The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(THG) The Fox and the Rabbit

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

(THG) The Fox and the Rabbit - Page 2 Empty (THG) The Fox and the Rabbit

Post by soapster Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Topic:

Set 300 years in the future, the Hunger Games seem to practically rise from the grave as new powers takes control of the Capitol and its surrounding districts.

This is the thrilling tale of a District 10 farmgirl, a District 12 miner boy and the son of the Capitol itself.

Will you win the Games?

Characters:

Teff - /Checkmate

Fox - /soapster

Sam - /Checkmate

Newt - /soapster

Mars - /Checkmate

Volta - /soapster

Umber - /Checkmate

Twins (Taylor & Tyler) - /soapster

Grey - /Checkmate

**More characters to be added soon**

Last edited by soapster on Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

(THG) The Fox and the Rabbit - Page 2 Empty Re: (THG) The Fox and the Rabbit

Post by Checkmate Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:37 pm

( NEHEHE THE BOI )

Sam eventually made her way up to the stage amongst the others, she stood on the far left of Teff’s side and crossed her arms. A scowl seen clear as day on her face, she didn’t pay any of them any mind, at least not too much. Her right eye angled towards the other tribute and flared her nostrils in acknowledgment only to look back out into the crowd.

Teff took notice of both, she could tell the blonde didn’t wanna be here either, she could also sense Newts unease too, she just sighed heavily and looked back out.

Umber had picked many more names, there had to be at l e a s t 24 Tributes. Eventually after the majority of the 24 had come up to the stage. Umber dipped his hand into the bowl again and grabbed the final piece of paper, the final name to be called today.

he opened it and grinned.

“ And the final tribute for District 1, Grey Dayshire!” Umber called.

Grey heard his name be called out and shrugged casually, the boy was 17 years of age too. He calmly strode out of the crowd and into the walk way. He had gorgeous white hair and rare beautiful violet eyes, his skin looked whitely pale too. His features sharp as he strode with confidence up to the stage.

He looked like he didn’t belong in this rubble…in the games..but yet here he was. A swan in the fray.

He immediately caught Teff’s eye and she locked eyes with him, her eyes widened ever so slightly as her mask broke. And she I n s t a n t l y. Thought he was the most gorgeous man to walk the earth. She swore she felt her heart flutter almost instantly.

But she wouldn’t allow it, she locked it up the best she could. And her mask was back up once more.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:57 pm

AWWWHWHDXHSJSJS THE BABYYYYY-)

Newt had watched the rest of the people walk up onto that dreaded stage. Then, he had seen Grey. He could tell from Teff’s reaction that he saw in his peripheries how she found interest in him immediatly.

Yes he could tell he was attractive, but given that Newt himself was a demisexual, his circumstances were different regarding attractiveness.

He did, however, find it amusing how Teffs mask somewhat slipped because of it, yet he had shown absolutly no change in his face.

He was an observer, he had learned to be still and be unnoticeable.

Hopefully being useful in the games.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:21 pm

( EE NEHE AND Y A S S S DEMIIIIIII OMG-THE BOI. I LOVE THAT POST )

Grey had eventually taken his place near Newts right, but obviously a lot more people separated him and Newt. He straightened his clothes out and stood tall as he lifted his chin. He looked like a living statue that he was so…p a l e. Like Lucifer himself was standing on the stage.

He held his hands behind his back and stared outward. However—he did catch Newt out of the corner of his eyes, he couldn’t help but crack a smile. He found the small lad rather adorable.

You don’t belong here either do you?.. Grey thought as he studied Newt. He had some amount of sympathy for him already.

It was short lived though as he looked out at the crowd.

Umber clapped his hands and beamed.

“ well then! There is our tributes for this year ladies and gents! And for the those that remain, wish your brothers and sisters luck. And for those that do remain not to worry, your time will come soon, but for now, take refuge. Sit back and relax as your representatives take action! “ Umber said, his voice ever so cheerful.

“ That is all for today my friends. Panem today, Panem tomorrow. Panem for forever!” Umber finished the ceremony with a theatric bow as he placed his right hand on his stomach.

The bullet train was off on the right side of Newt was gearing ready to go to ship them off to the Capitol and the training center.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:33 pm

JEHXJSJSOSJSOSZ AAA A A A A -)

Newt caught Greys stare as well, even without him looking at him directly. He could somehow just always tell, most likely because of his childhood… again…

Nobody could sneak up on Newt, really. At least not strangers. When he lets his guard down around those he tolerates, then thats an opportunity for one to strike- but as for now… it seemed he had a sixth sense for others staring.

He slightly flinched at the noise of Umbers microphone, his loud, booming voice resonating in his ears. As soon as Umber was finished, he had looked to his far side past other tributes and had seen the train.

Did he want to go? No. But did he want to get away from the millions of staring eyes? Yes.

He began to limp off towards the trains doors immediatly.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:46 pm

( NEHEHE )

The bullet train was long and futuristic, it was made of white metal and its windows were a blueish color. The train was able to go at speeds of over 100. It was f a s t. But once inside, it felt like nothing. On the inside it had velvet flooring, mahogany tables and well padded seats. Capitol colors of course, shades of violet and gray were present as well as flecks of gold.

As soon as Umber dismissed them, and as soon as Newt began to move, the other tributes moved easily past him. Not bating an eye.

Grey had calmly and leisurely headed over.

Teff followed as well…heading towards her execution. Her neck was bare and open and ready to be sliced off on the chopping block.

She d I d however catch Newt struggling to walk again and her gaze softened in sympathy. Her brows furrowed a little bit and she shoved passed the others and made it towards the smaller boy.

“ hey hey hey—“ she said softly, she then reached out a gentle hand, offering it to him for his support. Her warm hazel eyes angled upward to him and made eye contact. Basically her way of saying ‘ let me help you ‘.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:55 pm

MANXJSJSKSJSJSJ-)

Newt didnt stop, but he did somewhat slow himself down upon seeing the girl run over to him. He stole a rapid glance at her quickly before looking ahead, he began to limp again, over towards the train.

His body language was some form of reassurance that he was fine, it was nothing serious to him. He also wasnt much of a talker with strangers- if Teff- or anyone for that matter- wanted to befriend him, they would have to try harder.

He did, however, appreciate her concern, though. He continued to the bullet train and upon walking in, sat away from the crowd near the back end, leaving plenty of open space for his own comfort.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:03 pm

Teff took notice, she still felt bad in a way that he had a limp and just wanted to help…but as soon as she saw his body language, she kinda got the sense that he was okay.

She stood there and watched him walk up and into the train with ease and tilted her head with a small smile. However—it didn’t stop her slight embarrassment at her own reaction..maybe it wasn’t the right one to have. She scratched the back of her neck a little bit and headed up into the train herself.

Eventually she took her own seat and sat near the window. Only to calmly place her hands on her lap and glance out.

Sam and Grey had already made their way on to the train too. Sam sat near the middle and placed her legs on it, the right crossed over the left as she crossed her own arms. She just huffed angrily. Like the others—she despised having to be here.

Grey had calmly sat behind Teff’s car and crossed his right leg elegantly over the left. He caught notice of Newt sitting in the back and he tilted his head out of curiosity. It was clear they had an introvert on their hands.

He’s not gonna make it Grey thought in a matter of fact tone with the slightest bit of sympathy.

But that was his first mistake, n e v e r underestimate the quiet ones.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:13 pm

HEHEHEHAHSHSHSHSSBEBWHWHHWB OOOOHOHOHHO-)

Newt felt Greys gaze… again.

He heard the rest of the tributes take their cars and take their seats- yet he couldnt focus on himself with someone staring at him.

Sure it was a quick curious glance, but Newt was overstimulated enough, he just wanted to be alone- by himself again.

Matter of fact, that was most likely the worst part about being chosen as a tribute. Being picked was a close second- but being around thousands of people-… worse.

In those few seconds Gray glanced at him, Newt became increasingly annoyed. He hunkered himself down a little bit, sliding into the seats a bit more as to try and hide himself, while still looking normal.

However, upon doing so he immediatly noticed the velvet- the nice furniture- the lights-… it was the fanciest place he had seen in his life.

And its just the train, too.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:49 pm

( WHEEEZE SSSH HE DONT KNOW NOTHING-)

Grey could sense that the boy wanted to be left alone and stared out his own window. Granting the poor hermit peace. He sat upright in an elegant fashion despite the Reaping clothes they wore. But if he had his casual clothes on—aka his s u i t, oh he’d be spinning heads.

Teff remained seated, staring out calmly out of the window at the other side of the square. Her shoulders were relaxed and she kept her hands on her lap. The rabbit had a natural simple beauty to her. She caught Newt out of the corner of her eye but she quickly looked back at the window, she didn’t wanna bother him too much.

Upon all the tributes boarding the train, the train closed its doors smoothly and took off at a speed of 400 miles per hour. But on the inside, the passengers wouldn’t tell the difference.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:29 pm

(A A A A A AA AA I LOVE ITTTT- ALSO I GOT NOTHIN ELSE FOR THIS SCENE U WANNA SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARRIVE?)
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:50 am

( O H, WHOOSPIE. YEYE SORRY LE SKIP )

Eventually they all arrived at the Capitol. It was futuristic just like everything else, it had tall towering skyscrapers with giant billboards of President Volta and council man’s Fox Soters faces with their names written below. The City Circle, the place where the Capitol’s citizens resided and the presidents mansion stayed could be seen as the train approached the looping road.

In the middle of the circular city however stood a g I a n t, granite three finger symbol. One that the famous Katniss Everdeen had used.

The symbol means, thanks, an admiration and goodbye to someone you love. District 12, Newts home are the ones that mainly use it. But due to historic events, everyone uses it now.

The City Circle which is also given the name the Capitol also houses a museum now of Old World Panem, Katniss Everdeen and 13’s rebellion are the majority of their focus for young Capitolites and District goers. Basically, all of Panels past history was there.

The museum didn’t hold however…was regarding anything about Lucy Gray. Her video tapes of her Hunger Games during young Coriolanus Snow’s time were destroyed….apparently the Capitol wanted to make s u r e, she was g o n e.

But the Capitol was a much freer city now than it was back then…however with President Volta involved it was clear it wasn’t going to be that way any time soon.

The bullet train pulled up to the Tribute Center, where the tributes would first begin introducing themselves to the president and her son. The tribute center still had its force field to this day, to prevent suicide and or—anything else.

The Tribute Center was a long gray building that had a taller building off to its right where the housing apartment for the Tributes to live stayed. The rooms were just as fancy and lavish as before if not more now. If  Newt thought the train was expensive…he has yet to see the apartment complex.

The bullet train eventually stopped and opened its doors for the Tributes to get out.

we’ve arrived at our destination, enjoy your stay. May the odds forever be in your favor “ a AI woman’s Navigator voice spoke.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:00 pm

Upon hearing the AI lady, Newt had rolled his eyes in slight at the small little phrase at the end.

He had gotten up. He stood up as rveryone else was leaving, and he was the last one to walk out as to not hold up the line.

As soon as he got out, however, his face widened slightly at his own awe;

This place was unreal.

Thr only resemblance to his home district was the grass. Thats it.

He stayed put where he was, staring around in awe at the massive capitol area, until he had followed the rest of the tributes inside the Tribute Center.

(ALSO IDK WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE OR WHATS SPOSED TO HAPPEN IK IM DUMB BUT LIKE PRETEND VOLTA AND FOX ARE WHERE THEY NEED TO BE SIDHAIDHDKSJ-)
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:42 pm

( IS OKAY NO WORRIES ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I WATCHED THE MOVIES SO ITS ALL GOOD. AND AWWH THE BOI. )

Teff followed behind Newt, Sam and Grey were ahead of the herd of the other tributes.

Teff took notice of Newts awe, she smiled at how cute he looked. Her eyes sparkled in amusement as she tilted her head. She wanted to speak to him….but seeing how he acted already she kept that part in.

Eventually like the rest she followed the herd inside the building. It was nothing new to her…yes she loved how-fancy and Hightech everything looked…but she knew what this view meant for all of them.

The lavish rooms, the fancy food. Even the clothes….it was a distraction…a way of saying “ you’re gonna die so enjoy it while you can “. They were given things that they were never gonna have, and it just sent chills down Teff’s spine.

Eventually as they all filed in, even Newt. A black haired lady with black eyeliner and grey eyes appeared, she wore an all black suit and was the instructor for the kids.

“ Each and every one of you will head into that door there and introduce yourselves to the President. State your name and District and show off your greatest skill. They’ll determine what to do from there, each and everyone of you will also eventually be given a mentor. Good luck. “ The instructor said.

To the right of her was in fact a door that lead into an elongated room, it was long and not so wide. A training dummy was placed inside as well as some weapons and a few tables of paints and anything else the other tributes needed.

On the far left side of that room, is a section where some of the game makers and President Volta and her son can oversee the Tributes. They were gifted a force field like window to protect themselves in case anyone tries to do something.

“ Now then. Who wants to go first?” The black haired woman asked as she looked at the crowd.

Teff just sighed heavily and crossed her arms calmly. She didn’t wanna make the first move.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:51 pm

JAHXJSJSJSSJS TYY FOO-)

Newt listened in on the woman. He took notice of her eyeliner, and slightly furrowed his right brow. He took notice of every little detail in a person- just from the trainride itself he knew each and every tribute, distinguishable by look and clothing, so he could remember later.

He stood in utter and complete silence as he then stared the ground, counting each and every particle in the tiles he found.

The room seemed to be silent.

—————

Meanwhile, Volta was sitting in her chair on the other side of the room, elevated a bit from the actual floor, Fox stood next to her chair. He was quietly tapping his foot, waiting for the tributes to enter while finding a way to silently entertain his wandering mind.

Standing in silence wasnt all that fun, after all.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:04 pm

( YEYE OFC, AND NEHE, I LOVE NEWT. )

The black haired woman, who was named Bellona sighed at the heavy silence. She seemed to look irritated, she was only here to do her job and these kids were making it difficult. She scanned them all.

“ Look Lady it’s clear none of us want to do shit” Sam mouthed off. She held a heavy stubborn attitude to her. Her eyes narrowed at their superior for now.

Bellona directed her sharp grey gaze and narrowed her eyes.

Speak once more and you wish you hadn’t “ she said coldly, basically threatening Sam if she spoke any further, she’ll become a Avox, people who are special prisoners who’ve been tortured and had their tongue cut out so they couldn’t speak anymore.

Sam went wide eyed, she knew what the instructor meant and she shrugged and looked away. Her brows furrowed.

Bellona sighed heavily and looked over the crowd of youngsters again. Bellona herself was at least 30 years. She spotted Newt who was looking down at the floor and pointed at him.

Young man, You’re up. ” Bellona practically ordered the poor thing.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:23 pm

JWHDJDJSOSJSJSJS I LOVE SAM DUDE-)

Newt didnt catch what Bellona meant at first, he had thought he meant another male tribute, so he continued to count his floor particles.

Upon some silence, and half of the tributes turning to look at him, he felt their gaze and knew she meant him.

He let out a sigh- a bit disappointed he had not finished his countings- yet he limped up to the doors, only to push it open and walk through.

Immediatly he felt the Presidents and her sons gaze upon him, and he internally flinched. Although when he looked up, he had seen them both.

It was his first time seeing the both of them in-person. He was slightly intimidated, yet he did not let it show.

However, he saw Voltas thick winged eyeliner and internally cringed.

what is it with you capitol people and eyeliner-…

Volta was silent, her harsh bold stare was cast upon him as she somewhat sneered. Fox, however, was perplexed. As soon as Newt walked in, his eyes widened. Sure he was a scrawny little thing with a limp- yet he found it adorable. He waited eagerly for him to speak.

whose that cutie down there-

Newt was silent. He did not want to speak, so Volta ushered her son with a hand wave, and upon seeing this, Fox spoke up:

“Name, district and skill.”

