The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlands - General

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Outlands - General - Page 14 Empty Outlands - General

Post by Skye Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Bumblebee

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Outlands - General - Page 14 Empty Re: Outlands - General

Post by Bumblebee Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:45 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Fine. As soon as I get my memories back." Chris let go of his disc and waited for Mara to let him go.

Pavel snored loudly.

Mara unhanded his wrist. Phew.

Skye breathed a sigh of relief and stood closer to Chris, feeling safer about the situation now.

Mara took a turn to the right, searching for the disc.
Chris wrapped his arm around her side. He looked down at this cute ISO, noting how adorable she was.

A disc rolled out of a room, with someone rummaging through a box of stuff.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:18 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Chris wrapped his arm around her side. He looked down at this cute ISO, noting how adorable she was.

Mara and Skye both froze. Immediately, Skye snatched the disc and ducked out of sight, pressing her back against the wall. She offered the disc to Chris once she felt it was safe.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:37 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris wrapped his arm around her side. He looked down at this cute ISO, noting how adorable she was.

Mara and Skye both froze. Immediately, Skye snatched the disc and ducked out of sight, pressing her back against the wall. She offered the disc to Chris once she felt it was safe.
"I all already have a disc. What am I supposed to do with this?" Chris looked at the disc, wondering what to do with it.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:42 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"I all already have a disc. What am I supposed to do with this?" Chris looked at the disc, wondering what to do with it.

"It has your memories on it," Skye said. "Right?"

Mara nodded. "Come on. Let's get our cubes outta this place."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:06 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"I all already have a disc. What am I supposed to do with this?" Chris looked at the disc, wondering what to do with it.

"It has your memories on it," Skye said. "Right?"

Mara nodded. "Come on. Let's get our cubes outta this place."
"I don't know. It might, or it might not." Chris said he kept looking at the disc. Did it have his memories?

Dyson kept on looking through boxes. A box fell back it fell in front of the four. He began to go pick it up.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:21 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"I don't know. It might, or it might not." Chris said he kept looking at the disc. Did it have his memories?

Dyson kept on looking through boxes. A box fell back it fell in front of the four. He began to go pick it up.

"It looks like the one that I saw earlier; try it on," Mara hissed, watching Dyson anxiously. She hoped he wouldn't hear them.

Skye began to shake in terror. She didn't want a repeat of last time...

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:03 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"I don't know. It might, or it might not." Chris said he kept looking at the disc. Did it have his memories?

"It looks like the one that I saw earlier; try it on," Mara hissed, watching Dyson anxiously. She hoped he wouldn't hear them.

Skye began to shake in terror. She didn't want a repeat of last time...
Chris took the disc it placed in his own. His brain went into overdrive at all of the memories, and he fell right over Skye. He was rendered unconscious.

Dyson heard Chris it looked up at the programs at the door. He pulled out his disc to attack them.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:11 am

Bumblebee wrote:Chris took the disc it placed in his own. His brain went into overdrive at all of the memories, and he fell right over Skye. He was rendered unconscious.

Dyson heard Chris it looked up at the programs at the door. He pulled out his disc to attack them.

Mara whipped out her own disc, and prepared to fight.

Skye held Chris close to her, and hoped he'd come around soon.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:59 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris took the disc is placed in his own. His brain went into overdrive at all of the memories, and he fell right over Skye. He was rendered unconscious.

Mara whipped out her disc and prepared to fight.

Skye held Chris close to her and hoped he'd come around soon.
Dyson ran at Mara, attempting to catch her off guard. He did to the side and tried to attack her back.

Chris was slowly but surely wakening up. He mumbled Skye's name.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:38 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Dyson ran at Mara, attempting to catch her off guard. He did to the side and tried to attack her back.

Mara yelped and fell to the floor, then rolled over and aimed her disc at his neck.

Skye wrapped her arms around Chris defensively. "Don't worry.. I've got you.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:35 am

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Mara yelped and fell to the floor, then rolled over and aimed her disc at his neck.

Skye wrapped her arms around Chris defensively. "Don't worry.. I've got you.."
Dyson caught her disc. He jammed it into the wall behind him, making sure Mara couldn't get it. He walked over to her, pinning her leg down with his foot. Raising his disc, he aimed to immobilize Mara by cutting her leg off.

Chris couldn't do much. His mind was weakened, but it slowly would come around.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:34 pm

Bumblebee wrote:Dyson caught her disc. He jammed it into the wall behind him, making sure Mara couldn't get it. He walked over to her, pinning her leg down with his foot. Raising his disc, he aimed to immobilize Mara by cutting her leg off.

Skye heard Mara yell and threw her disc at Dyson, in hopes to at least knock his disc away. If Mara lost a leg, that'd be bad. They still needed someone to drive the 786!

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:07 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Dyson caught her disc. He jammed it into the wall behind him, making sure Mara couldn't get it. He walked over to her, pinning her leg down with his foot. Raising his disc, he aimed to immobilize Mara by cutting her leg off.

Skye heard Mara yell and threw her disc at Dyson, in hopes to at least knock his disc away. If Mara lost a leg, that'd be bad. They still needed someone to drive the 786!
Dyson stumbled back, knocking Mara's disc out of the way. He put all of his weight on Mara when he fell back. "I won't let that happen again. " He came at Mara again, with even more power than last time.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat May 01, 2021 10:43 am

Bumblebee wrote:Dyson stumbled back, knocking Mara's disc out of the way. He put all of his weight on Mara when he fell back. "I won't let that happen again. " He came at Mara again, with even more power than last time.
(i'm gonna have zed have something to be angy about-
heheh)

Mara shrieked in pain as the orange blade of Dyson's disc melted through her leg, severing it at the knee. Blue-white voxels scattered across the floor as she writhed in agony, and Skye yelled out in protest when she saw what had happened.

