The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Is Strange RP

2 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Life Is Strange RP - Page 13 Empty Life Is Strange RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Pidge

( PFFT also yas loved that game )

The punk nodded “ it’s a date then “ she grinned mischievously . Knowing full well it’ll probably mess with the both of them. She could be a wild card sometimes with her mood swings. Sometimes.

( le skip )

Chloe had been released on Friday and since today was the day, she was restless. She got the truck ready to go “ alright! Let’s get this party started even got the boom box! Pidge ready?” She asked as she glanced at Max.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Life Is Strange RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Life Is Strange RP

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:19 pm

( PPFFT XD )

Chloe growled at that and gave Them a glare, causing her eyes to glow just a bit.
let go of me. And how?! How the f*k are we?! I know how outbreaks work and it’s not gonna end pretty. The only way to end it is to-“ she stopped.
To kill the both of us...

She fell silent at that thought.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:35 pm

( she is a koala, change my mind i dare you XD
since koalas eat eucalyptus just because they wanna get high and not have to do any strenuous exercise
and they're grumpy and moody
and won't take help when it's offered
and constantly need rescuing-
you know what we can probably stop censoring curse words now, i'm cool with it tbh lol )

"How.. do we end it?" Max asked softly, a bit uncomfortable in the following silence.

"We have to kill the werewolf, obviously. Not.. not Chloe though," Pidge interjected, dropping their hand. "But the trick is figuring out how to do that."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:11 pm

( WAIT YES that’s perfect lmao. That’s chloes spirit animal lol.
And oki 👀 )

Chloe stayed silent for a while, her sort of pissed off yet mildly depressed gaze toward the ground. I should’ve known...we can never have one peaceful time line to ourselves...
yes me. If we kill Jefferson that solves one problem, but I’m still a threat. The story’s always end with the monster getting killed...they never speak of curing it..and silver is the sure fire way to get rid of it. “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:19 pm

( max filming chloe while at the zoo:
chloe, pointing at a koala in a derpy fashion: it me
max, trying not to laugh: yes, chloe, it you. )

"What're you talking about, we're not killing you! Besides, there's.. there's ways we can keep you under control! We just have to.. learn about it some more, that's all.." Pidge argued.

"Okay, but we also have to worry about the fact that we are literally skin and bones and can't put up a fight-- or at least one of us is.." Max grumbled under her breath.

"..Yeah, um.. that hurt a little.."

"All the more reason it's a bad idea to just.. figure it out as we go!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:23 pm

( YES PERFECT XD )

Chloe watched the two, her face taking on a more depressed look. She couldn’t help but chuckle sadly at the skin and bones part. She looked over at Max and nodded
“ ok....usually that’s always saved our asses in the past. So...we’ll think about it and learn about it. “ she nodded again to the both of them.

“ god fucking dammit “ Chloe eventually grumbled as she sat down on the bed. She covered her face with her right hand and just sighed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:18 pm

(E)

"Even rewind powers can't save us if I'm dead," Max whispered somberly.

"Hey.. hey, don't talk about that," Pidge warned. "Listen, I know.. that sorta thing can get down on you from time to time, but.. we need to stand up to those every once in a while.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:02 pm

Chloe listened to them both she wanted to back up Pidge and agree. But now..she didn’t trust herself..she felt like a bomb ready to explode. Or like a knife that was too sharp.

I don’t wanna be the cause either..that’s the last thing I want..for either of you.

She just forced herself to nod in agreement with Pidge even though it didn’t settle well. “ yeah...what they said..” Chloe mumbled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:55 pm

Max folded her arms and sighed again. "When you've seen as much as I have.. you get kinda numb to that sort of thing. I guess.. I just need to be careful with what I say.."

"But you're so quick to shut us down when we so much as even remind you that there's a chance Chloe or me could die."

"You guys are different!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:50 pm

( was stuck ack-)
Chloe furrowed her brows only to shake her head and growl. She looked over and glared at Pidge, it kinda felt like They were treading on thin ice.

“ Hey you know what no, cut her some slack dammit. You’ve got no idea what she’s been through, she’s trying her best! You try time travel and then come back to her and say this shit “ the punk half snapped in a protective manner.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:09 pm

( is oki )

Pidge's fists clenched, eyes widening a little as they leaned backward. "Y.. yeah, you're.. you're right. Sorry.."

Max said nothing, just glancing up at the two of them with only her eyes.

"I just.. I wanna make sure she's.. taking care of herself as much as she takes care of us.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:24 pm

Chloe looked Them over only to huff and nod in a somewhat curt fashion.

“ ok then..just be careful with how you word things then next time. And don’t worry I’ll get on her butt too with that “ she looked over at Max with that her gaze kinder.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:32 pm

Pidge gulped.

"Y-yeah, I will."

Max looked down at the floor again. "When you have literally everyone's lives in your hands, suddenly you care more about theirs than your own. That's all.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:42 pm

Well, if I’m being honest that’s you, I could care less about this damn town. They can all burn aside from a few...

“.. I get ya...” Chloe replied then nodded at Pidge, her gaze kinder toward them. She sighed “ so now what do we do?...” she asked the both of them. “ if I’m being honest I’m kinda at my limit already from that looser.”

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:04 pm

"Come up with a plan?"

"No.. I'm.. I'm way too tired to plan anything right now," Max sighed.

Pidge gave her a look of concern.

"...Okay.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:09 pm

“ Then thats settled..we all rest and regroup within....oh...how does a week sound? Then we plan?” Chloe asked. Eyeing Pidge then Max. She was concerned yes, but she kinda didn’t over think it. With what all that’s happened was bound to be taxing on her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:16 pm

"A lot can happen in a week," Pidge blurted out, fists still clenched.

"I just.. need a break for a second, Pidge," Max interjected, holding up a hand. "Just.. a moment to catch my breath. It doesn't have to be for that long.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:24 pm

Then how are you going to take care of yourself then?!

Chloe grumbled which morphed into another growl.
“ you’re right it can...and a second Isnt hardly enough ” she grumbled. She paused for a moment “3 days? That way Max can unwind..we’ll update you too every so often? “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:55 pm

Pidge noticed the wolflike noise, feeling uneasy.

"Yeah, that.. that sounds okay. I'll do my best to stay in contact. I've got my ways of keeping up with the stuff around town.. so I'll be paying close attention to Jefferson's whereabouts."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:11 pm

Chloe furrowed her brow again. That didn’t settle well.
“ sounds good...but please, be careful ok? I dunno how smart he is, keep a silver bullet gun or a silver dagger or something with you “ she didn’t want to hear that Jefferson popped up in the middle of the night and kidnapped Them.
Great I’m turning into Max at this rate...but a more edgy wolfy Max..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:07 pm

"Well I'm not gonna be sticking my nose in his business, obviously," Pidge reassured her. "I know when to keep my distance, so you don't need to worry. "

Max gave them a look that said You'd better be right about that.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:21 pm

( don’t get jinxed Pidge lol )

Chloe mirrored Max’s look when she looked at Pidge. She raised her brow a bit only to lay it off and trust that they will. She gave Them a nod.
“ Alright then...” she said I also don’t wanna hear that you got bit either..or...or anything. DAMMIT WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THAT ASSHOLE-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:03 pm

(wehe)

"I mean it'd be hella cool if I turned into a wolf too," Pidge flashed a goofy grin.

"Um, you realize that you wouldn't be able to control yourself.. right?"

"Yeah, yeah.. I guess.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:14 pm

Chloe shot Pidge a protective glare.
no it wouldn’t...it’s a damn curse, like Max said, you’d loose control and will be a danger to everybody. It turns you into a monster. ” she frowned.

“ I don’t want you to have to suffer that too..neither of you. “ her voice broke just a bit. I thought it was cool too...now I fucking hate it. I mean look what it did to Jefferson!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:17 pm

Pidge's eyes drifted to the floor. "Right. Sorry.."

Man, of all people, you'd think they'd know what to say.. Max furrowed her brow, analyzing them for a moment. Strange... maybe I'm looking into it too much.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:08 pm

Chloe looked at them for a bit longer and nodded. “ it’s, It’s ok..I just don’t want you hurt..and..I’m sorry for snapping I’m, I’m just pissed over all of this....” she frowned.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next