The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Games (Main RP)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Games (Main RP) - Page 2 Empty The Games (Main RP)

Post by Skye Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Feel free to post.)

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

The Games (Main RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Games (Main RP)

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:49 pm

Checkmate wrote:@Bumblebee

Seeing the program get derezzed she grew disappointed . Though she raised a brow, does he not...recognize me? Oh for the love of CLU this is weird . " sir....its me..Vernal..." She said as she scratched the back of her neck " I just dyed my hair is all... " to be honest she missed the yelling Pavel.
“...Vernal?” Pavel put a hand to his chin. “Hm. I do remember you. In Purgos. Excuse my rudeness.” He nodded at Bernal and looked back at the Games. He laughed when a program got derezzed.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:44 pm

@Bumblebee

" its fine-" 
Well at least he didn't totally forget her. Sighing she looked over at the derzzed program and slouched " why do they derezz so quickly
......." she commented.  She spotted one that attempted to last more than a minute only for it to get derezzed. " OH COME ON! ITS NOT THAT HARD TO DODGE!" She yelled . Or was it?

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:41 pm

Checkmate wrote:@Bumblebee

" its fine-" 
Well at least he didn't totally forget her. Sighing she looked over at the derzzed program and slouched " why do they derezz so quickly
......." she commented.  She spotted one that attempted to last more than a minute only for it to get derezzed. " OH COME ON! ITS NOT THAT HARD TO DODGE!" She yelled . Or was it?
Pavel sighed. “Shut up! “ He smiled when she stopped, and returned to the fight. There were only a few programs left, and he sighed. This fight was dragged out enough.

Charaters: Chris [Firewall] cmdr_Pavel [Firewall] Dyson [Firewall] Amber [Firewall]
See ya!
Bumblebee
Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:10 pm

@cmdR_Paige

Vernal just grumbled to herself, but it didn't help her anger though. 
She saw another program actually last a little longer then the other .  But this was still getting boring... Maybe she could start a convo?..
" I derezzed my first two ISOs today...." She never thought she had to hear herself say that, it almost made her giggle.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2