"Leave her alone!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat May 01, 2021 8:38 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Dyson stumbled back, knocking Mara's disc out of the way. He put all of his weight on Mara when he fell back. "I won't let that happen again. " He came at Mara again, with even more power than last time.
(I'm gonna have zed have something to be angry about-
hehe)

Mara shrieked in pain as the orange blade of Dyson's disc melted through her leg, severing it at the knee. Blue-white voxels scattered across the floor as she writhed in agony, and Skye yelled out in protest when she saw what had happened.

"Leave her alone!"
" Now that she can't fight, you're next." Dyson walked slowly to Skye, noting that Chris was starting to waken. He ran at her. His disc was painted in blue-white voxels, and soon he'll make it only white.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun May 02, 2021 3:38 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
" Now that she can't fight, you're next." Dyson walked slowly to Skye, noting that Chris was starting to waken. He ran at her. His disc was painted in blue-white voxels, and soon he'll make it only white.

Skye wasn't sure if Dyson knew of her regenerative "powers"-- if they could be called that. Regardless, she didn't want to find out how powerful Dyson was.

"Chris, now would be a good time to wake up...!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun May 02, 2021 6:40 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Skye wasn't sure if Dyson knew of her regenerative "powers"-- if they could be called that. Regardless, she didn't want to find out how powerful Dyson was.

"Chris, now would be a good time to wake up...!"
Chris waited until he was within arm's reach, and gave Dyson a fierce uppercut to the jaw. He felt a bone break when he hit him, he didn't know if it was his hand or Dyson's jaw. Dyson didn't get up when he hit the ground.

" Mara! Please tell me you're still in there! " Chris ran to her side, trying to see if she was still alive.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 03, 2021 9:31 am

Bumblebee wrote:Chris waited until he was within arm's reach, and gave Dyson a fierce uppercut to the jaw. He felt a bone break when he hit him, he didn't know if it was his hand or Dyson's jaw. Dyson didn't get up when he hit the ground.

" Mara! Please tell me you're still in there! " Chris ran to her side, trying to see if she was still alive.

"I'm alive," Mara winced, gritting her teeth. "But for Kevin's sake, get me to a hospital..."

Skye tried to lift her off the floor, and looked to Chris for help.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon May 03, 2021 3:38 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris waited until he was within arm's reach, and gave Dyson a fierce uppercut to the jaw. He felt a bone break when he hit him, he didn't know if it was his hand or Dyson's jaw. Dyson didn't get up when he hit the ground.

"I'm alive," Mara winced, gritting her teeth. "But for Kevin's sake, get me to a hospital..."

Skye tried to lift her off the floor, and looked to Chris for help.
Chris picked Mara up, noting that she was a bit heavy. He looked at the leg on the ground and told Skye to pick it up. He began to run towards the exit. " Skye, is the bike parked outside or do you have it?"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 03, 2021 6:43 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris picked Mara up, noting that she was a bit heavy. He looked at the leg on the ground and told Skye to pick it up. He began to run towards the exit. " Skye, is the bike parked outside or do you have it?"

Skye gulped nervously and grabbed Mara's dismembered leg. "Mara, um... had it in her pocket," she murmured, pulling it out of the bleeding limb.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon May 03, 2021 7:43 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
Chris picked Mara up, noting that she was a bit heavy. He looked at the leg on the ground and told Skye to pick it up. He began to run towards the exit. " Skye, is the bike parked outside, or do you have it?"

Skye gulped nervously and grabbed Mara's dismembered leg. "Mara, um... had it in her pocket," she murmured, pulling it out of the bleeding limb.
"Wait, where's ours then? That must be Mara's, did you leave ours at the apartment?" Chris stood by the exit, trying not to yell at Skye to hurry up. He looked down at Mara, who wasn't going to last long without medical assistance.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 03, 2021 7:58 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"Wait, where's ours then? That must be Mara's, did you leave ours at the apartment?" Chris stood by the exit, trying not to yell at Skye to hurry up. He looked down at Mara, who wasn't going to last long without medical assistance.

"Yes; I left it there!" Skye shouted, panicked by now. She handed the baton to him nervously and gave him a look that said, Let's get out of here.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue May 04, 2021 2:42 am

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Yes; I left it there!" Skye shouted, panicked by now. She handed the baton to him nervously and gave him a look that said, Let's get out of here.
"You're driving. I have to hold Mara." Chris said firmly. He looked at Skye, telling her silently to hurry up. Mara wasn't going to last much longer, she had lost enough blood as it is.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 04, 2021 11:07 am

Bumblebee wrote:"You're driving. I have to hold Mara." Chris said firmly. He looked at Skye, telling her silently to hurry up. Mara wasn't going to last much longer, she had lost enough blood as it is.

Skye breathed out a groan and activated the bike. "Okay. Okay. Gosh, I'm panicking.."

Mara had slipped out of consciousness by now, body going completely limp.

Skye gestured for Chris to get on behind her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue May 04, 2021 9:52 pm

Pidge wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"You're driving. I have to hold Mara." Chris said firmly. He looked at Skye, telling her silently to hurry up. Mara wasn't going to last much longer, she had lost enough blood as it is.

Skye breathed out a groan and activated the bike. "Okay. Okay. Gosh, I'm panicking.."

Mara had slipped out of consciousness by now, body going completely limp.

Skye gestured for Chris to get on behind her.
Chris hopped on the bike, holding Mara tightly. He told Skye to drive to the hospital. She knew where it was, right?!

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next