The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlands - General

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Outlands - General - Page 2 Empty Outlands - General

Post by Skye Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Bumblebee

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Outlands - General - Page 2 Empty Re: Outlands - General

Post by Bumblebee Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:35 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris dodged one blow, but couldn't dodge the other. He fell against the wall, his eyes returning to their normal green. He was right beside Skye, and he was slightly awake. His eyes opened and he saw his love. "Skye..."

Skye took him into her arms protectively and glared up at Tesler, hissing a tear-filled "I hate you."

"So does every program who lives on the wrong side of perfection, ingrate." Tesler summoned a team of firewall guards to take the two programs away.

Chris whispered to Skye. "I'm so sorry. I messed this whole thing all up." He buried his face into her neck, trying to tell her that he wanted her to hold him more. It felt safe, and it was Skye after all. He looked up at the firewall guards and cursed underneath his breath.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:44 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris whispered to Skye. "I'm so sorry. I messed this whole thing all up." He buried his face into her neck, trying to tell her that he wanted her to hold him more. It felt safe, and it was Skye after all. He looked up at the firewall guards and cursed underneath his breath.
(Maybe Mar-Mar can save them somehow~)

Skye growled up at the firewalls in an attempt to be intimidating, but she was no more than a bit to them. They took her by the arms and dragged her away, going for Chris next.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:56 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris whispered to Skye. "I'm so sorry. I messed this whole thing all up." He buried his face into her neck, trying to tell her that he wanted her to hold him more. It felt safe, and it was Skye after all. He looked up at the firewall guards and cursed underneath his breath.
(Maybe Mar-Mar can save them somehow~)

Skye growled up at the firewalls in an attempt to be intimidating, but she was no more than a bit to them. They took her by the arms and dragged her away, going for Chris next.

[*drives a truck through the entire lab*
I'M HERE TO SAVE YALL]

"Let her go! She hasn't done anything wrong!" Chris attempted to break free of their grip, but they were way too strong on him. He looked at Skye one last time, just to give a message. We'll get out of this. I know it.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:12 am

Bumblebee wrote:[*drives a truck through the entire lab*
I'M HERE TO SAVE YALL]

"Let her go! She hasn't done anything wrong!" Chris attempted to break free of their grip, but they were way too strong on him. He looked at Skye one last time, just to give a message. We'll get out of this. I know it.
(You know what
I think I will)
(but probably on the freeway and not the lab lol, she dunno where the lab is xD)

Skye looked back at him as if to say, Are you sure? and winced audibly when they snapped a pair of lightcuffs on her.

"In the name of our great leader CLU, you are under arrest," Tesler scowled, pivoting on his heel to walk in the opposite direction. "Take them away."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:29 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[*drives a truck through the entire lab*
I'M HERE TO SAVE YALL]

(You know what
I think I will)
(but probably on the freeway and not the lab lol, she dunno where the lab is xD)

Skye looked back at him as if to say, Are you sure? and winced audibly when they snapped a pair of lightcuffs on her.

"In the name of our great leader CLU, you are under arrest," Tesler scowled, pivoting on his heel to walk in the opposite direction. "Take them away."
We will. Chris had one more request. "Is there a chance I could let my servant go? She won't be of any use in the Games."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:35 am

Bumblebee wrote:We will. Chris had one more request. "Is there a chance I could let my servant go? She won't be of any use in the Games."

"She's guilty by association, program. She's going with you whether you like it or not. A good servant would be willing to die for her master. The least she can do is die with you," Tesler snapped.

Skye shivered. Master.. Chris is a good master, though. He isn't like Pavel.. right?

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:22 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:We will. Chris had one more request. "Is there a chance I could let my servant go? She won't be of any use in the Games."

"She's guilty by association, program. She's going with you whether you like it or not. A good servant would be willing to die for her master. The least she can do is die with you," Tesler snapped.

Skye shivered. Master.. Chris is a good master, though. He isn't like Pavel.. right?
("Chris is a good master"
PFFFF)

"Just let her go. I'll take her spot. Please. She doesn't deserve this." Chris pleaded. He needed to get Skye our of this, she didn't need to take all of the pain of the Games.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:40 am

Bumblebee wrote:("Chris is a good master"
PFFFF)

"Just let her go. I'll take her spot. Please. She doesn't deserve this." Chris pleaded. He needed to get Skye out of this, she didn't need to take all of the pain of the Games.
(Skye: Well if you aren't master, then what are you??)
(Chris: your future husband???)

"You may not! You're both going in, and that's final!" Tesler roared, slicing the air with one hand. "Get them out of here, already; they're annoying the cubes out of me!" he growled at the other firewalls. "Shameful, beta," he fired at Chris. "You should have known better than to oppose me. Now you're going to learn the hard way."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:54 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:("Chris is a good master"
PFFFF)

"Just let her go. I'll take her spot. Please. She doesn't deserve this." Chris pleaded. He needed to get Skye out of this, she didn't need to take all of the pain of the Games.
(Skye: Well if you aren't master, then what are you??)
(Chris: your future husband???)

"You may not! You're both going in, and that's final!" Tesler roared, slicing the air with one hand. "Get them out of here, already; they're annoying the cubes out of me!" he growled at the other firewalls. "Shameful, beta," he fired at Chris. "You should have known better than to oppose me. Now you're going to learn the hard way."
Chris sighed in defeat. He wanted Skye to be free, he didn't want her to be hurt. "Skye..."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:14 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris sighed in defeat. He wanted Skye to be free, he didn't want her to be hurt. "Skye..."

"Don't worry about me... I'll be okay," Skye said quietly, trying her best to smile. If anyone would survive, it'd be her, due to her Pavel-given abilities. But she'd lose the will to live if Chris didn't make it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:08 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Don't worry about me... I'll be okay," Skye said quietly, trying her best to smile. If anyone would survive, it'd be her, due to her Pavel-given abilities. But she'd lose the will to live if Chris didn't make it.
Chris waited for the firewall guards to take them away. He looked at Skye, staring into her bright green eyes. He returned her smile.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:19 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris waited for the firewall guards to take them away. He looked at Skye, staring into her bright green eyes. He returned her smile.
(sorri
me was bUSY)

The firewalls jerked Skye onto her feet and did the same for Chris a moment later, taking them toward a nearby recognizer outside the lab.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:29 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris waited for the firewall guards to take them away. He looked at Skye, staring into her bright green eyes. He returned her smile.
(sorri
me was bUSY)

The firewalls jerked Skye onto her feet and did the same for Chris a moment later, taking them toward a nearby recognizer outside the lab.
"Grrr." Chris let the whole thing happen. He didn't like it one bit. He attempted to hold Skye's hand, but it was hard.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:35 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Grrr." Chris let the whole thing happen. He didn't like it one bit. He attempted to hold Skye's hand, but it was hard.
(wait I got it)
(Skye cloaks as Tesler and tells em to set Chris free-)

When the other firewalls eventually tossed them into the cargo hold of the ship, letting them both fall to the floor.

Skye huddled close to Chris, body shaking.

"Chris..." she whispered, glancing around the dark room. "I'm cold.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:43 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Grrr." Chris let the whole thing happen. He didn't like it one bit. He attempted to hold Skye's hand, but it was hard.
(wait I got it)
(Skye cloaks as Tesler and tells em to set Chris free-)

When the other firewalls eventually tossed them into the cargo hold of the ship, letting them both fall to the floor.

Skye huddled close to Chris, body shaking.

"Chris..." she whispered, glancing around the darkroom. "I'm cold.."
[but
she no-touch Tesler's disc]

Chris attempted to bring her close to him. "Hey, hey, it's going to be okay. It's going to be okay." He brought her head to his chest, sighing.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:54 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[but

Chris attempted to bring her close to him.  "Hey, hey, it's going to be okay. It's going to be okay." He brought her head to his chest, sighing.
(maybe when they fought earlier?
for the sake of plot convenience? xD)

Skye tucked her knees up close to her chest and tried to keep herself from shivering, but suppressing it only made it worse. "Sorry.." she stammered, squeezing her eyes shut. "I'm trying not to shake, but it's hard keeping myself from well, you know.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:48 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[but

Chris attempted to bring her close to him.  "Hey, hey, it's going to be okay. It's going to be okay." He brought her head to his chest, sighing.
(maybe when they fought earlier?
for the sake of plot convenience? xD)

Skye tucked her knees up close to her chest and tried to keep herself from shivering, but suppressing it only made it worse. "Sorry.." she stammered, squeezing her eyes shut. "I'm trying not to shake, but it's hard keeping myself from well, you know.."
[Sure!]

"Shh, it's okay. Just let me hold you, okay? " Chris held her with his only arm, smiling. He wrapped her with his arm. He tried to calm her down by kissing her on the head.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:49 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
[Sure!]

"Shh, it's okay. Just let me hold you, okay? " Chris held her with his only arm, smiling. He wrapped her with his arm. He tried to calm her down by kissing her on the head.

"Does it hurt?" Skye asked softly, pointing at the place where Chris' arm had once been.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:32 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
[Sure!]

"Does it hurt?" Skye asked softly, pointing at the place where Chris' arm had once been.
“A little. I hope I can can get a new one...” Chris looked down in defeat. He had a look of sadness

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:49 am

Bumblebee wrote:“A little. I hope I can can get a new one...” Chris looked down in defeat. He had a look of sadness.

Skye's nose began to itch because of the cold, and a moment later, she violently sneezed-- but in the process, her arms cloaked as those of General Tesler.

"Whoa--" she gasped, holding up her hands so both she and Chris could see. "I didn't even know I tapped him!"

It gave her an idea.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:11 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:“A little. I hope I can can get a new one...” Chris looked down in defeat. He had a look of sadness.

Skye's nose began to itch because of the cold, and a moment later, she violently sneezed-- but in the process, her arms cloaked as those of General Tesler.

"Whoa--" she gasped, holding up her hands so both she and Chris could see. "I didn't even know I tapped him!"

It gave her an idea.
"Whoa!" Chris backed up away from her and sighed when he realized it was just her arms. "That's really cool! But, how does it help?"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:12 am

Bumblebee wrote:"Whoa!" Chris backed up away from her and sighed when he realized it was just her arms. "That's really cool! But, how does it help?"

"This means that I tapped Tesler's disc-- I'd be able to pose as him and nobody'd know the difference. I could bust the both of us out of here!" Skye exclaimed, now-oversized hands glowing with excitement.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:39 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Whoa!" Chris backed up away from her and sighed when he realized it was just her arms. "That's really cool! But, how does it help?"

"This means that I tapped Tesler's disc-- I'd be able to pose as him and nobody'd know the difference. I could bust the both of us out of here!" Skye exclaimed, now-oversized hands glowing with excitement.
"How are we going to do that? We're in the air!" Chris exclaimed. He knew Skye could get the both of them out of here, but they were in the air!

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:58 am

Bumblebee wrote:"How are we going to do that? We're in the air!" Chris exclaimed.  He knew Skye could get the both of them out of here, but they were in the air!

"I know; I know-- we have to wait until we land. Then I can cloak as Tesler and say there's been a mistake. the ground troops will have no idea the recognizer crew threw me in here along with you-- I can vouch for your innocence under Tesler's disguise and get us both free. Does that make sense?" Skye asked, hands returning to normal.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:20 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"How are we going to do that? We're in the air!" Chris exclaimed.  He knew Skye could get the both of them out of here, but they were in the air!

"I know; I know-- we have to wait until we land. Then I can cloak as Tesler and say there's been a mistake. the ground troops will have no idea the recognizer crew threw me in here along with you-- I can vouch for your innocence under Tesler's disguise and get us both free. Does that make sense?" Skye asked, hands returning to normal.
"Okay. It makes sense, but you don't act like Tesler. You're sweet, kind, and caring. Tesler's the exact opposite of that." Chris took one of her hands into his own. "I really prefer your hands like this, just so you know."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next