The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlands - General

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Outlands - General - Page 9 Empty Outlands - General

Post by Skye Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Bumblebee

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Outlands - General - Page 9 Empty Re: Outlands - General

Post by Bumblebee Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:56 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
Pavel growled and began to run down the hall. He looked up at the ventilation shafts and made a quick guess on where Skye would end up.

Chris carefully opened the door. He watched Pavel leave in the other direction and began to sneak towards the door.

Skye kept moving through the vents, trying to lead him away. She lost track of how far she'd gotten, and hoped she could find some other way out.
Pavel gave up. He went to his lab and shut the door. He began thinking of a new plan to get the two programs back.

Chris called Skye on his disc. “Honey, I’m out. Where are you?”

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:02 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Pavel gave up. He went to his lab and shut the door. He began thinking of a new plan to get the two programs back.

"I don't know. Somewhere in the vents," Skye panted, trying to keep her voice down. "Get the bike and make a break for it. See if you can call Paige to deal with this guy."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:22 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"I don't know. Somewhere in the vents," Skye panted, trying to keep her voice down. "Get the bike and make a break for it. See if you can call Paige to deal with this guy."
"I'm not leaving without you. Try to find a way out through the vents. I will get you out of here." Chris stood on the outside of Pavel's lab, trying to see if there was any way from the outside that Skye could get out. "Try to see if there's a way to get out from the roof. "

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:40 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"I'm not leaving without you. Try to find a way out through the vents. I will get you out of here." Chris stood on the outside of Pavel's lab, trying to see if there was any way from the outside that Skye could get out. "Try to see if there's a way to get out from the roof. "

Skye saw a fan that led to the roof. "Perfect." She used her disc to slice the blades, and pull herself out of the shaft. "Okay.. I'm on the roof now. Which side of the building are you on?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:42 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"I'm not leaving without you. Try to find a way out through the vents. I will get you out of here." Chris stood on the outside of Pavel's lab, trying to see if there was any way from the outside that Skye could get out. "Try to see if there's a way to get out from the roof. "

Skye saw a fan that led to the roof. "Perfect." She used her disc to slice the blades, and pull herself out of the shaft. "Okay.. I'm on the roof now. Which side of the building are you on?"
"North. I think I see you. Try jumping." Chris could se a shadow on top of the roof, but he didn't know if that was the darkness or the Skye.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:49 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"North. I think I see you. Try jumping." Chris could se a shadow on top of the roof, but he didn't know if that was the darkness or the Skye.
(okay this has to happen i'm sorry)

"Jump...?" Skye gulped, looking at the ground. The building wasn't very high, but she would still derez upon hitting the ground. So long as she kept her disc on, she'd survive. "Okay, then.." she took a few steps toward the edge, then leapt off the building, smacking into the ground. Voxels scattered, but she was still alive. She groaned in pain as she began to regenerate.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:54 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"North. I think I see you. Try jumping." Chris could se a shadow on top of the roof, but he didn't know if that was the darkness or the Skye.
(okay this has to happen i'm sorry)

"Jump...?" Skye gulped, looking at the ground. The building wasn't very high, but she would still derez upon hitting the ground. So long as she kept her disc on, she'd survive. "Okay, then.." she took a few steps toward the edge, then leapt off the building, smacking into the ground. Voxels scattered, but she was still alive. She groaned in pain as she began to regenerate.
[wait
WHAT]

"Skye! I meant jumping up so I could see you! Not off the building!" Chris ran to her, and gently held her in his arms. "Skye..."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:09 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[wait
WHAT]

"Skye! I meant jumping up so I could see you! Not off the building!" Chris ran to her, and gently held her in his arms. "Skye..."

"You said 'jump'," she moaned, whole body limp and disheveled. Her words were slurred and stretched out. "I'll be okay... promise. We're safe now.. right...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:14 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[wait
WHAT]

"You said 'jump'," she moaned, whole body limp and disheveled. Her words were slurred and stretched out. "I'll be okay... promise. We're safe now.. right...?"
"Yeah, we're safe. I'll carry you to the bike, and we can go home." Chris picked up her limp body and walked to the lightcycle.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:20 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"Yeah, we're safe. I'll carry you to the bike, and we can go home." Chris picked up her limp body and walked to the lightcycle.

Skye snuggled closer to him and exhaled deeply. "Love you, baby," she murmured. "Good ideas back there.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:23 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Skye snuggled closer to him and exhaled deeply. "Love you, baby," she murmured. "Good ideas back there.."
"Love you too. You can fall asleep if you're tired." Chris carried her to the bike and started it up. He placed her behind him and drove off.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:27 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Love you too. You can fall asleep if you're tired." Chris carried her to the bike and started it up. He placed her behind him and drove off.

She almost dozed off, but the jolting motion of the bike whirring to life shook her awake. She held on the best she could, resting her chin on his shoulder.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:56 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Love you too. You can fall asleep if you're tired." Chris carried her to the bike and started it up. He placed her behind him and drove off.

She almost dozed off, but the jolting motion of the bike whirring to life shook her awake. She held on the best she could, resting her chin on his shoulder.
(Timeskip to Chris’s apartment?)

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:07 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
cmdR_Paige wrote:

(Timeskip to Chris’s apartment?)
(sure!)
(also in upcoming weeks I might move most of the apartment posts to their own thread, idk)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:43 pm

@Bumblebee

Mara's bike came to a halt in front of the lab, and she and Skye both stared up at the building with wide, intimidated eyes.

"Well, here we are," Mara sighed.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:43 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:@Bumblebee

Mara's bike came to a halt in front of the lab, and she and Skye both stared up at the building with wide, intimidated eyes.

"Well, here we are," Mara sighed.
"He better be in there." Chris looked behind him at Skye, and waited for her to get off the light cycle.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:12 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"He better be in there." Chris looked behind him at Skye, and waited for her to get off the light cycle.

"If he isn't, I'm gonna... I'm gonna hunt him down and derez him with my bare hands," Skye growled, sounding more like a kitten than a wildcat.

Mara grinned. "I like your enthusiasm."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:10 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"He better be in there." Chris looked behind him at Skye, and waited for her to get off the light cycle.

"If he isn't, I'm gonna... I'm gonna hunt him down and derez him with my bare hands," Skye growled, sounding more like a kitten than a wildcat.

Mara grinned. "I like your enthusiasm."
Chris got off the bike and stared into the lab. Something seemed off. Like it was calling him into the lab. He took slow steps towards the lab.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:16 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris got off the bike and stared into the lab. Something seemed off. Like it was calling him into the lab. He took slow steps towards the lab.

Skye caught up to him, short legs moving twice as frequent as his. She stopped in front of the dark entrance, beginning to shiver. No... be brave. Remember why you're here...

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:33 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris got off the bike and stared into the lab. Something seemed off. Like it was calling him into the lab. He took slow steps towards the lab.

Skye caught up to him, short legs moving twice as frequently as his. She stopped in front of the dark entrance, beginning to shiver. No... be brave. Remember why you're here...
Chris kept on walking towards the lab. He had a blank stare when he walked. But he wouldn't stop walking.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:41 am

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris kept on walking towards the lab. He had a blank stare when he walked. But he wouldn't stop walking.

Skye caught up to him and kept up with his pace.

Mara pulled out a flashlight to help them see.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:40 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Skye caught up to him and kept up with his pace.

Mara pulled out a flashlight to help them see.
Chris seemed to know exactly where they were going. He took a left turn, then a right one. They landed up at a large door.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:05 am

Bumblebee wrote:Chris seemed to know exactly where they were going. He took a left turn, then a right one. They landed up at a large door.

"Now that is a big door," Skye breathed, green eyes glowing softly in the darkness.

Mara drew her disc and prepared to light the blade. "Think he's in there?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:41 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris seemed to know exactly where they were going. He took a left turn, then a right one. They landed up at a large door.

"Now that is a big door," Skye breathed, green eyes glowing softly in the darkness.

Mara drew her disc and prepared to light the blade. "Think he's in there?"
Chris didn't say anything back. He only pushed it open, with Pavel awaiting them.

"You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me." The commander pulled out his disc and walked slowly to them.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:51 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris didn't say anything back. He only pushed it open, with Pavel awaiting them.

"You could not live with your own failure.  And where did that bring you? Back to me." The commander pulled out his disc and walked slowly to them.

Mara lit her disc and prepared to attack, and Skye followed her example.

"I'm not sure which of us you're referring to, Pavel," Skye snapped.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next