The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(THG) The Fox and the Rabbit

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

(THG) The Fox and the Rabbit - Page 4 Empty (THG) The Fox and the Rabbit

Post by soapster Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Topic:

Set 300 years in the future, the Hunger Games seem to practically rise from the grave as new powers takes control of the Capitol and its surrounding districts.

This is the thrilling tale of a District 10 farmgirl, a District 12 miner boy and the son of the Capitol itself.

Will you win the Games?

Characters:

Teff - /Checkmate

Fox - /soapster

Sam - /Checkmate

Newt - /soapster

Mars - /Checkmate

Volta - /soapster

Umber - /Checkmate

Twins (Taylor & Tyler) - /soapster

Grey - /Checkmate

**More characters to be added soon**

Last edited by soapster on Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

(THG) The Fox and the Rabbit - Page 4 Empty Re: (THG) The Fox and the Rabbit

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:37 pm

( EEE NEHE, AND THE BOIII I LOVE HIMBB. )

Teff was somewhat at a loss for what to do—but she saw Newt…she saw how he painted those Mandelas on his arms and she smiled softly still. Newt looked like he was in his own world and she had to admit, those drawings did look beautiful.

She heard the Twins whispering and she narrowed her eyes slightly—she already hated them…but now even more so.

B u t, one thing she and Newt had in common was….she could use paints too. Not like him no…not with his artistic skill set. She couldn’t draw either. B u t, she could mask. She could mimic.

The rabbit headed over to the tables where the paint was, her eyes sparkled a little as she saw some water..some moss and dirt. The Twins were wrong..Newt wasn’t weird or strange..and she wanted him to know that.

And she’ll do so by dabbling in his own realm.

And so—she began to paint t o o.

Teff immediately grabbed a thin paint brush and grabbed some red paint and a bit of brown paint. She grabbed a palette too and began to mix into a dark crimson color.

She looked different now, focused and far more wiser and mature than previously.

She sat her right hand down on the table as she dipped her paintbrush tip into the brownish red mixture…the color of blood.

And began to paint tiny thin slashes on her arm.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:25 pm

MHEHEHHEHEEHEHEH-)

Upon Newt still fiddling with his artsy toys, a redhaired girl trotted up to him. She was around 15 or so, from District 11. She seemed somewhat kind- yet one could tell she was trying not to get too attached to anyone:

"Cool art-"

Newt watched her in his peripheries, gave her not even a full quick glance- just half a one- and was silent, thus causing the District 11 girl to trot off- skipping her way over to the table as well- and she had seen Teff begin to practically paint blood on her arm.

She smiled and whispered quietly to her:

"Thats so cool!"

She then grabbed a small little bludgeon and scampered off with it- just a little wooden bat.

Newt had glanced up at Teff from afar and kept a wary subtle eye on her- occaisionally stealing quick flashy glances; he was intrigued in her- her back was sort of sideways from where he was in the back- thus he couldnt quite see what she was doing...

Yet he was interested.

His curiosity never has won him over, however. Not to go up and talk to some stranger...

He had stayed put, doing as said, while also keeping a wary eye out for the pasty Career boy.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:12 pm

( AAA THE BABYS BOTH OF THEMM )

Teff looked over at the redhead girl and watched her trot off, she smiled warmly at the younger kid and nodded.

“ Thank you “ she said in a warm tone. She appreciated the District 11’s change of attitude. It was a nice change of atmosphere from the District 3’s…but she could kinda tell the redhead was doing somewhat of the same thing as her…trying not to get too attached to anyone. She sympathized with the younger kid. Her brows furrowed though.

She’s only 15……1 5…..and the poor kids not gonna get to see the light of day again….. Teff thought as her eyes showed a heavy sympathy for the red haired girl that was trotting off to who knows where.

The District 11 would most likely not get to see her family again….she was probably scared too…

All of them were scared. Well..so it seemed the District 3’s looked fearless as well as Sam. Grey didn’t seem to be scared either….Newt—she wasn’t sure what was going on in his mind. She had felt the District 12 boys eyes on her and she could tell he was watching. But she paid no mind yet.

Teff kept her brows furrowed as she watched the District 11 scamper away. She looked down at her arm and sighed heavily, trying to focus on the games. She kept painting away. Eventually, she had a good amount of slashes and smears on her arm and she smiled and nodded at her handy work.