Newt flashed his gaze upon Fox, his polar piercing eyes struck him like lightning, almost. He blinked a few times, before he cleared his throat. His voice was a much higher pitch, yet a very soft one:

“um… Newt Thornlock- district twelve…”

He was silent, trying to find his words. He looked down at the floor, before looking Volta right in her eyes:

“Im- good at… uhm- avoiding-?”

Fox gave a little quiet giggle and Volta elbowed him in the side lightly, then proceeded to wave him on:

“of course hes a district 12 boy… its good to weed out the weak, I guess…

Fox looked quite down at her side note as he watched Newt walk out. That boy intrigued him- he felt… fluttery almost after seeing him- the way his eyes looked directly into his… He liked him- thats all he knew now.

Newt however, heard her comment and, while walking out of the same door he had gone through, -back turned- sneered to himself. He despised disrespect to the undeserved.

He would show them.

He would show her

After walking out he stood off to the side of the building, behind the rest of the tributes, and had resumed counting his floor-particles.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:50 pm

( DYFYFYV YAY ALSO AAAA I L O V E THAT POSSST, AND GIRL DID YOU NOT LEARN FROM HISTORY 12 IS N O T WEAK-)

Volta would indeed be shown wrong, and a certain mockingjay would be proud upon seeing Newts determination and sneer. Let’s just say—the President had in it for herself.

Once Newt slammed the door Bellona took notice and sighed heavily. She watched him walk off to the side and she crossed her arms. She huffed—she decided to keep an eye on him just in case…as well as Sam.

“ Alright—“ Bellona acknowledged. She then scanned the crowd, wondering who to pick out next. Then—her eyes landed on Sam and she smirked ever so slightly.

9 you’re up. “ she said coldly.

Sam looked up and furrowed her brows for a split second only to roll her eyes. She growled and marched onward, she saw more like heard Newt slam the door and she smirked.

Good kid Sam thought with amusement. Much like Newt she hated the Capitol people.

The blonde walked over to the door and swung it open a little. She had tanned skin from working on the fields and a tad bit of muscle. Her District was quiet—but she was most certainly n o t.

She lifted her chin as soon as she walked in and she looked both of Fox a n d Volta in the eyes. Her own rich brown eyes showing contempt as she crossed her arms. She was clearly challenging them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:57 pm

BHABCJSHJSHS ONFG I LOVE HER-)

Volta and Fox had watched her stride in, and immediatly upon seeing her challenging demeanor, Volta narrowed her eyes and Fox made himself more guarded- more professional as he stared down at her.

Volta did so as well, she motioned to Fox again with a hand wave.

Fox made his voice more commanding in a sense- trying to level out the playing field with this district 9 tribute. However, the both of them were slightly impressed seeing how a tribute from a quiet district was… not exactly fitting of their placement.

They had shown no such shock, however, they kept those feelings internal:

“Name, district and skill”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:18 pm

( EEE NEHEHE IM GLAD YOU DO.)

Sam saw Volta narrow her eyes and she flashed a toothy smirk, showing her fangs, like a certain tribute in the far past, she filed them down and made them look like literal fangs. She took inspiration from Enobaria as well as the famous or possibly infamous Johanna Mason.

She chuckled, her voice was rougher—deeper but it had…a type of scratchiness to it.

“ District 9, Sam Westbrow. “ Sam spoke calmly. She looked over at the tables and spotted an axe only to smirk.

why don’t I just show you?” she said then strode up to the table and grabbed it, she lifted it a bit and flipped it around a few times in her left hand.

Much like Grey, she was good with axes.

Her eyes flicked up to the dummy and she swiftly swung her axe in a flash of light, she let go of it and the axe spun around in the air, creating a ‘ wobbling ‘ type air of a sound and in a flash, the axe hit d e a d in the dummy’s forehead.

It caused the dummy’s head to tilt back a bit but eventually bring itself forward, the axe was deep into its head.

Sam grinned in a toothy manner and she slyly looked up at the two Capitolites.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:08 pm

Volta kept her narrowed eyes, unphased at Sams axe-weilding skills. She had seen many skills in her day- many talented individuals… Yes it was great aim- yet… she just didnt seem to be impressed.

Fox, however, widened his eyes just a bit.

Holy shit- shes good…

Fox was more… easily impressed. He was never taught how to fight- he couldnt protect himself if he tried-… thats kindof what the peacekeepers and guards were for. Thus he became in awe at the different skillsets the tributes walked in with.

He was unimpressed with Newts, however, but thats because he hasnt seen him in action yet. Either way he let it slide as he found the small boy adorable.

Volta soon waved her on, her face unchanging. Sam would make a wonderful… deadly tribute… a force to be reckoned with…- yet the President did not appreciate the disrespect she was given. She paid no mind- however, and she waited for the next tribute.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:02 pm

( NEHEHEE I LOVE THAT POST )

Sam saw Fox’s reaction and she smirked at least she got a reaction out of someone, she took notice of Volta’s unchanging face. She’ll make her see…..but—it also gave Volta a nickname from her.

Bitchy face— Same thought with frustration. But as soon as she saw Volta dismiss her, she sneered up at the both of them.

Then she opened her mouth wide, showing off her fangs, let her tongue hang out, only to aim a finger shaped gun at the inside of her mouth from the left side.

Then she ‘shot it ‘, only to cackle like a hyena and saunter off.

One would consider that she was—a b I t deranged…but that was a story for another time. She didn’t give Volta respect—because she hadn’t earned her respect. Nor did Fox.

The axe remained in the dummy’s skull. And Sam took her leave as she opened the doors with a proud lift of her chin. Her brown eyes flashing darkly in a challenging manner at Bellona.

peace of cake ” Sam sneered.

A small memory flashed in her own head.

It was a few years back..two years back..she was 16 then. An image played as a young 16 year old Sam was seen screaming in pure desperation but also—r a g e as she smashed her axe into someone’s skull. Her eyes wide with a burning vengeance.

The scene seemed to be of a simple farm house out in the wheat fields, she was standing in the kitchen…it was—still kinda an old time kitchen even though they’ve progressed with technology. The stove was on the left of her whereas cabinets were seen on her right as well as the sink. A wide window was seen behind her pouring the sunlight in the kitchen. The mysterious figure to which her axe was buried in the skull of was unseen.

The memory ended and she felt her face fall ever so subtly. But she smirked anyways and walked off to the back of the group where Newt was.

But—she stole a glance and locked eyes with Teff. Teff herself made eye contact briefly, her soft features looked just a bit harder than they usually were. But her hazel eyes showed a tad bit of interest in the honey badger.

Sam winked back at the rabbit girl in a flirtatious manner and stood beside Newt, she leant back against the wall and crossed her arms as she propped up her left leg against the wall. Bending it a little bit. She looked at Newt and noticed he was still staring at the ground.

watcha doing?” Sam asked, mildly interested yet also not.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye and soapster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:35 am

KABDJSHSJSJSJS OMFG I LOVE HERRRRRR-)

Newt had watched Sam open the doors from his peripheries, he saw her wink at the rabbit- her persona was just… weird to him. She was confident yet angry-… it made no sense.

“counting the particles on the tiles. And im not in the mood to be judged or treated like a toy.”

His voice was soft, his head still looking at the floor. He knew it was the district 9 girl- yet he didnt acknowledge her physically.

Too risky. He didnt want to be mean its just the last thing he wants is another bully before he dies.

Sam-… sam was weird yet, but she was better than the district 3 people-… they just seemed fuckin weird in general- they were twins, coincidentally picked- both averagely sized black haired individuals- they wore fancy dark teal blue clothes, and a few metallic patches on their shoulders, chests and backs.

Currently they were laughing to eachother. They were brutish twins, they seemed fairly deranged themselves, speaking in that raspy voice.

They would be… tough- to say the least… in these games…

Newt stayed in his position, despite all of this. So far he was at 463, still on one tile. He did not mean to be rude- like before- he was just avoidant. Scared, even.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:07 am

( EEE NEHEHE IM GLAD YOU DO X3. AND WHEEZE HELP—BUT ALSO O O H I LOVE THEM )

Sam listened to Newt and just grinned.

“ yeah yeah whatever shorty “ she said, it sounded playful but she could respect his wishes at least. She then eyed the twins-they were definitely crazy right off the bat. District 3 was also responsible for electronics and technology, they were considered the smart ones and were responsible for the famous Wiress and Beetee.

She flared her nostrils.

Fucking weirdos am I right?” she commented rather openly. She wasn’t afraid for them to hear it. Then she bursted out into a hyena like laughter. Then her mind trailed off to what Newt was talking about…she wasn’t exactly sure w h a t he found interesting in counting particle tiles…but oh well.

And well—her confidence and anger d I d make sense…or will in time. She wasn’t going to let others push her around anymore.

Bellona sighed heavily and scanned the crowd, she saw the District 3 twins and gave them a judgemental huff as a creeped out shiver ran down her spine. She glanced at Teff.

10 You’re up “ she announced.

Teff nodded calmly and casually walked up to the door like it wasn’t her first time doing this stuff..which it truly wasn’t. She grabbed the door and opened it, she greeted the room like it was an old friend. She glanced calmly up at the Capitolites and at the President and Fox as she walked towards the middle of the room.

She then stood front and center as she crossed her arms calmly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:31 am

JAHDJDJSJSJSJ-)

Newt rolled his eyes at her first comment towards him. It wasnt the type pf treatment he had wanted but- he never got treated the way he wanted growing up so- he was used to it to say the least.

However he made a flashy glance towards the twins upon her next comment and gave a quiet smirk and a snicker.

However, upon hearing the blatant disrespect, the twins almost simultaneously turned their heads, sneering dramatically as they sauntered up to them, the sister got up in Sams face:

“Look at the wheatie talkin shit over here. It looks like a thumb- Go back to plucking your weeds-“

The boy stood inches away from Newt as he grabbed his hair and yanked it up:

“Whose this little worm? Think this is funny? Huh?”

Newt was still, his smirk fell, yet he stayed calm. He also stayed silent.

“Not talking? Whats wrong, scared?”

Newt just stayed there, still and silent, the twins looked at eachother quickly and laughed, before looking back to both tributes

—————

Volta and Fox both went a little wide-eyed. A familiar face.

Fox leant in again:

“Name, district and skill”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:50 am

( OOP-NEHEHE )

Sam didn’t flinch at the sister of the two district 3 twins getting in her face. She just sneered in return, her brown eyes holding a fire behind them. However—upon hearing ‘ Wheatie ‘ she tilted her head to the left in an intimidating manner as her eyes flickered with an ember glow. Or so it seemed.

She then heard Newt being picked on—she saw him be lifted by his hair. She closed her eyes and chuckled only to get right back into the sisters face, staring directly into her eyes.

Listen tweedle dee and tweedle dumb. Let him go or I’ll show you what true crazy is like, cuz you two? You’re only scratching the surface. So I’ll say this one more time. L e t, h i m, g o.” Sam threatened, her voice serious now and a lower octave. No longer scratchy…

———

“ District 10, Teff Fardust. And playing dead.

Teff answered in a matter of fact tone of voice. She had annoyed look on her face as she looked at both of them. She wasn’t a fan of them e I t h e r. She always thought Volta was a bitch and Fox was a stuck up mommas boy. B u t, she wasn’t so disrespectful as Sam. However that didn’t mean she didn’t have attitude either.

“ but more specifically, survival.” she clarified. Playing dead was just apart of survival really…followed by foraging…and everything else really.

She gave an annoyed glance at Fox but other than that she remained calm.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum