The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Is Strange RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Life Is Strange RP Empty Life Is Strange RP

Post by Skye Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:52 pm

LIFE IS STRANGE
RETURN TO ARCADIA BAY

Timeline / Setting: Takes place in the stead of the original game.

Currently all characters are alive unless specified otherwise.

Max Caulfield, Mark Jefferson, Nathan Prescott, Kate Marsh: Pidge
Chloe Price, David, Joyce Price, Victoria Chase: Checkmate

Currently unclaimed characters:
Warren, Frank, other denizens of Blackwell Academy and Arcadia Bay

Deceased characters:
Rachel Amber (Checkmate), William Price

CONTENT WARNING:

Language
Violence
Mature themes

Last edited by Pidge on Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Life Is Strange RP Empty Re: Life Is Strange RP

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:51 am

@Checkmate

Darkness. High-speed winds. Stinging rain.

The rumble of thunder and lightning.

All in reverse.

And then, silence.

Did it work?

Where... where the hell am I?

She couldn't move. But slowly, she began to come around.

A metallic stench lingered in her nose and mouth, the only reminder of the previous... events. A single photograph laid beside her, just out of reach, as if she'd fallen asleep holding it.

There was no image visible, only pitch black darkness.

She felt dizzy, held to the ground-- but she managed to sit up a few minutes later.

I'm back in my dorm... she mumbled internally, scanning the scene. It looked as if it was sometime around 6 a.m.

I'm back. Everything... everything's normal again... no dead birds... no beached whales... no snow... and... no storm.

A single phrase popped into her mind.

Chloe.

Immediately she texted her friend, hands shaking from the leftover adrenaline.

Hey, I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but would you be up for a call?

She set her phone down, put her face in her hands, and awaited her response.

If I can intercept her before she gets to Blackwell, it might change everything. Here's hoping it's a good kind of change.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:35 am

@Pidge

Chloe was currently heading to her truck, she needed to handle something with Nathan, before that prissy boy decides to go ballistic on her. Like nothing had happened , the punk yanked open her car door when she received a text. This caused her to raise a brow. Who?

Dang...other then Rachel's number... Or possibly Nathan getting impatient ... Who the hell has my number?! Unless Rachel came back... Unlikely  

She kinda hoped it was Rachel but it was silly to think. Grabbing her phone she tapped it a few times and saw that it was Max. Eyes widening for a moment Max?..

Max?! Sure!  I was about to attend to some business but...I guess it can wait. For a moment I thought some weirdo got my number hA. 

With that she hit sent and hopped in her car. She still planned to go after the call. 

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:19 pm

@Checkmate
(max be like
oh no u don't)
(no bidness for u)

Max beamed when she saw the reply. To think she has absolutely no idea what went down in those alternate timelines.

Awesome. Hey, by the way, some people at Blackwell told me you were hanging out with Nathan. I wanted to warn you that he's a bit on the creepy side. Um... don't ask me why I know that.

She really wanted to say STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THAT MANIAC (and Jefferson too), but Chloe wouldn't take her word for it. Max knew how her friend worked.

She followed it up with another text. Think we could hang out sometime soon? Catch up and stuff? I know it's been ages and I'm really, really sorry I've been out of touch. I legit forgot your number when I was away. Too many college things to keep track of. Can you believe that? I'm such a horrible friend

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:40 pm

@Pidge
( pffft but also NUUUU DA BABY ;-; ack )

Chloe reclined in the drivers seat with one arm behind her head, eyes beaming once she got a text, followed by another?
Wow max is chatty today! Heh wonder what’s going on

Thumb clicking the notifications her eyes widened once more. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion from the first chunk. The heck as Max been doing? The Nathan bit did not settle well with her, her gut was constantly screaming at her to listen. And if Max suddenly popped up to notify her, then something must be wrong.

However she smiled once she read the second bit only for it to morph into a frown . What?! Quickly she replied back.

I know he’s a control freak..but dude seriously? And  If he is a creep I don’t want you in this either. Besides I can’t really drop the current thing I have going on with him right now... and no we’re not dating if you somehow thought of that . But thanks for the warning . her thumb hit sent before typing the second chunk.  

[i]and of course we can! How about oh... tomorrow ? My place? Like I said I’m kinda busy atm. And max.... things happen, don’t beat yourself up over that. Please. Besides school is a literal prison, they swamp you with work . You’re not a bad friend. But I’m def up for hanging out !
And again hitting send.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:04 pm

@Checkmate

Max furrowed her brow. Chloe wasn't about to give this up, was she?

Guess I'll have to take this into my own hands, she sighed internally. Watch out, Nathan. You're in for a whole lot of speed bumps.

Sounds good to me, so long as your mom's cool with it, Max replied. I'd hate to intrude if you guys have plans. And... honestly, you're right. Blackwell sucks. But hey, at least I get to play with photography equipment now. I'm going to have to let you go for now. I have to go to my photo history class.

And deal with Jefferson. Great. Maybe if I can somehow stall Nathan and... get him away from Blackwell, or at least away from the building... I might be able to make this work. But how do I stall Nathan Prescott?

She paused for a moment to analyze her situation. Rewinding wasn't a very good idea at this point. She could still taste blood, and her head was killing her. Damn, since when did I have a migraine...? Tch... guess it's from all the time bending. Great.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:19 pm

@Pidge

Chloe gave a dorky type of smile only to chuckle as she read the current message .

Alright ya nerd, cya then and hey if Victoria gives you any trouble , call me . I heard she’s a real piece of work. And I’m not about to have her screw with you . hitting send with a eye roll at the mention of that blonde.

Starting her truck up it gave a few stubborn screeches, causing her to yell out a very bad curse word and bang the wheel . “ Cmon you old hunk! You just had an appointment a week ago! ERGH! “ and this jerk owes me money too! God forbid he gives up his precious time . WORK DARN IT she thought as she hit the dash.

As if that was the magic touch the truck started with a waking roar , without wasting any time , Chloe drove off to Blackwell.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:48 pm

@Checkmate
(alright i gib context hehe)

Max's master plan involved impersonating Nathan for a bit, just to get Chloe to think the meeting was off.

She sent a message via email, using his computer, telling Chloe to wait on the deal.

Hopefully it was convincing enough.

She was out of there before anything serious happened, and made sure to cover her tracks.

Once she was safe, she texted Chloe again. Yeah, Victoria's a real jerk. Likes to flaunt her fancy camera. Eh. Big deal.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:10 pm

@Pidge
( oop )

Hearing the notifications , Chloe made her vehicle come to a screeching halt, grabbing her phone again she checked Nathan’s first.
Oh my gosh what’s he want now I’m - WHAT!? her blue eyes turned into ones of seething rage , all a little too quickly. They’ve already rescheduled once! Hand gripping the wheel, her own patience snapped.

Replying to the email with listen here prissy Scott, you owe me money . And I’ll get it one way or another. I was lenient with you the first time ! Why the HECK can’t you meet me now!? The deal was I give you what you wanted and you give me money in return, it’s twice now you failed it. So now it’s double! Atleast around 100 bucks! with a angry growl she sent the email. Not knowing it was Max of course.

Going to her messages she let out huff heh, and aye get this, Nathan Basically chickened out a second time on the dang deal. Gave him a piece of my mind. I swear to heck that boy has a death wish . She angrily tapped send and yelled out in frustration .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:26 pm

@Checkmate
(smol post ack)

Careful, Chloe, murder is kind of looked down upon in Oregon, last I checked, Max texted back.

She huffed a sigh. We're still on for tomorrow, right? Or... are you still busy this afternoon? It's fine if you don't have time today. I just have a lot to tell you

Well, that's an understatement...

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:39 pm

@Pidge

Yeah for tomorrow , and no not busy anymore since chicken Scott bailed today. You free now right? I can pick you up , it’s stupid to turn around now anyways. And a lot huh? Interesting , not been into trouble have you maxy? Hehe. Chloe sent the text and started driving again.

I highly doubt that, she’s not the kind to start trouble like other Blackwell kids the punk thought with a smirk. Another thing she liked about max, she was kind if you got through to her. Not like those Blackwell kids at all.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:49 pm

@Checkmate
(random question. you more of a pricefield or amberprice shipper? .,. guessing pricefield?)

Yeah, I'm ready, Max replied. And no, I'm not exactly... into that kind of stuff. It's a bit more complicated than that. I'll explain more when we're face to face. And Maxy? Really?

She couldn't help but chuckle at that.

There were a handful of timelines where little things like that meant... a bit more than a friendly gesture, but this wasn't one of them. Yet.

Maybe for the best. Hey, maybe I can revive Rachel Amber the next time around... I saw how much they cared about each other...

She cleared her head for a moment.

You're such a goofball.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:06 pm

@Pidge
( pricefield all da wae )

Chloe couldn’t help but grin, it was easy to poke fun at her! Laughing as she rounded a corner .
Oh? Now we’re being mysterious ? Hey it’s better then the other nicknames I can come up with . Eh I don’t think I fit goofball , so uno reverse card nerd. I’ll be about 20 minutes
Setting her phone down she sped up just a little bit turning her radio on almost full blast .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:30 pm

@Checkmate
( sAme 
*aggressive shipping in the background)

Max breathed a heavy exhale as she read the message. Here we go...

Mysterious? She couldn't help but feel her face warm a bit at that. Unfortunately, despite all the misadventures they'd shared... everything was back to the way it was before it all started... so Chloe wouldn't understand. Not yet, Max told herself.

Trust me, what I'm going to tell you is worth your time.

No pun intended...

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:34 pm

@Pidge
( relAtablE lol )

Chloe had arrived at the time she said she would, currently she was parked in blackwells parking lot , being obnoxious . Her speakers were loud enough so you could hear the music atleast 10 feet away . Anything to annoy these kids she’d do . The current song was VACATION by dirty heads , shows how much of a punk she is .

A-a-ay, I'm on vacation
Every single day 'cause I love my occupation
A-a-ay, I'm on vacation
If you don't like your life, then you should go and change it

The base was loud enough to be felt as well Chloe was singing along like normal.

Victoria however wasn’t having a fun time, she hated this music, for now she was giving price the death glare. But she couldn’t do anything because that music was just too loud for her ears.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:42 pm

@Checkmate

Max kept her distance to prevent her ears from getting damaged, then waved to get Chloe's attention.

"Hey! Rockstar! Turn it down so I can talk to you!" Max yelled over the cacophony.

She's going to kill herse-- go deaf with music like that, she thought, slightly irritated.

Max tried her best to avoid Victoria-- she didn't want her teasing her about hanging out with a punk.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:12 pm

@Pidge

By chance Chloe spotted Max’s waving and turned her music off, for now atleast. However she spotted Victoria as well and just smirked but for now she returned her attention to the photographer, the punk rolled her window further down so she could stick her head out. “ hey maxy! Long time no see. Get in “ she grinned.

Victoria was still sadly loitering around, it was her free period . “ About time delinquent ! “ she yelled with a snap to her tone as she rubbed her ears. Oh How they cringed and hurt! Thankfully for max she didn’t spot her.

Once again Chloe just rolled her eyes “ Wimps! “ she teased .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:27 pm

@Checkmate

"Uh, hey, Chlo!" Max grinned awkwardly, climbing into the passenger seat of the truck. "Would you mind keeping the music down so I can talk to you? No offense to the style, though... gotta love that stuff."

Here we go... I get to tell her about my powers all over again. Oh boy.

She glanced back over her shoulder at Victoria, making sure she hadn't seen. Thankfully, Max was safe.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:59 pm

@Pidge

Chloe raised her brow as max spoke, her voice had a certain tone to it.. ok something was up. “ sure “ she said as she turned her music off, curious as to what was on Max’s mind. It seemed to be eating at her too.

Spotting max look over her shoulder her eyes narrowed a bit “ ..... did someone mess with you? Was it Victoria and her group? I swear to god if it is I’m gonna -“ her face twisted up in anger but more of a protective anger already.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:53 pm

@Checkmate

Max paused. "Not... quite. Um..." she sighed. "Technically I've already told you this a hundred times. You just... don't remember it." She furrowed her brow and raised her right hand.

"Look out the left window. A crow, followed by a robin, then a rabbit, will leave the bushes," Max stated. "I'll explain why in a minute. Just... look."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:36 pm

@Pidge

Wait what? Chloes face was written in confusion but did as told
“ now you’re being cryptic ? Max have you been taking happy pills or something? “ she asked as she glanced out the window.
Is max alright? ... this is hella weird.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:39 pm

@Checkmate

The events Max predicted immediately transpired.

"While I've... been taking a couple mood-boosting supplements," Max murmured, "This... is something that I can't make up. You saw what happened just now. I could do plenty of other things to prove it, but... Chloe," she made eye contact with her. "I can.. rewind time."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:08 pm

@Pidge

Chloes eyes were as wide as soft balls once she saw and heard Max explain everything. Rewind time? Then again Max’s face wasn’t faltering or she wasn’t laughing or anything. Ya know all the key points to tell who’s lying . And Max , wasn’t lying. With the information given, Chloe leaned back into the seat, eyes still wide as she was still wrapping her brain around this.

“ holy....” taking a few longer moments “ how many times? “ she asked in a low and serious yet clear as day sympathetic tone. It sounded like Max has been through a lot.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:16 pm

@Checkmate

Max breathed a sigh. Thank goodness she understood.

"Actually, this is... the fourth time I've gone all the way back to start over," Max whispered. "I... can't tell you everything yet, but... I can tell you honestly that I've saved your life... countless times." She paused. "I... I was the one who sent that email you got earlier. I had to get you away from Nathan because... he was going to kill you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:32 pm

@Pidge

Chloes face went from sympathetic to shocked to horrified during all of this, Max did WHAT NOW?! Oh heck oh heck oh heck. Running a shaky hand through her blue hair, Chloe glanced down at her lap. She ruined what Max was trying to do for her !

“ one thank you a ton and two oh my gosh I screwed up ..” she held her head in her hands. If Nathan was indeed going to kill her, it was gonna happen either way because in her fit of rage she sent that email.
“ I didn’t know that was you damn it Max....” she wasn’t angry at Max per say, it was..complicated .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next