Chris' direction, circuitry gleaming menacingly.

"WAIT--!" Skye leapt in the way of his hand, ending up pinned to the wall. "...don't hurt him..." she choked out, wincing at the burning sensation of the General's energized hand crushing her throat.

"This rebel is on his way to the Games now," Tesler spat. "And you're going to join him thanks to that pathetic stunt of yours." He threw her to the floor, and whirled around to face Chris again.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:08 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"You wish, General."

(WHAT DID YOU SAY)

Tesler clenched his fist and hurled it in Chris's direction, circuitry gleaming menacingly.

"WAIT--!" Skye leaped in the way of his hand, ending up pinned to the wall. "...don't hurt him..." she choked out, wincing at the burning sensation of the General's energized hand crushing her throat.

"This rebel is on his way to the Games now," Tesler spat. "And you're going to join him thanks to that pathetic stunt of yours." He threw her to the floor, and whirled around to face Chris again.
[OHMANWHATDIDIDO]

Chris ran at him, his disc lit and ready. He attempted to slash at Tesler's chest, rage boiling up inside of him. He had the rage of five Pavel's. His eyes burned with orange and red, clear that Pavel was controlling him.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[OHMANWHATDIDIDO]

Chris ran at him, his disc lit and ready. He attempted to slash at Tesler's chest, rage boiling up inside of him. He had the rage of five Pavel's. His eyes burned with orange and red, clear that Pavel was controlling him.
(ANGY GENRAL)

While the disc did minor damage, it wasn't enough to stop the towering program from throwing another punch or two Chris' way.

Skye tried her best to stay out of the scrap, wondering how she'd be able to bring Chris back.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:49 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[OHMANWHATDIDIDO]

(ANGY GENRAL)

While the disc did minor damage, it wasn't enough to stop the towering program from throwing another punch or two Chris' way.

Skye tried her best to stay out of the scrap, wondering how she'd be able to bring Chris back.

Chris dodged one blow, but couldn't dodge the other. He fell against the wall, his eyes returning to their normal green. He was right beside Skye, and he was slightly awake. His eyes opened and he saw his love. "Skye..."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:58 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris dodged one blow, but couldn't dodge the other. He fell against the wall, his eyes returning to their normal green. He was right beside Skye, and he was slightly awake. His eyes opened and he saw his love. "Skye..."

Skye took him into her arms protectively and glared up at Tesler, hissing a tear-filled "I hate you."

"So does every program who lives on the wrong side of perfection, ingrate." Tesler summoned a team of firewall guards to take the two programs away.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum