The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(THG) The Fox and the Rabbit

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

(THG) The Fox and the Rabbit - Page 5 Empty (THG) The Fox and the Rabbit

Post by soapster Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Topic:

Set 300 years in the future, the Hunger Games seem to practically rise from the grave as new powers takes control of the Capitol and its surrounding districts.

This is the thrilling tale of a District 10 farmgirl, a District 12 miner boy and the son of the Capitol itself.

Will you win the Games?

Characters:

Teff - /Checkmate

Fox - /soapster

Sam - /Checkmate

Newt - /soapster

Mars - /Checkmate

Volta - /soapster

Umber - /Checkmate

Twins (Taylor & Tyler) - /soapster

Grey - /Checkmate

**More characters to be added soon**

Last edited by soapster on Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

(THG) The Fox and the Rabbit - Page 5 Empty Re: (THG) The Fox and the Rabbit

Post by soapster Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:10 am

LENDIDJSJSKDJDOSO-)

The Twins simultaneously turned to face him, they were in a better mood now with their flashy fancy designs. Finally they were getting what they wanted.

Taylor sneered at him in her typical fashion, yet less-so seeing as he was a career eho was complimenting them. Taylor flung a strand of hair off her shoulders in a somewhat flirtatious way, and her hips swayed a bit:

"Thanks Polar Express... Its what we were born to do"

Taylor then eyed him in a judgy fashion before she gave him a blink of approval, something she almost never does. She liked his style- it was... rich... like theirs...- She didnt have time to be bothered with any of the lower districts, like that random District 10 girl... They were far too superior...

Well... At least thats what they thought...
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:15 pm

( I LOVE THAT POSSST )

Grey chuckled warmly, he was glad to see the District 3’s in a mich better mood. He’s seen what they were capable of and he liked it, it could be useful for the both of them.

He didn’t mind the name calling, he knew thats what these two did. He caught the air of flirtation though—he had an amused look in his eyes. He then caught her blink of approval and raised his chin with slight pride—but it was also humble.

“ I can see that, and it’s showing rather well “ he said smoothly to both the Twins, he made sure to give Tyler equal respect. He gave the brother a nod as if to the back it up.

“ But—Ive a proposal for the both us, and I’ll just be outright with it. I’d like to form an alliance. ” he offered calmly.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:57 pm

BHAHHEHEHEEHEH-)

Taylor raised a brow at his remark as she lifted her head a bit in some amusement:

"An alliance... With a career?..."

She did not sound shocked even though she internally was. This was something she did not expect.  Her brother accepted the respectful nods and nodded back- then proceeded to whisper unintelligable thing in her ear as she tilted her head back ever so slightly.

She hummed to herself a bit, before she cleared her throat and deepened it a bit, before taking a step forward towards him and placing a finger in the center of his chest, only to place another finger infront of that one and walk them up a few steps, her nails ever so slightly poking him:

"hmm... sure. couldnt hurt now... welcome to the group, Grey..."

The then pulled her hand back and bent her elbow only as her hand was out in the handshake position, waiting for his physical response.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:09 pm

( NEHEHEEEE )

Grey could tell it might’ve been an iffy Alliance, but he remained patient. After all, Patience was a vertue. He then caught Tyler nodding back in response and he smiled, only to tilt his head in slight interest seeing the brother whisper something. Maybe some doubts—or something else entirely no doubt.

He then calmly kept eye contact with Taylor as she walked up to him, only to give a sparkle of amusement in his violet eyes feeling the clawed Fingers Walk up on his chest. But he still remained calm. Even with the nails poking at him.

Then upon being given approval, he smiled in a pleased manner and gave a respectful head bow, only to then elegantly take Taylor’s hand and shake it.

My pleasure.” he said smoothly, he then pulled his hand away and held it behind his back.

“ Trust me, it’ll come to use in the Arena. I keep my promises. “ then a dark glint was seen in his eyes “ though—I do have one single request. And don’t worry it’s nothing too taxing, matter of fact I think you two may enjoy it.” Grey said, his voice professional as he scanned Taylor then Tyler.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:25 pm

NHAHHAHA I LOVE THAT POSTTTT-)

Taylor shook his hand gingerly, then stopped and a malicious glintwas seen in her eyes, in a way. She squinted her eyes in a curious manner, and a tiny curve could be seen on the left side of her cheek from her mouth:

"Oh?... Do tell..."

Tyler remained silent like a good little brotherly minion, although he wore the same expression on his face as just like his sister was doing.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:38 pm

( EEE NEHEHEEEEE )

Grey saw the evil glints of approval from both parties—and heard his permission to speak, only to give a head tilt to the right.

I want you to kill Teff Fardust ” he said plain and simple. That rabbit girl was useless just like Newt, she couldn’t fight but at least Newt had some form of—-avoidance skill…and had a rather nasty guard dog.

Teff had no one and belonged to none. A perfect target.

And it was a shame….he genuinely found her adorable too. It—even made him feel slightly guilty but again..the guilt was slight.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:59 pm

Taylor blinked in silence. It took her a minute to remember who she was:

"The rabbit? The little barn girl?... mmm... alright. Game is game, after all..." She said

She grinned devilishly, and her brother began to look around for her to get a visual clue on what to look for in the arena
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:15 pm

( NEHEHE )

Grey smirked in a pleased manner and gave a thankful nod.

“ yes, that one. And indeed. But im nothing but fair, I’ll kill off lizard boys guard dog for you, I know you two have….a not so good… ‘ history ‘. It opens up the field for you to have him all to yourself too. “ Grey said, he made sure to keep his voice low in case anyone was listening.

Teff eventually walked out into the foyer and sighed heavily..she was wearing a brown coppery dress with frilled —things on her neck that rose up. She had golden eyeliner too that mixed well with the browns. Her dress was shoulderless.

Sam caught eye of the barn girl and felt her eyes widen slightly…for some reason…that coppery brown and sparkly dress..fit Teff well. She felt her heart race at the sight. Which just made her even more confused about herself…she’s not felt that, ever. Her brows furrowed in confusion.

But—as she watched Teff, she caught Grey talking with the Twins and it made her eyes narrow.

The hell are you doing? Sam thought with a small mental growl.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:47 pm

Taylor just smirked in silence, she felt her blood boil with that sweet feeling of vengeance. She however caught Sams eyeing and she saw the Rabbit walk in the foyer in her fancy costume.

She then backed up along with her brother, keeping a siren eye on the barngirl.

Newt watched all of this happen. He heard his name- he knew he was being talked about- yet he didnt catch the Teff bit- he noticed the smirks and the eyeing and he knew something was brewing.

Something felt even more wrong and off...

He remained where he was for now
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:33 pm

( I LOVE THAT POST NEHEHE )

Teff as she walked casually, felt the Twins eyes on her and she furrowed her brows as she looked over at them…looking purely innocent. Her Features were soft and unsure—almost puppy dog like. But she did notice their outfits and smiled, she gave them an approving eye sparkle.

Yes they were—assholes…to put it lightly, but they still dressed well. She’ll give them that. She caught Grey too who was walking away from them.

And her eyes widened, her jaw dropped a little and she felt her heart flutter like mad.

Grey felt Teff’s gaze and he just gave a charming flirtatious smile, pretending like nothing was wrong, yes they’ve had a small argument. But still..he knew how to work his way around her.

Teff eventually made her way along side the rest, feeling extremely underdressed near the others now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:15 pm

The Twins ignored her gaze, and went along chatting with eachother.

Fortunoutly for Teff, she wasnt the least underdressed out of all of the tributes. Newt just stood looking at the floor again, in his plain ashy attire. He had no makeup whatsoever, the only thing they did different was cleaned the real ash from his face... But that was before the dressing even began.

A male Capitolite, Lyvok, walked over. He was in a casual black suit and tie and he had gray hair and blue eyes. He was an older fellow, yet he spoke like a butler:

"Right. This way to the chariots."

He then swiftly turned and lead them down a long dimly lit hallway and out to some outer-stable areas.

It was indoors at one end of the giant L-shaped stadium. The chariot would take off and do its round, then exit through the L-half. The stables were shaded, and the stadium was filled- mostly by force- with all of the district-people. Only very few people cheered. Lyvok spoke:

"Right, go to your assigned chariot and sit tight. Remember to smile and wave."

Newt blinked. He had gone all thr way down to the end of the chariot line and hopped upon his. He just stood there awkwardly, not really knowing what to do. His female counterpart joined him in silence. Their two black horses shook and neighed, wanting to run.

Other tributes filed into theirs as well, the Twins taking pride in their bright red chariot to match their district. They stood with pride as they practiced their waves and gestures to an invisible crowd- the both of them looking absolutely stupid to Newt. They looked like fools. Yet, their foolish behaviour did not occur to them in the moment. They were so caught up in themselves they had ignored everybody elses presence.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:37 pm

( AAAAA I LOVE THAT POSSST AND I LO V E LYVOKS NAME OMG-)

As the rest followed Lyvok, Teff caught Newts outfit in the crowd, Even t h e n Newt still had something with the straps on his ashy suit. She felt it suited him quite well in her opinion. She gave him a complimentary smile.

Her dress was just a coppery brown—party dress you’d take to a prom or something. She then caught Sams outfit….she truly did look brutish with those furred shouldered pads. She tilted her head and studied her from the spot she was at.

And yet—something about It was…luring…it screamed power to her. She felt her cheeks burn ever so slightly only for her eyes to widen and shake her head.

Knock it off— Teff scolded internally, only to then lock her emotions up once more. Fox—was better at it than she was.

Once they made it down the hall way, Teff did as instructed and searched for her chariot, it didn’t take too long since they had brown horses with white flecks on their rump. Teff smiled at the horses, at least there was something familiar for her. She ran her hand along the snout of one of them and smiled warmly.

The horse just puffed softly and flicked its tail calmly. Taking a second or more, she got up on the chariot, her shoes clanking a little as she eventually stood to the far left.

Her District 9 partner eventually made his way over, he had black hair and chestnut skin. He just wore a dark brown leather suit, it wasn’t much. The boy had blue eyes to him. He made his way up to the chariot and calmly stood beside Teff.

Grey made his way in to his chariot which was black but had golden Mandela designs on the side, he smoothly and elegantly made his way on to his chariot. His bird tail on the end of suit swung gracefully as he climbed on.

He made it over to the left as his District 1 female counterpart made it on with him. She had blonde hair as well and fair skin, the feather like objects poofed around her neck like a lions mane or a peacock. They had black horses.

Sam and her District 9 equivalent both heaved themselves up on the chariot as well and headed over to their spots. Sam crossed her arms and just huffed. They had gray horses.

With that, they all waited for Lyvok to give them the go as they listened to cheers. Eventually they’d take their route through the circle city and round back.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:56 pm

As the rest of the tributes got settled, Lyvok made his way a few feet before slapping the District 1's horses, causing them to take off and go.

He would wait for each chariot to make thair round first before sending out the next district. Matter of fact, he didnt even need to. The horses were well-trained enough to know when to run and where to go, all the tributes had to do was just as he said; to smile and wave.

The district 3 chariot eventually took off after district 1 and 2, causing the Twins to be now in the sunlight infront of millions. They both smiled wide and waved as their costumes glittered and glinted in the sun, they practically shone.

Eventually they had made their way sround and out the other side following the other two chariots out of the L-shaped stadium.

Newts chariot would be last, this his horses had waited for the others to take off before his had followed
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:16 pm

( YASSSS HFYDSGBYG )

Grey and his District 1 partner, Gimmick, both waved as soon as they were out in the sunlight, waving their hands elegantly with charming smiles. Both looked like Greek gods and goddesses as their golden clothes practically shimmered and glowed just like the twins of District 3.

Their horses trotted and remained well behaved.

Grey even gave a few winks to the Capitolites were lining the streets and Gimmick blew flirtatious kisses. Like the Twins they were eating this up. The two Districts would have the Capitol eating out of the palm of their hands by the end of the day.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:14 pm

NHEHHEHEH Y A S S S S S I LOVE THATSTT-)

Lyvok went over and smacked District 5's horse, causing them both to neigh and take off after District 4. They were a little less- tame... than all the others. The little redheaded girl jolted and fell on her behind as well as her 25 year old counterpart, the both of them in sparkly bronze clothes representing their district of Power.

They unstablly made their round before making it out the other end, their their horses proceeded to be tazed and restrained.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:49 pm

( EEEE NEHEHE THANK AND OOOP-ALSO AFTER THIS SECTION WANNA SKIP TO THE INTERVIEWS THEN TO THE ACTUAL ARENA? CUZ NGL I CANT W A I T FOR THAT PARRRRTTTT. )

Sam was waiting for her turn as well Teff.

Sam just snickered as she saw the horses bolt out ahead of themselves. She kept her arms crossed and waited in a mildly impatient manner.

Teff sighed a little with furrowed brows as she leant back against the seat of her chariot with her hands behind her back. She didn’t…really care for this part….actually she didn’t care for any of the Games at all. She just wanted to go home back to the farm again but still.

She then looked behind her at Newt, he was the last one out of all of them. She gave him a soft smile as she landed her eyes on the District 12 boy. But as she did, she spotted his simple outfit and she, was honestly impressed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:53 pm

NHEHEHEHEHE Y E S S SS S S AND I THOUGHT WE ALR DID THE INTERVIEWS W VOLTA-? UNLESS THERES MORE? BUT EEEE Y A S S S S S S -)

Lyvok eventually made it over to Sams chariot's horses, and smacked them as well. He didnt wait, as he made his way down the line quickly to finish up. Once sams chariot took off he immediatly kept going, eventually getting to Teff. After 11's took off after Teffs, the last chariot was smacked out and took off after 11's chariot.

Newts female counterpart stood up and attempted to at least wave to the crowd, however Newt was quiet and unnerved. He sat himself down on the chariots wooden floor actually, not caring if that was frowned upon or not.

Fox was watching from a glass suite in the nosebleeds with his mother watching all of the chariots go by. He was monotone as always infront of his mother, however he let the tiniest smirk slip upon seeing Newt sitting down in his chariot, he remembered him immediatly.

Volta sneered silently at him, yet remailed collected and quiet as she waited for the chariots to end.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:00 pm

( YEYE WE DID DO THOSE BUT THERES ALSO THE TV SHOW INTERVIEWS WITH THE FLICKERMAN GUY THEY DO BEFORE THE BIG GAMES. AND HTDGHTSFH THE BOIS I LOVE THEMB. )

Sam’s chariot calmly trotted off out into the sunlit Capitol. She stood tall and immediately began waving even though she had a mild scowl on her face. She hated the Capitol people with a burning passion. Her male counterpart immediately started waving in a more friendly manner.

Teff’s Chariot went out as told, they were also calm unlike the district 5’s horses. The farm girl just gave an elegant yet simple wave with a soft gaze, making sure to put on a good show. Her male counter part waved as well but it was kinda half assed.

Sam caught Fox’s monotone expression and Volta’s sneer, she didn’t know they were looking at Newt. She just kinda gave a glare of her own towards them both. Only to bare her own sharpened teeth with a sneer.

Her male counterpart noticed and he immediately grabbed her by the arm and kinda yanked her to his side and whispered in her ear in a hushed manner.

“ Are you nuts? You’re going to get yourself in trouble.” He growled, but he sounded more concerned for her safety.

Sam scoffed and yanked herself away only to glare at him.

Does it look like i give a damn? I can handle myself.” Sam snapped, she then huffed and continued waving regardless. Her male counterpart just frowned and looked away only to continue waving as well.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:13 pm

JDDJKSSODOD U WANNA SKIP NOW?)

Newts female cou terpart recognized that her partner was currently doing a very frowned upon move, however being a 12-er as she was silent and nervously kept waving, hoping she also wouldnt be frowned on as well because of his actions.

Volta caught Sams sneer on her way out, and the fire in her eyes grew more enraged.

As soon as 12's chariot left through the gates, she stood up in a bold fury and swiftly walked out. Fox turned to her and got up as well only to wuickly follow her out the doors.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:59 pm

( EEEE YEYE SOUNDS GOOD IF YOURE UP FOR IT AND O O O P-NAHAHAHA I L O V E THAT POSST. BTW IM DELIBERATELY HAVING SAM GET HERSELF IN TROUBLE SO WE HAVE REASONS FOR VOLTA TO ACT ON THE AVOX IDEA. )

Eventually as all of them made their rounds, Gray and his female counterpart Glimmer were the first to hop off, after returning. Gray had a proud yet smug and somehow charming smile on his face. He couldn’t wait for the games and to actually use his alliance with the district 3 Twins. He couldn’t wait for the downfall of that stupid rabbit.

He couldn’t wait for his alliance to win. And he kept to his word, he always made sure of that.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:09 pm

JDBDKJSKSDJJDJXKXX AND EEEEEE YEYEYEYEYE OFC OFC. CAN U SKIPS BC U PLAYIN CAESER?)
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:27 pm

( YEYE ALSO I REALIZED SINCE WE HAD THIS IN THE WAY FUTURE IMMA MAKE IT CAESARS SON, THE BRO NOT GONNA BE ALIVE AT THIS POINT LOL. OKAY LETS A GOOOOO. )

After the Chariots, the tributes had little time to get out of their outfits, only to be shucked into a more presentable outfit for the International Interviews so to speak. At first they did it in front of Fox and Volta, but now, Newt and everyone else would be on live television for all of Panem to see. Normally the Tribute parade wasn’t the same day as the interviews but to save precious time the Capitol has decided to do things differently.

In a room inside of one of the Capitol buildings was huge giant broadcasting stage, one giant TV screen was seen and a stage that looked like it belonged to the Grammys was seen. And a whole row of bleachers in front of the stage were filled to the brim with Capitolites. This was Newts nightmare….but to people like Taylor and Tyler, they’ll thrive.

Suddenly a familiar horn like tune was heard and the lights flashed on and a tall man was seen trotting along on stage, he wore a maroon suit and had gorgeous black hair with brown eyes. His entire suit was maroon and he was 6 feet tall. Like Lucky and Caesar Flickerman, this man was next in line.

Magnus Flickerman now stood on stage as he placed two fingers on his left ear as a mini microphone was able to project his voice.

“ testing testing—“ he said, his voice ever so cheerful as the showman himself was grinning wide. “ Cameras rolling? Are we on?” He said, and a few people on the other end of the mic gave him the green light to go ahead.

He then looked back in front of the crowd of Capitolites who were silent as the broadcasting crew turned the cameras on and connected to everyone’s TV’s in Panem.

A small bit of silence followed then he started his performance.

“ Welcome all of Panem to the 78th hunger games revival! Or—is it the 79th?…” he suddenly then looked to the left “ 78th? “ he then nodded and looked back.

“ pardon my memory, we’ve had so many of these in the past it’s only just now been reawaken by our lovely madam President Miss Volta. Smart move on her end otherwise we wouldn’t be able to see all of these bright shining faces today! We wouldn’t be able to see the amazing talent that the districts have given to us! And you, wouldn’t be able to see me, Magnus Flickerman, a man’s bloodline that needs no introduction,  So give our madam President a round of an applause!. “ Magnus had said and outstretched his arm towards the bleachers and the cameras.

And just like that, everybody in the bleachers uproars in cheers and claps for the President and her son. In which Magnus honestly had no idea if they were present or were watching from their home, all he could do was play his role.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:38 pm

AWWWHSBDJFJKDKF THR BABYYYY AND EEEE Y A S S )

Volta and Fox were there, they were sitting way up top in their own little chamber. They wouldve been watching from home- however Sam's stunt pissed off the president enough for her to come in person, in case she tries any other bullshit to disrespect her or her son.

Volta sat with a bold and calm stature, while Fox sat to her right, presenting as the good little soldier she raised him to be- monotone and robotic still.

They both sat awaiting the interviews, Volta giving a manipulative charming smile and a few waves and nods in response to the clapping.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum