The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Animal Kingdom~

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

~Animal Kingdom~ - Page 7 Empty ~Animal Kingdom~

Post by soapster Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

In a dystopian world, set in 700AE - After Extinction - humans have been extinct for hundreds of years, their buildings long overgrown, if not, fallen completely, leaving the earth untouched.

The trees have grown exponentially, whole new biomes have been born- and animals have gained the ability to talk. Since humans have gone extinct, the world is finally able to heal.

But at what cost?

CHARACTERS:

Fallon - @soapster

Bakari - @Checkmate

Barbara - @soapster

Manny - @Checkmate

Nyra - @soapster

Andy & Anari - @soapster

Amara - @Checkmate

Su'khin - @soapster

Soleomin - @soapster

Ayabu - @Checkmate

Ashe - @Checkmate

Ashura - @Checkmate

Kamari - @Checkmate

Last edited by soapster on Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

~Animal Kingdom~ - Page 7 Empty Re: ~Animal Kingdom~

Post by Checkmate Yesterday at 3:05 pm

( B H A H A, AND THE B A B I E SSSSSSS. )

The black wolf kept trying to crush the timber Wolfs throat, snarling Like a demon.

Ayabu had enough. He managed to kick some dirt into the other man’s eye causing him to Yelp and to hiss. He shook it off and glared at the spot at the General was at only to go wide eyed and to pant heavily.

The Bastard was gone!

He bared his teeth.

“ WHERE ARE YOU?! “ he barked in a demand, he stomped about, his eyes wild. His teeth bared like razors.

“ COME ON GENERAL! WHERES THE BIG, BAD, BRAVE MAN THAT ASHE PUT IN CHARGE H U H?!” He spat, he emphasized each shoulder roll with a sharp upturn while saying ‘ big ‘ and ‘ Bad ‘.

He hated him….hated him. HATED HIM.

As the lightning clashed once more the entire camp lit up and it showed Ayabu on top of the Giant fallen tree, his neck bleeding, his eyes a glow as he snarled like a vicious dog.

He then used the height and shadows to his advantage, he roared out as he lurched forward, his bones ached, his heart was pounding.

But he wasn’t gonna give up. He was General for a reason.

The Grey General.

He landed on Ashura’s back causing the black beast to Yelp, only to scream as Ayabu buried and sank his teeth into between his shoulder blades. Drawing blood, oozing down his black fur.

Ayabu’s electric blue eyes were cold as ice as he did a Quick Head Shake. Burying his own claws into the man’s fur.

Ashura cried out, and immediately bucked him off-or tried to. His paws slipped on the increasingly soggy and muddy ground, dirt and grass moving along with his paws. He was slipping in his rage.

Ayabu growled, biting down as his muzzle wrinkled upward, multiple ridges of muscle in his muzzle were seen. His ears like the devil as his pupils shrunk, his teeth sinking in.

Ashura began whining in agony, yet—he oddly enjoyed it, this is what it should be. Teeth and bone…and claw.

Laughing, he steadied himself and quickly tried to ram Ayabu back into the tree causing Ayabu himself to whine.

“ THERE HE IS, BUT I STILL DONT SEE WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT YOU. “ Ashura spat, his muzzle dawning a crazed grin.

Ayabu had to pull Off, he let go and snarled as he tried to kick him away again, and with a creaking pain-he actually managed to kick the beast off of him.

Ashura stumbled forward with a grunt, both men now stand in front of each other, huffing and puffing. Their eyes wild. They weren’t done yet.

Ashura looked Like a demon with his crazed sneer.

And Ayabu feit his blood run cold..feeling genuine fear from him for the first time.

Ashura sneered still as he crept forward.

“ what mighty General? “ smirked, his eyes crazed, and with a lightning Flash, his Face was a glow.

“ cat got your tongue?” He snapped, his tongue flapping as the lightning illuminated his face again.

Ayabu wen’t wide eyed, his heart pounding in Fear as he heard his deranged laugh. His brows furrowed, he backed up towards the tree again, his neck wound oozing with blood.

Then—a shadow was cast…and a loud cracking sound followed. More lightning.

Another tree was falling in their camp, right on to him.

Ashura wen’t Wide eyed, his heart freezing.

He quickly lurched forward and grabbed the Bastard by his neck causing Ayabu to yelp.

Hishari wen’t Wide eyed “ GENERAL!” She cried out.

But—Ashura yanked Ayabu out of the way, pulling him back. Both of them rolled and tumbled….towards Ayabu’s den. Both were tumbling and grunting as the second tree had fallen, creating a X.

The entire camp was destroyed, their dens Safe thankfully.

Ayabu was passed out cold from it all…laying on Ashuras chest, his mouth half Open.

Ashura himself looked down at him, brows furrowed….only to scoff and roll his eyes.

Pathetic.

————

Suddenly, Amara showed up, non scarred or damaged as she spotted the group. Her eyes genuinely concerned and worried albeit she knew it was far from their time.

Her eyes landed on the Snow and her gaze softened even more.

She’s fine.” she answered Nyras earlier question. “ the mud is just clogging and covering a lot of places, she over exerted herself as the horse Said.” She said, her voice reassuring.

That’s all she was here to do, reassure the entire group. She walked up to them all “ Can I be of assistance?” she offered.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Yesterday at 4:04 pm

JDBXKSJS I L O V E THAT POSTTTTTT ONGGGG-)

Barbara nearly jumped upon hearing Amara just- appear like that, causing her to yelp out and for the snow to flinch at her loud sudden reaction:

"HOLY MOTHER- By god where did you come from-?!" Barbara panted as she caught her breath

Meanwhile Nyra just cleared her throat and gave a tiny little half-smile:

"Hi. Amara, right? We would love more assistance- I just... do you know where to find some moss?" She questioned, asking for moss since it was a internationally known compound that was great for healing open wounds with.

However they would live any and all hepp they could get with anything- after all they were a still-growing pack.

Little Finnegan in the back emerged from the other two little cubs in the pile near the back, only to pipe up nervously:

"W-where Bakari?"

The baby snow just looked over at him- the baby reindeer, and blinked. He was a snowy animal too!
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Yesterday at 4:13 pm

( AWWWH THE BABIES AND H E L P—BUT ADJEJDJSJDJS DANKEEE )

Amara remained calm, her face unreadable. However she did find amusement in Barbara’s jump, she always found fun in scaring people whenever she could.

“ I came from the round about, saw lightning and thunder and I followed your scents.” She replied to Barbara as she looked over at her. She then looked back at Nyra and she nodded “ i do—however due to the rain it’ll be hard to grab…I’ll try my best.” She reassured. “ And yes, that’s my name.” She responded.

She then looked back at Finnegan and her gaze softened.

“ She’s fine, she’s off in a cave and Safe and warm.” She reassured “ she’ll come back soon when this is over. Now you lots better stay back okay? “ she said, her voice soft and motherly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Yesterday at 4:19 pm

Nyra just smiled with a nod:

"Thank you- you shouldnt go now, I was just asking for when this whole thing blows over..."

As the Cheetah looked outwards into the still-pounding storm beyond the rubbled wall, the rest of them did as well, the baby snow and reindeer stayed right beside eachother, staring out- Finnegan slightly shaking.

He took the whole leaving Bakari in a cave by herself a little too well too quickly- as he didnt worry so much anymore at all. He- oddly trusted Amara for some reason. She felt different, he couldnt figure out why.

He and the other little ones had a lot to learn
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Yesterday at 9:49 pm

( A W H THE BABIES )

Amara upon listening to Nyra nodded, realizing her own mess up. Of course not now, too chaotic and hopefully if Bakari did listen she’ll be fine and stay in the cave as instructed.

She then looked up at the sky as well, her brows furrowing.

“ Mothers angry…” she muttered, open for really anyone to respond to. She was more or less Talking to herself.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Yesterday at 10:12 pm

Barbara just huffed, not at all pleased that there was another one of these wolves on camp- though she figured shed humour her:

"...any idea why-?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Today at 12:49 am

Amara flicked her ears, sensing Barbara’s displeasure but she didn’t mind.

“ I’ve no clue, but I’d like to think that it’s for a reason. Maybe the moon upset her and they had an argument so she’s crying and taking her rage out. Though I don’t think she knows what damage she’s doing to her children.” She murmured softly as she looked up at the sky.

“ but only sometimes does she realize…which is why we have rainbows. Which is why the sky is a pretty Pink and Gold After…an apology.” She said, it was just her way of thinking.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum