The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Is Strange RP

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Life Is Strange RP - Page 39 Empty Life Is Strange RP

Post by Skye Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

LIFE IS STRANGE
RETURN TO ARCADIA BAY

Timeline / Setting: Takes place in the stead of the original game.

Currently all characters are alive unless specified otherwise.

Max Caulfield, Mark Jefferson, Nathan Prescott, Kate Marsh: Pidge
Chloe Price, David, Joyce Price, Victoria Chase: Checkmate

Currently unclaimed characters:
Warren, Frank, other denizens of Blackwell Academy and Arcadia Bay

Deceased characters:
Rachel Amber (Checkmate), William Price

CONTENT WARNING:

Language
Violence
Mature themes

Last edited by Pidge on Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Life Is Strange RP - Page 39 Empty Re: Life Is Strange RP

Post by Skye Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:10 pm

@Checkmate

"Hey, tell you what.. bring the bird. I wanna test something."

Max raised an eyebrow. "And that is..?"

"Beeerrrd. Neeeeeeerd." Pidge stated. "I wanna see if Rachel and I are friends too."

Max looked up at Chloe with a silent chuckle.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:27 pm

@Pidge

The punk looked over at the Raven who still starred at them.
“ alright yeah sure won’t hurt “ she said as she looked back at Max. “ if Rach likes ya then bonus points. Animals always sense things anyhow “ however Chloe caught herself too late and mentally cursed at herself. Not exactly Rachel..cmon get yourself together dude...agh this is torture..

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:47 am

@Checkmate

"Aiiiight," Pidge said over the phone. "I'll be over in a few minutes. Chloe's last name is Price, right?"

"Yep."

"Okay. Be there in a few. Oh, and Rachel--" they made a small, guttural, raven call, then muttered, "Here's hoping she got the right message. Heh. Alright be there in a sec!"

Pidge hung up the phone, and Max shook her head, smiling.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:38 am

@Pidge

And just like that Rachel fluttered over and landed on Chloe’s stomach once more only to cock her head to the side at the phone.

Chloe couldn’t help but snicker “ it’s official both you are nerds “ she chuckled. Well let’s see how this goes then...man it’s been a weird timeline..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:15 am

@Checkmate

"Hey, at least I'm a smart person," Max shrugged.

She breathed a soft sigh. "I guess we can just chat until Pidge gets here."

Seeing Chloe like this reminded her too much of the timeline in which she was paralyzed. Chloe, of course. But still... it made her uneasy.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:36 am

@Pidge

“ you know I’m teasing you and of course no doubt “ the punk smiled. However her brow raised a bit “...what..do you wanna talk about?..” she asked.

Rachel then shifted her focus to Max once more and gently nipped her arm in means of saying ‘ head scratches please’.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:44 am

@Checkmate

"I.." Max trailed off. What was really bugging her was the uncanny sense of deja vu.

She reached out and scratched the raven's dark head feathers. "I don't know. I'm just kinda bogged down from a lot of.. unpleasant, not-so-real memories."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:59 am

@Pidge

Chloe’s brows furrowed as she got the idea “....I see..I’m sorry..” her tone taking on sympathy.

“ rrrrrrr rawk “ Rachel cawed softly only to make herself comfortable and lay down for the time being.

“ I see Rach has taken a liking to you heh...man I wish you could’ve met her.. you two both had a eye for scenery and stuff “ Chloe smiled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:17 pm

@Checkmate

"Yeah.." Max nodded, spacing out a little. "I just.. seeing you like this kind of.. called some memories back.." she mumbled. "Th-there was a timeline where you.. just.. had some stuff happen and.. ended up like this.. kind of.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:28 pm

@Pidge

Chloe was wide eyed at that and of course the universe had to have stuff happen here too... “ oh...” she had no idea what to say. She wanted to hug Max but she kinda couldn’t . So she tightened her grip on Max’s hand instead.

Sensing Max’s slight distress Rachel scooted over a bit and laid her beak on her arm. Trying to help her keep her cool. So in a way a emotional support raven as well!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:42 pm

@Checkmate
(max, gesturing to rachel: this is my emotional support bird
max, gesturing to chloe: and this is my emotional support lesbian punk)

"Sorry.. I didn't want to bring you down.." Max sighed, petting the bird. "It's just.. hard to deal with it without addressing it."

"I just.. kind of have to work through it. And.. now, I can do that.. now that there isn't another storm on the horizon. To my knowledge.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:51 pm

@Pidge

( XD Yes XD )

Rachel flew up to Max’s shoulder’s and hunkered down in her way of hugging her.

