The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:44 pm

I wake up to the sounds of the silence that allows
For my mind to run around with my ear up to the ground
I'm searching to behold the stories that are told
When my back is to the world that was smiling when I turned
Tell you you're the greatest
But once you turn they hate us
Oh, the misery
Everybody wants to be my enemy
Spare the sympathy
Everybody wants to be my enemy

Character list

Vi ( @Pidge ) Silco ( @/Pidge )  
Caitlyn ( @/checkmate ) Jinx (@/checkmate ) Sevika (@/checkmate)

Open characters
Jayce       Viktor.     Counselor heimerdinger.  Counselor Medala.  Ekko  
Welcome to the world of Arcane . You’re either a topsider from the city of progress Piltover or Zaun the under city. But more secretes obviously lie deep within the city walls.

Mild language warning and gore/violence most likely

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:59 pm

@Pidge

Caitlyn was currently standing in front of another Jinx attack sight, her eyes wide at the damage. The blue girls graffiti was everywhere , with words of liar,vi and jinx was here written and wicked toothy smiles. Some dead people too,some were even her fellow enforcers . Most likely due to a monkey bomb. Her entire face was filled with horror at the scene. Snapping out of it “ VI!” She called for “ VI!” Her tone filled with panic. Oh god-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:17 pm

Checkmate wrote:@Pidge

Caitlyn was currently standing in front of another Jinx attack sight, her eyes wide at the damage. The blue girls graffiti was everywhere , with words of liar,vi and jinx was here written and wicked toothy smiles. Some dead people too,some were even her fellow enforcers . Most likely due to a monkey bomb. Her entire face was filled with horror at the scene. Snapping out of it “ VI!” She called for “ VI!” Her tone filled with panic. Oh god-

Managing to limp out of the shadows, the violet-redhead coughed to announce her presence.

She spat ashes out of her mouth and tried to focus on the world around her. Her ears were still ringing from the explosion.

"You called?" she huffed in a low voice, looking up at Cait with wounded eyes.

She never liked tussling with Powder.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:35 pm

@Pidge

Caitlyn jolted and whipped around, only to be more wide eyed at the damage. Rushing over, the enforcer grabbed hold of the punk gently. Eyes filled with worry
“ I ..oh god..I h-heard the explosion I heard...I thought you were gone-“ she choked out. She knew that Vi would most likely be on Jinx’s tail but this was too close of a call... “ ..e-everything was so quick...c-can you walk?” She asked . Her gaze full of sympathy.

She was keeping a look out while Vi went to bravely engage...but clearly things went down hill real quick.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:16 pm

@Checkmate

"For now. Get me out of here while I'm still running on adrenaline," Vi panted, eyes falling closed. "I can manage it. But.. she got away before I could stop her."

She spat out a clot of blood. "My head is killing me.."

She leaned all her weight on Caitlyn and did her best to stagger away from the wreckage.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:26 pm

@Pidge

Caitlyn put Vi’s arm over her shoulder’s and gently drug her out only to help guide her out. Walking at a steady pace her gaze swept over the dingy run down area’s of Zaun . She did her best not to look at the explosion.
“ ...I can imagine...we need to get you some help...I remember that potion place it’s ...it’s just a touch out of reach for you though. Think you can handle the wait while I go?” She asked making small eye contact. “...and I’m sorry about her..y-you two seemed to be doing well..”

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:31 am

@Checkmate

"Deja vu," Vi remarked at the sensation of being supported like this. It happened way too often these days, it seemed. "Yeah, I'm.. I'll manage. So long as I can sit, or lay down at least," she grunted. "..I almost had her.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:40 am

@Pidge

Caitlyn rolled her eyes at the comment . In her opinion Vi got hurt way too much. Reckless is the term she liked to use. She gave a nod in regards to sitting down, however she frowned . “ maybe next time will be different...and I hope so too...Zaun and or piltover can’t handle this much destruction...nor you “ she huffed out as she Guided Vi to a building. Sighing she sat the punk down as gently as possible .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:09 pm

@Checkmate

Vi winced, but she managed to keep her voice down. "Be back soon.. please..?" she called out weakly, giving Caitlyn a sad, dejected look.

She held one arm over her ribs. Here's hoping she didn't puncture a lung..

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:36 pm

@Pidge

Whenever Vi did that it broke her heart more, brows furrowing , the enforcer gave a nod. “ Back before progress day “ she smiled and headed off , off into the dingy darkness . She gave Vi a sympathetic blue eyed gaze before being swallowed up by shadows and steam from pipes.

breaks my heart to see her like that...and she’s brave enough to go through it all just for Jinx. Speaking of progress day I need to get that stone back...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:24 pm

@Checkmate

"See ya soon, Cupcake," Vi whispered into the shadows, watching her.

She leaned against the alley wall, praying to whatever deity that would listen..

Please, Jinx.. don't come back.

Not right now..

Even if you do, just... leave Caitlyn.. take me instead..

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:29 pm

@Pidge

( AWWW)

Jinx watched them from afar, with a spy glass of course and glared through it. Sitting cross legged.  partners...PARTNERS?! AFTER ALL WE’VE BEEN THROUGH SHE’S PARTNERS WITH A ENFORCER... brows furrowing she directed the glass to Caitlyn who was standing at the potion booth.
What are you planning ?

