The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Park

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Argon Park Empty Argon Park

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:56 pm

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Argon Park Empty Re: Argon Park

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:12 pm

{ @Bumblebee }

Callum wandered off to the park, his eyes wide . Wow! This place was HUGE! And this was him just coming from the sea of simulation,which was even bigger. His Angelic like form stuck out like a sore thumb, his light lines were still a white glow. His breath coming out in misty clouds, he looked up and stared at the sky.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:31 pm

Checkmate wrote:{  @Bumblebee }

Callum wandered off to the park, his eyes wide . Wow! This place was HUGE! And this was him just coming from the sea of simulation,which was even bigger. His Angelic like form stuck out like a sore thumb, his light lines were still a white glow. His breath coming out in misty clouds, he looked up and stared at the sky.
[the tag worked!]

"There you are!" Amber walked up behind Callum, and saw that Zeta wasn't here. "Where's your Bit at?" She put a hand on his shoulder, hoping he wouldn't be scared.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:47 pm

( *0* @Bumblebee he had to get reborn - so drama time -^- }

Callum jolted and looked over at Amber, who ? "Who are you again?... " his memory was a bit fuzzy. She seemed nice.. He could've sworn that she looked familiar too! His memories were a trying to fix themselves and put themselves together. Like broken puzzle pieces. He had a bit too?

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:52 pm

Checkmate wrote:( *0* @Bumblebee  he had to get reborn - so drama time -^- }

Callum jolted and looked over at Amber, who ? "Who are you again?... " his memory was a bit fuzzy. She seemed nice.. He could've sworn that she looked familiar too! His memories were a trying to fix themselves and put themselves together. Like broken puzzle pieces. He had a bit too?
{Oh!
hehehe]

"You don't remember me? I'm Amber, and your Bit was named Zeta. Try to remember me, please." Amber pleaded, he wanted him to remember her! There had to be someway she could jolt his memory back...

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:07 pm

{ @Bumblebee }

Amber....Amber. It echoed like a bell ringing in a cave! Then he saw this ...bit. Zeta had been slow, but it followed Amber and was red. "No!" . He backed up a bit from the creature but looked back at Amber "your name does sound familiar ..ergh I'm sorry I.. " he said as he held his head. C'mon brain work! Work work work! " sorry" he apologized again.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:22 pm

Checkmate wrote:{ @Bumblebee }

Amber....Amber. It echoed like a bell ringing in a cave! Then he saw this ...bit. Zeta had been slow, but it followed Amber and was red. "No!" .  He backed up a bit from the creature but looked back at Amber "your name does sound familiar ..ergh I'm sorry I.. " he said as he held his head. C'mon brain work! Work work work! " sorry" he apologized again.
"Hey, I'm right here. Just keep on trying. " Amber was on her knees, right about Callum's height. She looked at Zeta, then back at Callum. "You can do this, just keep on trying."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:28 pm

{ @Bumblebee can Amber adopt Callum she precious ;-; }

It was like a data loading screen that popped up in his brain. It was at 98% percent. The last few puzzle pieces of a few memories were placing themselves in the correct spots. Albeit it glitched and buffered a few times. 99......100!
" Amber I'm sorry! I'm so sorry..the sea it..it.." he started as tears threatened to spill.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:30 pm

Checkmate wrote:{ @Bumblebee can Amber adopt Callum she precious ;-; }

It was like a data loading screen that popped up in his brain. It was at 98% percent. The last few puzzle pieces of a few memories were placing themselves in the correct spots. Albeit it glitched and buffered a few times. 99......100!
" Amber I'm sorry! I'm so sorry..the sea it..it.." he started as tears threatened to spill.
[Yes
Yes she can]

"Hey... Callum, it's okay, it's okay..." Amber held him steady, and wrapped her arms around him. She brought him close to her, letting Callum cry into her shoulder.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:05 pm

( @Bumblebee yay! )

And he did. He cried for what felt like for a good ten minutes. He didn't know the sea could do that! He never wanted to cover Amber, ever. "I'm sorry..." he said as he buried his face in her shoulder. Zeta made a zzzzrrt! Like sound only to land on callums head.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:36 pm

Checkmate wrote:( @Bumblebee yay! )

And he did. He cried for what felt like for a good ten minutes. He didn't know the sea could do that! He never wanted to cover Amber, ever. "I'm sorry..." he said as he buried his face in her shoulder. Zeta made a zzzzrrt! Like sound only to land on callums head.
"Shhh, it isn't your fault. Let it all out, I'm not going anywhere. " Amber kept him still, gently holding him. He glanced at Zeta, and smiled. She waited until he stopped crying, then she could ask some questions.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:43 pm

{ @Bumblebee }

Callum took a bit to get his emotions in check, he was still sniffling though " Never want..t-to forget you-" he sniffled with a hiccup in between. "Can..Can we go home?.."

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:37 pm

Callum took a bit to get his emotions in check, he was still sniffling though " Never want..t-to forget you-" he sniffled with a hiccup in between. "Can..Can we go home?.."
[Ya don't have to mention me, I get notifications anyways.]

"Of course. I can carry you, if you want. You okay?" Amber sighed when he stopped crying, and gently stood up. She had him in her arms, not waiting for him to answer the first question.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:20 pm

{ @Bumblebee }

He shook his head "no...its not needed." he sniffed. He took a step only to look back at amber. He was kinda wanting to get going.Zeta floated off of Callum and just flew around them a few times.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:59 pm

He shook his head "no...its not needed." he sniffed. He took a step only to look back at amber. He was kinda wanting to get going.Zeta floated off of Callum and just flew around them a few times.
"I'm carrying you." She walked towards Argon Square, where Chris's apartment was. She asked Zeta to stay close, and she hoped Chris would be fine with Callum. She had Callum in her arms, his back on her arms. "Do you want to go home, or get something to eat?"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:43 pm

{ @Bumblebee }

Callum eeped at this only to blush from embarrassment - he wasn't a baby! He covered his face . "home...please...oh for the love of Flynn this is embarasiiing" he spoke into his hands.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:53 pm

Checkmate wrote:{  @Bumblebee }

Callum eeped at this only to blush from embarrassment - he wasn't a baby! He covered his face . "home...please...oh for the love of Flynn this is embarasiiing" he spoke  into his hands.
"Home it is. Are you sure you don't want something to snack on?" Amber smiled, he was so cute! Just one of the many reasons she wanted to keep him. She also wanted to take care of him.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:03 pm

( @Bumblebee great now I'm thinking of many memes - )

"nooo... " he didn't want anyone else to see him like this! Some programs were horrible. Zeta only made a sound that sort of sounded like a laugh? But in bit form.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:30 pm

Checkmate wrote:
( @Bumblebee great now I'm thinking of many memes - )

"nooo... " he didn't want anyone else to see him like this! Some programs were horrible. Zeta only made a sound that sort of sounded like a laugh? But in bit form.
"If you say so. And, you are so so cute!" Amber kept in her excitement, and walked to Argon Square. She sat on a nerby bench, setting Callum down next to her.

[Let's move to ze Argon Square]

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Argon Park Empty ..

Post by Bumblebee Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:56 pm

[ @cmdr_Paige ]

Chris drove with Skye to the park, it was a short way there. "Wait. Is this Argon Square? I can't ever for the life of me pinpoint those two locations..." Chris kept looking around, for a sign that they were in Argon Park, or Argon Square.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:48 pm

Bumblebee wrote:

Chris drove with Skye to the park, it was a short way there. "Wait. Is this Argon Square? I can't ever for the life of me pinpoint those two locations..." Chris kept looking around, for a sign that they were in Argon Park, or Argon Square.
"I wouldn't know; my directional abilities are non-existent," Skye shrugged, grimacing. "I'm thinking the square would have a lot of lights and stuff..."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:35 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Chris drove with Skye to the park, it was a short way there. "Wait. Is this Argon Square? I can't ever for the life of me pinpoint those two locations..." Chris kept looking around, for a sign that they were in Argon Park or Argon Square.
"I wouldn't know; my directional abilities are non-existent," Skye shrugged, grimacing. "I'm thinking the square would have a lot of lights and stuff..."
"Here we go..."
Chris was looking at a map, it was on the side of a long transparent screen.  He looked at Argon Square, then at Argon Park. "We're at Argon Park. Shouldn't be long until Argon Square. Let's go."  

[andddd now
some bad programs]

Dyson walked nearby, not seeing Skye or Chris. He was visiting Argon, for the time being, CLU had asked to make sure no one knew that Tron was still alive. He made sure to keep it that way. He saw the white circuitry of an ISO, and he pulled out his disc. It was on a light-rope, and he stood at a far distance away to observe the two programs. Why was there a firewall?

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:36 am

Bumblebee wrote:"Here we go..."
Chris was looking at a map, it was on the side of a long transparent screen.  He looked at Argon Square, then at Argon Park. "We're at Argon Park. Shouldn't be long until Argon Square. Let's go."  

[andddd now
some bad programs]

Dyson walked nearby, not seeing Skye or Chris. He was visiting Argon, for the time being, CLU had asked to make sure no one knew that Tron was still alive. He made sure to keep it that way. He saw the white circuitry of an ISO, and he pulled out his disc. It was on a light-rope, and he stood at a far distance away to observe the two programs. Why was there a firewall?
(Chris:
this is a prisoner?
I am taking her...
to imprison her...
in-- prison.)

"Glad we got that taken care of," Skye sighed with relief. "I mean, I never doubted you for a second."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:46 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Here we go..."

[andddd now
some bad programs]

(Chris:
this is a prisoner?
I am taking her...
to imprison her...
in-- prison.)

"Glad we got that taken care of," Skye sighed with relief. "I mean, I never doubted you for a second."
[No
I'm not derezzing her
I'm imprisoning her]

"We should be able to find Amber. It shouldn't be too hard---!"
Chris was about to hop onto the bike when something struck him from behind. He fell and didn't get back up. There was a big gash in the back of his head, looked about it was made from a disc.

Dyson appeared from behind a tree. "The firewall was joining you? Guess I'll derezz him too. ISOs must be cleansed from this world." He attacked Skye, launching the disc on a light-rope strategy. He didn't expect much from this program, she was a stray after all. He aimed for her head, if it landed, it would knock her out cold. He would repurpose the firewall, CLU needed the best soldiers, not betrayers.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:51 am

Bumblebee wrote:[No
I'm not derezzing her
I'm imprisoning her]

"We should be able to find Amber. It shouldn't be too hard---!"
Chris was about to hop onto the bike when something struck him from behind. He fell and didn't get back up. There was a big gash in the back of his head, looked about it was made from a disc.

Dyson appeared from behind a tree. "The firewall was joining you? Guess I'll derezz him too. ISOs must be cleansed from this world." He attacked Skye, launching the disc on a light-rope strategy. He didn't expect much from this program, she was a stray after all. He aimed for her head, if it landed, it would knock her out cold. He would repurpose the firewall, CLU needed the best soldiers, not betrayers.

After seeing the wound on Chris' head, Skye virtually snapped.

She certainly lived up to the false allegations everyone kept throwing at the ISOs, that was for sure.

She launched herself at the shorter firewall program, eyes blazing with a vengeful green fire. She aimed to pin him to the ground. If she managed to get him down, she'd use her disc on him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next