“ I get it “ Chloe nodded. “ you don’t need to apologize..and that’s good , that’s why I don’t want you using your powers as much..to keep this timeline as stable as possible. Just wish I could hug ya right now but that’s impossible “ she chuckled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:33 pm

@Checkmate

Rachel reached up and wrapped an arm around the bird.

"Yeah.. I just hope that all of this works out.." Max mumbled.

A moment later, Pidge walked into the room, pixie-cut hair a mess. "Okay, who do I need to kill and who do I need to hug?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:50 pm

@Pidge

Rachel looked over at Pidge with a startled squawk only to settle down once more.

Chloe looked at Pidge with the same expression somewhat but calmed down too. However she gave a smile and gestured to Max “ Max could use one and nobody yet...besides that jerk is long gone by now “ she said as she adjusted herself a bit.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:05 pm

@Checkmate

Pidge gave a short bow to Rachel, as if saying hello. They made a few guttural raven noises, attempting to get a "hello, how are you, do you remember me?" out.

"What're you saying?" Max asked, giggling.

Then Pidge turned to Chloe. "Okay, who do I need to kill? I already know who to hug, and that's you, Max, and the lady over here."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:25 pm

@Pidge

Rachel cocked her head to the side seeming to understand Pidge and she gave a bow in return. A caw of what sounded like a greeting and a yes out .

Chloe watched the two in shock and amazement at first holy heck we got a bird whisperer over here .Chuckling “ well you can try to hug Rach but good luck “ she giggled. “ and nobody . As I said, jerkface is long gone by now, bashed his head on my knee “ she grinned impish like. Ehh That nickname is never leaving I guess..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:25 am

@Checkmate

"Okay, but I still wanna kill him.." Pidge grumbled. "I'm glad you're okay.. or at least recovering. What was her name again?" they remarked, looking to the raven.

"Yeah.. um, I think we said her name is Rachel..?" Max replied.

"Rachel.. of course! Reminds me of.. Rachel Amber kind of.."

"Man, everybody knows Rachel Amber, don't they..?" Max chuckled. Pidge nodded and smiled at that.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:59 am

@Pidge

Chloe gave a nod in regards to the recovery only to seem to freeze yet again. The punk was STILL having trouble with her..emotional recovery and the bird just opened up the wounds yet again. Blue gaze reflecting her internal struggle as she stayed silent.

Rachel perked her head up once she heard her full name only to let out a happy sounding caw or two.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:55 pm

@Checkmate

Pidge's eyes widened. "Wait.. why did.. she perk up like that..?"

"That part's.. a bit foggy," Max said. "Usually birds don't... respond to names like pets do. It's like somebody named her and.. that's why she's acting up?" She tried to make it sound as convincing as possible.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:03 pm

@Pidge

Rachel somehow seemed to get the memo and she went back to bird mode yet again. The dark protector bent down to preen a left wing as if nothing ever happened. She couldn’t help but be curious at Pidge just as much as they were too her.

Smooth Max. the punk thought .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:21 pm

@Checkmate

"I mean.. I feel like I've seen her around.. I wonder who gave her the name. Maybe she just likes it a lot." Pidge shrugged.

"Can ravens tell when you give them names? Like dogs can?"

"Of course they can. Ravens are actually smarter than the average dog, since dogs have to be trained.. ravens train themselves."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:31 pm

@Pidge

Hearing that the Raven puffed its chest out in even more pride and let out a similar sounding “ rawk “.

Chloe couldn’t help but snicker yeah that’s totally Rachel alright..never one to turn down a compliment and huh I never knew that. Nice!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:52 pm

@Checkmate

"My lady," Pidge smiled, nodding their head as if bowing. "The ravens never misgender me, and that alone makes me happy. But being their actual friends? That's pretty freakin cool."

"They don't? I thought they could talk to you."

"Yep, but at least they don't know how to say "he"."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:14 pm

@Pidge

( ack -)

Rachel gave a bow back in return .

Chloe’s brows furrowed a bit once she heard that ouch....dammit now I wanna hug them but I CANT . for now she just gave a sympathetic expression. She wasn’t all too great with words. Even with Max she still kinda sucked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:01 pm

@Checkmate

"I mean.. I'll admit.. in an alternate timeline.. I called you a she," Max mumbled awkwardly.

Pidge blushed.

"On accident, of course," Max said, holding one arm. "I'm sorry. It's just.. I feel bad. That's all."

"Well you're my friend now," Pidge stammered. "I'm.. not offended."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next