The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Is Strange RP

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Life Is Strange RP - Page 2 Empty Life Is Strange RP

Post by Skye Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

LIFE IS STRANGE
RETURN TO ARCADIA BAY

Timeline / Setting: Takes place in the stead of the original game.

Currently all characters are alive unless specified otherwise.

Max Caulfield, Mark Jefferson, Nathan Prescott, Kate Marsh: Pidge
Chloe Price, David, Joyce Price, Victoria Chase: Checkmate

Currently unclaimed characters:
Warren, Frank, other denizens of Blackwell Academy and Arcadia Bay

Deceased characters:
Rachel Amber (Checkmate), William Price

CONTENT WARNING:

Language
Violence
Mature themes

Last edited by Pidge on Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Life Is Strange RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Life Is Strange RP

Post by Skye Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:47 pm

@Checkmate

"I'm sorry!" Max hissed, fists clenched. "But I had to do it this way. Every other time it ended in disaster!" she huffed. "And.. you're welcome. I won't tell you all the other stuff that happened. Not yet. I'm too sober for that." She shook her head. "What we need to do now is... find Rachel Amber, out Nathan and Jefferson, and somehow warn this whole damn town about the oncoming hurricane, so put that thing in drive and get us out of here."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:56 am

@Pidge

Chloe let out a huff at the first part I have a feeling Nathan's still gonna wanna beat me up cuz I sent the email. And if he's as crazy as you says he is... Im still screwed ! 
But she bit her tongue on that one and just let Max continue . The sober part intrigued her quite a lot. So what else happened ? 

However once Max mentioned Rachel, the punks eyes lit up and was practically bursting with joy on the inside. Heck she missed the raven a ton! Heck a ton wasn't enough to describe it! Oh wait so does Max know? Oop. Awkward. 

The end took her aback, wow that was different ! Totally not the same old shy Maxine. Smirking like a idiot , the  Punk started her car which thankfully Didn't stall this time and they drove off.

As they were getting on the road " so..uh..d-do you know about that I'm..and me and Rachel?..also where to chief? " she asked as she cleared her throat. In this timeline she hasnt told anyone yet .

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:36 am

@Checkmate

"Yeah, I know about you and Rachel," Max nodded. "I don't have a problem with it. Um... I'm actually really happy for you that you found someone special," she said awkwardly. She already knew what had happened to her.

Oh no...

Now she'd have to relive that horrible scene again.

Investigating the dark room, seeing what Nathan and Jefferson had done... eventually tearing out of there to get to the junkyard... and then seeing... her.

She shook her head to clear her mind.

"As far as where we're going, you'll have to trust me on this," Max exhaled. "I've been there before a few times and I know what I'm doing, but..." she furrowed her brow. "This... has to be done the way it's happening now. There are some things in store that are going to hurt. Mentally, emotionally... and physically," she whispered. "But this is the way it has to be. The best possible outcome, whether you agree with me or not, is the outcome I'm working towards right now."

She nodded once. "Take this road out of town. We're looking for a large, run-down barn."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:36 am

@Pidge

Chloe, well this Chloe gave max a bright smile at the first part, thankful she wasn’t weirded out or anything . Not like she’d care normally but Max was her friend so she’d care then. Her brow furrowed at the next chunk as well only to glance at the time traveller for a few moments before looking back at the road.

She didn’t catch the whispered part ,however the ending raised a red flag. What had Max gone through so many times? What was the problem with Jefferson? Yeah he was a fancy jerk like the others, but him working with Nathan? Hella weird.

Taking Max’s directions she went down the said road and kept an eye out for the barn . Again weird. “ Max...what the hell is going on? Funny even my gut is telling me it’s a bad idea...and what do you mean best outcome? What happened ? “ curiosity was eating at her from the inside and out. Her gut was screaming at her by now, almost as if she’s been through this multiple times like max had.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:06 am

@Checkmate

Max couldn't take it anymore. Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes as she whirled around to face her. "Rachel is dead, Chloe," she choked out. "Nathan killed her because of Jefferson's influence on him. The evidence is in the barn, and the only way we can stop Jefferson and Nathan entirely is by exposing their crimes. I'm so sorry--!" she gritted her teeth. "After going through the same lifetime over and over again, I can't let things happen the same way they did then! Believe me, I wanted to save Rachel. I wanted to save your dad. But if I did..." she looked away. "Let's just say that there would be way worse stuff in your future than what's already happened to you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:27 am

@Pidge

Chloes heart shattered well more like exploded into pieces, Rachel’s..Dead? . Eyes bulging out of her eye sockets at the rest of the given information, blinking once or twice in a bit of doubt as tears rolled down her cheeks.
No...nonono... she has to be lying .. glancing at Max once more to study her face, replaying everything the photographer said in her mind, seeing Max’s tears and the tone of voice. Sadly, Max was telling the truth.

She’s ...she’s not lying....and what’s she mean worse stuff?! THIS IS WORSE!

Max was faced with silence, suspenseful and dreadful silence even though Chloes face read it all. At least Max could rest knowing Chloe wasn’t angry at her, right now she had two emotions. Heart break, and pure rage towards Nathan and Jefferson . Turning her gaze back to the road she let the tears continue flowing, but soon her features morphed into rage as well. With what has been said, Chloe stepped on the gas and sped down the road , wasting no time to their destination.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:48 pm

@Checkmate

Max wanted to comfort her, but now she was faced with the possibility of a wreck.

"Chloe, slow down! You're gonna lose control!" she shouted over the roar of the engine, rewind powers at the ready in case something happened.

But if I die... how in the world would I be able to fix any of this..? I can't rewind if I'm dead!

"Don't make me rewind! I'll take the wheel if I have to!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:33 pm

@Pidge

Dang it, she’s right...but I... ERGH.

Chloe released her foot off the gas and ever so slowly did the car lose its speed, by now they were going at a smooth sixty. Soon enough they were back at a safe forty nine and eventually to a harsh stop . Maybe it is best Max took the wheel, wait did she know how to drive?

Hiccuping a few times followed by some sniffles she rest her head against the steering wheel “ ....I’m so sorry Max...” she sobbed.
she..she can’t be dead, I have to see. But if she is...oh god.. Rachel no please don’t be dead.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:48 pm

@Checkmate

"Chloe, I..." Max lowered her voice, wanting to be gentler. "I'll take the wheel. You need to rest." She traded spots with her and almost started the truck, but hesitated. Instead, she breathed a sigh and reached over to hug her. "You're cool if I hug you, right?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:13 pm

@Pidge

After moving to the passengers seat Chloe rested her arm on the cars door and hung her head as she continued to cry. Hearing the question she gave a slow nod “...sh-she can’t be dead... I know you didn’t lie but she can’t be dead.. it can’t be, I almost wish you were lying “ she sniffled

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:33 pm

@Checkmate

"Chloe, I... I also wish I could tell you I'm lying," Max whispered. She rested her hand on her friend's shoulder. "But this is real. Just as real as my power. Just as real as Jefferson's crimes." She trembled. "But we need to get to that barn and gather the evidence. If we get the two of them exposed, we might be able to protect the rest of the town from their... sick ideas."

Images of the dark room flashed through her mind again.

The sensation of a cold needle against her skin... limbs bound by duct tape... the drug-induced paralysis... all of it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:05 pm

@Pidge

The punk took a moment or two to let it all sink in before sniffling sharply.
“ Alright, l-let’s get on with it, I want them to pay for what they’ve done . Everything . For Rachel, For what they’ve possibly done to you, All of it “ she half hiccuped with a growl. Chloe gave a nod to Max that it was ok to start driving.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:19 pm

@Checkmate

Max started the truck and shifted into drive, pulling onto the road. "Thank you, Chloe," she said quietly. "This.. isn't something that should be easy for you to take. You're being so strong, and that is not easy at all. We're going to fix this." She lowered her voice and stared ahead. "I'm going to fix this."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:11 pm

@Pidge

Chloe looked over at Max a thankful expression but it was still twisted up in pain. Right now she couldn't really find any words to say, her stomach hurt and  her eyes burned with held back tears. Though she was curious ...4 times of this torture ? What else happened in between ? 

Its not easy for you either ... Yet you went and did it a fifth time, You're brave . 

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:04 pm

@Checkmate
(le smol skip)

Max pulled off to the side of the road, parking the truck. "Okay, I need you to come with me," she told Chloe. "I need your help to gather the evidence. You.. don't have to look at it, just... watch my back," she sighed, turning off the vehicle and stepping out of it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:32 pm

@Pidge

Chloe followed close by , keeping her eyes out for anyone or anything , all the while she had her gun at her side. It was kept in the truck in case she ever needed it. And right now may be the time. Heck she felt sick to the stomach being here. “ don’t worry I got ya covered “ she said as they neared the area.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:29 pm

@Checkmate

As soon as they made their way inside the dark room, a massive wave of dark "nostalgia" crashed over her, practically freezing her in her tracks.