She then grabbed some dirt and water and began to mix it a little bit. She had placed a handful of dirt into the palette and purée the water cup into the mix. Creating a bit of mud. She then gingerly scooped up the mud with two fingers and began to smear it on places near the blood slashes and places far away from it.

The rabbit girl was too focused to not even notice someone was now standing behind her.

Impressive. ” a rich British voice was heard behind her.

Teff felt herself tense up and she quickly looked over her shoulder only to make eye contact with Grey, who still kept his charming smile. It never seemed to fade or leave. His violet eyes just as soft.

They lured her in—-those gorgeous eyes…they were like pieces of amethyst to her. Her own hazel eyes sparkled and she felt her heart flutter just a bit. His face looked like it was chiseled and carved from Greek stone. At least to her

Grey noticed and chuckled softly.

“ Hey now, ain’t it rude to stare?” He said with a cheeky grin.

Teff felt her face warm up and she looked away and back at her arm with a shy aura. Her mask was crumbling again.

“ Sorry—and thank you, from the earlier comment. “ Teff replied, then she huffed a little, the huff filled with a bit of attitude and she looked up at him.

“ Actually shouldn’t you be training?” Teff asked, her voice filled with a bit of attitude and snark to it, but it was playful.

Grey laughed slightly and leant against the table.

“ I’ve trained my entire life for this love, I’m good. And of course—actually, I should be asking you the same thing. Shouldn’t y o u be training?” Grey said smoothly.

Teff rolled her eyes and she looked back at her hand.

“ I suck at it. Can hardly land a headshot. Just ask the president I’m sure she’s seen me last round. And ..” she began then looked back up at Grey, her brows furrowed upon realization. “ You’re a career arent you?” Teff said.

Grey smirked and winked “ right on the money sweetheart. “ he answered.

Teff immediately began to feel uneasy and lesser than him, she was physically weak and couldn’t fight at all. And this man right next to her was practically a Greek god for strength compared to her.

Grey spotted the fear and he smirked and tilted his head.

“ I’m not gonna hurt you if that’s what you’re thinking “ he spoke up.

Teff listened and chuckled “ I—yeah right..” she murmured awkwardly.

Because t h a t s for the arena. Teff thought.

Grey smiled softly once again and stood directly behind her, his body heat could now easily be felt by her and she tried her damndest to focus as she looked back at her arm and tried to work on it more. She just needed some moss and that was it.

Grey tilted his head again.

“ okay but what are you doing though?” He asked.

Teff didn’t look at him she was too focused.

“ you’ll see. “ she murmured, she was basically making herself a c o r p s e. It was what she did last round. Her eyes darted to the moss and she shredded it up, she then grabbed the glue and put some of it on the bottom of the moss. Only to then dabble some of the moss on her arm.

Grey raised his brow, he thought it was stupid and a bit freakish….at least at first. Then—it began to click and he tilted his head again.

“ Disgusting—“ Grey openly commented.

Teff snorted “ But useful. Just wait till you’re in that arena and you’ll think twice. “ she fired back.

Yes it was gross..yes it was unsettling…but this move saved her life.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:24 am

HDHDHDHDJDDHDHD I LOVE HIMMMM OML-)

Newt had begun to eavesdrop on their convorsation as he was still playing with the now-hardening balls of paint. His head was face down at his toy- he looked just like he was in his own world with it-... yes he was, yet he was also listening in on the Career farther beyond him with the District 10 girl.

His face lay unchanging from its stature or position- yet he internally cringed.

how can she be comfortable like that-

Suddenly he felt a pair of eyes on him. He snapped his upper body in that direction- upwards a bit, and he had seen those piercing pale blue eyes of Fox Soter.

He was alone- which was strange... he was watching Newt- frankly admiring him. He kept his face monotone as Mother had instructed- yet he felt weird. He felt light- like he was floating as soon as the miner boy looked back at him.

He admired his painted arms- he even noticed the small lizards...

ohhhh i see now-

It all somewhat made sense to him now. Newt quickly blinked and averted his gaze- unfortunoutly by the Twins. He flinched as he saw them already walking over to him.

Tyler sat himself right next to Newt, dramatically pressing up against him to make it uncomfortable. Taylor bent down a bit and placed her hands on her knees- and upped her voice like she was talking to a dog:

"Is that your boyfriend? Is that your boyfriend? Go get him, boy- Fetch."

Newt visibally cringed at her words, and felt extremely overwhelmed at the moment with Tyler pressing into him.

He was silent. He would not answer. He just held his head down and closed his eyes calmly- waiting for this hell to be over with.

Fox had left by now slyly, and Taylor just kept poking at Newt:

"Whats wrong little worm? Cat got your tongue?"

The Twins both proceeded to let out an ungodly snicker amongst themselves, making Newt shiver a bit

Last edited by soapster on Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:45 pm

( EE EHE THANK U IM TRYING- AND AAAA THE BOIS BUT ALSO OOP—THE BEBE )

Grey and Teff were in their own world, that is—until she heard the ungodly snickering from the Twins. She whipped her head around to them and saw how Tyler was pressing uncomfortably close to Newt, she saw Taylor blocking him.

And she saw Newt…..how uncomfortable he looked…like he was almost being tortured. Her hazel eyes hardened and she felt herself march forward on her own. Her body acted on its own. She wasn’t sure what was going on—but knowing the twins it was nothing good.

Grey noticed Teff heading over them all and furrowed his brows.

“ Teff-“ he warned. Trying to drag her back.

H E Y!” Teff barked out at the Twins. Her hazel eyes filled with a rare fire.

Grey just sighed heavily and crossed his arms, he did nothing and would only step in unless necessary.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:47 pm

JBSJSHDKDJD-)

Taylor turned towards her in a snap upon hearing her march up, she gave a devilish smirk as she made her tone mocking and provoking in a soft manner:

"Oh look who decided to join the party!..."

Tyler looked up and over, his position unchanging:

"The hell happened to you? Did whitey over there toss you in the dumpster?"

Both Twins snickered again, then Taylors smirk dropped a bit as she slowly walked forward, getting all up in Teffs business, giving her the occaisional look down the up motion with her eyes as if judging:

"Stay out of this little bunny foo-foo... You dont wanna end up like dirt canvas over there..."

Newt again was hearing all of this- yet he did not change his stature or expression. He stayed utterly and completely still.

Most of the time he could only really use his skills if somebody else was getting violent-...

And if he actually had free hands
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:12 pm

( THEYRE RUTHLESS )

Grey just rolled his eyes upon hearing his mention, but he kept an eye on the group. But….in his honest an opinion Taylor was right…Teff should stay out of it. He calmly waited and watched it go on.

Teff stopped as soon as Taylor made her way over and scanned over. She felt her bones be lit a flame hearing the taunting remark about the ‘ bunny foo-foo ‘ part and Newt being called a dirt canvas.

She then heard the dumpster remark.

“ No—I did this myself “ she responded curtly to Tyler. She felt they at least deserved an answer. But then she listened….her eyes narrowed slightly…she couldn’t fight….she could only use her brains. Did she really wanna risk it? Taylor was giving her an out….and she didn’t really have any…true trouble with them…they were just solely picking on Newt. But she didn’t want Newt to be the brunt of it. He didn’t deserve it.

Teff took a moment and closed her eyes only to take a deep sigh. She needed to play smart. She then—shifted. Again. She looked innocent…

“ You’re right, I don’t. “ she said softly, her facial features looked softer and more puppy dog like. Weak.

“ After all, both of you two are far stronger than I am. Just a dumb little farmers girl. What do I know?” She said, no undertones—no nothing. She seemed genuine and yet it was all an act. But she desperately wanted to get them away from Newt. Hell her voice sounded like it had a pout to it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:24 pm

AKBXJDJSSKDJ-)

Taylor snickered at her first remark:

"says alot about you, foo-foo..." She followed it up with a laugh then proceeded to furrow her brows in confusion- yet it quickly went away.

Unfortunately for Teff, her act was useless in that moment as Taylor just shooed her with her hand:

"Alright- go on now go shove your head in the dirt, pipsqueak..."

She then swiftly turned herself and began to walk back towards Newt. He had heard her heels getting louder as she came closer, he again- was entirely stationary.

Taylor then stepped right infront of him and bent her upper half down to his level, so relitively low, and grabbed his ears with both hands and slowly shook it side to side:

"Look at you, little dirt boy... you wont last five minutes in there..."

Newt was silent, even as she tightened her grip on his ears leaving them somewhat red. She eventually let go and she then forcefully shoved his chin upwards to her with one hand, forcing his eyes open almost.

With her other hand she lightly stroked his neck, before grabbing it, digging her nails into his skin. She wasnt choking him- no. Just hurting him.

