The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlands - General

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Outlands - General - Page 3 Empty Outlands - General

Post by Skye Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Bumblebee

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Outlands - General - Page 3 Empty Re: Outlands - General

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:32 am

Bumblebee wrote:"Okay. It makes sense, but you don't act like Tesler. You're sweet, kind, and caring. Tesler's the exact opposite of that." Chris took one of her hands into his own. "I really prefer your hands like this, just so you know."

"I can, just for a little while!" Skye protested, but her tone softened when Chris took her hand. "Thanks. So do I.. they're lighter and I don't have to worry about melting anything I touch. Maybe freezing--" she joked, since her hands were always so cold-- "But I like 'em like this, too. Your hands are so big compared to mine.." she observed, fingertips barely reaching his third knuckle. "But that's not a bad thing."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:47 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Okay. It makes sense, but you don't act like Tesler. You're sweet, kind, and caring. Tesler's the exact opposite of that." Chris took one of her hands into his own. "I really prefer your hands like this, just so you know."

"I can, just for a little while!" Skye protested, but her tone softened when Chris took her hand. "Thanks. So do I.. they're lighter and I don't have to worry about melting anything I touch. Maybe freezing--" she joked since her hands were always so cold-- "But I like 'em like this, too. Your hands are so big compared to mine.." she observed, fingertips barely reaching his third knuckle. "But that's not a bad thing."
"I never said you couldn't! I just said that you might not like it, as Tesler would yell and stuff. And I really don't want you yelling at me..." Chris looked at the ground, then back at Skye when she started talking again. "It isn't a bad thing. Makes you look cuter. You're already very cute."

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:52 am

Bumblebee wrote:"I never said you couldn't! I just said that you might not like it, as Tesler would yell and stuff. And I really don't want you yelling at me..." Chris looked at the ground, then back at Skye when she started talking again. "It isn't a bad thing. Makes you look cuter. You're already very cute."

"I wouldn't yell at youuu," Skye told him, then smiled at the compliment. "Thanks though."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:57 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"I never said you couldn't! I just said that you might not like it, as Tesler would yell and stuff. And I really don't want you yelling at me..." Chris looked at the ground, then back at Skye when she started talking again. "It isn't a bad thing. Makes you look cuter. You're already very cute."

"I wouldn't yell at youuu," Skye told him, then smiled at the compliment. "Thanks though."
"You might have to if it comes to that." Chris reached down and kissed her on the head. "You're so cute. When you get flushed, you are even cuter." He ran his hand through her hair, smiling. "I love you, Skye."

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:19 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"You might have to if it comes to that." Chris reached down and kissed her on the head. "You're so cute. When you get flushed, you are even cuter." He ran his hand through her hair, smiling. "I love you, Skye."

Skye threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly, head resting on his shoulder. "I love you too... and I really hope that we can find a place where we can be safe."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:23 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"You might have to if it comes to that." Chris reached down and kissed her on the head. "You're so cute. When you get flushed, you are even cuter." He ran his hand through her hair, smiling. "I love you, Skye."

Skye threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly, head resting on his shoulder. "I love you too... and I really hope that we can find a place where we can be safe."

"I do too. I do too." Chris hugged her back and kissed her on the neck. He gripped her tightly, a tear falling down his face.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:33 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"I do too. I do too." Chris hugged her back and kissed her on the neck. He gripped her tightly, a tear falling down his face.

"I wonder if there's a place on the Grid that's safe for ISOs," Skye breathed, closing her eyes. "CLU's taken over every voxel of this world, as far as I know. I guess you'd know better than me, being part of his army once.." She hoped that he knew she didn't hold a grudge against him for that. He likely didn't have a choice, and he was so pure compared to the other soldiers they'd met, like Pavel, Tesler and Dyson. Chris was truly perfect, in Skye's eyes. Anything less just didn't suffice.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:02 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"I do too. I do too." Chris hugged her back and kissed her on the neck. He gripped her tightly, a tear falling down his face.

