The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Is Strange RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

Life Is Strange RP Empty Life Is Strange RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:57 pm

@Pidge

( PFFT also yas loved that game )

The punk nodded “ it’s a date then “ she grinned mischievously . Knowing full well it’ll probably mess with the both of them. She could be a wild card sometimes with her mood swings. Sometimes.

( le skip )

Chloe had been released on Friday and since today was the day, she was restless. She got the truck ready to go “ alright! Let’s get this party started even got the boom box! Pidge ready?” She asked as she glanced at Max.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Life Is Strange RP Empty Re: Life Is Strange RP

Post by Skye Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:02 pm

@Checkmate

( never played it myself but got a kick out of watching markiplier / dantdm / gtlive play it lol )

Pidge looked up at Chloe, bewildered. Max, how the hell do you keep up with her? Dang.. you must be reeeeally close to her...

(now i'm in the future too whee)

Max nodded. "Just got a text. They're on their way. They mentioned that they were checking in on the.. local unkindness. Whatever the hell that means." She giggled.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:19 pm

@Pidge

( def Mark XD )
Chloe raised her brow as well but actually put her two sense in.
“ I think they mean the ravens and crows...but I don’t hecking know either “ she shrugged and opened the door. The truck had the spray can set in it too.
“ Alrighty then! Text them that we’re going to the same spot that place had a ton of abandoned buildings “ she grinned. She also liked to explore stuff like that.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:35 pm

@Checkmate

( SHUT UP ABOUT MAMA!
I KNOW MAMA HATES ME- )

Max gave Chloe a nod, and texted them, We're at the "truth is out there" spot.

oh sweet. imma plug that into the maps. i literally forgot how to get there smh, Pidge replied.

Aww. Good luck!

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:06 pm

@Pidge

( XD and his reaction when mama showed up playing hide and seek priceless )

Chloe yanked the trucks door open and hopped in, starting it up and all. She turned her list to some firewalk albums. Especially the ready for me song. Waiting for Max she started to ‘ dance ‘ a bit.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:45 pm

@Checkmate

( yesss for real pfft
i'd totally recommend watching the first few seconds of gtlive's playthrough bc steph scares matpat out of his skin as a joke-
couple goals i tell u )

Max giggled at that. "You jammin'," she joked, taking out her camera.

"Hold that pose so it's not blurry!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:50 pm

@Pidge

( alrighty then I shall go back time , oh wait speaking of have u seen their theory on Poppy playtime 👀 )

“ hell yeah you bet “ she snickered only to hold a pose where it looked like she was air drumming. “ You want this pose? Pfft you know there’s better poses I could do “ she teased . It was half flirty but also really just a tease. Max was fun to do that to.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:59 pm

@Checkmate

( haven't gotten into poppy playtime yet, but i plan to. :3 )

Max's eyes bugged out of her head, and she practically dropped her camera. "Chloe, what the actual hell--" she choked out.

She looked at the ground, beyond flustered at this point.

God, I'm so freaking.. I really need to step it up... but I can't help it, she's so.. ugggggh.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:30 pm

@Pidge

( it’s good trust me! Marks done a video )

Chloe gave a smirk and couldn’t help but laugh a bit got her! Payback number one complete! She is hella cute when flustered though.. The smirk never left her face as she started on to the road. Side eyeing her a bit “ damn you good Maxy? “ she snicker asked . “ as I said payback.”

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:00 am

@Checkmate

( ooo )

Max marched up to her, still looking at the ground, but took a joking swing at her and punched her shoulder.

"That's the 'you need to stop activating the panic' punch," Max grumbled, trying to keep her composure.

Pidge pulled up to the spot a moment later.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:16 am

@Pidge

Chloe laughed at that “ awww but it’s fun! “ she chuckled and pulled up a while after. Parking a few paces next to Pidge’s . Glancing over at the photographer
“ need a moment hippie?” She smiled . I knew she liked me but dang hehe that’s just too cute

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:07 pm

@Checkmate

"Yes, a few minutes," Max grumbled.

Pidge gave them a confused glance. "Eeeeverything okay?" they asked, getting out of the car they drove and carrying a paint caddy.

Max refused to answer.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:37 pm

@Pidge

Chloe gave Max a nod and a pat on the shoulder only to hop out. Spotting Pidge she gave a mischievous grin “ All good. She just needs a moment “ she chuckled . Ahah! That was priceless! with that the punk unloaded the truck bed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:17 pm

@Checkmate

"Are you sure you're okay..?" Pidge asked Max.

Max had finally regained her composure. "Yep. I'm.. I'm fine.."

Pidge was clueless. "Oh... panic attack..?"

"No, it's.. a different kind of-"

"Anxiety attack?"

"No-"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:56 pm

@Pidge

Chloe watched the scene play out from the back and leaned against her truck. Snickering “ I triggered the ’panic ‘ “ she grinned only to giggle a few times as she brought the cans over to a building. Looking over her shoulder “ just think about it “ she giggled. And I’m sure proud of it

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:46 pm

@Checkmate
(pidge totally doesn't have n's voice)

"..." Pidge blinked. "Oh." It finally clicked. "OHHHHHH."

They formed finger guns at Max, then Chloe. "GA-HAY PANIC~ nah dude, I get that... I didn't think you were into girls. You really didn't seem the type.. but... then again, why am I assuming?" they grinned.

"Yeah, I.. didn't think I was the type either." Max shrugged.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:14 pm

@Pidge

( PFFFFT and I can totally hear it XD )

Chloe couldn’t help but go into another giggle fit Dammit those two nerds are hecking adorable .. with that she got set on a fresh building. Setting her boom box on to the song Enemy by imagine dragons . Ok maybe she lied...she did have some sort of not so doom and gloom music.
“ When my back is to the world that was smiling when I turned
Tell you you're the greatest
But once you turn they hate us
Oh, the misery
Everybody wants to be my enemy
Spare the sympathy
Everybody wants to be my enemy~ “ she sang getting a spray can ready.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:15 pm

@Checkmate

( it's kinda like n's voice, more like ethan from unnus annus lmao )

Pidge started jamming beside her. "Another Dragons fan I see?" they grinned, shaking a can of light green paint. "Nice."

"I didn't think you were into pop," Max remarked to them both.

"I make an exception for these guys.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:35 pm

@Pidge

( yes! I love him XD “ the days the day you die “ Mark “ maarrrrrk “ Ethan )

Chloe smiled and nodded at Pidge then to Max “ yeah like they said..they actually got some sick beats ..don’t worry I’m still edgy “ she snickered . “ dammit someone moved the ladder...” she sighed and sat her can down. “ I’ll be back “ she called and went to search for it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:02 pm

@Checkmate

( pidge, being wrapped up like a mummy: well now i can't contribute to the video..
max/chloe: i'm sure you'll find a way. you allllways do.

pidge, to jefferson: WHAT? SAY YOUR WORDS, MARK! )

"Stay safe out there please!" Max warned.

"I'm sure she can handle herself," Pidge reassured her. "Now come on. Get those creative juices flowin!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:22 pm

@Pidge

( PLS)

Chloe gave a peace sign only to head out behind a building.

( le context )
Dallas was in the area actually and had used the ladder to climb up to a roof to sketch. This was one of his hobbies that gave him peace. He was currently sketching out a crow and some ravens with a giant moon that was outlined in red ink.

Chloe had wandered to his building , but was more focused on the ladder “ well heck there you are “ she sighed and went to grab it but caught eye of Dallas.
“ yo you good up there Batman ?....also hope you don’t mind me using this..we kinda need it -“ she asked.

Dalla’s looked down , his brown eyes sparkling “ uh..no go ahead! I’ll find a way down. I don’t mind if it’s a blue angel like you “ he flirted . Yeah he was head over heals at just the sight of her.

That went over Chloe’s head “ uh...yeah thanks...” she raised a brow. Time for a awkward conversation .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:27 pm

@Checkmate

Max and Pidge chatted for a bit while making an art piece together, then got a little bored when Chloe didn't show up.

So, Max, being the paranoid worrywart she was, decided to run off in search of her.

Pidge stood guard, but felt horrible leaving both of them behind.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:43 pm

@Pidge

Dallas had managed to climb down rather easily and struck up a conversation with Chloe, much to Chloe’s disinterest . Dallas had fine features, flawless even, and had brown hair with a red jacket and a Hawkeye shirt.

“ uh..what’s your name even?..” she was trying not to be rude.

“ Dallas colfen. My last year at Blackwell actually You? “ Dallas grinned “ so why you need the ladder for?” He asked.

“ Chloe, and it’s for graffiti “ Chloe said flatly . For some reason he was getting on her nerves rather quickly, something about him just..didn’t feel right. “ uh heh ok I should get going now my friends are probably really worried bout me “ she said as she tried to back out.

“ oh come on I’m sure they can wait just a bit longer yeah? Annnd I was wondering if you’d want to hook up sometime? Maybe go to a concert?” Dallas asked with hope.

Oh great..another one of those... Chloe cringed. He doesn’t even know me ..I’m screwed...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:55 pm

@Checkmate

"Chloe?" Max called from behind the building.

She rounded the corner and froze in her tracks.

"Who th.. who the hell are you..?" she asked, an expression of confusion and paranoia covering her face. She immediately got bad vibes from the guy.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:02 pm

@Pidge

Chloe’s eyes snapped over to Max.

Dallas turned his head to Max “ oh hey! Names Dallas. This Blue beauty and I were just chatting , you are you if I may ask?” He smiled.

And just like that Chloe got over protective “ she’s my friend “ she snapped. The snap totally intentional. “ and stop hitting on me I’m not even into guys “ she scoffed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum