The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Park

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Argon Park - Page 2 Empty Argon Park

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Argon Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Argon Park

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:29 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[No
I'm not derezzing her
I'm imprisoning her]

"We should be able to find Amber. It shouldn't be too hard---!"
Chris was about to hop onto the bike when something struck him from behind. He fell and didn't get back up. There was a big gash in the back of his head, looked about it was made from a disc.

Dyson appeared from behind a tree. "The firewall was joining you? Guess I'll derezz him too. ISOs must be cleansed from this world." He attacked Skye, launching the disc on a light-rope strategy. He didn't expect much from this program, she was a stray after all. He aimed for her head, if it landed, it would knock her out cold. He would repurpose the firewall, CLU needed the best soldiers, not betrayers.

After seeing the wound on Chris' head, Skye virtually snapped.

She certainly lived up to the false allegations everyone kept throwing at the ISOs, that was for sure.

She launched herself at the shorter firewall program, eyes blazing with vengeful green fire. She aimed to pin him to the ground. If she managed to get him down, she'd use her disc on him.
[FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT]

Dyson easily avoided the attack. He was CLUs best solider, you should expect the best. "Most ISOs don't fight. Seems you're different." He attempted to his light-rope to entangle Skye, trapping her. He would wrap it around her, stopping her dead in her tracks. He had a light grenade on hand, maybe he could use that. He hoped it wouldn't come to that, he wanted this to a quick and easy battle.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:36 am

Bumblebee wrote:[FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT]

Dyson easily avoided the attack. He was CLUs best solider, you should expect the best. "Most ISOs don't fight. Seems you're different." He attempted to his light-rope to entangle Skye, trapping her. He would wrap it around her, stopping her dead in her tracks. He had a light grenade on hand, maybe he could use that. He hoped it wouldn't come to that, he wanted this to a quick and easy battle.
Skye snarled in anger as the tether inhibited her movements. If he tried to kill her, she'd regenerate-- it would, however, be painful. "You hurt the one program I care about more than anything this world has to offer. I'm going to make you regret it, and I don't care how much it hurts me to do it. I'll die a hundred times to protect him if I have to, and I won't stop there."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:51 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:[FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT]

Skye snarled in anger as the tether inhibited her movements. If he tried to kill her, she'd regenerate-- it would, however, be painful. "You hurt the one program I care about more than anything this world has to offer. I'm going to make you regret it, and I don't care how much it hurts me to do it. I'll die a hundred times to protect him if I have to, and I won't stop there."
"Oh, you don't have to worry. Trust me, he'll be a perfect soldier when I'm done with him. I'll give him back, just after I repurpose him." Dyson grabbed Chris's arm and began dragging him towards a repurposing chamber. He called Pavel, he would need some help in repurposing this firewall. He left the ISO there, he'll deal with her later.

"Perfection."

That was the last thing he said before dragging Chris away.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:13 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Oh, you don't have to worry. Trust me, he'll be a perfect soldier when I'm done with him. I'll give him back, just after I repurpose him." Dyson grabbed Chris's arm and began dragging him towards a repurposing chamber. He called Pavel, he would need some help in repurposing this firewall. He left the ISO there, he'll deal with her later.

"Perfection."

(NU)

Skye broke free from the rope, knowing full well what would happen if Chris fell into their hands. She drew her disc, and jumped at the program, primal rage taking over her mind.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:27 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Oh, you don't have to worry. Trust me, he'll be a perfect soldier when I'm done with him. I'll give him back, just after I repurpose him." Dyson grabbed Chris's arm and began dragging him towards a repurposing chamber. He called Pavel, he would need some help in repurposing this firewall. He left the ISO there, he'll deal with her later.

"Perfection."

(NU)

Skye broke free from the rope, knowing full well what would happen if Chris fell into their hands. She drew her disc, and jumped at the program, primal rage taking over her mind.
"Oof!" Dyson didn't expect this glitch to break free of the rope. He let go of Chris and tried to throw Skye off of him. He couldn't reach his disc, he was on his back. "Get off of me!"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:34 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"Oof!" Dyson didn't expect this glitch to break free of the rope. He let go of Chris and tried to throw Skye off of him. He couldn't reach his disc, he was on his back. "Get off of me!"

"Not until you promise to leave," Skye hissed, disc blade lit. And with a second or two, her angry expression faded. Instead it was an expression of pleading and honest concern. "Or just... let me heal him."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:44 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Not until you promise to leave," Skye hissed, disc blade lit. And with a second or two, her angry expression faded. Instead, it was an expression of pleading and honest concern. "Or just... let me heal him."
"How come? Why do you want to heal a firewall?" Dyson was confused, why did she want to heal him, yet even think even helping him? Wouldn't she just want to run away from him?

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:46 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"How come? Why do you want to heal a firewall?" Dyson was confused, why did she want to heal him, yet even think even helping him? Wouldn't she just want to run away from him?
"Because I love him!" Skye exclaimed, then quieted down a little. Maybe she could reason with him. "He's... he's my... boyfriend? I-is that what you'd call it?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:08 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"How come? Why do you want to heal a firewall?" Dyson was confused, why did she want to heal him, yet even think even helping him? Wouldn't she just want to run away from him?
"Because I love him!" Skye exclaimed, then quieted down a little. Maybe she could reason with him. "He's... he's my... boyfriend? I-is that what you'd call it?"
"Yes, that is what you call it. But why? Why do you love a firewall? They are made to derezz ISOs, I'm surprised he hasn't derezzed you yet." Dyson said. He was very much surprised.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:21 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"Yes, that is what you call it. But why? Why do you love a firewall? They are made to derezz ISOs, I'm surprised he hasn't derezzed you yet." Dyson said. He was very much surprised.
"Because he saved me. He cares for me, like no other basic or ISO ever did. He rescued me and kept me safe ever since. He's the only program that's ever been kind to me, and I can't let him become one of you. He doesn't deserve to die. All he ever did was protect me and try to keep me safe!" Skye's voice began to break with emotion. "He loves me. He said it himself. And I... I love him, too."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:49 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
"Because he saved me. He cares for me like no other basic or ISO ever did. He rescued me and kept me safe ever since. He's the only program that's ever been kind to me, and I can't let him become one of you. He doesn't deserve to die. All he ever did was protect me and try to keep me safe!" Skye's voice began to break with emotion. "He loves me. He said it himself. And I... I love him, too."
"..."
Dyson let all of it sink in. He felt a small singe of pity, but it flew away.

"Say your goodbyes then. I'll fix him, and he'll be brand new. That firewall is a traitor and needs to be perfected. CLU's army can not have any traitors." He stood up, knocking Skye off of him. He walked over to Chris, made sure he was still knocked out by slamming his disc into the side of his head.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:30 am

Bumblebee wrote:
"..."

"Say your goodbyes then. I'll fix him, and he'll be brand new. That firewall is a traitor and needs to be perfected. CLU's army can not have any traitors." He stood up, knocking Skye off of him. He walked over to Chris, made sure he was still knocked out by slamming his disc into the side of his head.

"NO!" Skye shrieked, activating the blade of her disc and launching herself at him again. She wasn't going to give up... not yet. She'd defend Chris to the last voxel.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:47 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
"..."

"NO!" Skye shrieked, activating the blade of her disc and launching herself at him again. She wasn't going to give up... not yet. She'd defend Chris to the last voxel.
Dyson moved out of the way and knew she would topple over her boyfriend. "You think you alone can protect your boyfriend? I'm CLU's best soldier! You can't defeat me!" He attempted to kick her in the side, which would knock her to the side.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:56 am

Bumblebee wrote:Dyson moved out of the way and knew she would topple over her boyfriend. "You think you alone can protect your boyfriend? I'm CLU's best soldier! You can't defeat me!" He attempted to kick her in the side, which would knock her to the side.
"You don't scare me," Skye panted, wrapping her arms around Chris protectively. "And for the record, I'm a lot harder to derezz than I look." She held her disc up at him with one hand, shielding Chris at the same time. "Just let me heal him... and I'll let him go."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:09 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Dyson moved out of the way and knew she would topple over her boyfriend. "You think you alone can protect your boyfriend? I'm CLU's best soldier! You can't defeat me!" He attempted to kick her in the side, which would knock her to the side.
"You don't scare me," Skye panted, wrapping her arms around Chris protectively. "And for the record, I'm a lot harder to derezz than I look." She held her disc up at him with one hand, shielding Chris at the same time. "Just let me heal him... and I'll let him go."
"If you say so. But, it won't matter in the end. You should have derezzed me when you had the chance." Dyson smiled, she didn't know what he was actually going to do to him. And her. He could torture the girl, then repurpose the firewall.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:38 am

Bumblebee wrote:
"If you say so. But, it won't matter in the end. You should have derezzed me when you had the chance." Dyson smiled, she didn't know what he was actually going to do to him. And her. He could torture the girl, then repurpose the firewall.
Skye watched him warily, then took Chris' disc into both her hands, beginning a healing subroutine. The voxels began to close over the wound a bit faster than usual, thanks to the weapon half he had in his disc.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:49 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
Skye watched him warily, then took Chris' disc into both her hands, beginning a healing subroutine. The voxels began to close over the wound a bit faster than usual, thanks to the weapon half he had in his disc.
"S-Skye?" Chris sat up and rubbed his head. It hurt a lot. He saw the other firewall standing behind Skye and Skye with his disc. He looked at Dyson, then at Skye. "Who's the firewall behind you?"

"I can hear you. " Dyson sighed, and waited for Skye to be done. She was taking a bit of time but he could wait. He tapped his foot, waiting for Ske to be finished.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:07 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
cmdR_Paige wrote:
"S-Skye?" Chris sat up and rubbed his head. It hurt a lot. He saw the other firewall standing behind Skye and Skye with his disc. He looked at Dyson, then at Skye. "Who's the firewall behind you?"

"I can hear you. " Dyson sighed, and waited for Skye to be done. She was taking a bit of time but he could wait. He tapped his foot, waiting for Skye to be finished.

Once again, Beck had found himself as a tool to perform Tron's less-than-clean work. The latter had heard that Dyson would be in town, so naturally, he'd dispatched the Renegade to... deal with him. Beck always hated doing things like this... that is, going on missions just to hurt other programs, but Tron's word was his command, and he had agreed to follow every command given when he decided to become the Renegade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:58 pm

Beck wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"I can hear you. " Dyson sighed, and waited for Skye to be done. She was taking a bit of time but he could wait. He tapped his foot, waiting for Skye to be finished.

Once again, Beck had found himself as a tool to perform Tron's less-than-clean work. The latter had heard that Dyson would be in town, so naturally, he'd dispatched the Renegade to... deal with him. Beck always hated doing things like this... that is, going on missions just to hurt other programs, but Tron's word was his command, and he had agreed to follow every command given when he decided to become the Renegade.

Skye shrugged. "I don't know who he is... but he attacked you. So naturally... I attacked back. He's letting me heal you, but..." She tried to silently tell him you should help me fight this guy.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:52 pm

Beck wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
cmdR_Paige wrote:

[ @cmdR_Paige ]

"He... He attacked me?" Chris nodded, hoping she knew what he meant. He whispered in her ear. "How are we going to defeat him? He looks very tough. I don't think we stand a good chance against him."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:25 pm

[quote="Bumblebee"]
Beck wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
[ @cmdR_Paige ]

"He... He attacked me?" Chris nodded, hoping she knew what he meant. He whispered in her ear. "How are we going to defeat him? He looks very tough. I don't think we stand a good chance against him."
"I dunno... but we have to try." Skye looked up at Chris with pleading eyes. She trusted him, and knew he could fight, but hoped they would stand a chance.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:43 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
Beck wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
[ @cmdR_Paige ]

"I dunno... but we have to try." Skye looked up at Chris with pleading eyes. She trusted him, and knew he could fight, but hoped they would stand a chance.
“On a side note, I really, really like it when you whisper to me like this. We should do this more often.” Chris moved from her ear, and looked at Dyson. He wrapped his arms around her lovely, and eventually let go after a few moments. He waited for Dyson to make his first move, and he would try to counter it.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:10 am

Bumblebee wrote:“On a side note, I really, really like it when you whisper to me like this. We should do this more often.” Chris moved from her ear, and looked at Dyson. He wrapped his arms around her lovely, and eventually let go after a few moments. He waited for Dyson to make his first move, and he would try to counter it.
(is it my turn or Beck's turn? Asking for him~)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:58 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:“On a side note, I really, really like it when you whisper to me like this. We should do this more often.” Chris moved from her ear, and looked at Dyson. He wrapped his arms around her lovely, and eventually let go after a few moments. He waited for Dyson to make his first move, and he would try to counter it.
(is it my turn or Beck's turn? Asking for him~)
[Beck's, our characters haven't done anything yet. We need ze Renegade to scare Dyson away.]

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:13 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
“On a side note, I really, really like it when you whisper to me like this. We should do this more often.” Chris moved from her ear, and looked at Dyson. He wrapped his arms around her lovely, and eventually let go after a few moments. He waited for Dyson to make his first move, and he would try to counter it.

Beck didn't do much else to alert Dyson of his presence-- the latter was a top-notch security program. He realized with a jolt that he had that program on his tail now... and that was bad.

He decided to make a break for it, which would likely lead Dyson away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next