"I wonder if there's a place on the Grid that's safe for ISOs," Skye breathed, closing her eyes. "CLU's taken over every voxel of this world, as far as I know. I guess you'd know better than me, being part of his army once.." She hoped that he knew she didn't hold a grudge against him for that. He likely didn't have a choice, and he was so pure compared to the other soldiers they'd met, like Pavel, Tesler, and Dyson. Chris was truly perfect, in Skye's eyes. Anything less just didn't suffice.
"There are a few safe-havens for ISOs. I don't know exactly where they are, it's been so long since I went there..." Chris touched his disc and pulled it off of him. He took the half of the weapon out and tossed it to the ground. He stomped on it. "I'm done with Pavel."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:01 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"There are a few safe-havens for ISOs. I don't know exactly where they are, it's been so long since I went there..." Chris touched his disc and pulled it off of him. He took the half of the weapon out and tossed it to the ground. He stomped on it. "I'm done with Pavel."
(Skye, watching Chris crush the weapon:
hahaha die trash)

"Me too," Skye shuddered, edging closer to him. "I just wanna go home. Someplace we can actually call home. I've never had a real one before.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:16 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"There are a few safe-havens for ISOs. I don't know exactly where they are, it's been so long since I went there..." Chris touched his disc and pulled it off of him. He took the half of the weapon out and tossed it to the ground. He stomped on it. "I'm done with Pavel."
(Skye, watching Chris crush the weapon:
hahaha die trash)

"Me too," Skye shuddered, edging closer to him. "I just wanna go home. Someplace we can actually call home. I've never had a real one before.."
Chris sild the weapon under the door of the ship, hearing it fall out of the air. There was a faint splash, but he didn't care. He brought Skye close to him, resting her head on his chest. "I hope we can find a home someday. Together."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:48 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris sild the weapon under the door of the ship, hearing it fall out of the air. There was a faint splash, but he didn't care. He brought Skye close to him, resting her head on his chest. "I hope we can find a home someday. Together."

"Together. I like that," Skye sighed wistfully, suppressing a shiver and letting the warmth of Chris' body comfort her. She could hear his heartbeat. It was so strong and calm compared to hers... her pulse was often weaker than the average program's, and twice as fast sometimes. But now, when she was with Chris, it began to sync with his. This was definitely needed. She hoped that one day he'd get another arm.. so she could hold his hand again.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:08 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris sild the weapon under the door of the ship, hearing it fall out of the air. There was a faint splash, but he didn't care. He brought Skye close to him, resting her head on his chest. "I hope we can find a home someday. Together."

"Together. I like that," Skye sighed wistfully, suppressing a shiver and letting the warmth of Chris' body comfort her. She could hear his heartbeat. It was so strong and calm compared to hers... her pulse was often weaker than the average program's, and twice as fast sometimes. But now, when she was with Chris, it began to sync with his. This was definitely needed. She hoped that one day he'd get another arm.. so she could hold his hand again.
Chris smiled at that. He held Skye, thinking about the future. He had his arm wrapped around her side, her head resting calmly on his chest. He heard faint talking from the front of the ship, and knew that they were landing soon.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:11 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris smiled at that. He held Skye, thinking about the future. He had his arm wrapped around her side, her head resting calmly on his chest. He heard faint talking from the front of the ship, and knew that they were landing soon.

"I wonder if we'll ever get to see our friends again after we find a place to hide.." Skye mumbled, opening one eye. "I hope they're okay."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:20 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris smiled at that. He held Skye, thinking about the future. He had his arm wrapped around her side, her head resting calmly on his chest. He heard faint talking from the front of the ship, and knew that they were landing soon.

"I wonder if we'll ever get to see our friends again after we find a place to hide.." Skye mumbled, opening one eye. "I hope they're okay."
"We will. I just hope we land soon, it's taking a long time." Chris kept his eyes open, and waited for them to land.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:37 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"We will. I just hope we land soon, it's taking a long time." Chris kept his eyes open, and waited for them to land.

When Skye heard the doors begin to open, she took a deep breath and readied herself. "Showtime." She stood up straight and tall, then cloaked as General Tesler.

"Golly, I'm huge!" she exclaimed, voice indistinguishable from the program she was imitating. "Let's get ourselves out of here."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:48 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"We will. I just hope we land soon, it's taking a long time." Chris kept his eyes open, and waited for them to land.

When Skye heard the doors begin to open, she took a deep breath and readied herself. "Showtime." She stood up straight and tall, then cloaked as General Tesler.

"Golly, I'm huge!" she exclaimed, voice indistinguishable from the program she was imitating. "Let's get ourselves out of here."
[what if
chris gets tesler mixed up with skye
and follows the real tesler]

"Jeez! Don't talk so loud!" Chris carefully stayed behind her, looking around her for any firewalls. He didn't take in just how big Tesler was, he was big!

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:03 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[what if

"Jeez! Don't talk so loud!" Chris carefully stayed behind her, looking around her for any firewalls. He didn't take in just how big Tesler was, he was big!
(that would be a horrible turn of events and Skye would never forgive herself if she lost him-)
(Also I seem to remember him staying behind at the lab)

"Just between you and me, I kind of like being tall like this. Makes me feel like I'm in charge," Skye whispered, having to keep even quieter due to Tesler's voice naturally being louder than hers. "No wonder Tesler yells so much. You there! Program!" she yelled, pointing in its direction. "Why did you imprison this top-notch soldier in the cargo bay of your recognizer? He could have been injured!" The firewall drone made a few silent gestures of obvious confusion. "I should have you thrown in the Games for this! This program is indispensable to me!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:08 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[what if

(that would be a horrible turn of events and Skye would never forgive herself if she lost him-)
(Also I seem to remember him staying behind at the lab)

"Just between you and me, I kind of like being tall like this. Makes me feel like I'm in charge," Skye whispered, having to keep even quieter due to Tesler's voice naturally being louder than hers. "No wonder Tesler yells so much. You there! Program!" she yelled, pointing in its direction. "Why did you imprison this top-notch soldier in the cargo bay of your recognizer? He could have been injured!" The firewall drone made a few silent gestures of obvious confusion. "I should have you thrown in the Games for this! This program is indispensable to me!"
[ I remember both of them getting tossed in the recognizer]

"Erm..." Chris shook nervously. He was scared of Tesler. He whispered so the other firewalls couldn't hear him. "Please, don't yell so loud..." He gently tapped her on the side.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:16 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[ I remember both of them getting tossed in the recoizinser]

"Erm..." Chris shook nervously. He was scared of Tesler. He whispered so the other firewalls couldn't hear him. "Please, don't yell so loud..."

Skye decided not to continue the screaming, instead shoving past the programs in her way in her best Tesler-like fashion. "Come with me, soldier, we're taking you out of here. Call a recognizer!" she shouted in the first drone's direction. "This program has a patrol to finish."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:21 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[ I remember both of them getting tossed in the recoizinser]

"Erm..." Chris shook nervously. He was scared of Tesler. He whispered so the other firewalls couldn't hear him. "Please, don't yell so loud..."

Skye decided not to continue the screaming, instead shoving past the programs in her way in her best Tesler-like fashion. "Come with me, soldier, we're taking you out of here. Call a recognizer!" she shouted in the first drone's direction. "This program has a patrol to finish."
"At once s-sir." Chris followed suit, but he was really nervous. What if someone blew Skye's bluff? What if they knew that wasn't the real Tesler? He was having a mental panic attack.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:40 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"At once s-sir." Chris followed suit, but he was really nervous. What if someone blew Skye's bluff? What if they knew that wasn't the real Tesler? He was having a mental panic attack.

Skye wanted to reach out and reassure him, but that would be incredibly out of character. Instead she led Chris through the crowd, and out of the building near the Coliseum. Once they were out of sight, Skye returned to normal. "Ugh, finally. I'm sorry we had to do that.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:45 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"At once s-sir." Chris followed suit, but he was really nervous. What if someone blew Skye's bluff? What if they knew that wasn't the real Tesler? He was having a mental panic attack.

Skye wanted to reach out and reassure him, but that would be incredibly out of character. Instead, she led Chris through the crowd, and out of the building near the Coliseum. Once they were out of sight, Skye returned to normal. "Ugh, finally. I'm sorry we had to do that.."
Chris threw his arm around her. He hugged her very tightly, almost like she was going to disappear. He buried his head in her neck, letting out a small sigh.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:55 am

Bumblebee wrote:Chris threw his arm around her. He hugged her very tightly, almost like she was going to disappear. He buried his head in her neck, letting out a small sigh.

Skye hugged him back, happy to be small again. She couldn't get the full effect of Chris' hugs if she were taller. "Now we need to find the farthest place away from CLU. Your apartment will do for now, I think," she explained, not letting go. She always liked it when Chris hugged her.. it made her feel so safe and protected.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:55 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris threw his arm around her. He hugged her very tightly, almost like she was going to disappear. He buried his head in her neck, letting out a small sigh.

Skye hugged him back, happy to be small again. She couldn't get the full effect of Chris' hugs if she were taller. "Now we need to find the farthest place away from CLU. Your apartment will do, for now, I think," she explained, not letting go. She always liked it when Chris hugged her.. it made her feel so safe and protected.
"I was thinking that we could go to Mara's, to see if she could make me a new arm. I really miss it." Chris hugged her even more tighter.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:04 am

Bumblebee wrote:"I was thinking that we could go to Mara's, to see if she could make me a new arm. I really miss it." Chris hugged her even more tighter.

"Right, right. I didn't think of that. Golly, I'm sorry.." Skye sighed with frustration. "Y'know I love it when you hug me like this.." she mumbled, looking up at him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next