The physical contact made him cringe visibally, he shook at his neck being contacted- especially by the Twins- it wasnt good. He hated having his more vulnerable areas contacted by anyone- for example his neck and his stomach especially. He never lets anyone near them willingly... well- strangers at least.

The Twins just laughed at his reactions, glancing at eachother here and there- They enjoyed other peoples misery
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:43 pm

( O O P—THE POOR BEBE )

Teff felt her ears burn in slight embarrassment when she noticed that her act didn’t work. She h a t e d that nickname ….and to be honest she wondered what it made her look like in the Twins’s eyes. However—she was thankfully spared once the sister turned away, and yet—her heart broke upon seeing Taylor practically c h o k e him. Even though he wasn’t physically—it just looked like it to her.

Teff furrowed her brows and was about to dart forward as she reached out in desperation. Then—Grey grabbed Teff’s shoulder and yanked her back.

They’re hurting him!” She growled as she glared at Grey.

Grey kept his eyes narrowed slightly.

“ Cmon, he’s useless anyways “ he said openly, yes Newt proved him wrong earlier….but he still thought Newt was useless in a way…right now it showed a lot about him…Newt couldn’t fight and Taylor was right—-Newt was probably gonna die in those games. When he was up against Tyler earlier….it was like luck..and it was one person. Let’s just say—Grey had mixed feelings on Newt and he couldn’t see why Teff cared about him.

Teff’s eyes widened and her hazel eyes burned in a bit of fury as she forcefully shoved Grey away from her.

Fuck you! I can’t believe you said that! “ Teff snapped, she felt useless herself right now. Her attempts failed—and Newt was getting hurt.

Grey grunted and stumbled back, his eyes wide with shock only to eventually narrow.

“ well sorry for being brutally honest sweetheart, the man can hardly lift a finger! We’re supposed to be training right now and you know what he’s doing? Fucking drawing reptiles on his arms for god sake! And if that’s not useless to you then I don’t know what is. They’re right, the kids not gonna make it in the damn hunger games. You two really are made for each other.” Grey Said coldly and turned around marched off. His eyes narrowed as he brushed off his chest.

And he meant the you two are made for each other being friends, nothing more. Both were useless, both couldn’t fight.

Teff was just standing there wide eyed and speechless. She was left with the sounds of Newt being hurt and the words of Greys voice in her head.

Sam-had finished training in the simulation room by now and was seen walking out of the room, the door sliding open smoothly and upon seeing the Twins choking Newt. Her eyes widened with rage, only to then roll them.

Can’t last for two minutes without me being gone can ya? Sam thought with frustration.

Sam then began marching up towards the Twins and Newt in utter silence, her eyes narrowed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:53 pm

JSHXJSJSKSJ-)

Eventually Taylor lightened her grip but held her hand on his neck.

Even the lightest touch now made Newt harshly shake her hand off his neck. Taylor and Tyler both snickered in amusement, seeing it as a game almost.

However, Taylor turned with that amused smug smirk to face the hyena:

"Ooh, I see Wheaties back from the grain fields.." Both her and Tyler vusted a gut laughing at that.

Afterwards Tyler eventually attempted to add to Newts own torture by moving his hand towards Newts stomach, and as soon as it got within inches Newt began to shake that part of his body again, trying to evade it- to ward off the hands he so despised.

Unfortunoutly it didnt, as once Tyler even lightly grazed his skin, Newt hunched forward best he could trying to protect that part of himself, making Tylers hand move away and both siblings laughed.

Yes. They were ruthless. And if Sam or Teff didnt let up, they would become another target
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:02 pm

Sam tilted her head coldly to the left, her eyes narrowed as she listened, she saw Newt trying to shake Tyler’s hand off out of her peripheral vision. She could see his distress and discomfort.

The blonde said nothing, she just calmly walked up to the Taylor and as soon as she was inches away she aimed a harsh strike to the sisters face. Aiming to at least break a nose. Her swing full of fury as her brown eyes blazed like embers.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:14 pm

MHAHZHAHAHJDHAHAHAHAHAHA-)

The whip struck Taylor smack in the face, indeed breaking her nose with a harsh ~ccrrrnnchhh~. She flung backwards a bit and into the back wall with a high-pitched grunt-whine, yet still on her feet. She stand hunched over with a hand covering her now-bleeding nose.

