The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:41 am

( E Ack )

Jinx started shivering and fell to her knees as well. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the floor. She held one arm and dropped her gun for now. She hated this place, but Rho was saved. Heilin was dead. She fulfilled her purpose.

She just had to get rid of what she had just seen in her head.

—————

Eta flew into even more panic. She then unlatched the door with shaky hands and with all her strength, opened the giant door. Grunting as she did, a large creeking sound was heard and eventually she fully opened it.

Once the door was open, she quickly spotted the bundled up body of Rho underneath the blanket. And her mind flew into a panic, her eyes widened and they welled up.

“ nonono-“ she murmured fearing the worst. She darted over to What she assumed was Rho and knelt down beside them, only to gently scoop them up in her arms. Her entire nature calm, gentle and loving.

Nononono please, please I lost you once I don’t wanna lose you again. I know I’m bad fortune but please...please janna don’t let it take them away from m-me. I’m tired of losing the people I love “ Eta whimpered, she went to remove the blanket from their face so she could at least see them.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:59 am

( OH NO THE BEBES )

Rho met her gaze with wide, panicked eyes.

Despite being covered in the blanket they still felt exposed. Vulnerable. If she pulled the blanket down any further, she'd see the "costume" they'd worn for Heilin.

They said nothing, fear flooding their mind.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:19 am

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA THE BEBE )

Eta wouldn’t have cared if she did. And once she met their panicked gaze, relief swam over her causing her muscles to relax. Her gaze soft and kind. No judgement at all.

“ you’re alive......tha-thank janna you’re alive. I was so...so scared that I’d lose you again, I couldn’t have it happen twice. “ she hiccuped and brought Rho into a warm, protective loving embrace as she closed her eyes.

You’ll be safe soon I promise.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:17 pm

( asdfghjkl my gay heart )

Rho didn't put up a fight.

They were too stunned to speak.

===

A few minutes later, Vi's breathing returned to normal. She worried that she'd bruised a rib or worse, but nothing was obvious to her yet. She stood up, albeit shakily, and trudged away from the scene.

"CAITLYN!" she shouted, voice echoing. "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:46 pm

( Same omg ack-)

Eta kept a protective hold over Rho.

“ it’ll be okay...he’s gone..you’re safe. You’ll be infront of a nice warm fire place soon and you’ll be spoiled to death I swear to janna. I won’t stop telling you how much I love you. I’ll never leave you again. “ she hiccuped.

Jinx eventually got herself back to normal and sighed, she got back up, not daring to look back and fled the scene. She crawled and jumped up the debris and wall only to make her way to exit the building. She helped save Rho, her purpose was full filled she’d leave them be.

—————-

Caitlyn was frozen from shock, sadly she couldn’t get herself to move forward. The horrifying scene of this hellish basement scared the hell outta her. It reminded her of when she was tied up to a chair when Jinx kidnapped her.

Vi’s voice was faint but she heard it.

“ O-OVER H-HERE-“ she called out, her voice cracking. So many corpses. It was a nightmare.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:57 pm

( ACK BUT NOW RHO WILL NEVER KNOW JINX WAS THERE-
OH MA HEART )

Rho didn't hug her back just yet, still in disbelief.

———

Vi eventually rushed to her side.

She tried to help her snap out of it, laying a hand on her shoulder.

Hey... Caitlyn... look at me. Look at my eyes. Not at them."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:07 pm

( YE BUT. Eta will relay the info to them. Dw. AND AWWWW MY HEART OMG VI-)

Eta still held on to Rho and kept her eyes closed. She started rubbing their back in a gentle fashion. Knowing that they’re most likely in shock.

“ it’ll be okay....I got you....we all got you. You’re so brave, so, so brave my Krächen “ she soothed.

————-

Caitlyn jolted at the contact and furrowed her brows. Her heart rate rapidly increased. Fear clear as day was seen in her eyes as she made eye contact.

“......I-I’m sorry...I-I’m sorry I c-can’t I didn’t think...t-there’s so many i c-can’t...” she choked out. A cold shiver ran down her spine.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:17 pm

( yeye true lol
and YE E-)

Rho's body tensed, stiffening as if they were a corpse. The anxiety of the situation had caught up to them now.

———

Vi brought her other hand up to Caitlyn's face, cupping it gently.

"Hey, shhh... I know. I know it's scary, just... look at me."

Growing up in the undercity, she'd seen a lot of death firsthand. None of it bothered her as much as the loss of her parents, or the loss of Vander, but that didn't mean she was a healthy, functioning individual herself.

"Caitlyn, it's okay. Nobody's gonna come after you. But I need to ask you something. Can you answer a quick yes-or-no question for me...?" she murmured.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:47 pm

( Oh ma heart both of em )

Eta had a feeling, she just continued the back rubs and held them gently. Her entire nature calm and gentle. But on the inside, her anger was boiling. She was glad Heilin was dead.

That—bastard. I’m glad he’s dead, so so glad.

Nobody hurts my krächen.

God I’m sorry Rho....you never deserved this....my poor krächen. I’m gonna spoil you so much when we get back, promise.

And I know...we’re both mentally unstable, I know we’re not ready to be back in a relationship...but even if we’re just friends. I’d be grateful. I miss you in my life. You’re the other half of me, a-and when we split up...at first I was doing okay but then...when I found Fallon, I realized just how much you meant to me.

You’re my other half, and I’m yours. We compliment each other.

Life and death. Unnus Annus, Memento Mori.

And I need mine back

Her gaze fell and her eyes watered up at that only to let out a choked cry and hold Rho closer. The stress of the situation finally getting to her.

————-

Caitlyn calmed down almost immediately once she felt Vi’s hand on her face, she closed her eyes and sighed in relief. The contact and Vi’s presence helped ground her really well. She listened to Vi’s voice and nodded.

Right...n-no ones..no ones coming to get me..

“ Right; you’re right. “ she murmured, her voice shaky. Then her brow raised as she made eye contact again. “ y-yeah sure....g-go ahead...” she said as she cleared her throat.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:38 pm

( right back atcha ack )

"Did you find Rho?" Vi asked, speaking slowly and clearly so Caitlyn could process.

She maintained eye contact.

"You can just nod or shake your head. I'm not... I'm not upset with you if you didn't find them."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:46 pm

Caitlyn pursed her brows and tried to think on it only to shake her head.

“ No...no i didn’t. God damn it I couldn’t even do that, I didn’t even get half way through this hell hole!” She hissed at herself. She took a shaky breath to calm herself down, the stress was getting to her. Then suddenly, she noticed a certain someone’s absence and her eyes widened.

“ Eta—Eta she’s not...she’s not with me she’s not—“ she choked her mind was spiraling into a panic.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:02 pm

Vi pulled her into a protective hug.

"Hey-hey-hey-- no... shhh..." she murmured. "We'll find her too. Hang on."

She pulled back so she wouldn't hurt Caitlyn's ears, and yelled, "ETA!"

Her voice echoed through the massive building. "WHERE ARE YOU?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:21 pm

( The bebeeee. )

Caitlyn returned the hug without a second thought and closed her eyes, she tried to get herself under control. She took deep steady breaths and held on to Vi tight and nodded. She just wanted to find Rho...and if Eta was gone too...it’d be even more of a disaster.

Eta perked her head up and pulled her head back so she wouldn’t hurt Rho’s ears either. She looked behind her.

“ OVER HERE, THERES THIS BIG SECTION WHERE THERES GIANT METAL CAGES, ITS FARTHER BACK. FOLLOW THE DIRT FOOT PRINTS AND MY VOICE AND YOU’LL FIND ME, I FOUND RHO. IM WITH THEM. “ Eta called back, her voice echoing, she had gently covered Rho’s ears so they wouldn’t get scared or startled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:50 pm

( right back atcha tho ack )

Vi turned back to Caitlyn, eyes lighting up.

"She found Rho," she grinned. "Come on; let's go."

She darted off to locate Eta and Rho based on the instructions, eventually skidding to a halt outside the cell.

Motherfucker tossed them in the fridge like a hunk of meat. What a bastard...

"Uh... Eta, are they...?" she ventured.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:02 pm

( E ack )

Caitlyn beamed at both of them and ran after Vi, her eyes widened in horror at the cages. There were so many of them too.

To think that Rho is in one...oh god...

She tensed up once she heard the question as she stood beside Vi, her eyes wide with fear and concern.

Eta made eye contact with the both of them. She held Rho in a protective manner.

“ They’re in shock....their body went into a shutdown type state, they’re as stiff as a corpse. I assume it’s a form of defense mechanism, its like playing dead. But important thing is is that they’re alive.  And I don’t know what wounds they have or what that fucking bastard has done to them, but we need to get them care and get them the fuck outta here. “ Eta said, her tone very authoritative and stern. It was as if her skittish side had gone for now.

Caitlyn saw the state that Rho was in and covered her mouth. Her eyes welled up.

Oh god Rho....I am so...so sorry......

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:12 pm

It was the same defence instinct that kicked in when Singed had given them shimmer for the first time.

They held their breath and remained completely still.

"Yeah, no shit," Vi breathed, horrified. "Uh... is there anything that needs to be taken care of like... right now?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:30 pm

( THE POOR BEBEE )

Eta blinked and thought on it and looked back at Rho, the entire blanket covered their body and she couldn’t really tell. She just shook her head, besides for their sake she didn’t wanna cause them any more discomfort by removing the blanket. She knew them.

“ No, not that I know of “ she answered and started to tuck them up with the blanket that they had around them fully. Making sure nothing about them was exposed, especially since it was freezing outside. She held them close and stood up, carrying them bridal style.

“ let’s get the hell outta here. If there’s any wounds we can take care of them back at the shop. “ Eta said.

Caitlyn nodded she sighed in relief.

“ god I’m glad we got this taken care of...and that fucker is finally dead. “ she hissed “ wait hang on—how come you aren’t disturbed by all of this?!” She asked as she glared at Eta.

Eta blinked in a deadpanned fashion.

“ I’ve been desensitized to it thanks to my previous occupation, you see a lot of stuff in that field. Not to mention I literally clean up corpses and make them presentable. You get used to the looks and smell. “ she answered in a matter of fact tone.

Caitlyn huffed and crossed her arms.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:28 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA THO )

"Okay then," Vi sighed. "Let's get the hell outta here then."

She beckoned for Eta to follow. "Pretty sure Jinx split after I went looking for Cait, so we don't have to worry about her."

(smol skip?)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:41 pm

( ye sounds good can you activate it?)

Eta sighed in relief and followed Vi out. Holding Rho close to her.

“ thank janna, she’s so insufferable. She freaking shoved me off the damn rooftop “ she growled/complained.

Caitlyn sighed in relief “ yeah well she’s gone now—let’s go “ she murmured.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:56 pm

( ye le activate )

Vi accompanied Eta the whole way back to Rho's shop.

Rho had thankfully unfrozen enough to breathe, but they were still stiff.

"A-are they still breathing?" Vi whispered in a hurried fashion, standing beside Eta.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:08 pm

( ack the bebee)
( And Not me thinking of Jenna Ortega Being Eta’s voice claim now )

Eta had laid Rho on their couch by now and covered them up with extra blankets and was now watching over them. She tilted her head towards Vi ever so slightly and gently reached her hand infront of Rho’s face she felt a slight puff of air hit her knuckles and nodded.

“ yes, they’re still stiff though. It’ll take them a while to recover from shock. The poor thing....but at least they’re comfortable. ” she murmured in sympathy and sighed heavily.

Caitlyn had attended to Memento in the other room, she’d given her food and water. She just...she needed a moment to get her mind right after what happened.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:19 pm

( OO )

"Did you check them out for wounds and stuff yet?" Vi asked, brow furrowed.

She knelt down and looked them over.

They looked pale. Deathly pale. And she didn't have the slightest idea why.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:38 pm

( YEE. )

Eta nodded. The poor thing had a lot of wounds, but she didn’t think they were from Heilin, and yet...she had a feeling they were from their career.

If Heilin had laid any hand on them, the wound would’ve been much, much worse. She had taken care of that a while ago with the proper items and care she found throughout the house. She tried to spare Rho as much privacy as she could.

“ Yes; I did. I took care of it, there were quite a few. The only question is is that I dunno if it’s from Heilin, or from their occupation. But I’m betting if it were from Heilin, the attacks would’ve been way worse. Knowing how much of a sadistic bastard he clearly is. “ she growled.

She also noticed the deathly pale skin and furrowed her brows. She ran her hand through their blue hair in a gentle fashion. They felt cold to the touch even with the added blanket.

“ They might’ve been exposed to the elements too long...” Eta explained, seeming to read Vi’s worried mind. “ could you go fetch me some extra blankets?” She asked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:51 pm

( ack ma heart )

"Yeah, sure. One second."

She stood up and trudged off, searching for blankets in the room that Caitlyn was resting in.

Without turning to look at her, she mumbled, "Did you see the harness on that poor kid?"

It was clear that she was angry about it, but she didn't want to talk about it in front of Eta.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:04 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA THOUGH THE POOR BEBE OMG MA HEART-)

Eta nodded when Vi left only to have her face fall. She wasn’t completely stupid...she saw the outfit when she attended to them. It broke her heart, it clearly looked like a harness to anyone, even one who Wasnt -well educated in that area.

It just broke her heart more. She ran her hand through their hair again and started giving them head scratches. Her throat tightened up as she fought to keep her emotions in check.

My poor krächen....no matter what happened...no matter what you’ve done...I will still be here. I won’t leave your side....not again. You never deserved this.

I’m glad that bastard is dead. If I had the opportunity to take your place right then and there I would’ve.

————

Caitlyn heard Vi and nodded. Her heart breaking but her anger had risen more.

“ Yeah....I can’t believe that bastard made them wear it...” she hissed, she was angry about it as well. If it weren’t obvious.

“.....Vi when they wake up, we need to give them a talking to. Both of us. Maybe Eta if she’s up for it. I Cant....I can’t watch them suffer any longer, they’ve been through enough as it is. It breaks my heart and to know that they’ve gone through this it——“ Caitlyn’s voice cracked and pitched. She closed her eyes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum