The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Is Strange RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Life Is Strange RP - Page 2 Empty Life Is Strange RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Pidge

( PFFT also yas loved that game )

The punk nodded “ it’s a date then “ she grinned mischievously . Knowing full well it’ll probably mess with the both of them. She could be a wild card sometimes with her mood swings. Sometimes.

( le skip )

Chloe had been released on Friday and since today was the day, she was restless. She got the truck ready to go “ alright! Let’s get this party started even got the boom box! Pidge ready?” She asked as she glanced at Max.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Life Is Strange RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Life Is Strange RP

Post by Skye Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:11 pm

@Checkmate

"Yeah.. she's.. not your type, I'll guarantee that.." Max folded her arms. "I'm Max. And.. I'm a bit more than a friend to her. More like.. best friend.."

Pidge vaulted through the window a moment later, yelling in a defensive manner, and fell to the ground in front of them.

"Oww. Back go crackerjack. Who's this guy..?"

"Dallas, Pidge.." Max said, after a moment of silence.

As if they could be any weirder..

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:12 pm

@Pidge

( PFFT )

Hell I dunno if we’re even best friends hippie..feels like more but..yeah Chloe winced at Pidge and fought to keep in a giggle.

Dallas jolted a bit at Pidge’s entrance and had a moment of silence as well. His eyes wide for a second before getting it together “ oh well nice to meet you all...and really? We’ll see “ he smiled casually .

Chloe on the other hand got even more ticked off. The hairs on her neck rising a tad bit “ excuse me?”She huffed out.

shifting his attention to her “ I’ll change your mind after a concert or two..so how about that number?” he grinned happily with a bit of pride. He wasn’t giving up easily.

That did it. Chloe’s expression changed drastically , her eyes flashed and she gave her deadliest death glare yet, almost like the one she gave to Jefferson.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:49 pm

@Checkmate

Max breathed another sigh.

"Dude, she's not into you. Leave her alone," she grumbled. "Before we're forced to make you leave her alone."

Pidge stood up and regained their balance.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:16 pm

@Pidge

Dallas gave Max a small glare then Chloe only to chuckle.
“ nah she’s just playing hard to get, why y’all so hostile?” He said with a huff. Clearly not seeing anything wrong.

“ how stupid are you? Max already stated the obvious. “ Chloe growled and crossed her arms .

“ I won’t take no for an answer cupcake “ Dallas smiled and started to walk a bit closer to her. A tiny glint in his coppery eyes. “ you just need some persuasion and to give me a few chances “ he smiled.

That’s when the red flag popped up and Chloe backed up getting some flash backs of Jefferson and when they were exposing him. For some reason this guy triggered that and she was starting to panic. Funny Max was usually the one doing that .
GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU PSYCHO” she yelled fear clear in her tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:40 am

@Checkmate

Max heard Chloe's shout and froze dead in her tracks, seeming to lose all sense of reality.

That one phrase shattered her very core.

Pidge got the hint and rolled up their sleeves, growling low in their throat. "Chloe, release the beast."

Max wanted to reach out and tell Pidge to NOT aggrivate the werewolf side of Chloe, since the last time that happened, people were hurt-- but she was far too panicked to move.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:00 am

@Pidge

( ‘you can’t hear a sentence ‘,but I heard that one lol )

Chloe was actually too scared to do anything at the moment, she also got some flashes of Nathen in this jerk as well. This was a rare sight for the group to see, a scared Chloe. So it saved the damage.

Dallas was now ticked off as he got the hint finally. Only to be somewhat confused at what Pidge said. “ and here I was thinking we were getting along just fine. “ he huffed out. His gaze now cold and spine chilling. Looking over at Pidge “ beast? Please what damage can she do? Let alone you?” He spat .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:24 am

@Checkmate

( it's impossible to not hear it 👀 )
(pidge is trying their hardest to evade the situation lmao)

"Trust me," Pidge sighed. "If she were in the right headspace, you'd probably be dog food. Unfortunately it's not happening."

They pulled out the nearest paint can, and planned on shooting him with it like a canister of pepper spray.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:28 am

@Pidge

( eef )

Dallas snickered and walked over to Pidge, his facial expression changing yet again. It looked like a controlled version of insanity almost, it was calm yet you could clearly tell something was off. His eyes a dark shade. Though the paint can caught him off guard “ and what are you gonna do with that little rabbit?” He sneered . Having an amused expression at their attempts.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:47 am

@Checkmate

"I'm gonna use the power of my imagination," Pidge snapped, already feeling as if the siren powers weren't working.

They pressed the lever on the can, aiming right at his eyes.

Max was finally starting to come around.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:55 am

@Pidge

Dallas shrieked at that and the paint got into his eyes causing them to burn. He backed up and held his face. Orange paint being smeared everywhere. His jacket and shirt got ruined in the process. “ DAMMIT THIS WAS MY FAVORITE OUTFIT “ he yelled in rage. His heart and ego taking a massive hit making him even more ticked off.

Chloe on the other hand was still shook. Her eyes permanently wide open and her heart racing as her breathing turned to hyperventilating. Again a rare sight.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:31 pm

@Checkmate

Pidge pocketed the paint can, as one would holster a gun in a western film.

Max snapped out of it just enough to notice the panic in Chloe's disposition.

"Hey.. Chloe..?" Max asked her, trying to make eye contact. "Hey, what's going on.. this isn't.. this isn't normal.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:51 pm

@Pidge

Chloe had a few more flashes one that felt like a weird case of de ja vu which scared her even more. Trying to speak “..we gotta get outta here..” she struggled to say. She tried to calm herself and focus on Max.

Dallas was still heavily blinded as he wiped his face . Growling he spat some derogatory words at all of them. “ THATS IT IM GONNA GET ALL OF YOUR STUPID PUNK BEHINDS “ he roared .

And another case of de ja vu struck Chloe just then causing her eyes to be as wide as saucers.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:08 pm

@Checkmate

"Uh, I hope you can run," Pidge shrugged. "MAX! Grab her, we're leaving!" they yelled, vaulting through the window again and sprinting through the abandoned building to get back to Chloe's truck.

Max gripped Chloe's wrist and tried to pull her along, following Pidge's lead.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:15 pm

@Pidge

Without much thought Chloe forced herself to run along side her . Not bothering to look back .

Dallas had finally cleared his vision and saw the group run off. He was torn between who to attack first , but Pidge was the one who ruined his outfit. Barring his teeth he swiftly vaulted through the window after Pidge.
“ YOURE DEAD MEAT RABBIT “ he yelled .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:39 pm

@Checkmate

Pidge jumped out the window and ran to the truck, throwing the door open.

Max grabbed the keys and leapt into the passenger seat. "Almost there- come on, take it-" she hissed, practically throwing the keys at Pidge. "Get us out of here."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:50 pm

@Pidge

Chloe vaulted over and landed in the truck bed only to hug herself as she was still hyperventilating . Hell this isn’t happening not again..

Dallas was almost there just a few feet, his eyes full of fury . He took a moment to stop and grab a broken glass shard piece . He was gonna throw it, however Rachel swooped down at him out of nowhere. Giving out a a battle cry as she clawed his face up “YOU STUPID BIRD “ he yelled as he swatted away.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:03 pm

@Checkmate

Pidge started the car. "Hang onto your tats, ladies-!" they yelled, careening out of there.

Max gripped the edges of her seat, letting out a choked "Wowser--!"

Here's hoping Chloe was hanging on back there.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:50 pm

@Pidge

Sadly Chloe wasn’t and she fell over with a startled curse . It woke her up though! Dragging herself back up as she tried to grab the truck beds edge she gave a sigh.

Dallas swung his glass shard at the bird causing her to fly away , and for him to hold his scarred face and yell in anger.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:28 pm

@Checkmate

"Come on, Rachel..." Max hissed, still holding onto her seat. "Get outta there.."

Pidge kept their foot on the gas. "Here's hoping he didn't bring a car. We're going straight to Blackwell- and we're hiding there. Somehow..

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:38 pm

@Pidge

Speaking of the devil Rachel was seen flying towards their truck and landed on Chloe . Who in return hugged the bird trying to ground herself. What the hell was all of that...I’m never like that...and yet..he scared the heck outta me.. and what the heck was that de ja vu feeling...maybe Max knows.

To Pidge’s hopes , Dallas did not in fact bring a car. His car was too precious to him so he didn’t wanna ruin it. Besides only a psycho would actually walk this distance from town. Growling he walked after them, knowing to save his energy.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:00 pm

@Checkmate

Pidge eventually pulled into the Blackwell lot and hopped out of the truck, checking the others to see if they were okay.

"That was wild.." they whispered. "Is everyone okay..?"

Max was the first to Chloe's side.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:09 pm

@Pidge

Chloe was silent but she still held the bird. Her breathing somewhat calmer, the punk glanced over at Max slowly. Then Pidge. Hell I’m not supposed to be like this...I’m the tough one...but that guy had a ton of red flags..
“...getting there....” she sighed out.

Rachel turned her head to both of them and cawed out a positive sounding tone. She wasn’t hurt at all.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:45 pm

@Checkmate

"Chloe... you froze..." Max said softly. "That's not.. you. What's going on in there..?" she asked, implying Chloe's mind.

Pidge unlatched the truck bed so they could get in beside her, green eyes shimmering.

"Here. Let me help you..." they murmured, not blinking. Maybe the siren powers would help.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:40 pm

@Pidge

“ I won’t lie to you guys...I had...hella de ja vu ...he had so many red flags...he reminded me of Nathan and Jefferson all in one...I can’t get one image out of my head...” Chloe murmured and shivered. However she felt awkward when Pidge crawled over and she tensed up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:51 pm

@Checkmate

"I don't bite," Pidge shrugged, smiling. "Unlike you. But.. yeah, I.. I get that.."

"Yeah, honestly, I.. he kind of reminded me of those two.." Max admitted. "And.. when you screamed like that, I.. it called back some.. not so nice memories."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next