Tyler, seeing his own sisters distress, stood and took a quick few steps to her, observing the damage before his head snapped in Sams direction. However- he wasnt quite in the mood today to be absolutly roundhoused today- thus he stayed still- yet he still wore his fuming, rageful expression on his face; his eyes wide, pupils shrunked and brow furrowed a bit.

Taylor took a minute to look at the blood on her hand, then looked back at Sam and bared her teeth from behind her wrist:

"YOU WILL FUCKING PAY FOR THIS YOU HOE. DO YOU HEAR ME WHEATIE?! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!"

Tyler had to hold her back. He knew how they flunked up last time they gotten into a battle like this- even if minor... She thrashed forwards at Sam yet Tyler had his arms wrapped around her chest and abdomen, practically like chaining up a rabid dog.

Newts eyes had sprung open even more as he watched all of this unfurl. He was suprised to see Sam, less suprised to see the sisters broken nose- yet mostly suprised Sam did not hesitate.

He couldnt not hesitate like that- he was fairly more intrigued now- yet he didnt stay in his position long, He scooted himself into sitting in the corner and brought his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around his calves and lowering only his neck a slight touch; protecting his most vulnerable areas.

He stayed watching- however. He continued to watch everything play out, however as soon as any sort of glance at him occured, it would change things for the moment regarding his gaze
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:34 pm

( NEHEHEHEEE I L O V E THAT POSSSST )

Sam kept her head tilted coldly as she watched Taylor be flung back into the wall, the crunch was satisfying to hear, and a bit of blood dripped from her right knuckle. She smirked upon seeing Tyler hold his sister back…she noticed he was the more—‘ stable ‘ one of the two. If she could ever call them stable.

She then heard the threats. She didn’t fail to see Tyler’s anger either—she was curious about his role now….but the threats….the n a m e s. Oh it made her eyes burn a silent ember, they seemed to glow slightly as she looked up directly at Taylor with only her pupils.

The names swam in her head a little. Oh she heard quite clear. But she didn’t give a fuck. She saw Newt scamper off to security and as soon as that was out of the way. She let the monster loose.

Sam strode up to the sister.

“ I hear you. But I don’t give a fuck, and you see…..here’s a thing you two fail to realize. People shouldn’t fear y o u, nor your little minion of a brother. They s h o u l d n t fear Volta nor her stuck up son. No. They. Should. Fear m e.” she said, her voice lowering to an octave and a growl, no longer scratchy, and when it was no longer scratchy— t h a t is when she was serious.

She leant in and bent down a little bit, making direct eye contact with the rabid dog of a tribute. But here’s the thing…a rabid dog versus a hyena? The hyena would always win.

Touch him again and you won’t live to s e e the games.” Sam said, her voice at a furious whisper as her fangs slightly showed themselves.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:44 pm

NAJSHSHDJD OML I LOVE HER SM-)

Taylor just had a crazed smirk on her face as she began to laugh aloud. She already let her own demons out once, she would hold them out a little longer.

Once Sam was finished, all she could do was let out a hysterical laugh, her voice high and grainy. She bared her teeth and spat at Sam, some of her own saliva throwing themselves off of her lips as she yelled:

"Fear you?! Oh shut up you ratchet little farm girl! You sound like youre some offbrand disney villain. Get lost Wheatie... I can do with lizard boy as I please... Ill deal with you in the games..." she said with a vocal sneer before her brother basically dragged her away, across the entire room.

She laughed manically at Sam as she was hauled away, drooling almost.

Yes. No doubt a Hyena was much stronger, bigger, more agile... Yet the rabid dog will put up one hell of a fight.

After all its not necessarily just about brute strength and skill.

Its about who bites the neck first
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:09 pm

( EE NEHEHE, THANK YOUU AND OH MY G O D BRUH I L O V E E E THAT POST HOLY SHIT—I COULD LIKE THAT A MILLION TIMES. NEHEH CRAZY AGAINST CRAZY )

Sam grunted and whipped her head to the side as Taylor spat at her, it was a good sized saliva ball too—one that she didn’t see coming. She listened to the psychopath, she felt her eyes burn as she did. She heard the vocal sneer too and she immediately wiped off the slime and saliva off her face. And as Tyler dragged his sister back, Sam let out a guttural growl and punched the metal wall where the woman used to be.

As she punched the wall it created a miniature and faint dent in it, it was enough to make her own knuckles bleed. She breathed rapidly for air, her breathing was mixed with growls. Her own eyes looked rabid and feral….like she wasn’t even herself at the moment.

If that wall was Taylor’s head——she’d be out cold, Taylor was lucky she had Tyler pull her away. And needless to say—she couldn’t wait for the games to stab that bitch in her heart.

After all…..she’s murdered before.

Teff flinched at all of it, the spit—the slam to the wall. She furrowed her brows in cowardice at the moment and watched the crazed sister be dragged off. She felt a shiver run down her spine watching Taylor laugh in p u r e hysteria. She’ll never forget that high pitcher laughter. Her eyes were filled with fear at the moment as she let her mask slip a little and she shrunk into herself.

Taylor was a monster. So was Sam….but on two ends of the spectrum. Then again—it took a monster to deal with a monster…and it took crazy to deal with crazy.

It looked like Sam had an equal. She’d r e a l l y have to up her game. And needless to say—she didn’t wanna near any of them right now. Especially Taylor.

Teff stole a glance at Sam again, she was grateful for her stepping into help Newt…but she felt herself shrink back. And yet—something about that rage….something about h e r, lured her in. She tilted her head in curiosity…but for now she just backed up and scampered off. Her mask had fallen to where she was now a scared little rabbit once more and like Newt, she went to find safety.

Sam just stayed there, in her throws of a rage meltdown that she was trying to keep in….she felt the desire…the desire to h a r m, to m a i m, to kill. And right now Taylor was on the top of that list.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:13 pm

WIDHDJDJD THANK UUUUUU A A A AA. AND BRU I LOVE THAT ONE TOOO SIZBSKSJDKSJSKSK-)

(ALSOS I GOTS NOTHIN ELSE FOR THIS EXACT MOMENT- U WANNA SKIP TO ANOTHER EVENT TODAY OR SKIP A DAY(S) OR SMTHIN-? U CHOOSETH NHEHEHE O R IF U HAS OTHER REPLIES FOR THIS SECTION FEEL FREE I LOVE THESE POSTS NHEHHEHEHEEH-)
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:31 pm

( EEE NEHEHE OFCC FOO. AND HMMM…WANNA SKIP TO THE TRIBUTE PARADE THINGY WHEN THEY DO THE COSTUMES AND RIDE IN THE HORSE CHARIOTS? )( BUT YEYE IF WE GOT NOTHING ELSE WE COULD DEF ALWAYS SKIP A GOOD FEW DAYS )

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:41 am

(YEYEYEE SURE E E E EE E E E CANS U DO IT BC AGAIN OTHER THAN THE ARENA I FORGET HOW PLACES LOOK. IN NEXT ROUNDS I CAN PROLLY EXPLAIN THEM BC OF THIS ROUND BEING LIKE AN EXAMPLE.)
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:38 pm

( YEYE I GETCHA NO WORRIES AND AGAIN ITS BEEN A WHIKE SINCE IVE SEEN THE MOVIES F U L L Y SO WE’LL JUST MAKE IT OUR OWN IN A WAY. OKIE DOKIE LETS GOOO. )

Time had passed and it was day 2 of the ‘ Hunger Games ‘ each tribute had a full week to stay in the Capitol and the Training Center, but they all had 3 days total for training themselves. The training was accompanied by other festivities. Such as the Feast and the Tribute Parades where they dress up in clothes that resemble their districts.

For example Newt was District 12, 12 being coal related etcetera. The Twins were District 3, they had technology.

Each tribute got their own designated costume designer, like how Katniss got Cinna. And how Johanna got a random designer and gave her bark.

Each and every tribute was now sitting and talking with their costume designer right now, the rules have changed over the years.

The room was giant as well, much like the Training Center itself but it was sectioned off in a different part of their building. Newt might find this part of the process more enjoyable.

Teff was sitting with her old costume designer, Janus.

Janus was a 28 and a well tanned man, he had darkish grayish blue hair and had one piercing blue eye and one blackish brown. He wore a black suit with black pants and had a rich voice, but was also a very calming one. He had a peregrine Falcon pin on his left chest. They were just chitter chattering softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:30 pm

Newt was in a room at the end of the hallway considering he was the last District.

He was in his large room, before him on the right was a full-body mirror with a golden-purple frame, and straight ahead of him infront of a foggy window was a cushioned, red velvet bench.

Newt stood infront of his designer, a lady named Nami. She was a pale white lady, middle-aged, with tied up brown hair and kind foresty eyes. Capitolites, other than the occaisional one such as Umber, for example, were usually stoic-faced, especially because of Voltas own orders. She followed protocol, yet she had a very soft tilt in her mouth on both ends, leaving the tiniest smile- letting Newt know she was at least still human...

She observed him, as Newt obviously stared at the floor. She stood up from her own bench and, with her hand, firmly yet gently positioned his chil upwards. Upon motion, Newt kept his gaze averted, he was focusing on the spiralled fancy doorframe.

Nami chuckled lightly as she noticed his little façade- all while eyeing his features:

"I assume youre not much of a talker, hm?"

Newt was silent as he swallowed a small, invisible pit in his throat. Nami chuckled again as she began to slowly pace around him, brushing off his shoulders, moving his arms occaisionally as she silently thought to herself.

Yet suddenly Newt had shakily spoken up softly:

"dont make it fancy. keep it simple... please"

Nami blinked as she looked at his yet again diverted gaze from hers. She gave a small nod afterwards as she began to go into her huge closet of clothes she had designed for him pre-introduction to see if he liked any.

----------

The Twins, however, already had their options selected for them.

Technology, District 3 was a brightish red color, and both brother and sister loved to be lavish, thus their outfits were glittery and attention-grabbing- probably not the best for the Arena- yet they did not care for camoflauge. The more seen they are, the more others will be attracted to them.

Like an anglerfish with its headlight, it would lure them in- then they would slaughter them, mercilessly.

They were not as bloodthirsty as Sam- but they drove for the win.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:09 pm

( A A A A A A A I L O V E THAT POST )

Sam was sectioned off in her own large room, similar to the others, yet her room had a yellowish golden glow from the lights above and a few windows. A mirror was placed in front of her as well. She had her arms crossed and just glared at the mirror, growling occasionally here and there.

She hated this—being dressed up like a doll. She kept her fangs bared and present.

Her own designer, a woman named Vasiliki was also a Capitolites as well as Nami and Janus. Vasliki had black hair as well done up in a braid like pony tail, she also had gold eyeliner underneath her amber eyes. She had well manicured nails too and wore black clothes, similar to Bellona but more flashy.

Vasiliki had a black turtle neck and a skirt to match. Her cheeks were a bit sparkly with a hint of glitter. She was currently holding up a measuring tape to see how tall her current canvas was.

Sam snarled and practically swatted the thing away.

“ Don’t make it flashy for fucks sake! None of that froo froo shit “ she spat in disgust.

She was n o t gonna be dressed up as a damned doll! The Twins might have enjoyed that—but similar to Newt-she despised it.

Vasiliki just gave her a slow and slightly annoyed blink, only to sigh heavily.

“ You know, it won’t hurt to make you look more desirable. It’ll get the people to like you, you like other tributes before you need sponsors. “ Vasiliki said in a matter of fact tone, almost as if she was scolding Sam.

Sam went wide eyed slightly only to narrow her eyes and she got right in Vasiliki’s face.

I don’t need sponsors, i don’t need help, not from anyone and most certainly not from y o u. And if people don’t like me then tough shit lady. And I swear to god if you put me in a doll dress I’ll kill you!” Sam spat.

Vasiliki narrowed her eyes slightly only to sigh heavily, she then went over to her sketchbook and gingerly grabbed it.

“ Fine, but don’t say I didn’t warn you. “ Vasiliki warned with an exhausted tone.

Sam rolled her eyes and just crossed her arms again.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:22 pm

KANDKSSOSO Y E S S S -)

Yes... Newt and Sam were similar in that respect- they both despised fancy. Newt was fine with it at first- it was very new and cool to observe-... but it was all so loud to him- the bright colors- fashy lights- sparkles- velvet... it was all too much for him- frankly it overwhelmed him. He grew to hate it more over time- he began to miss his home, in the forest and mines of District 12, matter of fact.

Nami walked out with only few hangers in which she deemed were the most 'simple'. Although to Newt- it was... still... too much...

They went through outfits- simpler- yet still sparkly- fancy- articulate- he hated them all. Newt almost immediatly shook his head at first glance at most, however near the end, when Nami had shown the last one- he did not immediatly say no. It was very plain- instead of glitter or sparkles it was thick bands of black leather that wrapped itself in all sorts of patterns around the suit; X shaped on the check, V shaped on the abdomen, Linear wraps around the 3-quarter-cut sleeves... Then on the pants was that same solid ashy black color- a fatter band around its waist, and seam-lined bands on the legs It was so simple yet so creative.

He enjoyed its design and how plain it was, and Nami saw that it showed. She didnt understand why he liked it- it was her least favorite after all- yet she let the miner boy have it as she handed the thin-leather suit over.

She knew he most likely would not last- she didnt see him having a chance at all.

She left the room as he had gotten dressed before he walked out in his new suit- form-fitting to his body.

Just in time, unfortunoutly, the Twins also walked out at the same time. Both of them had red makeup and eyeliner, and were styled to the brim in bright flashy sparkly red. They just sneered at him viscerally before they both walked off to their next place.

Newt already felt uneasy, yet he internally snickered in his own amusement to how stupid they looked.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:46 am

( A A A ALL THE YASSS )

It had been sometime, and eventually Sam shoved her way out of the room with an angry slam of the door.

She was literally gonna kill her stylist after.

She still felt restricted and confined in this stupid shit. She had shoulder pads that had fuzzy tan-ish fur, she had a black piece of clothing that covered her body tightly but left her arms bare, it showed off her muscles quite well though. But—her face had a raccoon like mask on it. Her eyes were painted with this black war paint that had spikes down in the middle. It quite literally looked like the top of her face was in shadows. Her cheeks had black slashes here and there on the same sides.

Her wrists had round pads of leather that had dull spikes on them. And her waist had a men’s belt that had straps hanging down off the sides on to her hips. She wore blue jeans as well. She felt stupid—-but at least it wasn’t anything fancy.

She spotted the Twins and gave them a heavy snort like huff, freaking sparkly—spotlight little—she bared her teeth and hit the wall again at the sight of them.

God she could just—choke the ever living hell out of those angler fish. She caught Newt out of the corner of her eyes and her eyes widened slightly at his suit choice, she tilted her head and scanned him up and down.

Alright kid—not bad, bound to turn some heads with that for s u r e Sam thought.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:06 pm

JDBDJSJSKSJ-)

Newt and the Twins had eventually made their way over to the large foyer area, with a large domed ceiling and white and yellowish lights hung down from the centre almost like a stringed chandelier.

The tributes that were done with their costumes and dressed were waiting. The District 12 female tribute waited by him, she was much more fancily dressed than he was with feathers and glitter, and still in that ashy coal black color entirely; their District color.

The Twins waited on the opposite end of them, in their bright red: also their District color.

Volta kept the unique colors seperating each district as she found it more colorful than just dressing them all in one color.

It made each pair of tributes look unique and she felt they represented their district more.

A little more than half the tributes were already waiting, each in their specified District color
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:18 pm

( I LOVE THAT YFDYGTDGUHUG )

Sam walked ahead with a hunched over stature, she looked pissed and when she was pissed—well it was obvious that it wasn’t gonna end well. She noticed that the twins and the two 12 tributes had designated colors. Her designated color was tan, since wheat was a tan like color. It showed on the tanned furred shoulder pads that she wore.

Her eyes landed on Grey amongst the other tributes in the foyer, her eyes narrowed.

Grey, wore a gold themed suit, District 1 was luxury, and so District 1 was gold for their designated color.

He wore a golden sparkling suit with swirls and tufts on his shoulders that curved up. He had intricate golden paint like tattoos on the left side of his cheek and neck that snaked and vined up. He even wore mascara too. His tail end of his coat had hung down into bird like tail feathers. They were in place of where his tailcoat would normally be.

The District 1 female tribute wore similar gold items but had a puffy ring of—whatever around her neck. She had a casual gold dress with lots of jewelry.

Grey was just idly talking to his female tribute partner at the moment, his designer called it the Midas Touch.

Sam, like Newt eventually caught on to that aura Newt got from him….and she didn’t like it. N o t one bit. She growled a little and stood away from the group next to her own partner. The District 9 male looked barbaric just like she did, he wore some type of Roman Empire gladiator type outfit with a red cape.

Grey had noticed the district 3’s red clothes, how flashy they were, he had to admit—they knew how to lure. He smiled as a compliment towards them…then—-he had a horrible idea.

Maybe an alliance could work.. Grey thought. He then made his way over to the Twins, respectful as ever with his signature charming grin.

“ I must say, you two dress up well. “ Grey complimented smoothly, a warm sparkle seen in his eyes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum