The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 13 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

( E Ack )

Jinx started shivering and fell to her knees as well. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the floor. She held one arm and dropped her gun for now. She hated this place, but Rho was saved. Heilin was dead. She fulfilled her purpose.

She just had to get rid of what she had just seen in her head.

—————

Eta flew into even more panic. She then unlatched the door with shaky hands and with all her strength, opened the giant door. Grunting as she did, a large creeking sound was heard and eventually she fully opened it.

Once the door was open, she quickly spotted the bundled up body of Rho underneath the blanket. And her mind flew into a panic, her eyes widened and they welled up.

“ nonono-“ she murmured fearing the worst. She darted over to What she assumed was Rho and knelt down beside them, only to gently scoop them up in her arms. Her entire nature calm, gentle and loving.

Nononono please, please I lost you once I don’t wanna lose you again. I know I’m bad fortune but please...please janna don’t let it take them away from m-me. I’m tired of losing the people I love “ Eta whimpered, she went to remove the blanket from their face so she could at least see them.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 13 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:56 pm

"HEY!" Vi batted Eta's tail away, spitting. "I dunno where that shit's been, get that outta my face--!"

Rho held back laughter, but smiled through it.

"Can I pop the chain off now?" Vi asked Caitlyn, tilting her head to look at her.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:11 pm

Eta made a sound that sounded like she was snickering she looked to be smiling too.

Caitlyn laughed in a full hearted manner, only to look at Vi then shrugged.

“ I think you should be fine, Eta?” She asked as she directed her voice to the wolf.

Eta tilted her ear back to Caitlyn once she said that then angled both her ears forward and focused for a moment. Thankfully Vi’s heart beat was back to normal and her body temperature Wasn’t too much. Then she flicked both her ears and nodded then got up off of Vi and stood on all fours.

Then she shoved her muzzle under Vi’s back to kinda help her up in a gentle manner. For extra support.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:18 pm

Vi stood up and took hold of the last cuff, then broke it apart as fast as she could manage with shaking arms.

She dusted off her hands, then sat on the floor.

"Fuck that shit," she muttered, panting.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:31 pm

( the bebeee )

Caitlyn furrowed her brow and got up.

“ I’ll go get you some tea. And yes, yes indeed. “ she murmured, a frown was seen. “ wait—maybe I can get some sort of dna trace from whoever touched the chains before you did? That way we can find out who did this to her!” She beamed as her head perked up.

Eta shook her hind leg a bit after the chain popped off and smiled happily, she felt so, so much better. She whimpered happily and headed over to Vi only to press her head against Vi’s shoulder and wagged her tail at a rapid pace.

Once again, her breath wheezing, labored and hollow. It echoed through her entire body.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:32 pm

( right back atcha )

"Yeah, yeah... it doesn't take a genius to figure out that this is Silco's doing," Vi muttered.

"Wait..." Rho murmured. They closed their eyes, then picked up the chain and shook it. Then, they slowly set it back on the floor as their eyes opened. "This belonged to the man who gave me back my sight."

Vi stared at them, incredulous.

"How the fuck...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:36 pm

Caitlyn went wide eyed. Also bewildered.

“ ....who is it then?” She asked hesitantly “ and h-how were you able t-to..to do all of that?” She asked, clearly amazed.

Eta folded her ears and whined. She remained silent for now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:03 pm

"I don't remember his name," Rho admitted. "But Viktor knew him. I would be able to recognise him if I heard his voice again."

They faced Caitlyn. "He used similar chains. Th-the sounds were unforgettable. And... since I was blind, all I could do was listen..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:22 pm

( THE BEBE )

Caitlyn furrowed her brow and her heart sank. Feeling sorry for them.

“ oh..I...I see that makes sense...I’m sorry...” she murmured. Sympathy clear as day.

Eta kept her ears folded back as she padded over to Rho. They suffered this man too? Yet—he did them good? This...person was rather confusing to her that was for certain. The wolf pressed her forehead to Rho’s arm only to shove her head under their arm in a gentle fashion. Her face reading ‘ I’m sorry as she made eye contact.

But she knew his name, Death, and Singed. She glanced down at the wooden floor and used her sharp index claw and began etching/ writing out his name.

Caitlyn raised her brow.

“ What’s she doing?” She asked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:31 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA
also eta pullin an Io-
as in greek mythology. a chick that got turned into a cow )

Rho's heart melted at the gesture from Eta.

"Well she's ruining the floorboards, but I'm not going to scold her for it," they muttered, watching her. "Just let her work. She's probably trying to dull her claws."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:40 pm

( WHEEZE, sorry but that was so funny to me lol-and I’m still not familiar with Io so ur gonna have to explain further for the story wise-)

Eta flicked her ears at the comment and rolled her eyes, only to shake her head. It took her a while to etch his name out. She seemed to zone out as some of the horrible memories flashed by, her dying...transforming, the torture...all of it.

As soon as she finished writing his name she visibly winced and whimpered as she ducked her head.

A single name was seen on the floor boards.

SINGED

Caitlyn just nodded, and headed off to get Vi something to drink, she didn’t see the word yet.

“ you want anything Rho? A midnight snack maybe?” She called out as she headed into the other room.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:55 pm

( YEYE so like-
zeus has all his side chicks right? so he turns em into animals when he's done so his wife hera doesn't know
so he turned io into a cow and she went to her family and spelled her name out with her hoof so they knew it was her )

Rho was silent.

They stared at the name, a cold, sickening dread beginning to pool in their stomach.

Vi noticed them spacing out and furrowed her brow, worry plain on her face.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:07 pm

( OH okay, damn Zeus-sheesh. But also aww the poor Bebe io )
( AND AWW RHO-)

Caitlyn just decided to ignore it for now and went to get the beverages instead.

Eta looked back up at Rho and whined in distress. Then glanced down back at the floor and started etching again. Trying to tell them all about what happened, or at least what she remembered.

It took her a long while but she got everything.

I DIED

DEATH.

SILCO

JINX

PAIN

SINGED

SINGED

SHIMMER

SINGED

Eventually she stopped and just plopped down, all of it causing her a ton of distress from having to write it out for them. Her eyes closed as she tried to forget about it as she whimpered in distress.

Her body visibly shaking ever so slightly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:23 pm

( OMFG MA HEART- )

Rho was horrified.

They looked up at Eta, then threw their arms around her neck, hugging her tightly.

They broke down into tears and wept into her fur, voice muffled.

Vi overheard them, just barely, and her face fell.

Poor thing.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:37 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA THE BEBES )

Eta tensed up ever so slightly but once she felt the hug she broke down too. The warmth from the embrace brought such a foreign yet welcomed sense of comfort to her and it just...it made her crack. And when she heard Rho’s cries she pressed herself further into the hug as much as possible.

She squeezed her eyes shut and began to cry as well. Her body still shivering as she let out a good round of whimpers.

She was good.....right?...then...then why was she dealt with such a horrible end? Maybe her father was right....maybe she was bad fortune. Her own bad fortune having caused her death. Caused her to turn into this.

She soaked up the embrace as much as possible.

Caitlyn was still making the tea and was getting everyone food, she figured everyone would be hungry especially Eta.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:11 am

( FR )

Vi breathed a soft sigh, then joined in the hug herself.

She said nothing; she just held the both of them close for the moment, trying to comfort them.

She knew they both deserved it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:21 am

Eta felt Vi’s presence and soaked up both of their embraces the best she could.

All the while fully breaking down into a meltdown. Tears spilled from her eyes as she whimpered non stop, only to throw her head back and let out the most heart breaking, sorrow filled, despondent how ever.

Caitlyn went wide eyed again and looked behind her out into the other room. However, she still felt it in her heart and her eyes welled up.

The poor thing....she must’ve been in so much pain....honestly I never thought this would happen to her at all.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:43 am

( not me thinking of that one video of where they took a husky howling and added dramatic music in the background to make it sound like he was singing- )

Rho just hugged her tighter.

"Shh, it's okay..." Vi murmured, petting Eta's back. "You're safe now... we're gonna fix this... just like how I ripped that shit off your legs."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:54 am

( LMFAO YES XD )

Eta finished her howl and glanced back at Vi, her ears pinned to her head as she let out a despondent heart broken whimper. But the hug and the back pats also helped her out. She believed Vi a little bit. She just.....she just wasn’t sure anymore, she didn’t know what to do anymore and she hated it.

She just nodded at Vi and leant into the both of them. Her tail tucked in between her legs.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:18 am

Rho sighed.

The two of them just kept Eta close for now, trying to comfort her.

"I'm sorry they did this to you," Rho murmured. "You didn't deserve that..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:23 am

Eta looked at Rho and gave them a look of.

‘ you sure?’ As she tilted her head in confusion. She wasn’t sure if she deserved that, it...it kinda felt like it did to her. Another whimper was heard as her tears slowly began to stop.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:33 pm

"I mean that," Rho soothed. "I know it doesn't feel like it, but... you of all people don't deserve this fate. If anything it should have been me."

"Bullshit," Vi spat. "Shoulda been me. That way neither of you--"

"No."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:14 pm

( THE BEBES )

Eta snarled at the both of them, her ears pinned back as she agreed with both. Neither of them deserved this. Neither did Caitlyn if she even dared to say that.

Her face read ‘ no ‘ to the both of them. As if taking both their sides. Then her face fell and looked softer and more despondent.

She shook her head and whimpered as if saying ‘ I deserve it ‘.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:15 pm

"Okay, you know what? Fine. None of us deserve it," Vi huffed. "Now shut up and group hug. All of ya."

Rho sighed through their nose and just hugged Eta again. 

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:34 pm

Eta just remained silent and soaked up the embrace. She wasn’t gonna argue with Vi. Actually couldn’t argue well at all right now just couldn’t she speak.

A nice comforting feeling was felt after a while. Only for her negative thoughts to start. She didn’t deserve Vi or Rho....any of them. They were all too good for her, and despite Rho’s statement.

She felt like she did deserve what she got. She’s killed innocents before, she was a disgusting drug addict too. How can Rho love all of that? Hell not even her own mother cared anymore, or so she thought. They should’ve just left her to freeze on the streets, she should’ve just stayed and rotted at Singes lab. Eta just whimpered sadly but nothing more.

Caitlyn eventually walked out of the kitchen with a huge tray of food and beverages. A nice hot beef stew for all three of them, and some tea for Vi and Rho. But when she saw the scene her heart melted with a tiny smile.

“ Hope I’m not interrupting...but you guys hungry?” She called out softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:38 pm

"Hella," Vi told her. "After all that ripping and shit. C'mon, give it here."

She held out her hand curiously, giving her a smile.

Rho kept their arms around Eta. "I'll eat in a bit, thank you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next