——-
( context )
Caitlyn had finished paying for the healing potion and walked back. Not feeling anything off. Hopefully this ends well...please still be there VI...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:44 pm

@Checkmate
(ye.
also i LOVE how Vi literally has the letters V-I tattooed on her face, like the Roman numeral 6-
makes me wonder what "6" means in an arcane context-)

Vi felt her stomach lurch at the sensation of coughing up blood. She worried the wound was in her stomach, or otherwise internal, as opposed to somewhere in her mouth.

She laid still, measuring her breaths and making sure she didn't move around too much.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:49 pm

@Pidge

( same I looked it up cuz I was curious )

Eventually Caitlyn returned in swift, the potion having a touch of that purple ooze that Silco made. But this ooze was more refined and acted as a healer. She knelt down in front of the punk and opened the bottle “ ready? It’ll hurt ..” she warned.
——

Jinx kept watch on the two, her glare ever present in huge suspicion. One wrong move..just ONE and you’re dead.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:00 pm

@Checkmate

( one wrong move = goodbye hug )

"I guess it's better than dying," Vi grunted, barely opening her eyes. "Go on. Do it. I don't have much time left."

She could tell the blood loss was getting to her-- she felt cold, and if Caitlyn could see well enough in the low light, she'd see how pale Vi's skin was now.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:04 pm

@Pidge

( hehe )

Caitlyn gave a nod and she could sort of see how pale Vi was. Trying to keep her cool , she took the bottle and poured its contents down Vi’s throat . Hoping it’d to the trick like last time. Cmon please work...please work...I’m not gonna loose you now..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:31 pm

@Checkmate

Vi choked on the potion a bit and struggled to keep it down. It felt a bit like a powerful shot of whiskey-- strong taste, burning her insides.

She wasn't one to take her medicine, and now was no exception.

She recoiled, face twisted in an expression of disgust and stinging pain.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:37 pm

@Pidge

Caitlyn , on instinct of course, went to grab Vi’s face with both hands in a soothing manner. Thumb brushing a cheek a few times, her soft blue gaze full of sympathy. Easy easy I got you..

——-

Jinx seeing that felt herself tense up and kept watching on. They’re just friends...friends looking out for each other..yeah-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:09 pm

@Checkmate
(jinx be like
mmhm just gals bein pals-)

Vi sighed softly at the contact, feeling the stinging sensations begin to fade. She seemed to shiver a little, letting the magic do its work.

"Thanks, Cait..." she whispered, finding the strength to speak. "Saved my sorry hide. Again."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:16 pm

@Pidge

( pffft yeah XD)
( jinx *shows up*:NOBODY DATES MY SISTER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
Vi: POWDER WTH-
Caitlyn : uh-)

“ course, I always got your back “ she smiled and seeing as the potion was starting to kick in. And seeing her current position, she took her hands away from slight embarrassment. A slight blush appeared as well. “ anywho...resume the search again tomorrow?...we’re getting closer...we just need a few more tries...” Cait said. Her British accent thick in some words.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:26 am

@Checkmate
(dw, she's not homophobic.. just a bit overprotective- that's all..
and obsessed with violence-)

The color returned to Vi's face-- in a rather vivid way this time around. She got a bit flustered, and coughed to clear her throat.

"Thanks, Cait," she mumbled, glancing to the side to hide the "incriminating evidence." Couldn't have the enforcer thinking too much about the inner workings in her mind. And who knew... maybe Jinx was watching.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:25 am

@Pidge

( Indeed XD )

Caitlyn caught the mannerisms only for it to click inside her head and for her to cringe.oookayyy...think more next time Keirmman... she blushed more as well at that. But almost as fast as it appeared it vanished. She stood up with a nod and reached her hand out to for Vi to grab. Seeing that’s she’s way better then before.

——

Jinx kept watching and enhanced the vision on her spy glass to zoom in more. Getting more angered and protective by the minute. Yeah she may have blew Vi up but...this was..fishy. To say the least. She didn’t forget what happened to Vander. One wrong move enforcer....I dare you..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:47 am

@Checkmate

"I, uh.. thank you," Vi muttered, regaining her composure. She glanced around the area. Jinx must have moved on by now...

"Well, now that I'm not in danger of.. well, you know; what should.. what should we do now?" she asked shyly.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:55 am

@Pidge

Caitlyn crossed her arms in a relaxed manner only to shrug. To be honest both of them could use some recovery time. And sleep. Expression taking on a bit of calculating and thinking manner “ I say we should get some rest and move out in a few days...lay low for a bit. This constant almost dying isnt good for anyone “ she said with a small knowing glare directed towards Vi.

She fought a smirk is...is she shy ? Well that’s a first.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:40 pm

@Checkmate

"Agreed," Vi exhaled forcefully. She seemed to toss the shyness to the side like a heavy cloak. "I say we hit a bar or something, I'm famished."

She flashed a grin, trying to seem as calm as possible. Maybe they could sneak out of sight to, you know.. avoid getting blown up.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next