The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Is Strange RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Life Is Strange RP - Page 3 Empty Life Is Strange RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Pidge

( PFFT also yas loved that game )

The punk nodded “ it’s a date then “ she grinned mischievously . Knowing full well it’ll probably mess with the both of them. She could be a wild card sometimes with her mood swings. Sometimes.

( le skip )

Chloe had been released on Friday and since today was the day, she was restless. She got the truck ready to go “ alright! Let’s get this party started even got the boom box! Pidge ready?” She asked as she glanced at Max.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Life Is Strange RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Life Is Strange RP

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:47 pm

@Pidge

Chloe gave a nod to Pidge and smiled a bit only to look back at Max with a furrowed brow. Seeming to understand she gave a nod “I’m sorry man...it..it just came out ...” she sighed in a bit of exhaustion. She leaned back against the truck and sighed “ so much for a get together “ the punk frowned.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:36 pm

@Checkmate

"Well.. now you have another person we gotta watch out for.." Pidge stated.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious," Max cut them off with a disgruntled tone. "So.. now what do we do..?"

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:05 pm

@Pidge

Calming down completely Chloe shook her head . Having no clue.
“ I have no hecking clue....to be honest...I just..feel like the safest option is to hide...we have three people but I feel outnumbered. Jefferjerk is probs out by now and with ...my illness..so now we got Jerk number two most likely having a bounty for our heads...” she sighed.

“ normally I’d say let’s bust some heads but that’s obviously not gonna work now.”

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:38 pm

@Checkmate

"So we lay low for a bit," Pidge suggested. "Stay out of their business."

Max sighed again. "And that's.. that's it? Just hide from them?"

"Do you have any better ideas?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:47 pm

@Pidge

“ I’ve got to agree with Pidge...I mean Max cmon..Jefferson is way too smart to put himself back into jail....dunno bout prissy boy... but he seems the type too “ Chloe frowned. Then she sighed “ or we can wait till the full moon this month and hope somebody has a silver bullet and kills him out of pure luck “ she suggested ..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:06 am

@Checkmate

"I mean... maybe we can convince the town that the beast is Jefferson and not you...?" Pidge suggested. "It's a long shot, but.. I do have a way with words..."

Max shook her head. "no way that would work on the whole freaking town."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:43 am

@Pidge

“ in that case Max is right..there’s too many people but it’s a good idea “ Chloe nodded with a small smile. The punk huffed and made up her mind “ that’s it, we lay low..and cross the bridges when it happens. You especially cuz he sounded like he hated your guts....” she said in a concerned tone as she looked at Pidge.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:00 pm

@Checkmate

"Everybody hates my guts," Pidge sighed. "I'm used to it."

"Well.. we don't hate you," Max shrugged, a little offended. "I mean.. I don't.. I'm sure Chloe likes you too."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:15 pm

@Pidge

Chloe was right along with Max on the offended. She may not ..express herself emotionally a lot but, she did like them. Nostrils flaring a bit as she huffed
“ dude...if I hated your guts , I wouldn’t be ..as nice as I am to say the least. But yeah Max’s is right ..we like ya “ she nodded . “ the others can screw off “ she scoffed at the last part.

This place can burn for all I care...Acadia is trash..treats their own people like Trash too...all of it is a hell hole that can just..go away. Save for a certain few..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:54 pm

@Checkmate
(well rachel burnt it once-)

Pidge smiled wearily.

"Heh. It means a lot to me.. someone actually cares..." they said softly. "Not just anyone, it's a pair of cool-as-hell superhero ladies."

Max blushed at that. "Hey, you have powers too."

"EXACTLY! What're the odds?!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:13 pm

@Pidge

( Almost ehe )
Chloe nodded in regards to the first part only to snicker and laugh . Seeing Max’s reaction made it even better! “ I wouldn’t group my illness in there dude “ she laughed . “ Aw, you made her blush . That’s hella cute “ she said as she playfully nudged Pidge then grinned back at Max.

Rachel wormed her way out of the punks arms and eventually flew up to the trucks roof top as she watched the group.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:02 pm

@Checkmate

( wehe )

Max shoved Chloe, a little embarrassed.

"What can I say, I have a way with words," Pidge smirked, shrugging. "Now what do we do...?"

"Honestly.. maybe we could just hang out here.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:51 pm

@Pidge

Chloe stuck her tongue out at Max when she pulled herself back up. Brushing off her shoulder “ yeah hanging out here sounds good...I’m in no hurry to get back to StepJerk any time soon...I’m down with whatever you two come up with in the mean time “ she nodded. The punk crossed her legs and rested her arms on her knees.

Rachel just hung and shook her head with a caw that sounded like a ‘ sheesh ‘ or a ‘ ya’ll a bunch of noobs ‘ or something along those lines.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:52 pm

@Checkmate
( bruh the discord homies were playing obstacles and then spanish sahara in the server- ;-; )

"Sounds fine to me. But.. we should probably hide the paint cans.." Max advised. "Given the fact that Blackwell takes so unkindly to graffiti, thanks to a certain past student of theirs--" she glared at Chloe.

"Whoooa, you used to go to Blackwell too!?" Pidge asked.

"Pretty sure we mentioned that to you before, Pidge..." Max mumbled.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:12 pm

@Pidge

( oofs )

Chloe rolled her eyes and snorted “ pah-lease the school needed a makeover and it was worth it “ she scoffed. Shrugging “ yeah I went there...it’s more like Blackhell instead . Fine sure but there’s no room in the truck so-“ she said with a scowl.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:24 pm

@Checkmate
(pidge, in the junkyard: I GOT A WHEEL)

"I'm sure you made it beautiful Chloe," Max sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Dude have you SEEN her art? Come on," Pidge giggled. They hopped out of the truck bed. "I can take the paint with me-- the stuff I bro- OH SHOOT-" they screamed. "My car! I left it back at the mural.."

"Well... you still have your keys in your hand there.. we could just drive you back."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:53 pm

@Pidge

( YES XD Chloe would be jack no doubt and I think Max would be wade )

Chloe’s eyes widened “ ah shoot right!..yeah of course, besides Im chill now anyways , uh..” she eyed Max and Pidge.” You two are gonna have to fight for the passenger seat “ she grinned in a mischievous manner. The punk grabbed hold of the side of the trucks bed only to swing her legs around it easily and land in swift as she headed to the drivers side.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:10 pm

@Checkmate

( chloe: i hope they die
pidge: IS THIS CHLOE??
chloe: it's always that f***in stupid face when i turn around..
max: i got some fuel-
pidge: I GOT A WHEEL )

Pidge made the mistake of letting their big mouth do its thing.

"I mean like you could sit on my lap or something, I dunno-"

Max stared at them, incredulous.

"What, what did I say?" they asked, genuinely confused.

"What the actual hell, Pidge-"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:31 pm

@Pidge

( XD )

Chloe busted out laughing as she opened the door “ PLEASE TWO IN ONE DAAAY “ she wheezed and had to use the door for support. She’s gonna go 404 error if this keeps up! This is too golden! she wiped a tear from her eye.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:41 pm

@Checkmate
(wehe)

"Two-" Pidge facepalmed. Although, it was more like a full on slap than a simple smack. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry.. I just wanted to help that time around.."

"Sure. You're just asking for it at this point.." Max huffed, giving them a shove to the shoulder.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:56 pm

@Pidge

Chloe managed to get in but laid on the steering wheel only to die of laughter seconds later. Heck her sides were beginning to hurt again.

Seeing this Rachel had decided to take off somewhere , most likely heading back to the mural .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:34 am

@Checkmate

"Asking for what? Slaps?" Pidge sputtered.

"I'm going to make you regret that choice of words," Max hissed.

"How is everything I say suddenly... WEIRD?!" Pidge frantically folded their arms. "I think you guys just have dirty minds.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:23 am

@Pidge

( PLEASE XD)

Chloe had did her best to get herself together and she rolled down her window, sticking her head out with a goofy as hell grin. Laughing “ guys cmon I’m sure Pidge would like their car back by now, And Max unlike me they didn’t know “ she smirked. Struggling to hold in a giggle.which is even funnier ! I’m probably gonna get beat for that but hella worth it!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:41 am

@Checkmate

(x3)

Pidge opened the door to the truck, and sat down in the passenger seat.

"I-I mean, if you want to wear a seatbelt, I'd recommend sitting," they mumbled awkwardly.

Max narrowed her eyes and gave in, deliberately elbowing them in the ribs.

But, when Max was busy messing with the seatbelt, Pidge glanced at Chloe with a wide, goofy grin, as if to say Score.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:12 am

@Pidge

Chloe caught that out of the corner of her eye only for her mouth to drop open and her eyes to widen. Only to then start the car and get on the road oh you sly little... that’s when she mentally smacked herself . Nope...just friends being friends ....that’s ..normal for friends to do right?...then why the hell am I feeling jealous...yeah screw it im totally jealous. she glared at that thought as she faced the road and turned up music.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next