She gripped the wall, hearing her elevated pulse and breathing ring in her ears.

She stared at the floor, trying to ground herself.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:46 pm

@Pidge

Alarm struck through Chloe once she saw Max act up, again those same questions playing through her mind. Dashing to the photographer s side she placed a hand on her back and one on her shoulder in a half hug type thing after she put her gun away.

Brows furrowed " heyyy Supermax...you...you ok?... Probably a stupid question but too late.." She murmured. Sensing that Max was having some sort of ..A problem she couldnt identify. It looked like a form of a panic attack but not.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:02 pm

@Checkmate

Max closed her eyes tightly and eventually calmed herself down. "Just.. a lot of.. bad memories associated with this place," she whispered. "I'll make it." She took a few shaky steps forward, pretending it was only a dramatic recreation of the place. Only a shadow of the building she'd been held in.

"There. The folder that says Kate, and the one that says Rachel. Take both of them off the shelf. I'm going to photograph the drugs," Max instructed.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:49 pm

@Pidge

Concern began to make itself known as she watched max push through whatever was bothering her but she let the traveller go. Raising a brow once more at the instructions, Chloe walked over to the foldered  photographs  only to place her hand on her mouth, feeling as if she was going to throw up.

" oh my god... These...sick ..herk..oh god.." Nope she couldn't she had to dart to a corner to ..take care of business. This Chloe hadn't been through anything the other timelines had so seeing this right away was..very disturbing. Getting herself together after cleaning herself she grabbed the photos poor Kate... Rachel I cant believe they.. Im so sorry if I'd have known somehow. 

"Got the wretched folders" she huffed .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:00 pm

@Checkmate

Max snapped a few pictures, and tried not to burst into tears at the sound of Chloe's heartbroken voice.

"This is what I was talking about," Max told her, voice wavering. "And... I don't wanna alarm you but... this is what he was planning to do to me."

She neglected to mention the fact that Chloe had been captured the same way the rest of them were. Max honestly didn't know how she'd react. But maybe if she knew what had happened, she could testify on behalf of other victims.

She took the chance and quietly took the binder labeled "Chloe" off the shelf. "I've documented the first half of the evidence. But... I need you to see this, too." She held out the file with both hands, hesitantly.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:20 pm

@Pidge

This...this was a nightmare. Except they were doing a good thing but...this was a absolute Nightmare. Her eyes widened with pure horror as Max continued to explain everything, but she didn't know what scared her the most...the fact that Jefferson planned to do this to Max, or that that freak had planned to do it to her too! 

Well, actually The max one was way more , thats her best friend! Eyes glued to the binder, her entire body shook, she wasn't sure if she was wanting to see. Hesitantly her hand reached out to touch it, seconds later she held the binder in her hands opened.

That sick -HES INSANE! 
At that thought she threw the binder on the floor and backed up a few feet. " the hell.... " she choked out. It was starting to get to be a bit too much.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:35 pm

@Checkmate

Yeaaaah, that... definitely didn't help matters much, Max thought frantically.

"Chloe, I need you to stay with me," she said tensely. "I know you're freaking out right now, but if we panic, things are just going to get worse. We have to be calm. We have... we have to stay calm."

She reached out and took Chloe's hand. "Just hold onto me. Focus on me."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:55 pm

@Pidge

Stay calm? She wasn't the type to just calm down from that automatically! Like most people it made things worse. Her heart was racing a mile minute even though she held on to Maxs hand for dear life, her gaze drifted up towards the time traveller hoping it would help . 

"...y-you owe me after this...hhh.. I thought we were gonna hang and  Be stupid ! Maybe talk about some drama you had going on but this!...hhhgh.." Her tone was trembling it was gonna take a moment for her to fully calm down. 

Calm down Chloe dang it! Youre making things worse.. But its too hard..

" we're going to a club , party , and heading home after this " she declared firmly even though her voice was shaking just a little bit.But she was starting to calm down.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:17 am

@Checkmate

Well actually we have to get this stuff to the police. But... I love you too much to say no.

"Absolutely," Max whispered, maintaining eye contact. "I'm going to take you far away from all of this... this insanity. We'll finally be safe to lay our heads down and sleep again. I know you struggle with insomnia. So do I. Part of the issue is our mental state... and with this case solved, things are going to get better. I promise."

I hope.

She held tight to Chloe's hand. "But... we have to get this taken care of first."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next