The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Park

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Argon Park - Page 3 Empty Argon Park

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Argon Park - Page 3 Empty Re: Argon Park

Post by Skye Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:02 pm

Beck wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
“On a side note, I really, really like it when you whisper to me like this. We should do this more often.” Chris moved from her ear, and looked at Dyson. He wrapped his arms around her lovely, and eventually let go after a few moments. He waited for Dyson to make his first move, and he would try to counter it.

Beck didn't do much else to alert Dyson of his presence-- the latter was a top-notch security program. He realized with a jolt that he had that program on his tail now... and that was bad.

He decided to make a break for it, which would likely lead Dyson away.

Skye pointed to the fleeing Renegade behind Dyson. "Hey wait-- who's that?" she exclaimed, poking Chris as if to say, this is our chance!

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:19 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Beck wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
“On a side note, I really, really like it when you whisper to me like this. We should do this more often.” Chris moved from her ear, and looked at Dyson. He wrapped his arms around her lovely, and eventually let go after a few moments. He waited for Dyson to make his first move, and he would try to counter it.

Beck didn't do much else to alert Dyson of his presence-- the latter was a top-notch security program. He realized with a jolt that he had that program on his tail now... and that was bad.

He decided to make a break for it, which would likely lead Dyson away.

Skye pointed to the fleeing Renegade behind Dyson. "Hey wait-- who's that?" she exclaimed, poking Chris as if to say, this is our chance!
[ @Beck ]

Dyson had instantly saw the fleeing Renegade. Tron.

He made up his mind, and went the other way. He couldn't fight him, not here, not now. He kept on running towards the opposite direction Tron was going. He would have to tell CLU about his report...

"Oh. They both left." Chris looked to both of the programs, they were running from each other? Odd. He checked the time, and the party was going to start in less then a cycle. "What?! " He was staring at the time, he didn't know it would take this long?

"Amber... I have to hope she's okay... We don't have time to look for her, I just hope she's safe..." He sighed, he cared about her so much... "The party in less then a cycle. We should get ready for it."

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:59 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
[ @Beck ]

He made up his mind, and went the other way. He couldn't fight him, not here, not now. He kept on running towards the opposite direction Tron was going. He would have to tell CLU about his report...

"Oh. They both left." Chris looked to both of the programs, they were running from each other? Odd. He checked the time, and the party was going to start in less then a cycle. "What?! " He was staring at the time, he didn't know it would take this long?

"Amber... I have to hope she's okay... We don't have time to look for her, I just hope she's safe..." He sighed, he cared about her so much... "The party in less then a cycle. We should get ready for it."
(Beckie thinks that'll suffice-- he'll reply if necessary though)

"Oh, golly. If that's the case, we better get moving!" Skye said, eyes wide. She waited for him to let go of her before she stood.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:54 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
[ @Beck ]

(Beckie thinks that'll suffice-- he'll reply if necessary though)

"Oh, golly. If that's the case, we better get moving!" Skye said, eyes wide. She waited for him to let go of her before she stood.
“Definitely.” Chris stood up, and scooped her up. He walked over to the bike, and placed her on it. He got on, wrapping his arms around her. “Let’s go.”

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:05 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
“Definitely.” Chris stood up, and scooped her up. He walked over to the bike, and placed her on it. He got on, wrapping his arms around her. “Let’s go.”
Skye gave him a nod and took off-- not as fast as Chris usually went, but enough to get them moving. "Just throw the directions at me, and I'll try my best to keep up."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:34 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
Skye gave him a nod and took off-- not as fast as Chris usually went, but enough to get them moving. "Just throw the directions at me, and I'll try my best to keep up."
“Gotcha. Take this left, the go straight.” Chris gave Skye kisses of encouragement, smiling.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:21 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
“Gotcha. Take this left, the go straight.” Chris gave Skye kisses of encouragement, smiling.

Skye obeyed, making sure to take the curves slowly. "Alright. What next?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:37 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Skye obeyed, making sure to take the curves slowly. "Alright. What next?"
“ Take this last right. It shouldn’t be far. Just keep going on straight after the right turn.” Chris was careful not to put his hand near her spot. He wrapped him arms around her waist, under the spot. He rested he is head on her shoulder, smiling at her. She was so cute...

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:45 pm

@Bumblebee
(Fun fact: in a few older installments of Tron later scrapped for Legacy, programs had something very similar to that "weak spot" called a spinal "nexus", located on the lower backbone of programs within a specific server.)

Skye followed his instructions and smiled at the touch. It helped her stay warm despite the cold Argon winds.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:25 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:@Bumblebee
(Fun fact: in a few older installments of Tron later scrapped for Legacy, programs had something very similar to that "weak spot" called a spinal "nexus", located on the lower backbone of programs within a specific server.)

Skye followed his instructions and smiled at the touch. It helped her stay warm despite the cold Argon winds.
(Cool!)

Chris sighed, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. He wanted to give more affection, but Skye needed to drive. He whispered in her ear. “You’re driving very good. Just wanted to comment on it.”

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:41 am

Bumblebee wrote:
(Cool!)

Chris sighed, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. He wanted to give more affection, but Skye needed to drive. He whispered in her ear.  “You’re driving very good. Just wanted to comment on it.”
"Thanks... I try to be careful with this thing. It's so unsteady... I guess it wasn't designed for stability, though. At least that's what Mara said..." Skye rambled, somewhat shrugging.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:41 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
(Cool!)

Chris sighed, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. He wanted to give more affection, but Skye needed to drive. He whispered in her ear.  “You’re driving very good. Just wanted to comment on it.”
"Thanks... I try to be careful with this thing. It's so unsteady... I guess it wasn't designed for stability, though. At least that's what Mara said..." Skye rambled, somewhat shrugging.
“Yeah...” Chris moved from her shoulder, and looked behind them for a moment. He returned to looking ahead, giving kisses to Skye every now and then.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:12 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
“Yeah...” Chris moved from her shoulder, and looked behind them for a moment. He returned to looking ahead, giving kisses to Skye every now and then.
"See anything back there?" Skye inquired, curious. "Better not be that firewall guy again..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:17 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
"See anything back there?" Skye inquired, curious. "Better not be that firewall guy again..."
"Nothing. Just darkness. I hope we can get back before curfew..." He mumbled the last part to himself. Chris leaned against Skye, resting his head on hers. He closed his eyes, and sighed. "You wouldn't mind if I took a short nap on you, would you?"

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:24 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"Nothing. Just darkness. I hope we can get back before curfew..." He mumbled the last part to himself. Chris leaned against Skye, resting his head on hers. He closed his eyes, and sighed. "You wouldn't mind if I took a short nap on you, would you?"
"B-but what if I miss the apartment?" Skye whispered nervously, green eyes not straying from the road ahead. Any other cycle she'd have said Of course, but she was trying to locate something... while driving.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:26 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
"B-but what if I miss the apartment?" Skye whispered nervously, green eyes not straying from the road ahead. Any other cycle she'd have said Of course, but she was trying to locate something... while driving.
Chris had already fell asleep. He slept peacefully, hugging Skye while asleep. He laid his head on hers, smiling.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:45 pm

Bumblebee wrote:

Chris had already fallen asleep. He slept peacefully, hugging Skye while asleep. He laid his head on hers, smiling.

After not hearing a response, Skye pulled off to the side of the road and turned off the bike. She'd wait a moment before trying to wake him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:26 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

Chris had already fallen asleep. He slept peacefully, hugging Skye while asleep. He laid his head on hers, smiling.

After not hearing a response, Skye pulled off to the side of the road and turned off the bike. She'd wait a moment before trying to wake him.
Chris was still asleep. He was still holding Skye, but he wasn’t smiling. He noticed that the bike had stopped, but he was still sleeping.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:37 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris was still asleep. He was still holding Skye, but he wasn’t smiling. He noticed that the bike had stopped, but he was still sleeping.

"Chris... we might be late for that party you were planning... I think you need to wake up," Skye poked him softly.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:57 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Chris... we might be late for that party you were planning... I think you need to wake up," Skye poked him softly.
Chris shook his head, and returned to sleep. He wrapped his arms around her tighter, trying to get some more sleep. He had a frown on, mostly because Skye woke him up.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:01 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris shook his head, and returned to sleep. He wrapped his arms around her tighter, trying to get some more sleep. He had a frown on, mostly because Skye woke him up.

"Chriiiiiiis," Skye whined, looking over at him. "You can rest when we get to your apartment, but I need you to tell me where it is."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:14 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Chriiiiiiis," Skye whined, looking over at him. "You can rest when we get to your apartment, but I need you to tell me where it is."
"I told you where it was. Just down this street..." He fell asleep almost right after he said the last part. He rested his head on hers, clearly mad that she woke him up. He sighed, and wrapped his arms around her even tighter.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:17 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"I told you where it was. Just down this street..."  He fell asleep almost right after he said the last part. He rested his head on hers, clearly mad that she woke him up.  He sighed, and wrapped his arms around her even tighter.

Okay... that building looked familiar... and hey, in the window of the top room, Skye could see the decorations. That was it!

She pulled forward and prepared to collapse the bike. "Time to get off, Chris... we gotta go inside now," she chuckled, nudging him a little.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:20 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
"I told you where it was. Just down this street..."  He fell asleep almost right after he said the last part. He rested his head on hers, clearly mad that she woke him up.  He sighed, and wrapped his arms around her even tighter.

Okay... that building looked familiar... and hey, in the window of the top room, Skye could see the decorations. That was it!

She pulled forward and prepared to collapse the bike. "Time to get off, Chris... we gotta go inside now," she chuckled, nudging him a little.
Chris let out a small groan, but he did get off. He dusted himself off, and looked at Skye. "I told you so. It wasn't that far." He waited for her to collapse the bike so they could go in.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:23 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris let out a small groan, but he did get off. He dusted himself off, and looked at Skye. "I told you so. It wasn't that far." He waited for her to collapse the bike so they could go in.

Skye turned the ENCOM 786 into a baton, and gestured for Chris to follow. "If you can tell me what else needs done, you can sleep while I finish it," she offered cheerfully.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next