The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argon Park

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Argon Park - Page 4 Empty Argon Park

Post by S t a r Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

greetings, humans, welcome to my sig c:
charries i use for almost all RPs: Jaran, Lunar & Umber (Package deal pFFT), Vee, and Blazey Blaze c:
S t a r
S t a r

Back to top Go down

Argon Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Argon Park

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:25 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
Chris let out a small groan, but he did get off. He dusted himself off, and looked at Skye. "I told you so. It wasn't that far." He waited for her to collapse the bike so they could go in.

Skye turned the ENCOM 786 into a baton, and gestured for Chris to follow. "If you can tell me what else needs done, you can sleep while I finish it," she offered cheerfully.
"Just tell me when somebody knocks on the door. It starts in about 5 or so micros. " Chris took her hand, interlacing them. He began walking towards the entrance. "Sorry for getting mad at you back there, I didn't mean to."

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:29 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"Just tell me when somebody knocks on the door. It starts in about 5 or so micros. " Chris took her hand, interlacing them. He began walking towards the entrance. "Sorry for getting mad at you back there, I didn't mean to."

"It's okay... I know you were tired..." Skye's face suddenly fell. "Chris... h-how's your head feeling...?" She remembered something about trauma to the head followed by drowsiness could be a sign of something... but what?

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:29 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"It's okay... I know you were tired..." Skye's face suddenly fell. "Chris... h-how's your head feeling...?" She remembered something about trauma to the head followed by drowsiness could be a sign of something... but what?
“I feel very tired. Like, a lot. Mentally and physically.” Chris’s walking speed had slowed drastically, and he was having a hard time keeping up with Skye. He felt insanely drained of energy.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:54 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
“I feel very tired. Like, a lot. Mentally and physically.” Chris’s walking speed had slowed drastically, and he was having a hard time keeping up with Skye. He felt insanely drained of energy.

"Maybe you just need a tall glass of blue-grade energy," Skye shrugged, leading him back up to his apartment. It was only a cut... it shouldn't be serious... why was he so tired?

She remembered that letting him go to sleep would be fatal if he had... a concussion. Oh, Flynn; please don't let that be the case...

"Chris... have you ever had a concussion before?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:54 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"Maybe you just need a tall glass of blue-grade energy," Skye shrugged, leading him back up to his apartment. It was only a cut... it shouldn't be serious... why was he so tired?

She remembered that letting him go to sleep would be fatal if he had... a concussion. Oh, Flynn; please don't let that be the case...

"Chris... have you ever had a concussion before?"
“Not a lot. Just a few here and there.” Chris stumbled backwards just catching himself. A daze like feeling came over him. “Something... Something is wrong.” He doubled over, holding his stomach. He put a hand over his mouth, and fell to the ground.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:36 am

Bumblebee wrote:“Not a lot. Just a few here and there.” Chris stumbled backwards just catching himself. A daze like feeling came over him. “Something... Something is wrong.” He doubled over, holding his stomach. He put a hand over his mouth, and fell to the ground.

Skye reached out and grabbed him before he could hit the floor. "Did they-- did they ever feel like this?" She was starting to panic. This was the last thing she wanted happening right now. Despite how tired he was, she couldn't let him sleep.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:18 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:“Not a lot. Just a few here and there.” Chris stumbled backward just catching himself. A daze like feeling came over him. “Something... Something is wrong.” He doubled over, holding his stomach. He put a hand over his mouth and fell to the ground.

Skye reached out and grabbed him before he could hit the floor. "Did they-- did they ever feel like this?" She was starting to panic. This was the last thing she wanted happening right now. Despite how tired he was, she couldn't let him sleep.
"Close enough." The feeling had settled down, and he moved his hand from his mouth. He laid back and closed his eyes. "So tired..." He was seconds from going to sleep, tiredness had overtaken him.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:27 am

Bumblebee wrote:"Close enough." The feeling had settled down, and he moved his hand from his mouth. He laid back and closed his eyes. "So tired..." He was seconds from going to sleep, tiredness had overtaken him.

Since they were back within the walls of his apartment, Skye rushed to get him some energy, then knelt down by him when she returned, offering the blue-glowing liquid to him. "Try this."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:30 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Close enough." The feeling had settled down, and he moved his hand from his mouth. He laid back and closed his eyes. "So tired..." He was seconds from going to sleep, tiredness had overtaken him.

Since they were back within the walls of his apartment, Skye rushed to get him some energy, then knelt down by him when she returned, offering the blue-glowing liquid to him. "Try this."
Chris had already fallen asleep. He slept peacefully, not knowing that Skye was there. The party was set to start in about 3 micros. His breathing was steady, and his hands were behind his head.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:33 am

Bumblebee wrote:Chris had already fallen asleep. He slept peacefully, not knowing that Skye was there. The party was set to start in about 3 micros. His breathing was steady, and his hands were behind his head.

Skye groaned and tried to rouse him. "Chris, I can't let you sleep, it's going to kill you!" She set the glass of energy down and patted his face. "Wake up... please wake up... I just gotta give you this energy and you'll be fine..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:57 am

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:Chris had already fallen asleep. He slept peacefully, not knowing that Skye was there. The party was set to start in about 3 micros. His breathing was steady, and his hands were behind his head.

Skye groaned and tried to rouse him. "Chris, I can't let you sleep, it's going to kill you!" She set the glass of energy down and patted his face. "Wake up... please wake up... I just gotta give you this energy and you'll be fine..."
"Just another micro..." He turned on his side, facing away from Skye. He pushed away Skye's hand and groaned. "Just one more micro..."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:59 am

Bumblebee wrote:
"Just another micro..." He turned on his side, facing away from Skye. He pushed away Skye's hand and groaned. "Just one more micro..."

"I'll leave you alone when you drink this, understand?" Skye's voice was tense and short. She would say it as many times as she needed to in order to make sure he would be alright.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:22 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:

"I'll leave you alone when you drink this, understand?" Skye's voice was tense and short. She would say it as many times as she needed to in order to make sure he would be alright.
Chris turned over to Skye. He sat up, took the glass, and drank it all. He looked at Skye for a quick second, before leaning against her shoulder. He nuzzled her neck with his head and fell right back asleep.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:27 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris turned over to Skye. He sat up, took the glass, and drank it all. He looked at Skye for a quick second, before leaning against her shoulder. He nuzzled her neck with his head and fell right back asleep.[/quote]

"Promise me you don't feel like you're gonna die anymore...?" When he didn't respond, Skye breathed a sigh and checked his disc. Hm... it seemed it wasn't a concussion at all. He was only tired because of all the voxels he lost... he needed to rest so they could regenerate. Whew. He could sleep. Thank Flynn.

She waited for the arrival of their guests.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:31 pm

[quote="cmdR_Paige"]
Bumblebee wrote:

"Promise me you don't feel like you're gonna die anymore...?" When he didn't respond, Skye breathed a sigh and checked his disc. Hmm... it seemed it wasn't a concussion at all. He was only tired because of all the voxels he lost... he needed to rest so they could regenerate. Whew. He could sleep. Thank Flynn.

She waited for the arrival of their guests.

Chris was still sleeping. He wrapped his arms around Skye's arms, restring her. He didn't know he was doing this, he only knew he was just hugging her. He kissed her on the neck to mess with her.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:20 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
Chris was still sleeping. He wrapped his arms around Skye's arms, restring her. He didn't know he was doing this, he only knew he was just hugging her. He kissed her on the neck to mess with her.
[/quote]

"Hey; I thought you were asleep, you goofball," Skye laughed, pushing him away a little.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:23 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
"Hey; I thought you were asleep, you goofball," Skye laughed, pushing him away a little.
"You were the one who woke me up." Chris gently knocked her over, being careful not to hurt her.  "I know you did like it." He kissed her on the lips holding, for as long as he could.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:33 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"You were the one who woke me up." Chris gently knocked her over, being careful not to hurt her.  "I know you did like it." He kissed her on the lips holding, for as long as he could.

"Feeling better?" Skye asked softly, when Chris eventually broke away. She traced his jawline with one small finger and gave him a smile.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:36 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"You were the one who woke me up." Chris gently knocked her over, being careful not to hurt her.  "I know you did like it." He kissed her on the lips holding, her for as long as he could.

"Feeling better?" Skye asked softly when Chris eventually broke away. She traced his jawline with one small finger and gave him a smile.
"Much better." Chris took er hand with his own, interlacing the both of them. He stared into her bright, green eyes. He returned her own smile, holding her gaze.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:40 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
"Much better." Chris took her hand with his own, interlacing the both of them. He stared into her bright, green eyes. He returned her own smile, holding her gaze.

"Thank the creator," Skye breathed, closing her eyes for a moment before reopening them. "I was so worried... apparently you were just tired from all that voxel loss. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh, I was just so scared..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:53 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
"Much better." Chris took her hand with his own, interlacing the both of them. He stared into her bright, green eyes. He returned her own smile, holding her gaze.

"Thank the creator," Skye breathed, closing her eyes for a moment before reopening them. "I was so worried... apparently you were just tired from all that voxel loss. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh, I was just so scared..."
"Skye..." Chris kissed her, not pulling away. He wanted her to take care of him, he couldn't do it without her. He squeezed her hand, still not pulling away.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:57 pm

Bumblebee wrote:"Skye..." Chris kissed her, not pulling away. He wanted her to take care of him, he couldn't do it without her. He squeezed her hand, still not pulling away.

Skye let him continue, closing her eyes. She held his hand tightly. Hopefully Amber wouldn't show up while they were both busy--

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:04 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:"Skye..." Chris kissed her, not pulling away. He wanted her to take care of him, he couldn't do it without her. He squeezed her hand, still not pulling away.

Skye let him continue, closing her eyes. She held his hand tightly. Hopefully Amber wouldn't show up while they were both busy--
[busy]

Chris eventually let go. He put a hand to the side of her face, smiling. "Thank you. Thank you for helping me. " He kissed her once more, this time not holding it as long.

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:18 pm

Bumblebee wrote:
[busy]

Chris eventually let go.  He put a hand to the side of her face, smiling. "Thank you. Thank you for helping me. " He kissed her once more, this time not holding it as long.
(Skye:
well
i can't get the door while you're kissing me
-)

"Of course," Skye beamed. "I want you to be safe, and happy, and... alive." She chuckled a bit at that. "Since you weren't made to regenerate... I have to do everything I can."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:28 pm

cmdR_Paige wrote:
Bumblebee wrote:
[busy]

Chris eventually let go.  He put a hand to the side of her face, smiling. "Thank you. Thank you for helping me. " He kissed her once more, this time not holding it as long.
(Skye:
well
i can't get the door while you're kissing me
-)

"Of course," Skye beamed. "I want you to be safe, and happy, and... alive." She chuckled a bit at that. "Since you weren't made to regenerate... I have to do everything I can."
[Chris: but
we can wait :3
]

" I don't deserve someone like you caring about me so much..." Chris looked at the ground, not facing Skye. He stared at the wooden floor, a frown on his face. "I really don't..."

See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next