The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlands - General

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Outlands - General - Page 13 Empty Outlands - General

Post by Skye Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Bumblebee

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Outlands - General - Page 13 Empty Re: Outlands - General

Post by Skye Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:29 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Who's Mara and Zed?" Chris asked the shivering program in front of him. He brought her closer to his chest, in an attempt to heat her up.

"They're mechanics.. they.. th-they work at th-the garage in the city.." Skye whispered, snuggling closer and burying her face in his shoulder. "Mara was there when you lost your memories."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:44 am

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Who's Mara and Zed?" Chris asked the shivering program in front of him. He brought her closer to his chest, in an attempt to heat her up.

"They're mechanics.. they.. th-they work at th-the garage in the city.." Skye whispered, snuggling closer and burying her face in his shoulder. "Mara was there when you lost your memories."
"Really?" Chris ran his hand through her hair, and he did it without thinking. "Where is the garage?" He leaned her head against Skye's small head, he wanted her to be comfortable.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:28 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Really?" Chris ran his hand through her hair, and he did it without thinking. "Where is the garage?" He leaned his head against Skye's small head, he wanted her to be comfortable.

"I don't know exactly. I'm.. horrible with directions. I'm sure if we called Mara, she could tell us where to find it," Skye told him. She sniffed, then let out an explosive, kitten-style sneeze. "...sorry..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:07 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Really?" Chris ran his hand through her hair, and he did it without thinking. "Where is the garage?" He leaned his head against Skye's small head, he wanted her to be comfortable.

"I don't know exactly. I'm.. horrible with directions. I'm sure if we called Mara, she could tell us where to find it," Skye told him. She sniffed, then let out an explosive, kitten-style sneeze. "...sorry..."
Chris wiped the mucus off of her with his sleeve. "There you go. We can ask Mara if we need to. She's the blue-haired girl, right?" Chris flexed out his metal arm, then used it to stand up.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:36 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris wiped the mucus off of her with his sleeve. "There you go. We can ask Mara if we need to. She's the blue-haired girl, right?" Chris flexed out his metal arm, then used it to stand up.

"Yeah, that's her; that's Mara," Skye nodded, sniffing amd shuddering from the cold. "I hope you have a plan to get us out of the Outlands.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:00 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris wiped the mucus off of her with his sleeve. "There you go. We can ask Mara if we need to. She's the blue-haired girl, right?" Chris flexed out his metal arm, then used it to stand up.

"Yeah, that's her; that's Mara," Skye nodded, sniffing amd shuddering from the cold. "I hope you have a plan to get us out of the Outlands.."
"Maybe. Can you hop on my shoulders?" Chris asked. He stooped down to her level, waiting on her to hop on his back.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:03 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"Maybe.  Can you hop on my shoulders?" Chris asked. He stooped down to her level, waiting on her to hop on his back.

Skye jumped up and held onto him, like he was giving her a piggyback ride. "Is this good?" she asked, holding on tight.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:14 am

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
"Maybe.  Can you hop on my shoulders?" Chris asked. He stooped down to her level, waiting on her to hop on his back.

Skye jumped up and held onto him, like he was giving her a piggyback ride. "Is this good?" she asked, holding on tight.
"Yeah, that's good." Chris began walking towards Argon, with Skye on his back.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:47 am

Bumblebee wrote:

Skye buried her face in the back of his neck, trying to keep warm. "I hope we can make it there before another storm hits," she whispered, eyes closing.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:08 am

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Skye buried her face in the back of his neck, trying to keep warm. "I hope we can make it there before another storm hits," she whispered, eyes closing.
Chris nodded back at her. He smiled at her, she must have been tired. "You can take a nap if you want."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:11 am

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris nodded back at her. He smiled at her, she must have been tired. "You can take a nap if you want."

Skye nodded, dozing off. She still shivered in the cold wind, but she was protected now.

(Hop over to Garage? :3)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:14 am

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Skye nodded, dozing off. She still shivered in the cold wind, but she was protected now.

(Hop over to Garage? :3)
[Sure!]

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:53 am

Bumblebee wrote:[Sure!]

Mara skidded to a halt outside the lab. "here's hoping Pavel and Dyson aren't still inside," she muttered, dismounting her bike.

Skye held Chris' hand tightly and hid behind him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:49 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[Sure!]

Mara skidded to a halt outside the lab. "here's hoping Pavel and Dyson aren't still inside," she muttered, dismounting her bike.

Skye held Chris's hand tightly and hid behind him.
Chris gently patted Skye on the head. He didn't know what would make her feel better.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:38 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris gently patted Skye on the head. He didn't know what would make her feel better.

Skye huddled a bit closer to him.

Mara put her bike away and slowly walked into the lab. It seemed silent, at least for now.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:05 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris gently patted Skye on the head. He didn't know what would make her feel better.

Mara put her bike away and slowly walked into the lab. It seemed silent, at least for now.
Chris felt remorse for her. She looked lonely, sad even. How come

Pavel was asleep by his desk. He had overworked himself.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:33 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Pidge wrote:

Mara drew her disc and glanced around cautiously. "If you guys see anything, call it out."

"Will do," Skye whispered.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:29 am

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
Pidge wrote:

Mara drew her disc and glanced around cautiously. "If you guys see anything, call it out."

"Will do," Skye whispered.
Chris peeked through a room and saw Pavel passed out. "Found my commander. I'm going to go help him real fast." He stepped into the lab, slowly looking around for anyone else.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:27 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris peeked through a room and saw Pavel passed out. "Found my commander. I'm going to go help him real fast." He stepped into the lab, slowly looking around for anyone else.

"Wait!" Mara hissed, reaching out and grabbing him by the arm. "Uh.. waking him up would be a terrible idea," she whispered, ice-blue eyes widening.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:25 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris peeked through a room and saw Pavel passed out. "Found my commander. I'm going to go help him real fast." He stepped into the lab, slowly looking around for anyone else.

"Wait!" Mara hissed, reaching out and grabbing him by the arm. "Uh.. waking him up would be a terrible idea," she whispered, ice-blue eyes widening.
(but
it my commander)

Chris pulled on his arm. "Please let go. I'm just waking him up, that's all."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:30 pm

Bumblebee wrote:it my commander)

(but
he gonna kill us)

"You do realize that he'd immediately try to kill both me, and Skye, if you did that?" Mara questioned, tugging on his hand. "Come on. This is our chance."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:43 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:it my commander)

(but
he gonna kill us)

"You do realize that he'd immediately try to kill both me and Skye if you did that?" Mara questioned, tugging on his hand. "Come on. This is our chance."
"But, he is my commander. I should help him, right?" Chris jerked his arm back, but it didn't come out of Mara's grip. He began reaching for his disc.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:12 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"But, he is my commander. I should help him, right?" Chris jerked his arm back, but it didn't come out of Mara's grip. He began reaching for his disc.

Mara noticed his hand deviating towards his weapon and bit her lip nervously. "Uh, no. No, that's a reeeally bad idea right now," Mara grimaced. "You can chat with him when we find your memories. How's that?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:07 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"But, he is my commander. I should help him, right?" Chris jerked his arm back, but it didn't come out of Mara's grip. He began reaching for his disc.

Mara noticed his hand deviating towards his weapon and bit her lip nervously. "Uh, no. No, that's a really bad idea right now," Mara grimaced. "You can chat with him when we find your memories. How's that?"
"Fine. As soon as I get my memories back." Chris let go of his disc and waited for Mara to let her go.

Pavel scored loudly.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:20 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Fine. As soon as I get my memories back." Chris let go of his disc and waited for Mara to let him go.

Pavel snored loudly.

Mara unhanded his wrist. Phew.

Skye breathed a sigh of relief and stood closer to Chris, feeling safer about the situation now.

Mara took a turn to the right, searching for the disc.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next