The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Park

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Argon Park - Page 5 Empty Argon Park

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Argon Park - Page 5 Empty Re: Argon Park

Post by Skye Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:31 pm

Bumblebee wrote:[Chris: but
we can wait :3
]

" I don't deserve someone like you caring about me so much..." Chris looked at the ground, not facing Skye. He stared at the wooden floor, a frown on his face. "I really don't..."

"But I deserve somebody like you? No way! I'm an ISO for crying out loud, I don't deserve to exist! If anybody should feel guilty... it's me..." Skye spaced out for a moment. "What I deserve is to be rounded up and derezzed like everyone else of my kind."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:35 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
]

" I don't deserve someone like you caring about me so much..." Chris looked at the ground, not facing Skye. He stared at the wooden floor, a frown on his face. "I really don't..."

"But I deserve somebody like you? No way! I'm an ISO for crying out loud, I don't deserve to exist! If anybody should feel guilty... it's me..." Skye spaced out for a moment. "What I deserve is to be rounded up and derezzed like everyone else of my kind."
"What?! Chris turned his head at her in less than a second. "You don't deserve any of that! Don't say anything like that, ever again! Ever!" Chris practically yelled at her. He had tears forming, he never wanted Skye to think those bad thoughts!

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:43 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
cmdR_Paige wrote:
]

"What?! Chris turned his head at her in less than a second. "You don't deserve any of that! Don't say anything like that, ever again! Ever!" Chris practically yelled at her. He had tears forming, he never wanted Skye to think those bad thoughts!
(oop
we should be in the Argon Square thread, I just realized @_@ I'll put my reply there and tag you)

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:40 pm

@Bumblebee

Callum had fallen behind Amber quite a while back, already panting for air slightly. " youre fast..." He huffed out only to pause and take a moments breath.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:16 am

Checkmate wrote:@Bumblebee

Callum had fallen behind Amber quite a while back, already panting for air slightly. " youre fast..." He huffed out only to pause and take a moments breath.
"Are you doing all right?" Amber stopped by a small fountain, and sat on it. She patted the fountain, telling Callum to join her.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:44 am

@Bumblebee

Taking a seat after the hand motion callum bent over with another huff.
“ yeah, I just need to keep working on my stamina “ he half sighed. Glancing up at the ex firewall “ how are you so fast? “ he asked .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:09 pm

Taking a seat after the hand motion callum bent over with another huff.
“ yeah, I just need to keep working on my stamina “ he half sighed. Glancing up at the ex firewall “ how are you so fast? “ he asked .
"Training. Paige taught me how to run really fast and stamina stuff." Amber put a hand on Callum's back. She smiled at him. "Maybe I could teach you!"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:17 pm

@Bumblebee

Callum made a face that was a mix of certain emotions, Paige was..the commander..a horrifying program. But he guessed it was a good thing in a way, it gave Amber certain skills that were useful. “ I wouldn’t mind, and I guess that’s good. “ thinking about it, he had no skills what’s so ever. “Maybe you could also teach me how to defend myself? “ he asked , he actually trusted Amber enough.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:28 pm

Callum made a face that was a mix of certain emotions, Paige was..the commander..a horrifying program. But he guessed it was a good thing in a way, it gave Amber certain skills that were useful. “ I wouldn’t mind, and I guess that’s good. “ thinking about it, he had no skills what’s so ever. “Maybe you could also teach me how to defend myself? “ he asked , he actually trusted Amber enough.
"Of course. I would be glad to teach you that." Amber stood up, and picked up her bag. She did a few stretches, that run tired her out.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:51 pm

@Bumblebee

Callum gave a bright smile and waited for ambers instructions. All the while taking the needed time to catch his own breath.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:26 pm

Callum gave a bright smile and waited for ambers instructions. All the while taking the needed time to catch his breath.
"Breath slowly for me. I want to see how fast you are breathing." Amber went down on one knee to hear his breathing.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:13 pm

@Bumblebee

Callum raised a brow for a few moments once again confused, but did it anyways. His breathing was steady, or so he thought. Usually he can keep it so slow that it barely looked like he was.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:03 pm

Callum raised a brow for a few moments once again confused, but did it anyways. His breathing was steady, or so he thought. Usually he can keep it so slow that it barely looked like he was.
"Take a deep breath for me." Amber heard his breathing, it was mostly steady. It should be fine.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:24 pm

@Bumblebee

Callum took a deep breath, or as much as his lungs could hold. To him it didn’t feel like it was much, his chest protruded a little bit as it didn’t hold that much air. He could last 30 seconds for holding his breath anything beyond that wasn’t doable. With that he exhaled after a few seconds.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:59 pm

Callum took a deep breath or as much as his lungs could hold. To him it didn’t feel like it was much, his chest protruded a little bit as it didn’t hold that much air. He could last 30 seconds for holding his breath anything beyond that wasn’t doable. With that, he exhaled after a few seconds.
"Good." Amber stood up and asked Callum to copy her. She did some stretches and a few excises that were easy.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:07 am

@Bumblebee

Callum followed the ex firewalls instructions , copying every stretch and exercise being demonstrated . He looked towards Amber as to what to do next.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:09 am

Callum followed the ex firewalls instructions, copying every stretch and exercise being demonstrated. He looked towards Amber as to what to do next.
"Lets jog a little."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:11 am

Callum followed the ex firewalls instructions, copying every stretch and exercise being demonstrated. He looked towards Amber as to what to do next.
"Lets jog a little." Amber began to jog a little ways away from where they were. She looked back for Callum.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:06 pm

@Bumblebee

Callum followed instantly , he was doing pretty good. Just that long distance runs tire him out. “ what’s this do again? “ he asked .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:17 pm

Callum followed instantly , he was doing pretty good. Just that long distance runs tire him out. “ what’s this do again? “ he asked .
"Its to prepare you for a longer run." Amber jogged a little bit faster, making sure Callum could keep up

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum